History Replayed

This time Allen stiffened. "I don't, can't cook. This club has always been smoke free because of my fear of fire."

He stroked her back mechanically, as if forcing his movement , "Fortive me that of you will, but I simply cannot."

"hey" she said softly moving her hand up to his face and looking him in the eyes. "We all have our things. Why don't we order in, and we'll have a date night with just the two of us. It's okay that you have a thing about fire, I have a thing about just about everything else."

She gave him a crooked smile and took a deep breath leaning forward and brushing her lips lightly against his. "one step and day at a time" her voice relayed lightly shaking and then calming.

"Come on boss man, take me shopping"

Allen was surprised by the kiss, a fleeting precursor of what could eventually be. It was almost hallucinatory in its effect, his mind drifting back to Germany, so many years ago.

A young woman captured his heart then as now, bringing the promise of heaven and the threat of hell. Anja brought more hell than heaven, but then he had been a young vampire, barely cognizant of all the political ramifications of each decision and move.

Now would be different, he thought, as he gave J a peck on her cheek.

"Let's go to the Miracle Mile, surely something there will catch our eyes."

Last edited:
"Well you're the boss" she said teasing him and slowly rising off his lap. She straightened out her dress and fiddled lightly with her hair. "Alright, lets do operation dress me" she mused.

J wasn't entirely sure how she felt about it, but Allen had done so much for her in their short time. He was careful with her, but also gave her a sense of safety. For as long as she felt this way around him, she knew she wouldn't want to leave his side. She only hoped that he was right and that he would stay safe.

Allen walked to his desk and picked up the phone. Typing a 10 digit number he said, "Bring the car to the back."

Walking over to J he offered her his arm and led the way downstairs to the back door. Opening the door he saw his car pulling up, and a visitor across the alley.

"Sheriff," Allen greeted.

Standing a short 5'2" 'Sheriff' had a presence about him that was impossible to ignore. His presence was such that few could resist looking at him. "We need to talk, Herzog."

"Now? Or is this matter than can wait until later?"

Sheriff nodded his head as he replied, "Now if it pleases you." Shifting his eyes to J he concluded, "Alone."

Nodding Allem turned to J and asked, "Will you please get in the car? I should not be more than a couple minutes."

Being on his arm J felt light, and almost on that cloud that so many people find when they're enveloped in a budding relationship. Then there was a menacing figure staring at them as they exited. Her grip tightened around his arm uncertain of who it was. Was he here to take her? Had Colt found her?

Then Allen spoke to him, it put her a little at ease, but not enough for her fingers to release the grip on his arm. She listened to the exchange between the two. Sheriff? of what? she wondered.

He requested she enter the car. The driver opened the back door for her. She let go of his arm reluctantly and entered the car without a word. The door shut behind her as she looked up into Allens eyes full of questions. Then there was silence. The car was sound proof. How quaint.

Allen walked around the car to talk to the Sheriff, "What is it Sheriff?"

The Sheriff looked at the car, "The woman can cause you much trouble, as I am sure you know."

Allen nodded, "I don't know that required a visit. What prompted the visit?"

The Sheriff screwed his face up in a visage of concentration or disgust. "There is a trade that can be made."

Allen folded his hands behind back and asked, "What are the terms of the trade?"

The sheriff looked at Allen, "The kiss in trade for the girl. "

Allen looked at the Sheriff and cocked his eyebrow. "Which Colt?"

The sheriff sneered, "Both."

Allen paused and looked up at the night sky. He considered the options and weighed the consequences of each. Slowly he shook his head, "Not both. Big Colt I can agree to, I assume the clan will administer it?"

The sheriff grinned slightly, "I agree, the younger one would be a lot of trouble. But there is one thing."

The Sheriff paced a moment then turned back, "He wants the kiss from the oldest in Chiacgo."

Allen looked aghast, "What?!? No!"

The sheriff asked, "How better to control him?"

Allen shook his head, "The Prince is as old."

"Would you really want that?" The Sheriff asked.

"No, of course not. This complicates things. How does he know my age?"

The sheriff shrugged, "I would guess the clan."

Allen's face darkened. The thought that the clan made that sort of information made him very uncomfortable. His age would make him a target, and giving big Colt the kiss primed him to give it to little colt, then suddenly there were two very powerful vampires.

Allen looked at the Sheriff and asked, "And if both, who gives the kiss?"

The Sheriff frowned and said, "They did not specify. I assume you would get the choice."

Allen said, "Finalize that point, and I will choose who for them both."

The silence in the car was defining. Whatever they were talking about was serious. She watched their body movements with interest. When Allen put his hands behind his back she found herself relaxing a bit. It was probably some club business. So now she could relax.

Pouring herself a coke with ice she checked her hair and fidgeted with her dress. She let out a deep sigh, she found that each time she looked at it him, it calmed her nerves.

What was it that drew her to him. They'd been on one date, and it ended with her having to leave her life, and moving in with this man she had only met once before. The fear for his life was becoming more real to her. Not this one, she couldn't let him take this one. But what she going to do, Allen would never forgive her if she gave herself to colt to end it. But it would save him.

She should just trust that he could do this on his own, but did he have any idea what he was up against? Obviously he was a mans of means. Not that she cared about any of that, but it could be giving him the ability to have extra security. The man had already proclaimed he had secrets.

Allen sat in the back seat next to J, and patted her knee. "Shall we be off now?"

He looked at his driver, "Jack, takes us to the Niracke Mile please. "

Turning to J, "You may ask now."

