How to become better at cyber roleplaying?

Yes I know this may seem like a bit of an immature question, but I am very serious. I would like to learn how to be better with my words, make them go crazy over my cybering roleplay skills. I am looking to become better at describing everything from teasing, a blowjob, and everything else there is. Preferably bdsm type stuff, me being submissive and all, but I will take anything I can get. No harm in being skilled at it all now is there. Also it would mostly be for one on ones. Any advice?

Last edited:
If you have any stories on here that you think I should read to help me out, that is also very much appreciated.

Short answer... the same way you get to Carnegie Hall. Practice, practice, and more practice.

Couple of things to remember;

They're just words. "Cunt," "cock," "fuck," "slut," "bitch," or whatever are no "dirtier." "sexier," or "fouler" or have any more power than the people involved in the conversation allow them to.

Having said that, if you don't like a term or phrase and how it makes you feel, and feel strongly about it, then don't use it. And only a jackass would insist on using one that the other person in the convo has said makes them uncomfortable.

The thing is, there is a world of difference between writing some smut to try to sneak past Mistress Laurel's whip to hang on her art house walls under the guise of "literary erotica." In that case, you are slinging spaghetti out at the masses and if twenty-five don't like it, the five hundred and seventy-five that do are who you were doing it for anyway.

One-on-one is a whole different ballgame. It's Pass/Fail and theirs is the only vote that counts.

Well, yours does too. I mean, if they are needing something that squicks you out to the point you need to run seven anti-virus softwares and take four showers when you log off, then what would be the point? (That's why I never go in the GB or PB but stick to the friendlier, calmer, more innocent places like BDSM and Fetish)

But, if it's ALL about you, then just go to the stories side and find something that somebody wrote that makes your fingers twitch.

Cybering with someone is doing it with them. Both of you should enjoy the fuck out of it or stick to mental masturbation rather than chat-turbation.

Which brings full circle back to word choices.

Your typical pubescent girl child is exposed to the world of relationships via some bawdy-type tales such as Harlequin or Siloughettes. Not all, of course. But, most. On the other hand, most boy children are more exposed through Penthouse letters and other more graphic stuff. Again, not all. But, most.

Hence, most dudes will think "cunt" is sexy as fuck, while most gals will respond better to "precious nectar dripping flower petals." (And most likely neither one from me if they don't know me and haven't agreed to that sort of relationship.)

And, again, I can't say this often enough... People is different than a person.

Frankly, most who have cybered or talked dirty with me have found that they just most likely aren't going to come anywhere close to my boundaries no matter how "nasty" they think they are. (Although there was that one that just didn't seem to understand the difference between talking dirty to me and cussing me out.)

But, then I'm a pretty raunchy slut even for a dude.

BDSM, particularly as a submissive, is... harder. Some Dominant types can't accept proactive submission, while a few of us tend to view reactive-only as lazy and boring. And there can be a pretty thin line between supplicative begging to be taken and used in a particular way and "topping from the bottom."

Case in point, some time ago (and on another site) a young lady of my acquaintance (and a very good girl) posted in open forum asking how she could get her Dom to let her rim him and try to tongue fuck his prostate. Even as a more laid-back D-type who enjoys more proactive submission from my fun little fucktoy, the phrase "get him to" made my ears lay back and my lips curl to bare my fangs before I caught myself. "Get him to" just had a certain flavor of "make him."

But, you are not (and won't be) My submissive. So, my thoughts and foibles are irrelevant. The D-type you cyber-submit to is. And their primary duty to you is to be clear about your task, and your primary duty is to let them know when you don't understand what they are asking of you.

Any road, I'm out of the cyber-only games these days. It took a while, but I finally figured out that I need her flesh beneath my evil clutches as well as her mind, her heart, and her very soul placed into my keeping... and her acceptance of all mine in return.

But, I wish you nothing but clear skies and happy trails in your search for some cyber-tail. And hope that you find the resonant frequency that you need to bring you to life.

ETA: By the by... here's a link to an old thread from a few years ago by Mindfondler on this topic that you might find some pearls amongst the swine (like me).

Last edited:
Are you intending to Roleplay with imagined characters, or 'cybering' between yourself and your partner?

My opinion is that .. for cyberTEXT you have to realize you can't actually touch someone through the screen. Duh there. Everyone enjoys and gets aroused by different things which you have to get used to, just like you would meeting in life. That'll effect the words you use. Some like really crude, some like romantic.

For direct sex, I'd just go with simple words and try not to repeat them. 'Cock' or 'Pussy' is pretty simple, anyone would know you don't mean a chicken and cat, which can make it more clear than ambiguous euphemisms. If you're a couple that prefers medical words, it would really help to make sure you know anatomy correctly - googling medical parts helps. There are tutorials here on how to write an erotic story. My opinion is that they apply to transmitting text in CyberTEXT.

If you are roleplaying as someone different than yourself, or a non-human one, go with whatever, but make sure that your partner knows that you're fantasizing.

Short version: I'd stick with words that turns you on, simple or complicated. That's you.

Yes I know this may seem like a bit of an immature question, but I am very serious. I would like to learn how to be better with my words, make them go crazy over my cybering roleplay skills. I am looking to become better at describing everything from teasing, a blowjob, and everything else there is. Preferably bdsm type stuff, me being submissive and all, but I will take anything I can get. No harm in being skilled at it all now is there. Also it would mostly be for one on ones. Any advice?
I sometimes struggle with that as well. Translating whats in my head to the screen flops at times. I feel more at ease getting to know someones likes and dislikes helps.

Back