Blue-state meltdown

Once again for the fuckwit; Red STATES don't have a "murder problem" or a "drug problem", BLUE CITIES in red states have those problems.

I linked to actual reports/sites with studies which support what I'm saying. YOU and the rest of the fuckwits cherry pick the data and come to a different conclusion which isn't supported by either the study or the data as a whole.

You must be stupid or something.
Or something. First off, I couldn't care less about your data. It's all produced, packaged, and published by experts, and you don't believe in those, do you? Second, if I grant you your premise, why don't those red states do something about their blue city issues? You can't just have testicular cancer and say I don't have cancer, it's only my testicles. And I'm quite sure you believe in states' rights (i.e. governors like Greg Abbott) to secure their borders and clean up their streets.

Almost no one gives a fuck about anything you think you know or believe. Those who do are just like you - losers.
You really are a pathetic, miserable little man, aren't you? The only ones who give a single fuck about you on here are the ones who despise and humiliate you. I imagine it's exactly the same way in your real life. I would feel sorry for you, but I'm not one of those bleeding heart liberals.

Once again for the fuckwit; Red STATES don't have a "murder problem" or a "drug problem", BLUE CITIES in red states have those problems.

I linked to actual reports/sites with studies which support what I'm saying. YOU and the rest of the fuckwits cherry pick the data and come to a different conclusion which isn't supported by either the study or the data as a whole.

The reports you linked don’t support what you said. 😄

Blue cities is where people live.

If you look at those mountain ranges, there's not much crime because Ol' drunk Jethro keeps missing the target until it's time to put his vote in the box marked 'Fraud who feloniously fingered a female by fear and force'.

The reports you linked don’t support what you said. 😄

It's not my fault you're a fuckwit who cannot read. The links absolutely support my assertion that Red STATES aren't the problem, it's BLUE CITIES.

You really are a pathetic, miserable little man, aren't you? The only ones who give a single fuck about you on here are the ones who despise and humiliate you. I imagine it's exactly the same way in your real life. I would feel sorry for you, but I'm not one of those bleeding heart liberals.

^triggered and melting down fast.

Or something. First off, I couldn't care less about your data. It's all produced, packaged, and published by experts, and you don't believe in those, do you? Second, if I grant you your premise, why don't those red states do something about their blue city issues? You can't just have testicular cancer and say I don't have cancer, it's only my testicles. And I'm quite sure you believe in states' rights (i.e. governors like Greg Abbott) to secure their borders and clean up their streets.

This is where your problem begins. You refuse to accept the FACTS and instead supply your own personal opinions instead and then proclaim your opinions to be facts.

You even admit it.

The rest of your maundering tripe is nothing more than worthless whining designed to cover up your ineptitude.

This is where your problem begins. You refuse to accept the FACTS and instead supply your own personal opinions instead and then proclaim your opinions to be facts.

You even admit it.

The rest of your maundering tripe is nothing more than worthless whining designed to cover up your ineptitude.

Your sources aren’t relevant to the discussion, because they say nothing about differences between cities and rural areas.

It's not my fault you're a fuckwit who cannot read. The links absolutely support my assertion that Red STATES aren't the problem, it's BLUE CITIES.

Pretty much any city worth a damn is blue. That doesn't change the fact that a blue city in a blue state is safer than a blue city in red state. No matter how you slice red states, specifically the south are dangerous. Why? Poverty is greater in those states and gun laws are much more lax.

We know how to fix this problem but Conservatives don't care how many people die. That isn't a concern of theirs.

Greed, laziness, the desire to impose one's will over others, and instincts of violence, fear, and dependency on any of the multitude of "worldly" ways are what lead us to the suffered world we live in. This fact taints both sides of the isles and arbitrary borders that separate us.

Your sources aren’t relevant to the discussion, because they say nothing about differences between cities and rural areas.

The original question wasn't about cities versus rural areas. It was a statement that red states have the worst crime and drug abuse problems. A statement which is demonstrably FALSE according to the links I posted.

So, again, apparently YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ and can't FUCKING REMEMBER your own posts.

Greed, laziness, the desire to impose one's will over others, and instincts of violence, fear, and dependency on any of the multitude of "worldly" ways are what lead us to the suffered world we live in. This fact taints both sides of the isles and arbitrary borders that separate us.

Whoa, dude, that's deep. Like bottom of the manure pile deep.

Okay, I really don't know why I am bothering here, since some of you (or, ahem, one of you who pretends to be "Some") seem capable of reasonable and rational dialogue, but I'll give it a try.

