How many people are required for an orgy?

Abbafan

drum drum drum
Three people is a threesome or menage a toi. Four people is tag team action, though it could be more like an orgy if everyone is doing everyone else, I guess.

I think once you hit five people, you are definitely in small orgy territory, though.

Well, a threesome, as you said, is definitely its own thing, and I've heard reference to foursomes (although usually in relation to golf, so maybe that doesn't count), so I'd say five is the minimum for an orgy.

It's not about the number of people but the number of people having sex. The others are just lookyloos. :)

orgy would be ok with 4to6 people taking part, and changing partners at will, mostly oral/bareback anal etc. lots of whisky>

I like the number five for this. Three people is fun, four people is swapping territory, but five people introduces more than just two couples playing around and having fun.

Five or more = Orgy, though ideally you get north of a dozen for some real fun.

I like the number five for this. Three people is fun, four people is swapping territory, but five people introduces more than just two couples playing around and having fun.

26 for a proper orgy bacchanal...

Anything less is just a bad frat party with a cheap hooker.

I agree. We have been in ones with more than that.

I think you meant 'us.' The letters are too close together on a Qwerty keyboard. Try speech to text.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

I think over 5 people.

3 people is a threesome
4 is couple swapping
5 or more is where I would consider it being an orgy or the start of one.

Back