A Rose in Bloom

EmiliaSaint

Virgin
We are a couple who are currently separated by thousands of miles due to the pandemic. To keep things interesting, we share photos with one another. It was during one of these sharing sessions that I mentioned to “Emilia” that I would love for others to see photos of her. I may be biased, but I think she is absolutely gorgeous, and wanted to share her beauty with as many people as I could.

After much discussion, I was finally able to convince her to give this a try. I love knowing people look at her, and wonder if they fantasize about the things they’d do to her if they had the chance. All feedback/comments are welcome. This is a joint account, so we will both be able to read comments and messages. I’m not sure how far this will go. But if the feedback is positive, perhaps I could convince Emilia to share more. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 227AE2A0-ECD3-41FB-A4E8-1DCE720CB4FE.jpg
    227AE2A0-ECD3-41FB-A4E8-1DCE720CB4FE.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 42
We are a couple who are currently separated by thousands of miles due to the pandemic. To keep things interesting, we share photos with one another. It was during one of these sharing sessions that I mentioned to “Emilia” that I would love for others to see photos of her. I may be biased, but I think she is absolutely gorgeous, and wanted to share her beauty with as many people as I could.

After much discussion, I was finally able to convince her to give this a try. I love knowing people look at her, and wonder if they fantasize about the things they’d do to her if they had the chance. All feedback/comments are welcome. This is a joint account, so we will both be able to read comments and messages. I’m not sure how far this will go. But if the feedback is positive, perhaps I could convince Emilia to share more. Enjoy!

Sexy lady:devil:

Very sexy
Love the tug pose
It looks like she is having fun as well..
Thanks for sharing.. She is HOT!!

Welcome to the boards and thank you for sharing. Very sexy pic, hoping to see more and really get the imagination running :devil:

Sexy lady:devil:

Thank you!

She has my attention.

She’s very good at attracting attention!

Mmmm. I love matching bra and panty sets

So do I

Best first post I have seen here!

Thats quite a compliment. Thank you!

Are you going to share too? Or will it just be her?

It’s possible! Although I will say without a doubt that she definitely has all the beauty in this relationship.

Very sexy
Love the tug pose
It looks like she is having fun as well..
Thanks for sharing.. She is HOT!!

Thank you! I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks she’s hot.

Distance learning for adults. Lovely!

Gotta do something to cure the boredom this pandemic is causing!

An excellent start to you. Looking good.

Thank you! Here’s hoping there’s lots more in the future.

Welcome to the boards and thank you for sharing. Very sexy pic, hoping to see more and really get the imagination running :devil:

Thank you! I think the next picture I’m about to post will be very helpful to your imagination ;)

What a beautiful woman. Such a lovely picture

Thank you! Like I said in my original post, I may be biased, but I think she’s gorgeous.

Thank you to everyone who has checked out our thread, commented and messaged us. We are both overwhelmed by the feedback Emilia has received. And as a way of saying thank you, I give you a photo that shows the back is just as lovely as the front.

Attachments

• 00F65E23-4F82-40B7-A632-FEF6D0D4DED7.jpg
    00F65E23-4F82-40B7-A632-FEF6D0D4DED7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 38
Thank you to everyone who has checked out our thread, commented and messaged us. We are both overwhelmed by the feedback Emilia has received. And as a way of saying thank you, I give you a photo that shows the back is just as lovely as the front.

Cute butt!

I couldn’t agree more.

Lovely!

Would love to see her from behind with her knees spread
You are a lucky man !!

Very sexy back side view indeed

It would be great if you could convince Emilia to share more. There's nothing more sexy than a beautiful woman in sensual underwear. I would love her to be stood in front of me and slowly let the straps of her bra to fall off her shoulders..........hot Hot HOT.....would love to see more!!!!!!:devil::devil::)

Such a gorgeous ass!!!

Great way to break the ice. Emilia is a sensuous and classy lady, as this photo clearly shows. Well done to both of you!

well, definitely glad I chose to come onto Lit this evening. A soft spot for matching bra and panties.
I’ll be looking forward to looking at your future posts

Back