"A Little Spice Is Nice" (closed)

Richard locked eyes with his wife as the sexy creature dug in between her legs. She shivered and whimpered and bent over her do-gooder, pressing the girls head up and onto her crotch, her pussy, as Richard could hear the wet, lapping sounds, imagining the tongue that he knew to be flicking onto his wife’s clit, slit, into her warm hole.

Hanna spoke, repeated herself, more passionately, more aroused for each sentence, then Angel took control of the situation, pushed his wife back and onto the bed and dug in again, Hanna leaning over his bound legs, supported on her elbow between his vulnerably parted thighs. His wife reached out to halt Angel for a second, then let go again, and the sex-bomb dug in again. Then Hanna reached for his cock and took a firm hold of it, her palm lubricated with saliva, she started to pull up and down on him hard, like she so often did because he liked it, and now, he used the part of his body that could still move, his hips, thrusting them firmly up against her strokes to make them harder still, “Yes! Yes!” He moaned, “That’s right, rub my cock baby! Rub it hard!”

Seeing his wife starting to shiver, Richard knew she could be cuming at any moment. And he could too if he wanted. His head rolled back on the big soft pillow and he twitched, “I want to cum on tits!” He panted.

“Yes! Yes!” Richard moaned as his wife so skillfully stroked her slick hand up and down his shaft. “That’s right, rub my cock baby! Rub it hard!”

Hanna's attention shifted repeatedly between her husband and the woman eating her out, and that woman's attention was doing the same. Angel's tongue was maintaining a consistent up and down on Hanna's clit, knowing -- sensing, through sight and sound -- that it was just what the other woman needed to reach climax and explode in a way she herself had said she never had, at the skilled workings of another woman's mouth.

Richard panted, “I want to cum on tits!”

With humor, Hanna called out, "I wanna ... cum on tits ... too, honey! But ... but, oh God...!"

There was no way Hanna was going to interrupt what was so obviously imminent to find a way for Richard to put his cock in between her or Angel's tits; he was fucking tied to a bed, and she was just seconds away from her own orgasm. Instead, she swiped her fingers through her slit again, spit into her hand, grabbed hold of her husband's cock again, and returned to stroking it, this time tilting the rock hard erection toward her as far as possible without hurting him.

Almost before she's redirected his field of fire, Richard's cock twitched violently in her hand. A huge glob of cum shot straight up into the air and landed upon her nearest nipple, followed by a second and third volley, one of which landed on her rib cage a few inches lower while the other landed so near to her belly button that over the following seconds, gravity would pull it down into the little pit.

Other globs of his semen fell all about Richard's upper thigh and Hanna's arm before finally the thick, sticky stuff was just pulsing up out of him and all over his wife's still stroking hand...

Still stroking until, a few seconds after that, Hanna exploded in ecstasy herself. She tensed from head to toe, squeezing her thighs tightly around the other woman's head, as the pleasure welled exponentially to a massive explosion, the likes of which Hanna had never known. She gasped in cries of pure joy, again and again and again as Angel's mouth continued to work upon her pussy with no signs of giving up any time soon.

Hanna's stroking of her husband's cock had come to a stop, but her grip upon it had only tightened. She finally let go of Richard's shaft when he let her know she was beginning to scare him; she reached instead for his hip and dug her nails into the flesh there, desperate for something on which to hold as the waves after waves of euphoria surged through her.

She slowly lost track of reality, her brain swimming in the incredible pleasure of the most unbelievable orgasm of her life; her peak wasn't a peak at all, it was a massively high in the sky plateau that just seemed to go on toward the horizon forever.

Finally, when she simply couldn't take any more, Hanna cried out as she loosened her leg clamp on Angel's head and pushed the blonde's skull away, "Stop! Oh hear god, stop! No more, no more, fuck ... no more!"

She collapsed back onto her husband's body as the other woman slowly stood and leaned forward on outstretched, locked-elbow arms to look down upon her. Hanna's eyes were closed; the light in the room was simply overwhelming during her period of ongoing euphoria, but she knew Angel was standing over her.

Angel's wet mouth bore a proud smile as she looked between the members of the married couple. They both looked so content, so satisfied, and despite her earlier misgivings about whether or not she could do this, Angel knew the floodgates had opened to a vast array of possibilities. Going down on Hanna had been easy; she'd eaten pussy before. But Angel had still been concerned about her impending interaction with her new lover's husband. No more, though; she knew she had this.

When Richard looked to her, Angel's smile became a devilish smirk. She leaned farther down over the other woman's body and began licking up the globs of cum decorating her tits, her belly; she stuck the tip of her tongue down deep into Hanna's belly button to force the cum there to the surface, then licked it up as well. She began lapping the woman's body like a lioness cleaning her cubs, then reached for and took hold of Hanna's mussed up hand and began licking and sucking the cum off it, too.

Finally, moving onto her knees at Richard's side, very much as his wife had earlier before mounting him, Angel asked first the man, then the wife, "Do you mind?"

She identified that about which she was speaking by leaning down over Richard's groin and taking his still hard cock into her mouth. She grasped the shaft of it at the bottom, squeezed tightly, and pulled upward; the last of his semen fell upon her tongue. Pulling back up to swallow and lick him, Angel moved her knees to beside Richard's chest -- she wasn't going to straddle him just yet and kept them together on one side -- and took his cock between her lips again. Then, carefully, Angel lowered her mouth down the man's shaft until the entirety of his length was buried within her.

"My god," Hanna whispered after having opened her eyes to watch the other woman devour her husband's creamy goodness. She slowly managed to get herself up onto her own knees and looked to her husband's face. She was beaming at something she'd always wished she could do to Richard. She chuckled, saying, "Honey, she's doing it. My god, Angel's doing it. What's it feel like?"

By now, Angel was slowly taking Richard's full length in an our of her mouth and throat. At the same time, one hand was fondling the man's balls.

It was the helplessness of unquenched hunger, bound to the bed and unmoveable, watching his wife twitch as Angel dug in between her legs. And as Hanna’s hand started to rub up and down mercilessly on him, he didn’t have a chance. His sperm flew like in slow motion from his bulging cock, suspended in mid-air, before landing on her tit, her tummy, her bellybutton, seeping down in, and then Hanna came too, and he pressed onto her to his limited ability while the tremors rolled through her. God, how hard, he thought, he’d never felt her come so hard.

Then it was a haze, his head back on the pillow, panting. Unloaded, yes, but not undone, down in his crotch there was a steady throb. His neck bent, looking down his tied-up frame just in time to see her; Angel, bending down beside him, her godly ass swirled up high as her lips closed around his pulsating head, and she took him inside. He moaned deeply. Almost as good as the lips, the warmth of her mouth engulfing him, were her unearthly tits, finally touching him, he felt her pointy nipples on his thigh as she started to bob up and down over him, taking him in deeper for each downward thrust.

"Honey, she's doing it. My god, Angel's doing it. What's it feel like?"

Richard moaned, tried to smile, but it turned into a frown as Angels hands clasped around his balls, started to pump on them while steadily rolling his cock deep into her mouth.

“Like an Angel is sucking my cock, baby, a real Angel, right there with my cock in her mouth!” He moaned, rolled, couldn’t reach out and grab anything. Might be just as well, he thought, or he’d be all over Angel by now.

He looked at Hanna. “Come sit on me, baby!” he whispered, “I wanna taste you, too!”

Back