His Latest Acquisition (closed for MadameNyx)

Jack smiled, happy for the moment that she could not see this wicked grin. He knew from her shivers and quite movements that she had allowed herself to enjoy his advances yet again. Just as she had done last night, as soon as she realized where, and with whom, she was, she became angry with herself for letting her guard down. Now, the ball was back in his court. He had a decision to make and its impact would sway her training heavily in one of two directions. If he stopped altogether, she would win a little bit of control over him, and perhaps, grow to like his kindness. However, if he ignored her completely and pressed on, she might hate him for humiliating her thusly. That outcome would be very difficult to overcome in the long run. Still, as his thoughts raced, there might be a third, sort of a hybrid option. If it worked, it would speed up her training considerably. It was a risk he was willing to take.

Holding the tiny vibrator in place for the moment, he whispered into her ear as she stood there with her arms in the air. “I beg to differ, my pet. I have not raped you. Yesterday, when you presented yourself on the table for me, I didn’t insert so much as a finger into you. Again, last night while watching the movie, I didn’t try to slip my tongue between your lips. Even now, this little device remains outside your body.” With those words, he increased the speed of the bullet a little, knowing that she would feel the renewed intensity of the vibrations. “And I won’t even mention the other bodily appendage which is most commonly associated with the word rape, since I haven’t even permitted you to see it yet, let alone have it touch you.” Jack pressed his hips slightly forward so that she could feel his firm manhood still trapped in his sweatpants.

He felt her body move. He wasn’t sure if she was bucking at the thought of his cock pressed against her or if she was quivering from the added vibrations from the toy. In either case, he stopped his teasing and withdrew the device for the moment. Taking a long deep breath, he slowly walked around in front of her. He turned off the bullet vibe and put it in his pocket. Gone was the wicked smile and in its place was the calm, sincere gaze that he had given her earlier. Reaching out, he cupped her cheek lightly and lifted her eyes to meet his. “As far as forcing my touch on you, I did warn you that I would be pushing you out of your comfort zone. And if I never touched you, how would you ever discover if you liked my touch?” The question was rhetorical, but he paused long enough to allow her to think about it.

Jack inhaled deeply through his nose, sensing the ever so subtle scent of her arousal in the air. He was completely enthralled by her natural beauty and her spirit. But he needed to put the onus for this back on her. “However, you have pleased me by both holding still for so long and by remembering to call me Sir. So, I will give you the choice of continuing with the bullet, or switching to something else. There are two *catches* to this deal. First, you will not know which of the items from around the room I will switch to. Although, you have my word that nothing will penetrate your body this morning, unless you request it. Second, before the switch, you will have to answer one question for me honestly.” Jack moved in closer, his lips barely a few inches from her as he stared lovingly into her eyes. “If your conscious mind did not interrupt me, would your body have allowed you me to finish what I was doing?”

Jack wanted to hear her admit that on some level, she was enjoying his control of her pleasure. He hoped that she would realize that he wasn’t a monster to be feared. Instead, he was merely a benevolent man, who only wanted to see her experience new heights of sexual pleasure with him. The question now remained… how much of her resistance had he already broken through?

"Rape is not restricted to penetrating the body, but any intimate touch that is not welcome or asked for, Sir." she said in a shaky voice, her hips shaking instinctively, though she wasn't sure if it was to get away from the tiny vibe, or closer. Her eyes closed, biting her lower lip as she concentrated on not making a sound at the suddenly stronger vibrations on her clit and the brush of his warm breath along her ear. Really, had she wanted this from the start, she would've been his already. As it was, she was fighting with her body, a soft sound leaving her lips at the feel of his hardness pressing against her derriere.

Feeling the vibe taken away, she allowed her body to slump, held by the ropes that dug a bit into her wrists while she took deep, rapid breaths, trying to calm her trembling body. Feeling his hand on her cheek, she opened her eyes and lifted her head, looking into his blue ones. At his question, her eyes turned reproachful, silently telling him that he could've waited a bit longer for her to get comfortable with the idea.

The young woman had a moment to consider his next words, before he suddenly moved closer, making her instinctively hold her breath and stand still at his nearness, while he asked his question. Her eyes closed briefly while she considered her options and took a deep breath, opening them again to lock her eyes in his while she answered truthfully.

"My body was enjoying your attentions, but that means nothing if my consciousness doesn't want to go along with it. The body doesn't need permission of the mind to enjoy stimuli, yet it would still be rape, if that permission is not given, Sir."

The raven haired beauty waited for his reaction, her eyes hard while they looked into his. She was furious at what he had awakened. He couldn't know that she had very dark moments she didn't want to remember. At that moment, even the light brush of her hard nipples against the softness of his shirt despised her. All she wanted to do was escape to the little room beside this one, or maybe to the stables with Gizelle.

