How Democrats Can Become the National Majority Party

Those jerks. Preach it. ¯\(°_o)/¯
Why do these people not have legitimate concerns:

When I ask a white blue collar Republican why he votes Republican, he does not tell me that strong labor unions force employers to move production to low wage countries. He does not tell me that the graduated income tax punishes success. He tells me about crime, especially black crime. He, his relatives, and/or his friends have probably been victims of black criminals. He tells me what it was like attending a black majority public high school. He tells me about losing job opportunities to affirmative action.

When discussing how the Democrat Party can become the national majority party a Democrat activist has a natural tendency to overestimate the popularity of issues he cares about. He also underestimates the difficulty of converting others to his persuasion. Republican activists are prone to the same error.

Because I read polls I am aware that what is important to me is frequently not important to a majority of voters.

Why do these people not have legitimate concerns:

When I ask a white blue collar Republican why he votes Republican, he does not tell me that strong labor unions force employers to move production to low wage countries. He does not tell me that the graduated income tax punishes success. He tells me about crime, especially black crime. He, his relatives, and/or his friends have probably been victims of black criminals. He tells me what it was like attending a black majority public high school. He tells me about losing job opportunities to affirmative action.
I'm sure you have several interesting conversations that I have little interest in. I sure hope that the black man hasnt moved into your neighborhood......that would be absolutely scary for you, I'm sure

I'm sure you have several interesting conversations that I have little interest in. I sure hope that the black man hasnt moved into your neighborhood......that would be absolutely scary for you, I'm sure
Because blacks have a murder rate that is eight times the white rate it should be scary for whites when blacks move into their neighborhoods. This is what Jesse Jackson has to say about living in a black neighborhood:

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

Because blacks have a murder rate that is eight times the white rate it should be scary for whites when blacks move into their neighborhoods. This is what JessView attachment 2138871e Jackson has to say about black neighborhoods:
Good for him. Glad you don't have the blacks in your neighborhood. You'd probably have to put bars on your windoze and such to keep them scary beasts out.

Good for him. Glad you don't have the blacks in your neighborhood. You'd probably have to put bars on your windoze and such to keep them scary beasts out.
Where do you think I have acquired my knowledge of blacks? It was not college.

Where do you think I have acquired my knowledge of blacks?
The scary places, obviously. Certainly not in actual places like that....thems r dangerous

I once saw a black man driving his car down the street....he drove the speed limit....

He was out for me....I could tell

Democrats need to do more than they think:

Poll: Biden’s Support Among Black Voters Cratered In Past Nine Months​

DYLAN HOUSMANHEALTHCARE REPORTER
March 31, 20222:46 PM ET

President Joe Biden’s support among black Americans has taken a nosedive in a matter of months, according to one new poll from Marquette University Law School.

The Marquette poll released Thursday found that Biden’s approval rating with black Americans is currently just 56%. That’s a drop of more than 30% from July 2021, when his job approval among the same group was 88%.

The survey, conducted March 14-24, interviewed 1,004 U.S. adults and has a margin of error of +/-4 percentage points.

Where do you think I have acquired my knowledge of blacks? It was not college.
Yeah, we can tell it wasn't.
For that matter, I'm not convinced you have "knowledge of blacks" at all. What you do have knowledge of is some fundamentally racist theory that is the very epitome of confirmation bias.

The scary places, obviously. Certainly not in actual places like that....thems r dangerous

I once saw a black man driving his car down the street....he drove the speed limit....

He was out for me....I could tell
Next time, just scatter some caltrops in his path.

He was out for me....I could tel

Which party would you vote for if you were black?
I would vote for the same party I vote for as a white man: the Democrat Party.

Yeah, we can tell it wasn't.
For that matter, I'm not convinced you have "knowledge of blacks" at all. What you do have knowledge of is some fundamentally racist theory that is the very epitome of confirmation bias.
I am a white Gentile. If I am a racist I am a racist who prefers Orientals to whites. I prefer Orientals to whites for the same reason I prefer whites to blacks: Orientals tend to be more intelligent than whites; they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.

In saying that I am well aware that there are intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding Negroes, just as there are stupid, promiscuous whites. I have known a few blacks who were as admirable as any of the whites I have known. I have known a few whites I hated.

Nevertheless, by every objective, measurable criterion blacks tend to be considerably less intelligent than whites. Because this has always been true everywhere in the world, and always has been, I am confident that the differences are genetic. Blacks also have higher rates of illegitimacy than whites, and much higher rates than Orientals. Blacks have higher crime rates than whites, and much higher crime rates than than Orientals. Again, this is genetic. This is why the results of the civil rights movement have been so disappointing: black rates of crime and illegitimacy have risen since 1964; their academic performance has improved little, despite expensive programs like Head Start and No Child Left Behind.

Evolving in a cold climate selects genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Evolving in a civilization selects genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law. Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in sub Saharan Africa earn felony convictions for many of them in civilized countries. The process of human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the demands of civilization. The Negro race can be seen as an earlier stage of human evolution.

Because I am a Christian I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel.

I am a white Gentile. If I am a racist I am a racist who prefers Orientals to whites. I prefer Orientals to whites for the same reason I prefer whites to blacks: Orientals tend to be more intelligent than whites; they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy.
Well, I do agree with you on one thing: yes, that is why you're a racist.

Well, I do agree with you on one thing: yes, that is why you're a racist.
If I am a racist, what is wrong with being a racist? What do I believe that is not true? I do not care if anyone calls me a racist, but I want to make it clear what I believe. If I am a racist, then racism is true. For too long the fear of being called a racist has inhibited the dialogue on race President Clinton called for, and which we need to have. It needs to be an honest dialogue, with no taboos and sanctions against drawing attention to facts and insights and conclusions that can logically be drawn from the facts.