The problems facing many big cities on the west coast, and I'm focusing specifically on San Francisco, Portland and Seattle here, are well documented, as is the decline in the quality of life in these cities. Clearly this stems from a failure of leadership, failed policies that have not only not only addressed the problems of these cities but which have made them worse.

People have blamed liberal ideas for this decline: Not enough deterrance for crime, too few police, underpaid and overworked police, policies that have enabled crime and homelessness but not discouraged it, leniance towards petty crimes, overburdened court system. There is also skyrocketing housing costs and lack of jobs.

So then, the solution would seem obvious- apply conservative red-state solutions to blue-state cities. But what are some practical red-state solutions? All the red-state politicians seem focused on things like book bannings, restricting women's rights, attacking GLBT people and sexual freedoms, and militarizing the US-Mexico border. These issues will not fix what is ailing Portland or Seattle.

Rather, they are divisive issues that have nothing to do with effective urban management. What is needed are practical conservative solutions- better funding for police and civil courts, more police, more effective deterrants from casual drug use, less leninence and stiffer punishments for crimes. Better ways to incentivize local buisnesses to move into the city core. I would welcome any CONSTRUCTIVE arguments and ideas for how, if you were a group of voters who were fed up with failed liberal leadership in, say, Seattle, you would wish a newly elected Republican mayor to address the problems that are facing these cities.

I've posed this question before and gotten few constructive answers beyond the usual hate-filled bigotry and ignorance spewed by the usual suspects.

You even admit it.

Take a deep breath. Let it out slowly. You are on anger overload. You are not making anyone in this thread believe you by adding more profanity and derision of their intelligence. They've got your goat. Go to your corner and cool off. Stop with the whining - you're not winning. Chill and take a pill if you need to.

Besides, most of what is said about your sources is correct. So ... take two pills now and chill.

The primary reasons to leave the west coast are still climate change and the depletion of fossil fuels. Both parties will eventually disappear, but the west will still become less habitable, from the coast to halfway across the continent. As fossil fuels deplete, global shipping is collapsing. There goes the port economy. The west coast is becoming the new rust belt. Moving from California to Arizona is from desert to more desert, but that is at least closer to the water source, the Colorado River. The regional water situation is becoming tense and may become war. California will inevitably lose the conflict, since it won't have the energy to move the water over the distance and elevation.

Take a deep breath. Let it out slowly. You are on anger overload. You are not making anyone in this thread believe you by adding more profanity and derision of their intelligence. They've got your goat. Go to your corner and cool off. Stop with the whining - you're not winning. Chill and take a pill if you need to.

Besides, most of what is said about your sources is correct. So ... take two pills now and chill.

You've reached the point that logic doesn't exist in your little fantasy world.

The ONLY ONES here who are "angry" are you and your lying friends. You deceive yourselves and blame others for that deceit. This is your lot in life, to be a liar. Worse, not only are you lying to others, you lie to yourself.

BTW, I'm not the one "whining," that's your job. And you do it well.

The primary reasons to leave the west coast are still climate change and the depletion of fossil fuels. Both parties will eventually disappear, but the west will still become less habitable, from the coast to halfway across the continent. As fossil fuels deplete, global shipping is collapsing. There goes the port economy. The west coast is becoming the new rust belt. Moving from California to Arizona is from desert to more desert, but that is at least closer to the water source, the Colorado River. The regional water situation is becoming tense and may become war. California will inevitably lose the conflict, since it won't have the energy to move the water over the distance and elevation.

There are solutions to these problems. Unfortunately those solutions will require leaders instead of the lemmings currently warming the chairs in our government offices.

You've reached the point that logic doesn't exist in your little fantasy world.

The ONLY ONES here who are "angry" are you and your lying friends. You deceive yourselves and blame others for that deceit. This is your lot in life, to be a liar. Worse, not only are you lying to others, you lie to yourself.

BTW, I'm not the one "whining," that's your job. And you do it well.

When people like you are so bent on spreading it around it's difficult to not notice all the stink.

^ stuck on stupid. Repetitive stupid at that.

There are solutions to these problems. Unfortunately those solutions will require leaders instead of the lemmings currently warming the chairs in our government offices.
the quadruple lindy of derp.

However, the "Leaders" you always seem to champion tend to address these problems by simply denying they exist- and even promoting policies that actively make them worse.

This is exactly the problem.

We need leaders to address climate change, not deny it, or even worse, attack the scientists who try to warn people about it.

Back