hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think i coud help but notice how wet your panties were i might have to give them a little sniff and maybe a lick.

* smacks your ass "behave little one and i promise you will enjoy it all!" grabs your legs and ties them down spread eagle massaging your body as i move up your body tying your wrists above your head your naked body totally exposed to me.

I sent this as a pm as well, but it turned out too good not to share...

I just tumbled to your thread...you are simply amazing! Your photos are beautiful--I love your eyes! And your stories are delicious. I love reading your writing (especially that tale about being fingered at the bar...so hot!)

I particularly enjoyed your little school girl tease today. But here's how it would have gone with me...

I walk toward you, slapping my hand with my ruler. "I think you need to be...taught a lesson."

I take your hand, and we walk to my desk. I place my hands on your waist, positioning you in front of my desk, facing away from me. I touch the end of my ruler to the top of your neck, tracing it down your spine to the collar of your shirt...around your neck along your collar...sliding along your collarbone as I reach around to the front of you...

I drag the ruler over your skin to your back and slip it down your spine, rising and falling over each bump. I slide it over your waist, slipping it over your ass, pressing the fabric of your skirt between your cheeks...

The tip of the ruler scratches the back of your thigh as it reaches the end of your skirt...I draw it between your legs, sliding it slowly up the sensitive skin of your inner thigh...lifting your skirt...

I lean my head beside yours, whispering, my lips brushing your ear..."You've been very naughty, haven't you?"

I'd love to chat some time...

HR

I dont think i coud help but notice how wet your panties were i might have to give them a little sniff and maybe a lick.

tate my wet knickers youre naughty! :p

* smacks your ass "behave little one and i promise you will enjoy it all!" grabs your legs and ties them down spread eagle massaging your body as i move up your body tying your wrists above your head your naked body totally exposed to me.

*whimpering arching my back and squirming pulling at my wrists and ankles seeing how tight the bindings are. My cheeks a little flushed at being so helpless and exposed to you

I sent this as a pm as well, but it turned out too good not to share...

I just tumbled to your thread...you are simply amazing! Your photos are beautiful--I love your eyes! And your stories are delicious. I love reading your writing (especially that tale about being fingered at the bar...so hot!)

I particularly enjoyed your little school girl tease today. But here's how it would have gone with me...

I walk toward you, slapping my hand with my ruler. "I think you need to be...taught a lesson."

I take your hand, and we walk to my desk. I place my hands on your waist, positioning you in front of my desk, facing away from me. I touch the end of my ruler to the top of your neck, tracing it down your spine to the collar of your shirt...around your neck along your collar...sliding along your collarbone as I reach around to the front of you...

I drag the ruler over your skin to your back and slip it down your spine, rising and falling over each bump. I slide it over your waist, slipping it over your ass, pressing the fabric of your skirt between your cheeks...

The tip of the ruler scratches the back of your thigh as it reaches the end of your skirt...I draw it between your legs, sliding it slowly up the sensitive skin of your inner thigh...lifting your skirt...

I lean my head beside yours, whispering, my lips brushing your ear..."You've been very naughty, haven't you?"

I'd love to chat some time...

HR

mmm god this is hot too......

my heart racing and trembling a little to nervous to answer so i merely nod. my hands a little sweaty as i clasp the edge of the desk.

your voice sending a little shiver up my spin and i blush crimson as i let out a little moan i quickly bite my lip to hold anymore back. feeling heat grow between my thighs

ooo the possiblities of having you on my bed tied up right now!

lets see...
feather: Check
ice cube: Check
chocolate syrup: Check
Strawberries: Check
massaging oils: Check
Candels: Check
soft music : Check

i bite my lip and get on my hands and knees crawling slowly towards you feline like. my ass swaying as i crawl the muscles in my back moving under my skin. the smooth curve of my back arched. My eyes locked on yours smiling wolflike as i kiss your tip my hot breath tickling against your tip. my breasts hanging loose below me nipples hard. my tongue flicks out teasingly against your swollen head closing my eyes savouring your taste

I'm not sure when you sliped your summer dress completely off, but then you are such a slut you find it hard not to be naked in my presence. I watch your breasts gently swaying as you come towards me and admire your quiet confidence. I smile to my self, wondering just how confident you will be later when I reveal the contents of the lower section of the hamper, but that is for later. For now I lean back and enjoy the attention of your tongue on my hard cock.

mmmmm crawls onto my bed and lays on my front pulling off my sheer black knickers throwing them to the floor. closing my eyes and lfting my ass up a little shaking it playfully.

