hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....aren't you a sexy naughty little miss.... :devil:

Beauty.....sexuality.....personality.....what more could you ask for ?!? Is there room for one more admirer of your incredible body, missfangbager ?? ;)

Amazing pics of a beautiful lady. Thanks for sharing.

Hello; Beautiful

damnit why do i have to find smirks sexy? *walks over your face in a short skirt* thought i'd give you something to smirk about.

heheh me? never... I am perfectly well behaved and i always wear appropriate uniform

thumb cuffs? *looks down worried and my thumbs*
I have a "wee" supply of toys, kept secretly away form the world. Someone asked me how many toys I had & it took 3 days to figure out how many. LOL:rose::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Well....aren't you a sexy naughty little miss.... :devil:

Beauty.....sexuality.....personality.....what more could you ask for ?!? Is there room for one more admirer of your incredible body, missfangbager ?? ;)

I can always do with more friends ;) I love new people :D enjoy my thread :p

Amazing pics of a beautiful lady. Thanks for sharing.

my pleasure

Amazing pics! Your hair colour is soo gorgeous and I'd love to eat you out from behind right now... mmmm yum! Hope you're having a good night, Miss :)

mmm don't get me excited now

Hmm, I like this place...

heheh good enjoy

I have a "wee" supply of toys, kept secretly away form the world. Someone asked me how many toys I had & it took 3 days to figure out how many. LOL:rose::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

*slowly backs away from you hiding my hands away behind my back.* keep your toys to yourself

attachment.php

this is one of the sexiest images ever.

Oh no? ;) I'll do my very best not to hehe *tries desperately not to imagine you straddling my face and riding my mouth*

you are seriously mean! *blushes*

Excuse me, miss, but I do believe you're late to Cocksucking 101 ;)

oh I'm sorry sir how can i make up the time?

attachment.php

this is one of the sexiest images ever.

heheh thanks :p glad you like

Going to be some lucky guys there
Wish I was attending your college :devil:

heheh it's not a nice college lol

oh I'm sorry sir how can i make up the time?

Well, since you asked, I've got a rather large erection going after viewing your latest pictures, this one in particular -- http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1114665&d=1328218768 -- so maybe you'd like to get down on your knees and demonstrate to the rest of the class how a good blowjob is given. If it's to my liking I'm sure your tardiness will be forgiven and you'll get an A for the day.

Well, since you asked, I've got a rather large erection going after viewing your latest pictures, this one in particular -- http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1114665&d=1328218768 -- so maybe you'd like to get down on your knees and demonstrate to the rest of the class how a good blowjob is given. If it's to my liking I'm sure your tardiness will be forgiven and you'll get an A for the day.

*blushes when you show the class my naughty picture and bites my lip getting on my knees. looks up at you my mouth open waiting to demonstrate*

*blushes when you show the class my naughty picture and bites my lip getting on my knees. looks up at you my mouth open waiting to demonstrate*

*removes himself from his pants, long and hard and throbbing, precum glistening on the tip, and runs the head of his cock across your lips*

Now class, pay attention, Missfangbanger is going to demonstrate to you all the proper way of pleasuring a man.

Mmm, well if you're taking up that position, as to not waste any space, I'd love to be eating that pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back