Blue-state meltdown

However, the "Leaders" you always seem to champion tend to address these problems by simply denying they exist- and even promoting policies that actively make them worse.

This is exactly the problem.

We need leaders to address climate change, not deny it, or even worse, attack the scientists who try to warn people about it.

There are no leaders at present. There are only grifters and stupid people like yourself who follow them.

Says the guy who follows Trump, the biggest and most obvious grifter of all. Most people are intelligent enough to see Trump for what he is. I am sorry that you do not.
And no, I am not claiming that Biden is any great savior either.

Says the guy who follows Trump, the biggest and most obvious grifter of all. Most people are intelligent enough to see Trump for what he is. I am sorry that you do not.
And no, I am not claiming that Biden is any great savior either.

dudly, do you not understand that you're actually AGREEING with me that there are no leaders, not even Joe Biden?

Yet here you are almost constantly saying "thanks Biden" (for not being Trump).

I'll leave you with a couple of thoughts:

Joe Biden isn't a "leader." As manifested by the details in the Hur report he's either a doddering senile old fool or a criminal. It doesn't matter if TRUMP is or isn't the same, BIDEN is either a doddering senile old fool or a crook.

And you continue to support him. This doesn't speak well of you.

The second thought is this: The Hur report states that Biden's actions provide all of the "technical elements of a crime." Whether Biden is compos mentis or not is irrelevant, the TECHNICAL ELEMENTS of a crime are present.

The Constitution has a very important clause which says, in part, "high crimes and misdemeanors." With the technical elements of a crime already in place, adhering to those words and acting would seem justified.

Why aren't you on board with that?

Because as incompetant as Biden may be, mentally, he surrounds himself with people who ARE competant. Whereas Trump does not- he surrounds himself only with syncofants. And Biden means well for the country, it's citizens and it's foreign policy, wheras Trump does not (he means well only for himself.) And Biden is doing a good job at rebuilding the economy and rebuilding America's status abroad in the world, after Trump destroyed it, and ironically, Biden is also doing a better job with border security than the Republicans are at the moment.

Basically, Biden is the lesser of two evils (by far) and like most Americans who are likewise uneasy with Biden and would prefer someone else- I will continue to support him mainly to keep Trump as far away from the circles of power as possible.

As for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, Trump has clearly committed several- beyond simply stealing classified intel (one of only many.) Yet you continue to defend him (WHY??) If as it turns out that Biden did in fact misappropriate classified documents as well, and thereby commit a high crime and misdemeanor- as Trump did- then NEITHER OF THEM should be eligible to hold office! Which would be find with me.

When the ACTUAL DATA shows that blue cities are the highest offenders, you don't need a "comparison" because the number crunchers already did that when they tallied the results.

It's like you're a fucking idiot or something...
You can not measure drugs in only cities and declare drugs is not a problem in rural America merely because you never collected the data. It doesn't work that way..

Last edited:
You can not measure drug in only cities and declare drug is not a problem in rural America merely because you never collected the data. It doesn't work that way..

You’re talking to a brick wall. A particularly dimwitted brick wall.

You can not measure drug in only cities and declare drug is not a problem in rural America merely because you never collected the data. It doesn't work that way..

Lol. The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

Icanhelp1/Hisarpy talking about hypocrisy? Ha ha ha, that's good for a few laughs.

Icanhelp1/Hisarpy talking about hypocrisy? Ha ha ha, that's good for a few laughs.

Every time I own your ass on this issue you go silent for a couple of days out of embarrassment but always seem to pop back up with the same bullshit lies.

Lack of memory retention must be a thing in your personal world.

Back