I hear you lie on your squeaky bed and quietly climb out from under the bed. I slip my one and a half inch wide thick leather belt form my jeans. I fold it in two holding the buckle and other end together in my right hand. I tap it against my left hand testing the feel of it. I raise the belt and my arm high bringing the belt crashing down as hard as I can across the middle of your buttocks with a loud thwack. I watch with satisfaction as as the stripe first deathly white turns first pink and then bright red, the edges of the stripe defined by deep redish purple lines where the edges of the belt have bitten into the flesh.

ermm went to a club danced around flirted a lot and ended up kissing my friend hannah aloooooot and then she sad she should come back to mine and i agreed and then we left with another friend and it kinda freaked me out at first and so i asked my brother to help me persuade her not to want to come around with me. we went to another bar and i met some guy and started kissing him and and pressing my body close to his he kept whispering in my ear that he liked me and i bit his lip a lot. and i was waiting to order a drink and he was stood behind me and he whispered to put my hands on th bar and he lifted up the back of my skirt and started fingering me.
and whispering in my ear to go ahead and order my drink so i was moaning a little in a very busy bar being stroked under my dress i had to order my drink while i moaned.
ermm then we were kissing a lot and then something happened when he was at the bar and my brother ended up punching him... my brother went home and i stayed out and kept kissing him (dont tell my bro) and he had a bust lip and then i went inside and found hannah and a guy called chris and somehow think i ended up kissing them both and going back to chris's house.

then he kept licking her out and then hannah told me to get on the bed so i laid back on the bed and she pulled off my bra and suspender belt and finally knickers and stockings. pressing her chest to mine our hard nipples rubbing against eachothers
as she kissed me again gasping into her mouth as i felt chris bite my inner thigh and lick up to my pussy and start kissing me down there and spreading my lips and sliding his tongue up and down my wet cunt
ermm then biting my clit and fnger fucking me making me moan and writhe and i think i was making to much noise cause hannah stuffed her fingers in my mouth and sometimes covered her hand over my mouth telling me to be quite while he was licking me out sliding his fingers against hannahs pussy while i sucked on her nipples
ermm then i went down on her and started licking her pussy i think im quite good.heheh anyways that was about it oh and then he fucked me and then hannah.oh and hannah stuffed one of my stockings in my mouth cause i was too noisy.

Dancing and in a public place, who knows what it might lead to? ................................. Oh I see you have told us what it lead to.

Your punishment will have to be all the more severe.

lets see...

okay tie me up any day :p

I'm not sure when you sliped your summer dress completely off, but then you are such a slut you find it hard not to be naked in my presence. I watch your breasts gently swaying as you come towards me and admire your quiet confidence. I smile to my self, wondering just how confident you will be later when I reveal the contents of the lower section of the hamper, but that is for later. For now I lean back and enjoy the attention of your tongue on my hard cock.

blushing at your comment but sucks all the more eagerly cheeks indenting as i slide you deeper into my mouth. suckling your head hungrily

I hear you lie on your squeaky bed and quietly climb out from under the bed. I slip my one and a half inch wide thick leather belt form my jeans. I fold it in two holding the buckle and other end together in my right hand. I tap it against my left hand testing the feel of it. I raise the belt and my arm high bringing the belt crashing down as hard as I can across the middle of your buttocks with a loud thwack. I watch with satisfaction as as the stripe first deathly white turns first pink and then bright red, the edges of the stripe defined by deep redish purple lines where the edges of the belt have bitten into the flesh.

crying ut with every strike my bidy trembling. the impact of the belt making my body jerk forward and my hands clutch at the sheets

Dancing and in a public place, who knows what it might lead to? ................................. Oh I see you have told us what it lead to.