J smiled laying her hand lightly over his. "I trust that if you want me to know you'll tell me. If not, i'll respect your privacy. But if in any way it places you or anyone else in direct or indirect danger because you're trying to protect me, I ask that you tell me the details and allow me the opportunity to decide if it's worth the risk or not."

She took the cup and took another drink. "I'm struggling with the risk you're putting yourself in." she held up her hand. "I know you said you can handle it, and i'm not doubting your ability to defend yourself. But the pain or guilt of having someone you care about injured or worse. Isn't something i'm sure my conscious can deal with again. So promise me, you will be safe."

He looked at J and replied, "Your participation in my life does not significantly raise the potential threat to my life."

He half turned to J, "You will eventually have to believe that, J. I have the ability to handle Big and Little Colt. It takes time, thought, cunning, and once in a while luck."

Holding his hand out to her, Allen said, "If all else fails, they will die."

J's eyes stayed with his as he talked to her. Her hand went to his and entwined her fingers with his. "I want to believe" she said softly. "I don't want to loose you to prison though, I can't say that I condone murder, regardless of what has been done to me. But enough of this. Lets see what my boss has in mind for me to wear. Bringing his hand to her lips she kissed it softly.

Even an old vampire has feelings and emotions. As J lovingly kissed the back of his hand, Allen reacted like any other heterosexual male and began to stiffen.

He lifted her easily and set her on his lap. Her legs pointed to his right, her right hip pinning his turgid member to his stomach. He kissed her lightly, his tongue flicking out across her lips.

As J relaxed into the kiss he moaned and slid his tongue into her mouth.

J let out a light gasp as he lifted her onto his lap, when his lips brushed hers it took her a moment to embrace the moment, but when she did she committed to the full kiss and let her tongue dance with his. He arms came up and over his shoulders. One hand went to the back of his head and began to run through his hair.

She kissed him with a passion she didn't know she had with in her. her chest partially pressed hard against it. For the first time, she actually felt as if she belonged. This was where she wanted to be, and who she wanted to be with.

His tongue explored her mouth with the same heated passion his clock throbbed between them. More than once he thought about lifting her up and impaling her on his member.

But not yet.

She still didn't know enough, most of all she did not yet know the true state of his existence, and all that he was required to do it maintain it.

His hand had slid up her thigh, beneath the skirt, and his fingers were tracing patterns on her ass cheek as the car came to a halt.

"We have arrived sir."

J's mind was in a daze. Never had she been kissed like this. His hands traveled up her legs over her scars and it caused her to freeze for a moment as his fingers traced her panty line. Her heartbeat was racing in a combination of fear and excitement. Would she have let him continue if the car hadn't stopped?

J's hand lightly directed his hand out from under her dress after it was announced they were at the store. She couldn't look at him, she wasn't sure what to say, she had never been turned on like this, or reacted this way.

She slid off his lap back to her seat and waited for the door to open. Taking the drivers hand she slowly exited the car and waited for Allen. Taking his arm once again she followed him into the store.

The car stopped in front of the Chanel boutique. The doors opened as they approached. A woman who could have easily passed as a runway model greeted them.

"This is J," Allen said, "she needs a whole new wardrobe, show her no prices. Make sure to cover the parts of her body that she wishes covered, but do not hide her figure."

He turned to J, "I must run a quick errand. No more than 30 minutes, I will see your selections when I return."

J felt a sudden dread wash over her. Her eyes went to his silently begging him not to go. "Anything particular you want to see when you come back?" she questioned. She wasn't good at buying clothes, much less anything that showed her figure. "more goth, casual, formal?" she asked trying to get an idea of what she should be aiming for.

Allen caressed her face gently, "Follow Anita's lead, she has impeccable taste."

He leaned over and kissed her, his tongue firing deep into her mouth as his hand cupped her ass and pulled her tight against him. Her heartbeat echoed through his body, the rush of blood through her veins beckoned him to take that which he needed from her.

His voice was choked with hunger and lost as he said, "I will be as quick as I can."

"okay" she said softly blushing over the kiss they'd just exchanged once again. "be safe" she said as more of a plead then instruction. She turned and followed the girl now known as Anita into the boutique.

J didn't find much that she though was attactive in this boutique. She wasn't much of a fashion consier but she thought a place like this would have some cute clothes. What she did like, of course didn't outline her figure.

This led to her only have a two things for him to look at when he returned.

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Anita was frustrated that she wasn't going to be making a huge commission as she anticipated when one of her favorite clients arrived with his latest arm candy.

Allen quickly located a couple of people that fed upon occassionally and fed from them quickly. He returned to the Chanel boutique to see the selection J had. He gave a half grin, take them both, let's go to the next place."

She was glad when Allen arrived. It was a relief that came over her to see him safe. Taking his arm she walked with him and the one bag to the car. "Thank you for these, So where are we off to now?. I just couldn't find anything that i liked. So the next shop is your choices.

Allen shook his head, "No, I chose this one and it did not meet you standards. You choose the next place."

He picked up the dress bags and walked with J toward the front door.

Once they reached the car and got seated she told the driver Squasht Boutique, what i meant is i would like you to choose the outfits. I'm programmed to dress a certain way. i like baggy hiding clothes. I know you want me in something that shows my figure.

Allen looked at the dress at the boutique and shook his head. "None of these are acceptable they hide you derriere, legs, and chest too much."

He looked a mannequin wearing a gray dress and gather several inches of the skirt in. "Like that along the bottom and legs. The neckline needs to be much lower, something attractive."

Back