Jack smiled. It was a smile that let her know that he knew something that she didn’t. She continued to remain staunch in her conscious effort to fight him, and he liked it. Although, on some level, he also hoped that she would allow him to show her body the pleasure that she could be receiving. For now, though, he needed to meet her latest challenge.

“While I do like to know that I was stimulating you in a good way, I still think that you fail to understand the nature of our relationship.” Jack stepped slowly back away from her. Reaching one hand into his pocket, he withdrew the small silver egg and calmly placed it on the table along with the remote, insuring that they were in plain sight. “You see, my pet, it is not in my nature to ask for permission. On the contrary, it is you who should be begging to serve and please me. That is the lesson we will learn here today before you are permitted to leave this room.” He paused and gave her a sideways stare while the thought settled in. “Since you have chosen not to continue learning this lesson with positive reinforcement, I shall need to find another way.”

He turned from her gaze and walked toward a large wardrobe in the corner, still in her field of vision. Upon opening it, he revealed to her a wide selection of whips and floggers. His intent was mostly to startle her or make her realize that today could go very wrong for her if she remained so impetuous. After running his hand over several options, he finally settled on a red and black leather flogger. The wide soft strips dangled at his side while he turned and walked back to her. Standing in front of her, he swung it around softly and let the strips of leather slap the palm of his hand. ‘Perfect,’ he thought. This would sting a little, but not cause her any significant pain. He leaned in and cradled her cheek with his free hand, kissing her softly, almost apologetically.

Then, he moved behind her and took a deep breath before he began. With a flick of his wrist, the leather strands painted against the smooth curves of her cute bottom. In a continuous motion, he flicked his wrist back again, and the flogger caught her other cheek. Slowly, he swung his arm back and forth, side to side, listening to the soft slapping of leather on her tight ass. The light brown flesh took on a slightly pinkish glow from the repeated blows, although he was certain that he was doing nothing more than giving her a slight sting every now and then. As she started to become uncomfortable and wrestle with her bindings, Jack paused for a moment. “Now, my pet, I want you to focus your attention back on the little toy I was using earlier. Whenever you wish me to stop and return to giving your body pleasure, you need only to ask.”

He smirked. Still standing behind her, he wanted to see her face. He would have loved to look into her eyes and witness the torment inside her. But that would have given away his amusement with it all, and she would only harder her heart against him. For now, he would remain silently behind her. Stepping closer, he slowly rubbed a bit of the sting out of each cheek, caressing her bottom carefully with his warm hand. After a few moments, he leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck once more and whispered, “As always, the choice is yours.” With those words, he stepped back and twirled the flogger in a circle perpendicular to the floor. Moving slowly closer, he allowed the very tips of the strands to slap against her beautiful ass from below. As his arm traveled from side to side, his soft strikes would occasionally flop between her cheeks so that the strips of leather would wrap around and slap lightly against her nether lips. This would cause her to jump just a bit, which made him smile a little wider. He sensed that she was struggling with the thoughts of submitting to his will, but how long could she hold out? These were the moments he lived for!

"I fail to understand nothing." Kayah replied softly to his words while she watched him move away. Her light brown eyes followed his movements as he placed the vibe on a table and moved to a large wardrobe. What she saw inside made her tense considerably. She did not like where this was going. After he selected one and walked towards her, she felt her chest tighten in fear.

"Don't." she whispered to him, not caring at that point that it sounded like begging, even as he kissed her and moved behind her body. She couldn't even use the safe word. He had said it was for when her body couldn't take it. It could, and so could her mind but the dark places it reminded her of were not very pleasant at all. Setting her jaw, she tensed her upper body, prepared to take what he would do next.

And rain blows he did. Soft ones, softer than she thought he would go for. Her cheeks stung and throbbed, not in an unpleasant way. Kayah did not utter a sound, just pulled on her bindings, feeling them dig deeper into her skin. It surprised her that flogger had felt good, but that was not what she was fighting at the moment.

Feeling his hands caress her slightly sore derrière, she bit her lower lip hard at the kisses along her neck. His words stung more than he knew. Feeling the flogger once more, she made a soft sound every time it touched her nether lips, tugging at her bonds harder.

"I didn't always have a choice." she growled at him, more out of anger than pain.

He heard her beg softly for the first time. Up to this point, she had managed to hide whatever fears or apprehensions she may have had about being Jack’s captive. It was a moment that he would remember. Then, as he returned to using the flogger, she had another first… her first whimpers. However, her next sound did not please him at all. What did she mean that she didn’t always have a choice? He became concerned and stilled his whip. Had she been raped or abused somewhere in her past? Was she damaged goods? No, this would not do at all. He needed to get to the bottom of this before he forever turned her heart against him, before she could label him a soul-less monster. Basic human compassion trumps submissive training every time, so he didn’t waste moment thinking about it.