Your punishment will have to be all the more severe.

no not more severe...

You three should've just crashed at my place instead. My flatmates are pretty hot and just as noisy, and I'm sure I could wriggle over and make room...

blushing at your comment but sucks all the more eagerly cheeks indenting as i slide you deeper into my mouth. suckling your head hungrily

I gasp a little as your mouth encloses my cock and you start to suck. I reach out and fondle your breasts gently at first ..................

crying ut with every strike my bidy trembling. the impact of the belt making my body jerk forward and my hands clutch at the sheets

no not more severe...

I see that you are not a true masochist my dear. Never mind I shall teach you to endure severe chastisement and maybe in time to enjoy it. I whisper in your ear. Now I want you to internalise the pain, focus it onto your genitalia. Each time the leather belt hits your flesh I want you to imagine a huge cock being thrust into your cunt stretching every inch of your vagina. I land two further lashes this time to the tops of your thighs. Watching the angry stripes form.

You three should've just crashed at my place instead. My flatmates are pretty hot and just as noisy, and I'm sure I could wriggle over and make room...

heheh now that sounds like fun also :p

I gasp a little as your mouth encloses my cock and you start to suck. I reach out and fondle your breasts gently at first ..................

sucking harder gagging as i force you into my throat. feeling it contract tight around you. my nipples hardening under your touch

I see that you are not a true masochist my dear. Never mind I shall teach you to endure severe chastisement and maybe in time to enjoy it. I whisper in your ear. Now I want you to internalise the pain, focus it onto your genitalia. Each time the leather belt hits your flesh I want you to imagine a huge cock being thrust into your cunt stretching every inch of your vagina. I land two further lashes this time to the tops of your thighs. Watching the angry stripes form.

i whimper and wriggle nervously. the feeling of the leather slapping sharp against my ass is almost liike a knife. the belt grazing my puffy pussy lips making me cry out. arching my back my toes my back arching. picturing a bg cock forced deep in my pussy stretching me makes me moan even more

lets see...

oh i almost forgot the whipcream, the paddle, and the blindfold

i whimper and wriggle nervously. the feeling of the leather slapping sharp against my ass is almost liike a knife. the belt grazing my puffy pussy lips making me cry out. arching my back my toes my back arching. picturing a bg cock forced deep in my pussy stretching me makes me moan even more

I can see from the damp patch on the sheets that you are becoming arosed. "That's it my sweet feel the pleasure of the pain. Imagine a wild beast with a giant phallus mounting you. Filling you up. Each lash of the belt a thrust of huge cock"

I now lash at you in earnest landing blows across your shoulders down your back and on the top of your ass cheeks. Not an inch of you is not covered in welts.

Loved your story. It was very hot and very sexy. I would love to please that sweet little pussy of yours.

oh god almost just came in front of my mum....went downstairs thinking noones in...thinking it'll be hot to go get a drink with a buttplug and my dildo stuffed insde me just covered up by knickers.got to the kitchen and squatted down to look in the fridge which pulled the material tight around the toyd focring them deeper in and then my mum came out of nowhere and i jumped almost fell over and impaled myself on the dam things

I do love naughty little girls and you are naughty indeed. Threesomes and walking around the house stuffed.

Did she figure out what was going on or did you manage to cover it up? There are so many things that can be done with you and would be lots of fun.

oh god almost just came in front of my mum....went downstairs thinking noones in...thinking it'll be hot to go get a drink with a buttplug and my dildo stuffed insde me just covered up by knickers.got to the kitchen and squatted down to look in the fridge which pulled the material tight around the toyd focring them deeper in and then my mum came out of nowhere and i jumped almost fell over and impaled myself on the dam things

Epic! We can get a pic of you stuffed and then knickered? You love your sexual side dont you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back