Hotwives preparing for a date

I helped without really knowing. The catchup on that fact was excruciating.

If both are into the cuckolding thing, I can see the dressing up before a date as being a fun part of the event. Neither of us were really into that. AZ dress tends to be very casual and I have had very few dress up dates as a hot wife. A lot of my dates have been just meeting at a bar for a drink and then going back to his place. Obviously I take the time to shower and prep but with the heat these days, dress is mostly shorts and a tee.
As much as I'd enjoy helping you dress for your date, I'd love even more helping you undress afterward!

The short story is she had become close friends with a coworker. She told me she was growing concerned that he might “make a move on her”. Asked how she felt about it and she point blank said she didn’t think she would be able to say no. She then asked how I felt about that and sparing you the details I basically gave her the indication it would be okay. A couple weeks went by without anymore discussion. While shopping one afternoon she mentioned that she needed new under garments so we picked some up. I picked out one pair that I really thought she would look sexy in and couldn’t wait to see her in them. Weekend was approaching and after dinner Friday evening she called me into the bathroom. We chatted a bit and she asked me help shave her. I’m getting pretty worked and even went down on her after the shaving. I made my way to the sitting room waiting and thinking about how much fun we were going to have when she walked in fully dressed. I asked what was up and she said she was going to go meet her friend. Then showed me the bra and panties that I was wanting so bad to see her in as she grabbed her keys and was out the door.

The short story is she had become close friends with a coworker. She told me she was growing concerned that he might “make a move on her”. Asked how she felt about it and she point blank said she didn’t think she would be able to say no. She then asked how I felt about that and sparing you the details I basically gave her the indication it would be okay. A couple weeks went by without anymore discussion. While shopping one afternoon she mentioned that she needed new under garments so we picked some up. I picked out one pair that I really thought she would look sexy in and couldn’t wait to see her in them. Weekend was approaching and after dinner Friday evening she called me into the bathroom. We chatted a bit and she asked me help shave her. I’m getting pretty worked and even went down on her after the shaving. I made my way to the sitting room waiting and thinking about how much fun we were going to have when she walked in fully dressed. I asked what was up and she said she was going to go meet her friend. Then showed me the bra and panties that I was wanting so bad to see her in as she grabbed her keys and was out the door.
That is an incredibly hot story. Oh I would have love to see her bra panty combo. Amazing.

For those of you who have been the husband or boyfriend, have you received texts or updates about how it is going from your wife or girlfriend? What do you do to pass the time until she returns?
I don’t usually get text while she is with them, but she’ll text me when she is on her way home. She’ll text me some of the details that I always ask…did she cum? How many times? How many times did he cum? Where? Did you have fun? Then I fuck her as soon as she gets in the door because I can’t wait to feel how stretched out she is. She fucks one of her bulls bareback, so she’s exceptionally sloppy on those nights.

That is one of my absolute favorite part if my wife cuckolding me , helping her get ready for her dates . I’l bathe her then watch her pick out her clothes and do her makeup all the while she tell me what her plans are for her date. I love the whole part especially knowing she will be doing thing with him that she will never do with me .

That is one of my absolute favorite part if my wife cuckolding me , helping her get ready for her dates . I’l bathe her then watch her pick out her clothes and do her makeup all the while she tell me what her plans are for her date. I love the whole part especially knowing she will be doing thing with him that she will never do with me .
What type of clothing and lingerie does she normally pick for a night out?

9G6K1VIIFJ54J_whos-this.jpg
This pic is fantastic! She’s got amazing ass and breasts. Very sexy lingerie. And especially knowing it’s all for a man not her husband.

Weird deal with my wife. She will not admit to meeting her bf although she knows what she does. Her excuse is always to meet her sister who is two hours away. It is also in the area where she meets her bf.

She will shower/shave her pussy, do her hair and makeup. She usually wears yoga pants with no underwear. Typically meets him in a store parking lot (I track and she knows).

I enjoy watching her get ready. I usually jerk off when I see her park to meet him or I invite my top over to fuck while she is pleasing him. I know when she had a successful meeting because she always showers and washes her clothes as soon as she returns.

Weird deal with my wife. She will not admit to meeting her bf although she knows what she does. Her excuse is always to meet her sister who is two hours away. It is also in the area where she meets her bf.

She will shower/shave her pussy, do her hair and makeup. She usually wears yoga pants with no underwear. Typically meets him in a store parking lot (I track and she knows).

I enjoy watching her get ready. I usually jerk off when I see her park to meet him or I invite my top over to fuck while she is pleasing him. I know when she had a successful meeting because she always showers and washes her clothes as soon as she returns.
Wow, amazing!

Back