Without a word, he tossed the flogger on the table in front of her. Jack moved in behind her and pulled her body close to him. With a slight bend of his knees, he lifted her up and slid her wrist bindings off the hook. Easing her body down, he scooped her up in his arms, and carried her towards the exit. In that moment, he found it both odd and pleasant that her arms almost instinctive fell around his neck as he carried her. He hoped that this meant she appreciated his timely response to her subtle cry for help, but he wondered why she didn’t use her safe word. Carefully, he navigated them through the door and out into the living area without bumping her head or feet. Then, he put her down softly on the sofa. Turning, he retrieved the blanket she had used last night during the movie from the coffee table drawer and draped it over her naked form. Finally, still without looking at her, he sat down next to her and removed her wrist bindings.

Once her hands were free, he finally raised his eyes to meet her quizzical gaze. Then, he spoke in a soft tone. “Kayah, you need to tell me exactly what you meant back there by ‘I didn’t always have a choice.’ Tell me everything. Don’t dance around it, and don’t give me half-truths! I need you to be completely honest with me, or so help me, I will use every device in that room until you are.” Jack sat sideways on the sofa facing her, with one arm on his knee, and the other resting on the back of the couch. He sighed heavily and prepared himself for her answer.

Feeling the flogger still, Kayah felt herself relax a bit. The sound of the flogger hitting the table surprised her and, she had a moment to think he would go to the wardrobe to get another toy before he pulled her body close. Her eyes turned surprised as he lifted her then carried her out of the room, her body instinctively curling closer, arms wrapped around his neck. Being placed on the sofa, she sat still as he looked for a blanket and placed it around her before releasing her wrists.

Her eyes examined her arms as she rubbed them gently. She would bruise around her wrists and it would last a while. His words made her sigh, her body feeling suddenly weak and leaning against the backrest of the sofa. The threat didn't even scare her then.

"Stepfathers aren't always nice." she said softly as she continued to look at her wrists, appearing almost fascinated by the marks on her dark skin. "I was nine. He would wake early, sneak into my room and touch me before my mother woke. He never tried to penetrate me, which I should be grateful for, I guess. At first, I didn't tell anyone." She smiled ruefully to herself "My mother was happy. If I said something, he would be taken away. How silly is the reasoning of a nine year old? Afterwards, I tried to tell my mother a couple of times. She didn't believe me." Lifting her eyes to his, she shrugged. "I was fifteen when I had enough. I broke his nose, and she threw me out."

It felt odd to be voicing it all out loud, especially to him. Fiddling with the edge of the blanket, she felt her chest tighten as she asked softly. "Are you going to return me?"

Jack listened to her explain her horrible ordeal and gently shook his head. It was clearly visible that she was uncomfortable even discussing it, much less reliving the memories. Somehow, she managed a soft smile and sort of shrugged it off as a distant memory. However, when her dark brown puppy dog eyes looked up and asked her next question, he was completely aghast. How could she even think that? And of course, what must she be thinking of him? This would make her training a bit more difficult, but certainly nothing he couldn't overcome... or would it?

As the idea struck him, he moved a little closer to her and pulled her head to his chest. “Kayah, I have no intention of returning you.” She really needed to understand that he was not going to simply dispose of her, even if she had a horrible past. He hugged her tightly, but in a non-sexual way. “I couldn’t hold that against you, it just wasn’t your fault. It's a part of you, part of who you are. In fact, it would appear to be the source of that fiery attitude that I treasure so much in you!” He chuckled lightly, trying to console her in this fragile moment. As he held her, he gently tucked the blanket around behind her to cover her and keep her warm. He wasn’t sure why, but he couldn’t help thinking that he was acting very paternal.

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead, he smiled again. “In fact, it sounds to me like you need someone in your life whom you can trust completely. Someone who will care for your every need.” Jack paused as his hand stroked her long black mane. “Thus, you could focus on the things which make you happy, without worrying about paying rent, or bills, or going grocery shopping… someone like me.” He pulled back a bit so he could look into her eyes and judge her reaction. “This has been my intention for you all along, but, due in part to the unfortunate means by which you were brought here, you have been, shall we say obstinate.” He raised an eyebrow as he spoke that last word, wondering if his next question would finally break down her defenses. “I know that my methods may seem odd, but will you trust me? Will you allow me to take care of you as I have said?”

Feeling him pull her towards him, Kayah curled her legs on the sofa and rested her head on his chest, feeling her dark curls brush along her shoulder softly. Her chest relaxed when he said he wouldn't return her, and she even managed a small chuckle when he mentioned her attitude.

Closing her eyes when he held her tighter, she quietly thought to herself that maybe this whole situation wouldn't be so bad. He had stopped the moment he understood what was happening, even if she hadn't thought to explain, thinking he wouldn't care. He had been gentle as he carried her out of the room and held her. Even now, he made sure she was covered by the blanket and ran his fingers through her hair to soothe her. The kiss to her forehead was sweet, and she was glad he was being so caring with her.

