hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*removes himself from his pants, long and hard and throbbing, precum glistening on the tip, and runs the head of his cock across your lips*

Now class, pay attention, Missfangbanger is going to demonstrate to you all the proper way of pleasuring a man.

Mmm, well if you're taking up that position, as to not waste any space, I'd love to be eating that pussy.

*blushes and licks my lips tasting the salty precum over my mouth. i slide my tongue down the underside of your hard cock my eyes focused on your face a hand stroking the base of your cock smearing your precum and my saliva up your hard shaft my tongue tracing every vein

All I can to your pics is... FUCKING YUM... You are gorgeous...

Holy crap. I did enjoy the taste.

thankyou

*blushes and licks my lips tasting the salty precum over my mouth. i slide my tongue down the underside of your hard cock my eyes focused on your face a hand stroking the base of your cock smearing your precum and my saliva up your hard shaft my tongue tracing every vein

Mmmmmmmmmmm, I hope you're taking careful notes class, see how expertly Missfangbanger is lubricating my cock, getting it all slick and ready to slide into her warm and waiting mouth? Please do continue, Missfangbanger, I can tell the rest of our class has a lot it can learn by watching you.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, I hope you're taking careful notes class, see how expertly Missfangbanger is lubricating my cock, getting it all slick and ready to slide into her warm and waiting mouth? Please do continue, Missfangbanger, I can tell the rest of our class has a lot it can learn by watching you.

smiling leaning down a little sliding my wet warm tongue over your full balls teasing and sucking sliding my hand up and down you shaft my thumb teasing your swollen head. spitting on your cock before wrapping my lips around your head looking up at your reaction swirling my tongue around your tip suckling. my hands cupping and teasing your balls

Literotica slut ;)

hehehe

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-02-04 at 02.34 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-04 at 02.34 #2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 28,173
  • Photo on 2012-02-04 at 02.34 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-04 at 02.34 #3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 17,478
  • Photo on 2012-02-04 at 02.34.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-04 at 02.34.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 20,934
smiling leaning down a little sliding my wet warm tongue over your full balls teasing and sucking sliding my hand up and down you shaft my thumb teasing your swollen head. spitting on your cock before wrapping my lips around your head looking up at your reaction swirling my tongue around your tip suckling. my hands cupping and teasing your balls

*moaning loudly and throwing my head back briefly in pleasure*

Class, please pay attention to how Missfangbanger is using multiple techniques (and very well, I might add) to make this blowjob even better -- don't just use your mouth, get your hands involved as well, and don't neglect a man's balls, give them attention as well as his cock .... I think Missfangbanger is well on her way to becoming teacher's assistant at this rate ....

*unable to concentrate any more, watching my cock disappear in and out of your mouth, feeling like I'm going to cum pretty soon if you keep up this expert pace*

Oh my gawwwd....with you sneaky little tounge out. Delightful

*moaning loudly and throwing my head back briefly in pleasure*

Class, please pay attention to how Missfangbanger is using multiple techniques (and very well, I might add) to make this blowjob even better -- don't just use your mouth, get your hands involved as well, and don't neglect a man's balls, give them attention as well as his cock .... I think Missfangbanger is well on her way to becoming teacher's assistant at this rate ....

*unable to concentrate any more, watching my cock disappear in and out of your mouth, feeling like I'm going to cum pretty soon if you keep up this expert pace*

*sliding you in and out of my mouth faster my lips stretching around you. gagging as i slide you deeper in my throat burying you deep in my throat tight around you. my nose in your pubs tongue to your balls*

*sliding you in and out of my mouth faster my lips stretching around you. gagging as i slide you deeper in my throat burying you deep in my throat tight around you. my nose in your pubs tongue to your balls*

*hands on the back of your head, running my fingers through your hair, my cock fully in your hungry mouth and ready to shoot my load straight down your throat*

Class, I growl, pay attention to the way Missfangbanger expertly brings me to climax and sucks every last drop out of my cock ....

*moaning and feeling my orgasm start to release*

There are just no words to describe how incredibly attractive your pictures are. If I DESIGNED a woman to drool over, she would be similar to, but not as sexy as, you.

