Hotwives preparing for a date

Servant: Looks like I am on Warm Up Duties again for my Mistress, but at least I don't have to clean Her up that's Her sissy cuckold hubby's job. But Mistress does allow me to Peg him as he does his duties.
a good story :)

mirr4787-jpg.6013420

IMG-2567.jpg

Wife getting ready for a date with my best friend who became a widower. I wouldn’t see her till tomorrow morning.
My friends are a boundary in our hotwife lifestyle. But I like the idea of my wife offering herself up to another that recently list his wife. Especially if he was in a sexless marriage leading up to his wife’s passing.

IMG-2571.jpg

Wife getting ready for date with her old boyfriend.
My wife’s first and only boyfriend before me isn’t an option. But about four years into our relationship, she did go through a phase where she hooked up with at least three other men (I suspect there were more). I would be all for her reconnecting with one of those men. “I ran into ____ today. He’s coming for dinner tonight!” And of course shortly after dinner the two of them are up in our bedroom.

But cucky he just love to see my mascara run as I cry when He TAKES my ass with His BIG HARD COCK. Don't worry I 'll do your makeup to when the time comes that He wants to TAKE yours too, it should be soon He has hinted about it after I showed Him pictures of you all dressed up girly.

Last edited:
My wife’s first and only boyfriend before me isn’t an option. But about four years into our relationship, she did go through a phase where she hooked up with at least three other men (I suspect there were more). I would be all for her reconnecting with one of those men. “I ran into ____ today. He’s coming for dinner tonight!” And of course shortly after dinner the two of them are up in our bedroom.
That will be a nice time for your wife to enjoy him. You’re a good husband. To bad you can’t watch him mount your wife.

That will be a nice time for your wife to enjoy him. You’re a good husband. To bad you can’t watch him mount your wife.
Yeah, I’me enjoying the good fortune of being able to watch my wife with her current boyfriend. But I understand that most men don’t want the husband in the same room when he’s fucking thewife. But I’m good with that.

Back