hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn my cock just grew two inches hearing you call me daddy, let me sliding between those gorgeous legs and get to that wet pussy, sliding the swollen head between your hot wet lips grabbing my cock and slapping it against your hard little slit, getting harder with every moan that escapes your lips

damn my cock just grew two inches hearing you call me daddy, let me sliding between those gorgeous legs and get to that wet pussy, sliding the swollen head between your hot wet lips grabbing my cock and slapping it against your hard little slit, getting harder with every moan that escapes your lips

sucking harder rolling my hips against youneeding you deep inside me stretching and filling my tight wet pussy

grabbing your hips as i pull my head against your wet lips sliding my cock fully into your wet hot pussy moaning at the feeling of you gripping my cock, gegin a long slow rythem in and out of you

grabbing your hips as i pull my head against your wet lips sliding my cock fully into your wet hot pussy moaning at the feeling of you gripping my cock, gegin a long slow rythem in and out of you

mmmmoaning against the cock in my mouth ... roliling my hips against you feeling you so deep inside me. whimpering arching my back my tongue teasing wildly over the cock in my mouth

begin pounding into you so hard listening to my balls slapping against your clit listening to the moans i'm getting harder and faster got what a wonderful pussy,, such a beautiful sight watching me slide into you watching you getting closer and closer to orgasm

mmmmoaning against the cock in my mouth ... roliling my hips against you feeling you so deep inside me. whimpering arching my back my tongue teasing wildly over the cock in my mouth

Your mouth has an experts touch on my cock. Your moans are muffled by my cock as you get fucked hard. I move in and out of your mouth as if I am fucking it while I pull on your nipples.

You are one wicked sexy little love doll!
Now lets see about spanking your naughty ass , then do you doggie style and enjoy the crimson glow as I slide into your wet pussy:)

thanks

mmm sounds fun ;)

i taste pretty good not gonna lie
(I am zombie fodder!)

You are one wicked sexy little love doll!
Now lets see about spanking your naughty ass , then do you doggie style and enjoy the crimson glow as I slide into your wet pussy:)

gotta catch me first

It a rough job; but somebody has to do it.

exactly you understand

I just wish I could hold you, caress you, kiss you, fondle you, fuck you, & whisper sweet nothings to you. OH, I SAID NO BITING!!!!

I know you. You give a vampire a littel taste & they go into blood frenzy. You can retract ehm my dear. Look at all the hickeys/bite marks. I am ar egular at the blood bank going In & saying fill me up!!!

*flops back into my chair folding my arms and sulking* well maybe you shouldnt get so close then

Wow, im reading through this thread and there was quite an orgy going on. Geeez!

...and I missed all of the fun

I'll catch you just fine,just not sure when you'll let me :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back