Hotwives preparing for a date

9G6K1VIIFJ54J_whos-this.jpg

In one of my crazy, kinky fantasies. I imagine being a 22yo college student. Hearing my father is out of town and drive home to give Mom a surprise visit. Gets home around 2AM. Wondering why the living room light is on and peeking in. Shocked to see my mother having a kinky affair with a guy younger than me - least 18yo.

My fantasy mother always been pretty but modestly dressed. Almost not recognizing her by how dressed up she’s made herself for her young stud. Hair and makeup all done, fishnet stockings that show tears, a micro mini skirt pushed up around her waist, and a sign of a tube top on the carpet floor.

The shock and excitement as I witness this side of her I never imagined she had.

We need a lady to weigh in on how she feels getting ready and whether she plays this process up for her man!
If both are into the cuckolding thing, I can see the dressing up before a date as being a fun part of the event. Neither of us were really into that. AZ dress tends to be very casual and I have had very few dress up dates as a hot wife. A lot of my dates have been just meeting at a bar for a drink and then going back to his place. Obviously I take the time to shower and prep but with the heat these days, dress is mostly shorts and a tee.

If both are into the cuckolding thing, I can see the dressing up before a date as being a fun part of the event. Neither of us were really into that. AZ dress tends to be very casual and I have had very few dress up dates as a hot wife. A lot of my dates have been just meeting at a bar for a drink and then going back to his place. Obviously I take the time to shower and prep but with the heat these days, dress is mostly shorts and a tee.
Do you wear anything sexy underneath your tee in anticipation of a sexy encounter?

Back