A Burglar Has Fun

Bbella2007

Experienced
Hi, I’m 19. I have a specific fantasy I want to act out on this site. I’m fine with any male over 30 as long as he’s single.

It’s a fantasy where a man breaks in while I’m living alone, has some “fun” with me, robs me blind and leaves me. He gets the money and pussy.

To give an idea of exactly what I’m looking for and to give a background on exactly the role I’ll be playing, I’m writing a snippet from the burglars pov.

The first time I saw her, she was wearing a white dress, running after two kids, laughing, smiling, with her black hair blowing in the wind and her blue eyes sparkling. At first glance, she’s the epitome of innocence.

But when you look at her curvy body, her d cup tits that seemed to bounce a little as she ran, her perfect bubble butt, and those wide hips that would one day be perfect for her children, you know it’s promising such sinful things.

I knew I had to have her.

My eyes narrowed in on her plump, rose pink lips as she yelled something out to the kids. I could just imagine all the dirty things I’d do to it. Sucking it, biting it until it started to bleed, watch as those lips wrapped around me while I pumped my cock into her mouth.

When she opened her car door and bent a little, my eyes latched onto her pink panties. Panties I wanted to snatch and leave her bare.

I followed her home, and to my surprise, she pulled up into a large home in the woods, one could possibly even call it a mansion.

She had no neighbors for over a mile. Except for the house across from her. She bounced into that lawn where there were a man and woman in their mid forties. She talked to them and smiled, before kissing their cheeks and going back home.

I went to my studio apartment and thought on what I want to do. I’ve broke into others houses and robbed them, but always when the houses were empty.

However with her, I wanted to do this when she’s home. I wanted to have my fun with her and use her like the little fuckdoll she is. For this I needed to carefully plan everything. And most importantly, the neighbors can’t be in the vicinity for an extended period of time for this to work.

So while I bid my time, I researched all about her.

She’s 18, taking online college classes, she lives alone. Apparently she never got along with her rich daddy, and as soon as she turned 18, she made him get this house for her and moved out here.

And she’s obsessed with flowers, always has her house filled with a lot of them, always reading about them, and as I checked out the perimeter, realized she even has a huge garden filled with flowers. Even a fucking greenhouse.

So innocent and sweet like her flowers I bet. I’m excited to explore that body of hers that must be as soft as a flower. I wonder what flower she smells like. Roses? Lilacs?

And I’m excited to open the flower of hers and taste it’s nectar.

Besides the flower obsession, I also learned she has no friends, no job, never even had a boyfriend or anything. No one to miss her for however long I play with her.

But the best part of my research happened when one night I went to her house to see what it was like at night when I walked around the side of the house and my eyes were drawn to the light upstairs. It was the bathroom. I immediately hid amongst the trees and watched. The best part was she was even facing me like she was giving me a show.

Watched as she unzipped the dress and it pooled around her ankles. Watched as her fingers went to her back and latched onto the clasp of her bra, it fluttered to the floor eventually. Her breasts stood proudly in the air, defying gravity, not even a hint of sag even with all of that weight on her petite frame.

Her fingers gripped the waistband of her panties and she bent down to push it down before she stood back up. She turned around and walked towards the shower. Her hips swayed and I watched as her round ass jiggled perfectly.

By this point I had my cock out and was stroking it, pumping hard as I watched the show.

And so this happened every night. I snuck in and watched while jerking myself off to her showering.

Finally, three months after I first saw her I’d gotten my chance. The neighbors are going to I don’t give a fuck where for eleven days.

Eleven days.

As soon as they pull out of the garage that evening according to their plan, I’ll break in that night and my sweet little flower will wake up to a surprise.

Those 11 days I’ll fuck bed in her bed, in the shower, against the wall, on the island in the kitchen. Her virgin pussy will be as loose as a whores by the time I’m done with her.

And whenever I need a break, of course, I’ll do my job of looting items. I can already feel that these 11 days will be amazing.

So this is what I want. Cnc, age gap, bdsm. If anyone’s interested, pm me!

