How Straight Men Who Have Sex With Gay Men Explain Their Encounters

I agree 100%. If people could admit it, they almost all experience some attraction to the same sex. Maybe some are completely satisfied being straight. Not me. I've always thought outside the box, and have been open to new experiences. I started having sex with men not long after I lost my virginity to a girlfriend.
I'm Bi, and I'm glad I am. But I keep it quiet...it's nobody's business but my own.

Undermykilt & Yukonnights why don’t you both go fuck one another you guys both seem like assholes. He never claimed to be the writer of any of this idiots. You both are claiming to be writers yourselfs. Your both are malicious are ridiculous losers.

Undermykilt & Yukonnights why don’t you both go fuck one another you guys both seem like assholes. He never claimed to be the writer of any of this idiots. You both are claiming to be writers yourselfs. Your both are malicious are ridiculous losers.

Thanks ~ :heart: I've been trying to get Undermykilt to let me get under his kilt for years...maybe this thoughtful suggestion will finally do the trick ;)

As to the root issue; It's common courtesy and protocol to attribute sources when quoting another person's writing. It's also surprisingly easy to do...here's an example: Ran across an interesting article about bla..bla. Here's a link to the article for those interested.

(notice I didn't make a big deal of your own poor grammar and writing skill..maybe they're just a typos :confused:)

My my things are getting a bit turgid here.

I love your droll sense of humor yukon *lol*

And I would imagine that kilt would, should circumstances permit, be delighted to let you explore...I think you two would make a lovely couple and I enjoy interacting with both of you

Thanks ~ I've been trying to get Undermykilt to let me get under his kilt for years...maybe this thoughtful suggestion will finally do the trick

As to the root issue; It's common courtesy and protocol to attribute sources when quoting another person's writing. It's also surprisingly easy to do...here's an example: Ran across an interesting article about bla..bla. Here's a link to the article for those interested.

(notice I didn't make a big deal of your own poor grammar and writing skill..maybe they're just a typos )

My my things are getting a bit turgid here.

I love your droll sense of humor yukon *lol*

And I would imagine that kilt would, should circumstances permit, be delighted to let you explore...I think you two would make a lovely couple and I enjoy interacting with both of you

Oooh. I'm still stinging from the rebuke. Damn me for being so anal (in every nuance and respect of the word) that I appreciate when people use their own words or give credit when they don't. I also have this visceral disdain for being trolled.

Should circumstances permit, I'm sure I would enjoy exploring with with either...or both of you. (Damn the thousands of miles that separate us.)
yukonnights, I'd be glad to let you "get under it" for the initial action, but forgive me if I remove the kilt early in the encounter. They're just so hard to clean.

Oooh. I'm still stinging from the rebuke. Damn me for being so anal (in every nuance and respect of the word) that I appreciate when people use their own words or give credit when they don't. I also have this visceral disdain for being trolled.

Should circumstances permit, I'm sure I would enjoy exploring with with either...or both of you. (Damn the thousands of miles that separate us.)
yukonnights, I'd be glad to let you "get under it" for the initial action, but forgive me if I remove the kilt early in the encounter. They're just so hard to clean.

I can live with that compromise...just so long as I can get under it! (note: I might be under there a good while ;) ) I'm wondering though: Can we still call ourselves Straight if we do that :confused: ...I'm thinking we can, based on what I've read about the issue :D

I can live with that compromise...just so long as I can get under it! (note: I might be under there a good while ;) ) I'm wondering though: Can we still call ourselves Straight if we do that :confused: ...I'm thinking we can, based on what I've read about the issue :D

LOL.... Though my public persona may be different, I haven't called myself "straight" in decades. In fact, if I must have a label, I've come to embrace that "homoflexible" suits me just fine.

LOL.... Though my public persona may be different, I haven't called myself "straight" in decades. In fact, if I must have a label, I've come to embrace that "homoflexible" suits me just fine.

