How did your wife lose her virginity?

She's told me the who (I've met him - he was and still is a great guy) and generally the when, but she's never provided details, and that's fine with me.

Last edited:
I dunno, she's told me but I forgot. To a boyfriend in high school I think. To me "virginity" is an overrated concept but to each his own.

My wife and I met in college. We knew we would be getting married but were not engaged yet. We were virgins because we both agreed to wait until marriage. I had a special engineering internship that took me to Indianapolis for the summer. She decided to stay at school, take a couple of summer classes and work. About 15 years ago I found out what happened after her best friend from college let something slip out when we were together.

My wife got lonely and her friend convinced her to go to an afternoon/evening party at a house not far away. While at the party she met a guy who she found fun to be with. They kept company with each other and she found herself attracted enough that kissing and more soon happened. Finally he got her panties off one day and easily got between her legs. The rest was easy. She did not mean for it to happen but it did and she enjoyed it immensely. Needless to say, she continued to see him. In fact, she continued to see him after we got engaged but stopped about four months before we got married the next summer. I also found out there were other guys because the result of my internship was I spent my final year of college in Indiana and we were apart.

First wife as a senior in HS (18+) had a reputation for good hand jobs. One of them led to more which only added to her rep. This was long before I was around. It slipped out after we were married.

I’m kinky as fuck and love bondage and role play but my wife easily gets triggered by it.

She was at a friends college dorm sleeping in her bed after a party and woke up with a hand over her mouth.

“Sush, shh, shh… you’re gonna love this.”
She froze as a drunk guy she’d just met used her, then kissed her and left.

She didn’t realize it was rape at the time, for years she felt like she deserved it because she didn’t scream and stop him.

She can tie me up and fuck around with me but there’s often a point where ptsd kicks in. She’s okay with pushing it a little because she says it gives her a sense of gaining control of what happened to her.

According to her I was her 1st and who am I to argue, it was in her college dorm she was 19 and I was 25, we married the next summer 2 months before she turned 20.

My wife lost virginity soon after graduating HS, to a family friend in his mid forties. Saw him for two years after when she would come back home from college.

She claimed it was with me, but I was never sure. Although she obviously wasn't well broken in, she loved fucking and didn't seem to be totally inexperienced the first time we did it.

Her senior prom night with her boyfriend in the back seat of his Camaro. She gave him all three holes eventually and when we got together she apologized that I couldn't be her first for anything.

How many women lost their hymen due to something besides sexual penetration?
I never experienced my hymen being intact. I rode horses my whole life so I’m assuming it broke that way. I fingered myself and used a vibrator before I had sex, so I know it wasn’t there the first time I had sex. I also used tampons prior to penetrative sexual experimenting so that also could have done it.

if not the first and still together - how many guys believe what they are told about the first time?

Well she was sleeping over her friends in the top bunkbed with her friend laying in the bottom when friends older brother just walked in, climbed up and pulled her bottoms down. Not one word and preceded to take care of that virginity problem. She didn't complain.

Back