Opening her eyes, she watched his face as she mulled over his next words. To say that she had trouble trusting people was an understatement, but she couldn't deny that she trusted him a bit more than she had the day before, or even that morning. She didnt particularly care for the material things he mentioned, but she wondered if he really would take care of her.

"Trust is earned." she replied softly as she looked into his eyes before continuing "I don't trust people easily. But I will say that I trust you a bit more than I did yesterday. If you're patient in that aspect, then we'll see where that goes." Hesitating, she continued. "I'll make an effort to be a bit more... accepting." She smiled a little then, a sly smile "But don't think for a minute I wont give you attitude more than once in a while."

From her facial expressions and small laugh, Jack was certain that he did the right thing. He even admitted to trusting him more now, and that was a huge step forward. “I think I have, and will continue to be, very patient with you, my dear.” Jack had to laugh with her when she acknowledged her spunky attitude. It really was something that Jack admired. It kept him on his toes. “I wouldn’t expect anything less from you my sweet! But keep in mind, that while a little attitude makes me smile, if you cross that line, I may have to make an adjustment!” He gave her a playful wink, trying to relax the atmosphere. Then, he added, “But I guess I’ll have to watch out for a broken nose.”

As they sat there together for a while, his mind drifted back to the way in which she told him. She only hinted at the underlying issue. If he had been a lesser man, he might have missed it. “I told you that I would never lie to you and that I would never rape you.” He breathe hung on his next words, almost not believing that he would admit this to her. “So, I have to tell you… that was the first time I have ever ended a session like that without a safe word. Forgive me if I am a bit perplexed that you did not stop me, when you know I gave you a simple out.” Jack moved his legs and adjusted his position on the couch so that she could snuggle in closer to his chest if she wanted. Mostly, he was just trying to get a feel for what his next step would be.

Her story had completely thrown him off his game. He wasn’t sure how far he had already pushed her. So, he decided to put the onus on her. “Well, my pet, it would seem that I am in unfamiliar territory. While I had intended to give you the first of what I hoped would be many orgasms with me, that would hardly seem appropriate now. And since it is still too early for lunch, I will ask you, what would you like to do for the rest of the morning? Normally, I would give you two options, but given your track record, you would only create a third option anyway.” He chuckled softly. Jack continued to hold and comfort her. This quite moment seemed to strengthen the bond that was developing between them.

Giggling about his comment of the broken nose, Kayah felt herself relax further. His next words stilled her though. He had never stopped a session like that? Instinctively, she snuggled closer to his chest as she tried to put into words the reason why she hadn't used the safe word.

"You told me I could only use the safe word if I couldn't take what was happening." she said before she continued in a softer voice. "My body could take it, as you were using the flogger gently. My mind could take it. That doesn't mean I particularly wanted to remember those memories. So if I used the safe word, I would be abusing it."

The young woman looked at him and sighed. She felt a bit bad for throwing him out of his element like that. Thinking for a few moments, she felt herself smile as she thought of something. "Maybe... we can finish watching the movie?" she asked him in a soft voice, watching for his reaction.

Jack nodded at her explanation. He really hadn’t done anything physical that would cause her to cry out or be upset. Although, based on her description, he had to wonder if, on some level, she enjoyed the light flogging he gave her. His thoughts drifted momentarily to those cute little sounds she made before everything went wrong. It would have been very interesting to see how that played out, but he would need to save that for another time. For now, he was content to comfort her.

When she suggested that they finish watching the movie from the previous evening, he smiled. “Well, that was going to be one of your options, so I guess I should have followed my instincts.” She still had him doubting himself just a little, which was not a good thing in his position. So, as he reached over and clicked the TV on, he tried to refocus his thoughts. “Since we really hadn’t gotten very far with the movie, I am just going to restart from the beginning.” Then, he stood up and walked over to the wall. “Wait here, I will be right back.”

Jack went over to wall and turned the lights down low. He had an idea that there might be a way to salvage some of her training this morning. On his way back to the sofa, he slipped out of his shirt and pants and sat down next to her again, slipping quietly under the blanket, and letting her nuzzle back into his chest. “You’ll forgive me, but I thought that you might be more comfortable if we were both naked. This way there’s no secrets. Besides, I guess it was finally time that you see all of me, as I have seen all of you.” He paused before adding, “And you have my word that I will not ruin it like I did last evening.” With that, he squeezed her tight to his chest once more, his chest hairs lightly tickling her nose. With all the drama, his once firm manhood had wilted, which was probably for the best. Now, they could simply watch a movie in silence, and it was nice.

Nodding quietly at his words, Kayah allowed her light brown eyes to follow him as he moved about the room. It intrigued her that he had cared enough to stop and, even now, seemed to be stepping lightly around her, as if afraid she would spook and bolt to her safe room or elsewhere. Grated, she did feel tired. A bone deep tiredness that just made her want to curl up under the warm blanket and fall asleep, but she had never given in to that feeling.