The combination of the pictures and reading your posts in the thread has me beyond turned on. It's really difficult to commit both hands to typing this right now.

Subscribed, hard, and eager for more. :rose:

*hands on the back of your head, running my fingers through your hair, my cock fully in your hungry mouth and ready to shoot my load straight down your throat*

Class, I growl, pay attention to the way Missfangbanger expertly brings me to climax and sucks every last drop out of my cock ....

*moaning and feeling my orgasm start to release*

*sucking harder wanting so bad for you to flood my mouth.sliding you in and out ready to taste your cum my mouthmilking your hard cock*

I cannot refuser you when you are doing this. Just don't bite with the fangs again.it is hard to explain why all of a sudden I cannot stand sunlight OK??

There are just no words to describe how incredibly attractive your pictures are. If I DESIGNED a woman to drool over, she would be similar to, but not as sexy as, you.

The combination of the pictures and reading your posts in the thread has me beyond turned on. It's really difficult to commit both hands to typing this right now.

Subscribed, hard, and eager for more. :rose:

well thankyou kindly.

and as long as you're enjoying yourself it's all good :)

*sucking harder wanting so bad for you to flood my mouth.sliding you in and out ready to taste your cum my mouthmilking your hard cock*

*letting out a primal scream and shooting my warm, sticky cum over your tongue, into your mouth, much of it going straight down your throat while the rest collects in your mouth and under your tongue*

I slide my glistening cock out of your mouth, totally spent .... please face the class Missfangbanger, open your mouth, and show them what a good cumslut looks like after she's orally pleasured her man.

You are so sexy. I want to bend you over and put my tongue in your ass!!!

*letting out a primal scream and shooting my warm, sticky cum over your tongue, into your mouth, much of it going straight down your throat while the rest collects in your mouth and under your tongue*

I slide my glistening cock out of your mouth, totally spent .... please face the class Missfangbanger, open your mouth, and show them what a good cumslut looks like after she's orally pleasured her man.

*blushes and nods staring at the floor as i crawl round my mouth wide open to show everyone the cum full in my mouth*

*blushes and nods staring at the floor as i crawl round my mouth wide open to show everyone the cum full in my mouth*

I believe your well on your way to an A for the semester with that fine showing, Missfangbanger .... but if I were you I'd keep bringing new pictures to class with you, just for a little extra credit.

*wonders if any other students in class would like to have their way with Missfangbanger now*

I believe your well on your way to an A for the semester with that fine showing, Missfangbanger .... but if I were you I'd keep bringing new pictures to class with you, just for a little extra credit.

*wonders if any other students in class would like to have their way with Missfangbanger now*

yes sir i will try make sure i bring in my homework

yes sir i will try make sure i bring in my homework

Very good, it would be a shame for anyone to miss out on that beautiful, expressive face, seemingly capable of innocence and devilishness simultaneously, those perfect, full breasts and that ass that just begs to be spanked and grabbed while thrusting my cock into you from behind ....

.... wait, where am I again? I seem to have lost my train of thought. :)

Very good, it would be a shame for anyone to miss out on that beautiful, expressive face, seemingly capable of innocence and devilishness simultaneously, those perfect, full breasts and that ass that just begs to be spanked and grabbed while thrusting my cock into you from behind ....

.... wait, where am I again? I seem to have lost my train of thought. :)

*swallows the cum still in my mouth licking my lips. sitting back on my knee. my hard nipples poking through my shirt*

*swallows the cum still in my mouth licking my lips. sitting back on my knee. my hard nipples poking through my shirt*

*caresses your breasts in his hands, tweaking the hardening nipples every so slightly through your shirt*

*dismisses the class so the two of you can have a little one-on-one attention*

*caresses your breasts in his hands, tweaking the hardening nipples every so slightly through your shirt*

*dismisses the class so the two of you can have a little one-on-one attention*

*smiles at you stands up and slides onto the desk my legs hanging over the edge of your desk spreading my legs a little undoing my tie and stroking my wet pussy through my knickers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back