The civil rights movement began with the optimistic assumption that the Negro race is intrinsically equal to the white race. Because it is not longer possible to believe that, the truth is being suppressed. People are afraid to express what they know to be true.

If I am a racist, what is wrong with being a racist? What do I believe that is not true? I do not care if anyone calls me a racist, but I want to make it clear what I believe. If I am a racist, then racism is true. For too long the fear of being called a racist has inhibited the dialogue on race President Clinton called for, and which we need to have. It needs to be an honest dialogue, with no taboos and sanctions against drawing attention to facts and insights and conclusions that can logically be drawn from the facts.

The civil rights movement began with the optimistic assumption that the Negro race is intrinsically equal to the white race. Because it is not longer possible to believe that, the truth is being suppressed. People are afraid to express what they know to be true.
You are a racist...no ifs about t. What's wrong about it is that your beliefs and facts are cherry picked and stem from your racist bias and your view of the world is pathetic. You seem to indicate that you're proud of it, but for some reason you can't actually own it....always have to make it someone else's fault. Why is that?

Hide in your white bunker...the black man is out to get ya

You are a racist...no ifs about t. What's wrong about it is that your beliefs and facts are cherry picked and stem from your racist bias and your view of the world is pathetic. You seem to indicate that you're proud of it, but for some reason you can't actually own it....always have to make it someone else's fault. Why is that?

Hide in your white bunker...the black man is out to get ya
What is cherry picked about this,

bellcurves.jpg

and this,

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

http://www.blackexcel.org/06-sat-act-scores-by-race-ethnicity.htm

and this,

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

and this?

Center for Equal Opportunity

ROGER CLEGG FEBRUARY 26, 2020

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

https://www.ceousa.org/2020/02/26/percentage-of-births-to-unmarried-women/

-----------

Democrats can become the national majority party by discontinuing their pandering to the worst minority in the United States. The civil rights movement was a well intended mistake that was based on theories about intrinsic racial equality that are obviously not true. I have known and liked many Orientals and Hispanics. I have never known one who liked blacks. For economic reasons many immigrants live in or near black neighborhoods. They see what blacks are like. They do not like what they see. They do not feel guilty about it.

What is cherry picked about this,

-----------

Democrats can become the national majority party by discontinuing their pandering to the worst minority in the United States. The civil rights movement was a well intended mistake that was based on theories about intrinsic racial equality that are obviously not true. I have known and liked many Orientals and Hispanics. I have never known one who liked blacks. For economic reasons many immigrants live in or near black neighborhoods. They see what blacks are like. They do not like what they see. They do not feel guilty about it.
Yes, you share the same shit over and over again.

If you're ok with being racist, then accept that you are one and quit trying to rationalize it for everyone. Simply just tell everyone that you hate black people and that they scare you. Much easier than continuing to explain why.

Yes, you share the same shit over and over again.

If you're ok with being racist, then accept that you are one and quit trying to rationalize it for everyone. Simply just tell everyone that you hate black people and that they scare you. Much easier than continuing to explain why.
What did I say that is not true?

Because you cannot refute my arguments you resort to the Straw Man Fallacy. In the Straw Man Fallacy one distorts an opponent's argument to make it easier to refute. I do not hate all black people, or even most of them. I evaluate blacks as individuals, using the same criteria I use in evaluating whites and Orientals.

What did I say that is not true?

Because you cannot refute my arguments you resort to the Straw Man Fallacy. In the Straw Man Fallacy one distorts an opponent's argument to make it easier to refute. I do not hate all black people, or even most of them. I evaluate blacks as individuals, using the same criteria I use in evaluating whites and Orientals.
Say the words - "I'm a racist" by itself without any additional words. You cant...still trying to make it ok that you are one and it's everyone else's fault for it. Own it or stfu. You literally believe that blacks are inferior to whites. That doesn't require you to show us the data, dipshit

Say the words - "I'm a racist" by itself without any additional words. You cant...still trying to make it ok that you are one and it's everyone else's fault for it. Own it or stfu. You literally believe that blacks are inferior to whites. That doesn't require you to show us the data, dipshit
By your definition I am a racist, and guess what? I don't care.

By your definition of "racist" a racist is anyone who says anything critical of the Negro race. As I demonstrated in comment #43, there is much to criticize. In other words, a racist is someone who tells the truth about many to most blacks. Now, as I have readily acknowledged, that I criticize is not true of all blacks. There are blacks who have adopted moral standards more typical of whites, and even more typical of Orientals. They perform and behave as well as most whites, and even more Orientals. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not typical of it.

Because you cannot refute what I say, you flash the race card.

RaceCard.png

By your definition I am a racist, and guess what? I don't care.
Of course...you're a racist, but you need to explain why you're a racist every time someone labels you as such.

There's a reason you have to do that, and it's not because you're "right"

Of course...you're a racist, but you need to explain why you're a racist every time someone labels you as such.

There's a reason you have to do that, and it's not because you're "right"
You know that what I say is right. You think that if I was a nice person I would not say it. What I say has important policy implications. Most obviously, it means that there should be no affirmative action programs. Blacks are not under represented in professional and managerial positions because of racial discrimination. They are under represented because a very small percentage of them have IQ's of 115 or above. 115 is really the cut off point of being even marginally successful as a professional or a manager.

You know that what I say is right. You think that if I was a nice person I would not say it. What I say has important policy implications. Most obviously, it means that there should be no affirmative action programs. Blacks are not under represented in professional and managerial positions because of racial discrimination. They are under represented because a very small percentage of them have Q's of 115 or above. 115 is really the cut off point of being even marginally successful as a professional or a manager.
Yes, you continue to say your racist perspective is valid and then need to follow it up. You'll never just admit it and leave off the rationalization.

Back