Noticing the lights lower, movement caught her attention. Her gaze followed the movements of his arms as he took off his clothes, her eyes roaming his physique curiously. He had a very nice chest, toned with a bit of what she playfully liked to call 'man fur' on his chest, a line of it leading towards his groin. He had not been lying when he said he took care of himself. She had a moment to register that he wasn't aroused before he sat beside her, slipping under the blanket.

Of her own accord, she cuddled close to him, her soft breasts pressing against his side as she listened to his words. They made her chest tighten a bit, feeling like she had upset him somehow that night when she pulled away. Sighing softly, she pulled the blanket to cover him as best she could before moving a bit, pulling her arms from under the blanket so it would leave her shoulders bare. Grabbing his hand, she wrapped it around her waist before she kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, sir." she said in a soft voice before she settled her head on his chest once more. She was content to lay there and watch the movie with him, feeling his strong, warm arm holding her close to him.

Jack smiled as she curled her body closer to his. Then, he exhaled heavily, thinking of how she rejected his offer to do the same thing just last evening. In a way, this was probably better for both of them than if he had finished her session in the other room. Now, with every breathe, he could feel her relaxing deeper into his chest. When she wrapped his arm around her, he closed his eyes, knowing for the first time that this is where she wanted to be. Somewhere in all of this, she was no longer just his captive. She had become his guest.

Then, she kissed him softly on the cheek, and it sent a chill down his spine. Caught up in the moment, he pulled her just a little bit closer, before releasing the pressure. His hand that was at her waist, slowly glided up over her rib cage, his fingers gently grazing the underside of her breast before travelling back down. For the moment, he was glad that his arousal did not show, but he knew if he continued, there would be no stopping it. So, he let his hand come to rest on the curve of her hip. Reaching across with his free hand, he gently rubbed the smooth skin of her upper arm, his warm hand against her cool flesh. He felt a stirring in his loins again, and knew he had to control himself. He wasn’t sure how she might react if his manhood suddenly sprang to life under the covers, and it wasn’t something he wanted to deal with. No, they were too comfortable for that right now.

As the movie played, he sensed that her breathing was slower and deeper than before. Had she fallen asleep? He knew that she mentioned that she did not sleep well last night, but could she really allow herself to fall asleep in his arms? If so, Jack knew that would mean she had a significant level of trust in him. Women, as a rule, do not fall asleep easily if they are wary of those they are with. Perhaps this morning was not a total loss in her training. If she was not asleep, however, she was certainly more at ease than at any time since she had been here. If that were the case, then he had certainly broken through some of her defenses. As his attention slowly drifted back to the movie, he thought that maybe he should stop worrying about it and just enjoy her affections.

After all, her body felt wonderful pressed against his side. His touching of her, thus far, had been minimal, but now, he could feel the full weight of her warm bosoms against his own naked flesh. With her head tucked in neatly against his chest, her breath was tickling his fur. He smiled again as his mind wandered. Their bodies just seemed to fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, and the warmth they shared was quite pleasant. Then, an odd thought struck him. He was normally the aggressor in these situations, but what if he allow her own curiosity to make the first move? Would she be bold enough to tease him as he had tried to do to her? He shook it off as a passing fantasy, surely, she wasn’t ready for that yet. But, if she did, there would be no way for him to hide his reaction.

The young woman's eyes closed at the feel of his light caress, enjoying the way his fingertips ran up her side, teasing the underside of her breast before returning to her hip. She could admit to herself that she liked the feel of his hand there, the slight possessiveness of it. His other hand rubbed along her arm, feeling as his skin warmed her exposed one, making her cuddle a little closer. Laying like that, even though they were both naked, she felt comfortable.

Kayah frowned slightly to herself. Why was that? She took a moment to mull that over. He could be such a charming man even caring, like he was being now. The times she had been at her most angry, he had assumed she would do or give something, without asking her. Maybe that was it. She liked having the choice. But then, wasn't that what he was asking her to give up to be his pet?

Stifling a yawn, the girl pushed that thought away. Maybe she would figure something out later. As it was, this was the first time in years that someone had offered to take care of her, to comfort her. Closing her eyes, she nuzzled her cheek lightly against his chest and drifted off to a light sleep.

Once he realized that she was truly asleep, Jack settled in and relaxed even more. He slept well the night before, so he was not at all drowsy, but he didn’t want to disturb her. As the movie finished, he chuckled to himself ever so lightly, thinking that they were destined to never finish watching this together. He turned the volume down to almost a whisper and switched the channel to one of his favorite cooking shows. The poor girl had been through quite an ordeal in getting here. So, if she was finally comfortable and relaxed, he would not disturb her as she recovered her beauty rest.

