How did your wife lose her virginity?

She was my GF at the time. We were both of legal age. We married a couple of years later. The act was outdoors, in a public park, at night, walking her home from the movies. We went into the shrubbery, she was lying on her coat, knickers off, dress pulled up to her waist, me with my trousers still on, flies undone, cock out, and burst her cherry. First time for both of us. I remember it well, like it was yesterday. 30 seconds of absolute bliss for me, 30 seconds of pain and regret for her.

How did your wife or gf lose her virginity? Does it turn you on. Please no under age references

I was thinking of a long ago GF of mine, who would never go all the way with me, then took a junior year abroad and lost it on the first day in Switzerland. She was a total slut after that. Where are you now Jennifer?

She was playing strip poker with two guys and a girl. She lost. When she was naked, one of the guys threatened to tell her mother of something she did earlier if she didn't let him have sex with her. So she let him do it briefly before pushing him away.

She gave her virginity to me. It was outside on a dark night. Not sure why that night was THE night but I was super happy about it. We were both tired of waiting

Sleeping over her best friends in bunk beds with her on top. Friends older brother came home drunk and climbed into her bed. She had a crush on him anyway so.....

My wife is ten years older than I. It was the 70s, free love was still sort of a thing.

She and her boyfriend in his family’s garage. It was not terribly romantic or special for her.

What I thought....... college party, got drunk and decided she was so turned on she'd let him do it. BUT that was fiction. A couple of decades ago one of her college girlfriends was visiting. The three of us stayed up late drinking but y wife decided to go to bed. As she was heading upstairs, her friend ran up to her and whispered in her ear. She shook her head negatively and the friend kept whispering. My wife then sighed and said, "Alright". Her friend then sat down on the couch next to me and told the real story. She turned that guy down because she had a real thing for one of her young profs. A few weeks later, he seduced her and did her on his office desk......and kept doing her for the next three years on a couple of times a week basis. Oh and by the way, the last year she was doing the guy, we were dating and had gotten engaged while she was still 'at it'. I was shocked and......yes......turned on from the story. Oh and the college girlfriend would later tell me that she had joined in with the prof one weekend at a lake.

To me.

I wish it had been to her older brother though. I always imagine what it would be like to find them in bed, and then learning that they've been fucking since they could fuck.

That almost everytime I've tasted her pussy, his cum has been somewhere in the mix.

I have been married twice -- first wife prom date, second wide high school BF who she still talks to online

Drunk in college. Some guy she kinda liked. I'm the only other person she's been with

Mrs. Screwher was kind of a late bloomer. She got together with her first boyfriend at eighteen. He was the first to fuck her. It was in his bedroom. The relationship was short lived and we started dating right away. She does regret the relationship and wishes she had waited just a little longer.

Wife lost it to an older man. She and her friends went to a club with fake IDs. The guy approach her and they started chatting and drinking. When the club was closing she left with the guy and they got a hotel room.

Was not with me but I knew her boyfriend. The guy who took her cherry.
he bragged about it.. little by little he tried. She of course resisted.
wanted to not be that “easy girl”
they Did it first time in his van. in The back
later that night after she went home he showed me the wet spot on the mattress.
later, years later me and her dated.. I never told her I saw her first time spot..

Sleeping over her friends on the top bunkbed. Talking to her friend when her friends older brother walked in the room. Just climbed in her bed pulled her bottoms down and took her. She was more than happy to let him.

As I understand it, it was a friend in high school and they both just wanted to get it over with. According to her it' wasn't anything to write home about.

First of all, she was of legal age. She was the last girl in her circle of friends (that included her older sister) that was still a virgin. She told me that she was ready to fuck. There was a party and there was this older guy that had taken the virginity of many of her friends, including her sister. They trusted this guy, so they set it up so he could fuck her. They got a little baked, and he took her cherry. She said he was good and she enjoyed it. He ate her out. She said she was soaked. He came inside her and she enjoyed it. She knew that the other people at the party could hear them though, and that made her a little uncomfortable. She also said that joining up with her friends and her sisters was a little weird, too. So this mother fucked fucked BOTH my wife and her sister for the first time. They share the knowledge that the same man took their virginity.

She gave it to me. It was a dark night and we were in a secluded area of our side yard (huge lot). We both got hot and excited. I told her that I could not stop myself and she responded, “then don’t “.

She tells me she doesn’t remember the details. I don’t see how a persons first time can be a turn on unless there was something really taboo about it. That falls with my fetish.

It was on our third or fourth date. My wife was 22 at the time and ready to shed her virgin status. She told me she had decided on our second date that I would be her first. When the day arrived she was house sitting for some friends. She invited me over, we went upstairs to the bedroom, undressed and spent the night together. She was a virgin, but I was experienced. There was no clumsiness like when I lost my virginity several years earlier, and no regret like the second woman I experienced. We both enjoyed immensely.

Last edited:
Back