How many of you like being a Voyeur?

Hey, before I moved in with my future husband I lived in an apartment building on Paradise Blvd in Las Vegas. I use to stay awake at night and stare out my bedroom window listening to my neighbors having sex. I live in a house in suburban Vegas now and we have a pool. I know for a fact that at least two of my next door neighbors have binoculars. Would I be a voyeur today if I had the chance? Absolutely! :D But right now, I'm sort of a voyeur of voyeurs. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey, before I moved in with my future husband I lived in an apartment building on Paradise Blvd in Las Vegas. I use to stay awake at night and stare out my bedroom window listening to my neighbors having sex. I live in a house in suburban Vegas now and we have a pool. I know for a fact that at least two of my next door neighbors have binoculars. Would I be a voyeur today if I had the chance? Absolutely! :D But right now, I'm sort of a voyeur of voyeurs. :rolleyes:
I laughed so hard at "voyeur of voyeurs". :D:D

I hope someday you get to be the actual voyeur. A direct ticket to the actual action is much more fun. ;)

:rose:

When I was in high school, my best friend and I frequently peeped on a young couple who lived in the house next door to his when they were having sex. We had a great view into their bedroom window from on top of a shed. She was an absolutely gorgeous redhead, and he was hung like a horse.

Right after I got married my ex-wife and I were living in a second floor apartment in an old building in Miami Beach. There was a single woman living in a ground floor apartment in the next building. One evening I just happened to notice her sitting at her dining room table naked. She had perfect breasts and I watched for several minutes until she got up and turned out the light. Her bedroom was the next window over and a couple of nights later I watched her masturbate on her bed. Over the next several weeks I watched her masturbate several times and also watched her have sex with a number of different men. One day I watched her get dressed in her bikini and I put on my bathing suit and followed her over to the beach. We struck up a conversation and I was really attracted to her. I considered having an affair with her - she seemed willing - but I was newly married and never took the next step. I did peep on her numerous times over the next several months until she moved away.

Most humans are " visual " so being a voyeur would come natural for most of us :)

I though wouldnt mind being watched as well wink wink though my wife is a tad on the shy side UGH :(

This is one of my biggest fantasies - to witness two people having sex. I just have no idea how or where to make this reality.

I am very voyeuristic and have had the pleasure of watching people have sex a few times. Very hot. I also enjoy being watched.

hotels

I love it all! Exhibiting on Skype or watching. I love being caught in public or catching someone. Or even just listening through a wall :)

I have become quite the voyeur, always watching for the chance to see. But I have also become quite the audio voyeur, hoping against hope the people in the room next to mine at the hotel will get busy and I can enjoy with them. Has happened several times when I was alone, and twice with my wife and me together.
Inspiring!

Watching is the best if possible. I have found that hotels with thin walls or doors between rooms excellent for some audio voyeurism. Have been lucky quite a few times and listened to couples going at it. Sometimes for hours! Gets my pulse racing very hot:devil: Once had the pleasure of listening to a woman that I knew getting herself off in the room next door (company meeting). I timed my orgasm with hers.

I like the idea of someone watching. When I used to life downtown, I had almost floor to ceiling window with building all around. I used to just keep them open while I would be having sex. The thought of someone watching really turned me on.

The thought of someone watching is exciting

The thought of someone watching is exciting

That's why I always leave the blinds open when I stay in a hotel; I love standing, naked, in front of the window while I look for a 'show' to watch...

My wife

I definitely WANT to be a voyeur with my wife. I want sit back and watch another man try to seduce my wife out of her panties. Succeeding of course. Also to maybe hide in our walk in closet parallel to our bed. From there watch as another man screws my wife.

her

I definitely WANT to be a voyeur with my wife. I want sit back and watch another man try to seduce my wife out of her panties. Succeeding of course. Also to maybe hide in our walk in closet parallel to our bed. From there watch as another man screws my wife.

I would be up for that. Of course I wouldn't mind watching either!

Watched and listened before. I would say it is in my sexual wheelhouse for sure.

I remember looking down at my neighbors house and seeing into her bedroom window and she was laying there naked. I stood mesmerized waiting to see what she would do. I was there for a few minutes and figured because it was hot she was just lying there watching tv. When to my young eyes amazement she began playing with her breasts. I could not take my eyes off of her as she played with herself. I had never seen anything like that in my life at the time.
I was busy playing with myself when she opened her legs and began to play with herself. This whole experience lasted for about a half an hour, when she came and then I did all over the floor.

Back