Hot Mamma.

Finally got around to posting more. Sorry it takes so long guys! Feel free to message us or post what you think! My wife hasn't been responding to messages by herself yet (nervousness) but I think I will get her to tonight so message away and make her feel welcome! :D

Sexy beautiful:heart:

Finally got around to posting more. Sorry it takes so long guys! Feel free to message us or post what you think! My wife hasn't been responding to messages by herself yet (nervousness) but I think I will get her to tonight so message away and make her feel welcome! :D

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Very beautiful post, how far along is she now, what size are her sexy breast now that they have became ready to bare milk? Tell her that she it's beautiful and never think otherwise. Thanks for posting.

My wife in her scrubs after a long day. Sexy Nurse right? :D:devil:

Attachments

• Nurse 1.jpg
    Nurse 1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,775
  • Nurse 2.JPG
    Nurse 2.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,362
My wife in her scrubs after a long day. Sexy Nurse right? :D:devil:
attachment.php

This gives me conflicting thoughts about hospital visits... ;)

*cough*. I'm sick. Help.

Very sexy... love her.

I don't know why your online right now! If I were you, I would be playing Patient/Nurse right now! She's lovely.

Great pics of your beauteous lady. :)

I also have wear the Mothers badge of honor. :)

I try and think of them as "cougar stripes" Means You're now in a special class
.......MILFS :) :kiss:

And we cougar milfs have inner powers that only come with experience. Something those young, pre-mothering kitties have to earn. :)

WELCOME TO YOU BOTH! I hope you stick around, explore and have a great time together!

Maybe we get to see what the "Daddy" looks like too? ;)

I know we've been away for a while but we should be back for a while. :D The more messages and responses the more i'll get her to post. ;)

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 920
Glad you are back again, missed seeing her. She is incredibly sexy and can't wait to see more.

Back