Hot Mamma.

Sorry it's been a while since we have posted anything! Work and kids and life have just taken all our time lately. However my wife was thinking of you all today and snapped a few before work. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Zebra One.jpg
    Zebra One.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 2,026
  • Zebra Two.jpg
    Zebra Two.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,022
  • Zebra Three.jpg
    Zebra Three.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2,189
You should be proud. Your wife is a highly desirable woman. Yes, her breasts have a little extra sag in them than when she was younger, and her hips are probably wider and her stomach more rounded. But I would expect a woman's life experience to be reflected on her body. Personally I prefer natural, curvaceous bodies to the stick thin, emaciated, male-like forms that seem fashionable today. And don't even get me started on fake boobs, and other types of enhancement and alteration. I like women to age naturally and to make the best of what they have.

That's an amazingly erotic ode to the female body.

I'm really glad she whipped out her camera..... always a sexy treat.

Great updates. Let your wife know she helped get me warmed up this morning

damn - really hot set of pictures.

Sorry it's been a while since we have posted anything! Work and kids and life have just taken all our time lately. However my wife was thinking of you all today and snapped a few before work. Enjoy!

Here is some more random pictures of my love! Sorry for the sporadic posting, life, kids, and work all get in the way but we like to post when we can. Different poses, times in our life. my favorite is the good morning picture. The name swinger dress for the other photo is a bit of a misnomer, as we haven't actually been to a swingers club. It's just the dress we have gotten for when we do actually go. The hard part there is getting her self-esteem up!:)

Attachments

• Beautiful.jpg
    Beautiful.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Doggie Style, Far Away.jpg
    Doggie Style, Far Away.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,815
  • Good Morning.jpg
    Good Morning.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,562
  • Swinger Dress.jpg
    Swinger Dress.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,773
Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)
I need to make her pregnant.... NOW!! Unbelievably voluptuous and sexy!!!

Back