As she lay there on his chest breathing deeply, he let his hand slip a little further down her butt cheek. He had no intentions of waking her just yet, but he wanted to touch the soft curve of her tush. It made him smile and he tilted his head back against the sofa to rest. She moved and he thought that maybe he had gone too far. As it were, her hand had shifted positions and fell from the middle of his chest to just below his navel, almost touching his clean-shaven manhood. A wicked thought crossed his mind, and he almost gave in to this impulse. It would have been far too easy to move her hand and place in on his shaft, but, what if he woke her in doing so? He would look juvenile and risk losing all the trust he had worked so hard for. No, once again, this was the time for maturity and digression.

So, he left her alone while his mind continued to play little fantasy games with her body. This caused a bit of a stirring in his member, which was slowly growing to half mast. By this time, Jack started to get a little hungry, especially after watching two cooking shows. Gently squeezing her butt in his hand, he pulled her close to him as he spoke. “Kayah, my pet, wake up, dear.” He gave her groggy eyes a few moments to focus as he smiled down at her. “I would let you sleep on my chest all day, but we need to get some lunch eventually. Are you hungry?” As she peeled herself slowly off his chest, their bodies were almost glued together from the warmth. He loved the way she looked as she stretched and yawned. While his eyes were drinking in her beauty in the dim TV light, he suddenly felt the need to have her wake up in his arms like this every morning.

Kayah finally rested, though whether she dremt or not, she could not remember. She was comfortable curled up as she was pressed to him, almost as if that was her little nook, made to fit her smaller body. His chest felt warm under her cheek and she could feel his heartbeat against her ear, soothing her. Feeling warmth along her lower back and rear, she instinctively wiggled against it and him, wanting to get warmer.

Hearing his voice, she opened her eyes slowly, looking groggily at him as she felt his big hand squeeze her butt a little more firmly. Rubbing the sleep from her brown eyes, she stretched her arms up, her body arching, pressing her breasts against his side firmly for a few seconds before she relaxed. It took her a moment to realize he had asked her something.

"I'm starving actually, sir." she said in a sheepish voice, blushing at the way he had looked at her as she stretched and at the way she had fallen asleep on him. Running her fingers through her loose curls, she noticed what he had been watching on tv. It intrigued her that he was watching cooking shows, as she used to watch them as well. "Which is your favorite show?" she asked, tilting her head towards the tv so he would know what she meant, her dark curls hiding parts of her body from him.

Jack’s heart soared and his face beamed with joy. His adorable new pet, even in her dreary state, had called him ‘Sir’ of her own volition. He wasn’t threatening her with punishment, nor was he pushing her sexual boundaries. She just said it because… well, just because, and it felt marvelous. As she tossed her hair and stretched, he pulled her close once more. Placing a soft kiss on her neck, he whispered a simple, “Thank you, my dear.”

As he stood from the sofa and the blanket fell away from him, he realized that he was still slightly aroused, but not really jutting out. He reached down and offered her his hand to assist her in getting off the all-to-comfortable sofa. “I'm a fan of Guy’s Big Bite, but I love Italian food, so I also watch Giada." Then, he paused before adding, "Plus, like you, she is VERY easy on the eyes.” He gave her a smile and a wink, hoping that she would notice his pleasure in her young curves. He considered, for a moment, putting his clothes back on. Instead, he decided to remain in the buff with her. Maybe this would help her become accustomed to his body and being near him.

As he led her over to the stairs, he brought the lights back up so that they wouldn’t trip. He led her slowly up the steps to the kitchen, knowing that his bare ass would be right at eye-level as she followed him. If nothing else, she would have to deal with her own feelings and impulses. It was a subtle torture, but he didn’t want to seem like he was stuck on himself. In the kitchen, he walked her around the island and pulled out a stool for her to sit on, and began gathering some items from the refrigerator. “I thought we could have some nice fresh salads. I have some grilled chicken breasts left over from earlier in the week. I’ll start chopping the chicken and some other veggies, if you don’t mind shredding some lettuce and dividing stuff into our bowls.” Tossing the chicken in the microwave to warm it up, he proceeded to place two bowls in front of her with the lettuce, a container of cherry tomatoes, and some sliced mushrooms. “What type of dressing do you like? I make my own, so your choices are balsamic vinaigrette or buttermilk ranch.”

Watching as he gave her one of his rare smiles, Kayah couldn't help but frown a bit. What had she said that made him so happy? Confused, she felt his arms pull her to him, the soft kiss on her neck making her shiver. He always got her with that gesture. His words made her look up into his eyes, innocently asking "What did I do?"

Once he stood, the young woman allowed her eyes to discreetly look at his body once more, even as she took the offered hand. He had a nicely toned body and she could admit to herself that given that she would be trained as his pet, she would at least enjoy it while it happened. Blushing at the thought and at his compliment she looked away, not really sure how to respond as it always happened when she got one.

