How many of you like being a Voyeur?

I would love to be outside listening...maybe you can just barely leave the curtains open so I can get a peek too?

I loved peeking when I was younger, and still get a chance every once and a while. So hot when you find someone who likes being watched.

Being a voyeur is definitely something I would love to try.

I guess it would just be hard not to be part of the action in the end though.

I have never willingly been allowed to watch someone.

I have loved being a voyuer since I was in high school and found the neighbor undressing. I know, cliche, but this is what happens when you share a duplex.

I was alone at a hotel and heard the couple next door as I woke up at around 2am. Their bed must have shared the same wall as mine.

I heard her moaning and I thought she was masturbating and then I heard him grunting and growling. (was she screwing a werewolf?)

He was giving it to her pretty hard and it was quite a turn-on. I wished that I could have watched them.

Heard a couple going at it in the dorm room next door... have to say, it did get me very wet, and my shower was a bit longer that night.

My wife

I have a strong desire for my wife to have sex with another man. In the event she was to drop her panties for another again I'd wantbto be there to watch. Or at least listen from the hallway. Hopefully soon.

I know I do. :)
Have you watched people having sex and got off it? Share your experience, if you can. :D

I was a voyeur already as a teen. One of my best later experiences (because I have not had as good experiences as I would like to have) was one late night when I was walking down a mountain highway when I passed a park car - not other cars or people within a couple miles - with the couple out on the asphalt screwing, him on top, and they were so into each other they did not hear me walking by. Within about 50 yards of passing them I was so excited I lay down and jacked myself off.
A better experience was a girlfriend who wanted me to take her to a topless bar. She found the women exciting also. She had a favorite, which intreagued and excited me. So I asked her if she would like me to tell this woman she would like to talk, which I did. We ended up paying for her to dance for us privately, they turned each other on so much they ate each other for a while. Very arousing to me, ending in much hot sex later for my gf and I, and resulted in her increased interest for a while in exhibiting herself at my encouragement...

Doing is best but watching comes close and listening can be hot too. I used to travel a lot for business and it was not uncommon to be able to hears some action in the next room.

guess what my answer is

So....I have watched once at a party. The girl was drunk and said she could handle a both me and a friend "A". We laughed....We told friend "B" and he ended up fucking her...while we watched from outside the car.....funny at the time but makes me wonder what if....

Then I watched another time when friend "A" stopped at a GF house for a quickie. Later he told me I should have joined in.

Yes..I am shy and stupid when it comes to women....

Back