hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
opening my mouth sticking my tongue out a little. looking up wide eyed at you. my eyes silently pleading for your load in my mouth.

I place the bulb of my cock onto your tongue. The way you are looking at me fires me up and all I need is a few tugs on my cock to spurt my load onto your tongue and spray your mouth with hot cum. I leave my cock resting on your tongue twitching.

trembling on the bed my body still bucking and jerking. your hands cold against my burning skin. whimpering at the contact on my body.

Sleep now my pet and when you wake I will run you a bath. Have no fear you will heal quickly and be ready to do it all again in a few days time. :)

Watching as you undress,my eyes watching yours. As your fingers lift up your top slowly revealing your perfect breasts. My eyes dart towards them exposed i watch asyour nipples harden. I move closer towards you my hands outstretched towards your breasts.

my nipples hard your fingertips caressing them. arching my back a little. bending over to slip off my knickers

Would be fun to rub you in all the right places ;)

ooh sounds like fun to me...which places would be the right ones?

I'm rubbing myself looking at you!

mmm yummy

I place the bulb of my cock onto your tongue. The way you are looking at me fires me up and all I need is a few tugs on my cock to spurt my load onto your tongue and spray your mouth with hot cum. I leave my cock resting on your tongue twitching.

my mouth still open balancing your cock on my tongue. tasting hot streams over my mouth swallowing what i can some cum splattered over my cheeks.

Sleep now my pet and when you wake I will run you a bath. Have no fear you will heal quickly and be ready to do it all again in a few days time. :)

manages to whimper "not again...." and falls asleep snuggled up on the messy bed

I rub myself just thinking of her :devil:

jeez feeling some love here :p

She is worth rubbing for, the little fang hottie!

heheh you lot are making me blush now:p

Ohh the fun in figuring out the right size to make you squirm.

mmm I've been told I'm very tight might not take much

a few people over my time here have offered to buy me gifts so i was advised to get an amazon wishlist going so if you feel like sending me a little something that i will no doubt end up posing in for you lovely people feel free

http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/WNP2WSUAMSEL

much love miss fangbanger xx

Laurell K Hamilton I have read all of her stuff she is great. I have just finished reading her new book that is coming out soon in Arc format.

Does that mean we can get you to pose in a book?

Laurell K Hamilton I have read all of her stuff she is great. I have just finished reading her new book that is coming out soon in Arc format.

Does that mean we can get you to pose in a book?

yeah i was so annoyed my mum knows i love that type of book and bought me blood noir i think read it all loved it... found out i had read the last book or something :( so started with the first 3 and read them in like 3days i go through books too quick..sorry nerding out a little there

and pose in a book? not sure how that would work....don't think Laurell hamilton would appreciate me..

a few people over my time here have offered to buy me gifts so i was advised to get an amazon wishlist going so if you feel like sending me a little something that i will no doubt end up posing in for you lovely people feel free

http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/WNP2WSUAMSEL

much love miss fangbanger xx

That's a big long list! Hopefully you'll get a truckload of stuff, if there's someone here with lots of money to spend. Might take a bit of explaining if it all arrived at once!

I awlays have a plan ... and a plan b :D

hehe aslong as its a surprise to me its always fun

it makes me very loud and whmpery

oh dear god what do you have planned?

sorry i was out of town over the weekend. but anyway thats for me to know and for you to enjoy! lol

hehe thats fine.. meanie

That's a big long list! Hopefully you'll get a truckload of stuff, if there's someone here with lots of money to spend. Might take a bit of explaining if it all arrived at once!

i know its long thats why its a wish list then i can save up for things if i ever get a job lol...and hey iv had to explain away my own naughty stuff before im good with excuses

I got a special present just for you *wink Wink*

heheh and will it be fun...is it your cock?

my mouth still open balancing your cock on my tongue. tasting hot streams over my mouth swallowing what i can some cum splattered over my cheeks.

Enjoying your cream my dear. Swallow it all down like a good little slut. Then clean me up. I think we should finish our strawberries and continue on the the afternoons entertainment. :D

and pose in a book? not sure how that would work....don't think Laurell hamilton would appreciate me..

Well you could lie on the bed and cover yourself strategically with the odd paperback or two. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back