"I like No Reservations... I guess Bourdain's sarcastic humor is my kind of poison." she answered as she followed him to the stairs. Once there she realized he had a really nice butt too. Her mind flashed to some high school friends she used to hang out with, remembering how they would spank each other teasingly. A grin formed in her mouth, wondering what his reaction would be if she did just that. She sobered quickly at the thought of what he might do if he didnt like it.

"I think I can handle a bit of lettuce." she answered in a playful voice as she sat on the offered bar stool and got to work. While her hands worked, she decided to ask something that had been on her mind for a while.

"Sir... why do you have a separate room for your pets?" she asked before blushing a bit at what he might understand by that question. Hurriedly, she continued "I mean, this house is big. I'm sure you have guestrooms just by the size of it, so why keep the girls down here instead of one of those rooms, closer to yours?"

Jack gave her a wider grin and shrugged when she asked what she had done. “Let’s just say that I liked the way you called me Sir.” Yes, he told her from the beginning that it was required of her, but he did not expect her to take to it so quickly.

As he chopped the chicken and vegetables, Kayah started shredding the lettuce. At that moment, it struck him as particularly funny that they were completely naked and making lunch. There they were having a conversation as if this were a completely natural thing. What was even more remarkable to him was that they somehow managed to keep looking into one another's eyes when they spoke. As gorgeous as her naked form was, he could have easily spent the afternoon staring at her body, but he didn’t even need to make a conscious effort not to do so.

As the salad bowls began to fill, she asked him a simple, yet strange question. The way she blushed gave him a further sense of control over the situation, but he didn’t take long to respond. “First, it’s pet… singular. I would never have more than one at a time.” He paused, just long enough to lift her chin softly with his fingers. As his eyes fell upon hers, he continued. “Now, before you go on about me getting bored and wanting to get rid of you, please don’t. I’ve already explained that is not my intention.” He returned to his cutting board. “So, to answer your question, due to the manner in which they come to be in my possession, their first impulse is usually to try to escape or run away. That is a situation that I would like to avoid.” Jack slid a pile of chopped chicken, green peppers, tomatoes and onions into each bowl. “But, eventually, when I know that you truly want to be with me, I will give you any room you choose… even mine.” He shot her a quick wink and a smile.

Then, he tilted his head sideways. “Although, I find it intriguing that, with all of your fiery will, you have not made any attempts to run or escape. Instead, you have chosen to engage in somewhat of an intellectual debate with me over my methods.” Finishing the salads, he poured some dressing over his bowl and offered it to her. After retrieving two clean forks from the drawer, he placed one beside each bowl, and looked at her again. “So tell me, my dear, why is that? It would seem that on some level, you have trusted me not to harm you from the very first moment we met. Otherwise, you would have at least made a token effort to get away."

"Why not more than one at once?" she asked him softly before she felt his fingers lifting her face, her blush deepening at the intense way he was looking at her. His next words made her smile and hold back a chuckle, though strangely she missed the way his fingers brushed along her chin the moment they were gone. Watching as he returned to the cutting board, she replied softly "I- I wasn't going to... I'm just curious."

Kayah's face had been returning to it's usual color when his next words made the blush return with a vengeance. Not lifting her gaze to look at him, she turned all her attention towards the bowls, making sure everything was properly mixed inside of them as she mulled over his words. It was interesting to her that he wouldn't force her to be in his room, giving more credit to him saying he wanted her to fall for him. She wondered if she would ever allow herself to truly love him.

His questions made a sad little smile appear on her face, even as she held the bowl in her hands. "Why would I? You told me I was miles from a city and I know I am not in my little island. Why should I run? I'll just put myself in danger, maybe even get lost or starve." she said as she gently handed him his bowl before continuing, "Besides, you offered to care for me. It's been a very long time since someone did that."

"Truth is, my life before this wasn't perfect. It was normal, I would assume, and lonely. I don't have money, an identification... really any way of returning home anyways." Hesitating, she looked at him and shrugged her shoulders a bit, "So why not give it a try?"

Jack’s face took on a serious countenance as he replied to her inquiry. “You see, if I had two or more pets at the same time, I would need to divide my attention between them. And that simply would not be fair to you.” Jack smiled as she contemplated his words, walking around behind her with his salad bowl. “As I’ve tried to explain, repeatedly, I really do have your best interests in mind.”

He sat down on the bar stool next to her and began to eat. After the first fork full, he paused to respond to her explanation of her actions. With a bit of a chuckle, he looked up from his bowl. “Well, now, you love science fiction movies, you’re beautiful, intelligent, AND logical… are you sure you're female?” He laughed. In their nudity, he was well aware of her gender and her assets. Reaching a hand behind her, he began lightly scratching her back with his nails, just south of her neckline and between her shoulder blades. “I must admit that I’m glad you feel that way… trust me when I tell you that you will not regret it! Now, eat up!”

