How many of you like being a Voyeur?

I experienced this several times in different scenarios! Each time was very hot in its own way.

Voyeur

I can remember visiting my older brother when he was at grad school. He had a big party and I went to bed early sacked out in a sleeping bag on the floor in his room. Later that night he and his girl came in and humped like wild dogs all night long. That got me hooked. More stories later.

I love to know and see what turns others on

I love to watch couples or solo, I like to see what gets them.horny and what gets them.off.

I must say it has to be consensual, I personally don't think it's right to watch if they don't know your doing it.

In the UK I have been to.loads of dogging sites and watched couples, single girls and single guys. Its fascinating as well as incredibly horny.

I love to.listen too, on yahoo or the phone. Apparently I'm very vocal for a guy when I cum.lol

I think all of us have a lil voyuer in us....in the stories we read here...its a mental voyuerism....if we look at pics or watch vids...that is a form of voyuerism...some of us just wanna see the real thing...if anyone says they DONT like being a vpyuer they are not being honest

Show and Watch

I'm very careful due to fear.
Fear of getting caught and labeled as a sex offender, or some other kind of criminal.
But in a perfect world of my fantasies things would be different.
I love to be watched and I love watching others. I'm a sexual show0ff.
I'd love to be in a culture where sex, sex acts, and sexual activities are encouraged, celebrated, and displayed in a way that sexual beauty and joy is held in high esteem by all.
We have dance events, athletic contests, musical and theatrical performances in our present culture.
Just think how wonderful it would be if we could treat sex the same way and allow it to escape the prisons of privacy for those who choose to do so.

Wouldn't it be nice?

Watch and Show

I love to watch and observe - it's so sexy to see people how they look, behave and move when they think they're not observed. I look into a courtyard and "know" all my neighbors - especially females and couples very well. Once there was a couple that did very long sex sessions every Sunday afternoon. In the beginning they didn't close the blinds - later you still could see through the curtains or blinds how they were fucking like crazy for hours. First time i saw them I could not hold back very long and shot my cum on the balcony door while my wife was sleeping in our bedroom. Some of the times I saw them it almost looked like he was fucking her in the ass.

But not only watching - also listening is very hot. Sitting on the balcony and to hear in the summer how a some of the couples in the neighborhood have some bedtime fun is at least as hot.

For both hotels on business trips are always a great opportunity. I often sit for hours and watch out of the window and also often was lucky with some noise neighbors :)

HH

I've only seen it once. Was in a hot tub with an ex and another couple (friends of ours). My ex and I started fooling around under the water, so did they. Soon enough, we were having sex and I got to watch as the other couple did the same. Haven't experienced it since. I'd love to again...

On one occasion, my husband and I had gone out for a night of clubbing and ended up at an long standing club at Myrtle Beach, 2001 Nightlife. Later we called it a night, went out and got in our vehicle at the time, a Ford Explorer. We were discussing something we were going to tend to the next day when I noticed out of my peripheral vision another younger couple walking toward where we were parked. They were very much into each other and did not appear to notice us sitting there as they got into the car parked next to our vehicle on my husbands side. We sat there chatting when he looked to his left a moment or so later and said, "Holy shit..shes sucking him off.". I moved over and could see he was leaned back in his seat her head bobbing wildly. "damn that's hot" I heard myself say as my hubbys hand rested on my thigh and mine on his crotch. We could not hear anything but his expressions illuminated just enough by the parking lot lights were telling volumes of what she was doing to him. Suddenly he leaned back further, hand resting on the back of her head where she remained for a moment for so. Then finally she sat back up, adjusting herself when she turned and saw us. She was wiping the corners of her mouth with her fingertips, her blouse undone, exposing braless tits, then gave us both a little grin and wave with her fingertips. Turning she said something to him , he looked out the window with an "ohhhSHITTT" look quickly turned the car on and off they sped. We both got a great laugh out of it but it turned us on immensely we could hardly get home fast enough and out of our clothes. :kiss:

Right with you!

Wonderful! Well written and put us right with you, enjoying the show. Thanks! :)

On one occasion, my husband and I had gone out for a night of clubbing and ended up at an long standing club at Myrtle Beach, 2001 Nightlife. Later we called it a night, went out and got in our vehicle at the time, a Ford Explorer. We were discussing something we were going to tend to the next day when I noticed out of my peripheral vision another younger couple walking toward where we were parked. They were very much into each other and did not appear to notice us sitting there as they got into the car parked next to our vehicle on my husbands side. We sat there chatting when he looked to his left a moment or so later and said, "Holy shit..shes sucking him off.". I moved over and could see he was leaned back in his seat her head bobbing wildly. "damn that's hot" I heard myself say as my hubbys hand rested on my thigh and mine on his crotch. We could not hear anything but his expressions illuminated just enough by the parking lot lights were telling volumes of what she was doing to him. Suddenly he leaned back further, hand resting on the back of her head where she remained for a moment for so. Then finally she sat back up, adjusting herself when she turned and saw us. She was wiping the corners of her mouth with her fingertips, her blouse undone, exposing braless tits, then gave us both a little grin and wave with her fingertips. Turning she said something to him , he looked out the window with an "ohhhSHITTT" look quickly turned the car on and off they sped. We both got a great laugh out of it but it turned us on immensely we could hardly get home fast enough and out of our clothes. :kiss:

Move to Latin America!

I've lived in 5 South American countries. People here don't mind other people's business. When they see something they don't like or are shocked by, they move; when you do something that may be offensive to them, they look askance, but DON'T CALL THE POLICE! Here, I've done some of the most outrageous things you can possibly imagine (without hurting anyone).

I'm very careful due to fear.
Fear of getting caught and labeled as a sex offender, or some other kind of criminal.
But in a perfect world of my fantasies things would be different.
I love to be watched and I love watching others. I'm a sexual show0ff.
I'd love to be in a culture where sex, sex acts, and sexual activities are encouraged, celebrated, and displayed in a way that sexual beauty and joy is held in high esteem by all.
We have dance events, athletic contests, musical and theatrical performances in our present culture.
Just think how wonderful it would be if we could treat sex the same way and allow it to escape the prisons of privacy for those who choose to do so.

Wouldn't it be nice?

mmmm

my favorite thing is to watch,also love being watched,especially if it gets the other person off.i often try the free cam sites for fun.anybody else do this.

teen daughter

before you ask she's 18 and knows I spy on her but we both pretend the other doesn't know have taken many pictures of her in various states of undress to give myself wanking material.

been in that club many times over the years. Had some experiences much like that too

*Raises Hand*

I like to watch, its very erotic. I am also warming to the idea of being watched.

I had a weeks break in Morocco a few years ago and stayed in a riad within the old walled part of the city. it's all very claustrophobic and noisy outside but in the riad it was quiet and peaceful. anyway one night, not long after the wife and I had gone to bed the couple in the room next to us came back from wherever they'd been and went to bed too. not long after we heard sex noises and then some pretty forceful spanking too! wifey was disgusted but I got super turned on and a bit jealous hehee.

she told him to cum on her tits and not long after there was the sound of tidying up accompanied by his snoring! I don't think I'd have fallen asleep having just cum on someone's tits but hey, anyway it was hot to listen to :D

I have a new neighbour who just moved in a few days ago. He's a total nudist at home...and he being a good-looking fellow does help a lot. :devil:

I have a new neighbour who just moved in a few days ago. He's a total nudist at home...and he being a good-looking fellow does help a lot. :devil:

Voyeurism is definitely hot!

Good-looking neighbours who prance around nude, though, are hard to find... :(

Back