It's a good scenario but I feel you've already written my part - so prescriptive.
But, just for fun, I've started a new thread I met your wife. Why don't you respond to that as 'I met you Husband'.
It would be good to see your writing.

Hi, I’m 19. I have a specific fantasy I want to act out on this site. I’m fine with any male over 30 as long as he’s single.

It’s a fantasy where a man breaks in while I’m living alone, has some “fun” with me, robs me blind and leaves me. He gets the money and pussy.

To give an idea of exactly what I’m looking for and to give a background on exactly the role I’ll be playing, I’m writing a snippet from the burglars pov.

The first time I saw her, she was wearing a white dress, running after two kids, laughing, smiling, with her black hair blowing in the wind and her blue eyes sparkling. At first glance, she’s the epitome of innocence.

But when you look at her curvy body, her d cup tits that seemed to bounce a little as she ran, her perfect bubble butt, and those wide hips that would one day be perfect for her children, you know it’s promising such sinful things.

I knew I had to have her.

My eyes narrowed in on her plump, rose pink lips as she yelled something out to the kids. I could just imagine all the dirty things I’d do to it. Sucking it, biting it until it started to bleed, watch as those lips wrapped around me while I pumped my cock into her mouth.

When she opened her car door and bent a little, my eyes latched onto her pink panties. Panties I wanted to snatch and leave her bare.

I followed her home, and to my surprise, she pulled up into a large home in the woods, one could possibly even call it a mansion.

She had no neighbors for over a mile. Except for the house across from her. She bounced into that lawn where there were a man and woman in their mid forties. She talked to them and smiled, before kissing their cheeks and going back home.

I went to my studio apartment and thought on what I want to do. I’ve broke into others houses and robbed them, but always when the houses were empty.

However with her, I wanted to do this when she’s home. I wanted to have my fun with her and use her like the little fuckdoll she is. For this I needed to carefully plan everything. And most importantly, the neighbors can’t be in the vicinity for an extended period of time for this to work.

So while I bid my time, I researched all about her.

She’s 18, taking online college classes, she lives alone. Apparently she never got along with her rich daddy, and as soon as she turned 18, she made him get this house for her and moved out here.

And she’s obsessed with flowers, always has her house filled with a lot of them, always reading about them, and as I checked out the perimeter, realized she even has a huge garden filled with flowers. Even a fucking greenhouse.

So innocent and sweet like her flowers I bet. I’m excited to explore that body of hers that must be as soft as a flower. I wonder what flower she smells like. Roses? Lilacs?

And I’m excited to open the flower of hers and taste it’s nectar.

Besides the flower obsession, I also learned she has no friends, no job, never even had a boyfriend or anything. No one to miss her for however long I play with her.

But the best part of my research happened when one night I went to her house to see what it was like at night when I walked around the side of the house and my eyes were drawn to the light upstairs. It was the bathroom. I immediately hid amongst the trees and watched. The best part was she was even facing me like she was giving me a show.

Watched as she unzipped the dress and it pooled around her ankles. Watched as her fingers went to her back and latched onto the clasp of her bra, it fluttered to the floor eventually. Her breasts stood proudly in the air, defying gravity, not even a hint of sag even with all of that weight on her petite frame.

Her fingers gripped the waistband of her panties and she bent down to push it down before she stood back up. She turned around and walked towards the shower. Her hips swayed and I watched as her round ass jiggled perfectly.

By this point I had my cock out and was stroking it, pumping hard as I watched the show.

And so this happened every night. I snuck in and watched while jerking myself off to her showering.

Finally, three months after I first saw her I’d gotten my chance. The neighbors are going to I don’t give a fuck where for eleven days.

Eleven days.

As soon as they pull out of the garage that evening according to their plan, I’ll break in that night and my sweet little flower will wake up to a surprise.

Those 11 days I’ll fuck bed in her bed, in the shower, against the wall, on the island in the kitchen. Her virgin pussy will be as loose as a whores by the time I’m done with her.

And whenever I need a break, of course, I’ll do my job of looting items. I can already feel that these 11 days will be amazing.

So this is what I want. Cnc, age gap, bdsm. If anyone’s interested, pm me!
Love this

Back