Now that you mention it...I haven't needed the 'straight' term for a long time myself ;) Truth is, we're all so unique and complex it's almost impossible to really find any one word to adequately describe ourselves. I just enjoy reading about the contortions some go to in order to retain the term 'straight'...but it must be a real thing since so many do. The whole thing lacks logic, in my view :confused: ...but whatever, it's no skin off my nose and not worth harsh words or ill feelings here in the LGBT space. So peace to all ~ :rose:

Yeah, labels are tough because human sexuality is so complex.

As far as emotional and romantic attraction, and overall physical appearance of a potential partner, I'm virtually 100% straight.

As far as genitalia, I love them both equally. If she looked like an attractive woman in all other aspects, I would be equally happy whether she had a vagina or a nice big cock and balls.

I don't know what that makes me, but that's where my desires are. I've never had sex with a man and couldn't be satisfied in a gay relationship--but when about half of my masturbation fantasies involve cocks, I can't really say that I'm completely straight, either.

I'm content to call myself bi.

I have sexual urges toward women and men.

My interest is *wider* with women (I adore every part of their bodies!). With men I'm more interested in their cock, their balls and perhaps their ass. I have kissed men but don't really get much from that. Playing with their nips or having mine played with doesn't get my motor running. But slip that trouser snake between my lips, baby...

I honestly don't believe I could ever come to love a man romantically. If I'm walking along a beach, hand in hand with my lover, it's a girl. (ok, I could see her being a transexual).

So I guess I'm a straight leaning bisexual?

But definitely not straight!

You insult these guys and then invite them to PM you?

You are pinging my psycho-radar. I also notice you don't have too many posts.

I suppose one needs a troll every now and then to remind us that this is the cyberworld. In the real world he would simply be considered rude.

As for the labels, I'll never understand this so-called attraction to just the penis, but not really the man. Penises are attached to males. (No I'm not going to get into the politics of transgendered individuals.) Yes some men can be jerks (such as the rude guy). However, I've never known a penis that works very well if the man behind it is feeling like sh@#$%t. (For example, I could not imagine a man ever getting hard and getting off if he were crying over something emotionally troubling him. His heart has to be in it. So somewhere inside most men is something worthy of giving him the chance I could love him because like all humans men have hearts too.)

I'm really not a big fan of penises, but rather most everything else a man can have (muscles, body hair, deep voice, ass, nice chest and arms, nice legs, etc). However, that lack of craving penises doesn't make me somehow straight. It is just something unique about me. I love my partner (a man), and I wouldn't let anybody harm his penis because he loves it, and I love him as he is.

I would have nothing against a sexual relationship with a woman as I do not consider then attractive or undesirable. Rather I simply know that my emotional attractions to men is so much stronger. Probably because in my youthful years I never had any question that women were in my life and loved me. Whereas men were absent either from early death, disinterest, etc. Having my partner (a man) come home to me every night and sleeping beside me, has kept that male bonding void I always felt gone. When I didn't have ED, being inside a guy wasn't just physically/sexually the best sensation earthly possible, emotionally it also made me feel as if the guy saw something special in me (besides my average cock). Guys that keep coming back for more just reinforced that feeling of being wanted). Don't get me wrong, I don't follow a guy around like a puppy. It is rather a feeling of having a refuge or sanctuary (think of Logan's Run). I simply don't feel so alone in the world when I have a man around, and fuckable (if of course my equipment works).

I'm a bi male, I love being with women more for friendship and making out but I love having oral, sucking a mans cock, eating his load and looking to receive anal sometime soon if I find the right guy

”We’re not gay. We’re just two straight guys having fun.” - Dana Carvey impersonating Burt Lancaster fucking Kirk Douglas

I used to believe in the Kinsey scale, and when people asked me about where I stood, my glib answer was always, “Boys only get handies.” Being in a committed, long-term heterosexual relationship let me get away with that kind of smartassholery.

But then Quincy Jones said Richard Pryor and Marlon Brando were fuck buddies, so now I’m pretty sure that, given world enough and time, everyone is 100% compatible with everyone else. All you need is love.

And a stick of butter.

Last edited:
Back