hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about a big cock deep in your ass? does that make you moan too?

it makes me very loud and whmpery

oh i almost forgot the whipcream, the paddle, and the blindfold

oh dear god what do you have planned?

As you swallow my cock I pinch your hardening nipples. My cock thickens and starts to twitch.

gasping and spluttering as i froce you deep into my throat it contract around you. the pinches making me moan and my mouth vibrate around your shaft.

I can see from the damp patch on the sheets that you are becoming arosed. "That's it my sweet feel the pleasure of the pain. Imagine a wild beast with a giant phallus mounting you. Filling you up. Each lash of the belt a thrust of huge cock"

I now lash at you in earnest landing blows across your shoulders down your back and on the top of your ass cheeks. Not an inch of you is not covered in welts.

i scream out my face pressed against the bed groaning my eyes watering smudging my mascara.. i scream and cry out biting into the matress my pussy dripping wet my body aching

If only someone was there with a camera for that! :(

hahah it could have been fun we were all a little distracted i fear

My GOD you are such a hot little minx ou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have my moments i prefer fox to minx though :p

Loved your story. It was very hot and very sexy. I would love to please that sweet little pussy of yours.

mmmm why thankyou :p

I do love naughty little girls and you are naughty indeed. Threesomes and walking around the house stuffed.

Did she figure out what was going on or did you manage to cover it up? There are so many things that can be done with you and would be lots of fun.

heheh hope she didn't notice she mentioned that i looked a little flushed i grabbed my drink and ran out saying i was just a little warm.... i think i got away with it...

Epic! We can get a pic of you stuffed and then knickered? You love your sexual side dont you! :D

heheh i'll have to re stuff :p heheh
I think i may have a problem with that :p

Good that you got away with it that is for sure. Dirty is good ones parents should never be involved.

gasping and spluttering as i froce you deep into my throat it contract around you. the pinches making me moan and my mouth vibrate around your shaft.

Your cream is almost ready. Do you want it on your strawberries or will you be gulping it down like a greedy little slut?

i scream out my face pressed against the bed groaning my eyes watering smudging my mascara.. i scream and cry out biting into the matress my pussy dripping wet my body aching

Up until now none of the blows have overlaped at all, your body is striped from your shoulders to the backs of your knees with bright red stripes outlined with purple lines. I can see from the pool of wetness under your pussy that you have been thinking of the giant cock managing to channel the pain. I stroke your damp hair and whisper in your ear. "You are doing very well my sweet, it is almost over, this final blow will be really painful, as the belt hits you must imagine the giant cock that has been thrusting into you with each blow erupting in a huge explosive cum pumping gallons of thick jizz into you. If you can manage this your orgasm should carry you through this final pain."

I stand and take aim with the belt, this time bringing it down vertically between your ass cheeks crossing all the previous marks on your ass. Where the edge of the belt cuts over purple lines from before there are little points of white like tiny blisters forming. The end of the belt swishes down passing between your legs hitting your gapping pussy cutting viciously into your cunt lips.

Hello sexy! I hope you are doing well :kiss:

hey I'm good thanks how are you doing?

So what is next I wonder bigger toys being forced in making you wraith while attention is focused on your clit.

i probably need to get new toys to be bigger mine arent that big

Your cream is almost ready. Do you want it on your strawberries or will you be gulping it down like a greedy little slut?

mmmm can i have just the cream pleasee sir...

Up until now none of the blows have overlaped at all, your body is striped from your shoulders to the backs of your knees with bright red stripes outlined with purple lines. I can see from the pool of wetness under your pussy that you have been thinking of the giant cock managing to channel the pain. I stroke your damp hair and whisper in your ear. "You are doing very well my sweet, it is almost over, this final blow will be really painful, as the belt hits you must imagine the giant cock that has been thrusting into you with each blow erupting in a huge explosive cum pumping gallons of thick jizz into you. If you can manage this your orgasm should carry you through this final pain."

I stand and take aim with the belt, this time bringing it down vertically between your ass cheeks crossing all the previous marks on your ass. Where the edge of the belt cuts over purple lines from before there are little points of white like tiny blisters forming. The end of the belt swishes down passing between your legs hitting your gapping pussy cutting viciously into your cunt lips.

i scream loudly trying to ignore the pain imaging the big cock forced deep and hard inside my tight wet pussy flooding my cunt. filling me with warm cum. the orgasm flows over me sending waves of pleasure of my trembling skin making me cry out gripping the sheets hard my whole body spasming as i cum hard.

So a night out as dirrrty as u had.... Can surely only have been in Leeds?

why ever would you assume there?

fanfuckintastic!!

hehehe thankyou lovely

i scream loudly trying to ignore the pain imaging the big cock forced deep and hard inside my tight wet pussy flooding my cunt. filling me with warm cum. the orgasm flows over me sending waves of pleasure of my trembling skin making me cry out gripping the sheets hard my whole body spasming as i cum hard.

I watch with satisfaction as your body spasms, your legs twitching. I sit by you on the bed stroking your wet hair. I kiss your neck and whisper in your ear. I am so proud of you my pet. I open a jar of soothing balm and start to spread it onto your back starting on your shoulders working down your back and over your ass and thighs. Your body feels as if it is on fire as I massage the cooling balm into your damaged flesh, not forgetting your poor pussy. "Rest for a while now pet" I say and cover you with a light sheet.

Need bigger toys come on over I am sure I can get you sized just right. ;)

thankyou lovely

As you asked so nicely. Open your mouth wide and I will cum directly onto your tongue.

opening my mouth sticking my tongue out a little. looking up wide eyed at you. my eyes silently pleading for your load in my mouth.

Cuz it's a fantastically filthy place! Random guess?! :)

heheh Leeds is a rather lovely place good nightlife...since when was it a "fantastically filthy place"?

I watch with satisfaction as your body spasms, your legs twitching. I sit by you on the bed stroking your wet hair. I kiss your neck and whisper in your ear. I am so proud of you my pet. I open a jar of soothing balm and start to spread it onto your back starting on your shoulders working down your back and over your ass and thighs. Your body feels as if it is on fire as I massage the cooling balm into your damaged flesh, not forgetting your poor pussy. "Rest for a while now pet" I say and cover you with a light sheet.

trembling on the bed my body still bucking and jerking. your hands cold against my burning skin. whimpering at the contact on my body.

Need bigger toys come on over I am sure I can get you sized just right. ;)

hehe oh my...that sounds fun and rather tempting..

nothnig this bath can't try fix...rubbing is always apreciated

Watching as you undress,my eyes watching yours. As your fingers lift up your top slowly revealing your perfect breasts. My eyes dart towards them exposed i watch asyour nipples harden. I move closer towards you my hands outstretched towards your breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back