Jack returned to eating his salad and continued to exchange glances with Kayah. It still amazed him that she was completely comfortable with her nudity around him. She even seemed to be comfortable with his nakedness. He had always been a bit of an exhibitionist, but never really found anyone who enjoyed lounging around with him as such. Just then, he heard the doorbell. He quickly stood up and moved to the closet in the hallway to don a robe. Turning to Kayah, he calmed her fears. “Stay here. I will not let anyone into the house. I was expecting a package this morning.”

After he had answered the side door and retrieved the packages, he returned to the kitchen with Kayah. He could tell that her curiosity was getting the best of her, so he walked over and placed everything on the counter in front of her. Picking up his fork again, he sensed that she wanted to empty the bags and rifle through their contents, but was holding back. Finally, he broke the suspense. “I believe that you mentioned some toiletries you needed, and maybe a few reading books? I also sent for a some clothes and riding boots for you, in case you wanted to give Gizelle a test ride.” He could not contain his smile, realizing how happy this would make her. She now had jeans, a decent shirt and underwear. “I guessed at your sizes, but I think you might be surprised at how well I know the female form.”

"Of course I am. A stubborn, sort of geeky female, but a female all the same." she responded candidly as she took her own bar stool and began to eat her salad. As she chewed, she processed his response to her previous question and quietly agreed with it. She wouldn't have believed him from the start that he wanted one of his pets to fall for him if he had more than one at the same time. Gods knew it was complicated enough trying to have a relationship with two people, much less three.

His touch surprised her once more. Her first reaction was to tense, to move away. After a moment, she allowed herself to relax and to close her eyes, allowing him to see just how much she was enjoying the light scratching. Her back arched slightly in pleasure, his nails tickling her skin and making goosebumps appear along her arms and shoulders once more. A soft sound left her lips, almost a purr before she continued eating quietly, wondering what he would make of that reaction.

The knocking on the door made her freeze, her head snapping to look towards where the sound had come from. Her body tensed and she looked like she was ready to run back into her safe room when he calmed her. Biting her lower lip, she reluctantly continued to eat her food, though her eyes followed his movement to the door and, afterwards, back towards the counter.

After some moments of her shooting the bags curious looks while she ate, his words surprised her, a laugh escaping her. "Hmm guess it's no secret I'm a curious person." she replied as she quickly finished her food and stretched her fingers towards the bags, stopping just short of touching them. Turning her gaze towards him, she asked softly "May I see, sir?"

Jack chuckled and rolled his eyes when she referred to herself as geeky, but it was her reaction to his nails on her back that really surprised him. He watched as she drank in his attentions. The goose bumps only served to confirm his suspicions that her mind had finally accepted his touch as something to be desired. As his nails lingered, he contemplated how far he should push things. Perhaps it was a good thing that the doorbell interrupted them.

After removing his robe and hanging it back in the closet. He returned to his seat and finished eating his salad with her. Not long after, she had practically reached for the bags and paused to ask permission. This simple gesture was not lost on him, nor was the fact that she once again called him sir. Both were subtle signs of her submission and respect. Then, it dawned on him. With the previous girls, he had forced their training down a certain path. They came to appreciate his talents first and only later found that they liked him as well. It was more Stockholm Syndrome than love, and maybe that was the problem. Everything was different with Kayah. As much as he was training her, she had also changed him.

Her question brought him back into the moment and made him smile. Grabbing his napkin, he wiped his mouth and took a drink of water. Then, he turned sideways on the stool to face her, his thighs slightly open but not in such a way that he was flaunting his member at her. “Well, since you’ve asked so nicely, how can I refuse?” He gave her a warm smile. “But first, I think I have earned a kiss. Then, you may have everything in both bags, my dear.” Patiently, he waited and allowed her to make the next move. He hadn’t specified how she needed to kiss him, only that it was required. There were no stipulations of length, depth, or passion… just a kiss. Now, she would have the freedom to respond and show him how she really felt without any outside influences.

After his first words, Kayah had been about to touch the bags when the rest of his sentence finally registered. Her eyes watched him as she frowned a bit, surprised at his words. He asked for a kiss. He didn't steal it from her, or ask her to do anything overly sexual... just a kiss. He didn't even say what kind of kiss he wanted, giving her free reign to do as little as kiss his cheek. Had he truly earned a kiss? She thought about this for a moment. Yes... if only just for him stopping in the play room. Did she want to give him more than a kiss on the cheek? The answer, surprisingly, was yes.

Even in her musings, she was distracted by their lack of clothing. She found that she rather liked the freedom and comfort of running around naked. Of course, she had to admit she enjoyed the way he reacted to her body as well. Kayah might not have been vain, but the way he looked at her made her feel good. And then there was him. He looked good, somehow very masculine just sitting on the bar stool naked like that.

Pushing those stray thoughts away, and already having decided she would kiss him, she carefully got down from her bar stool. It was too far away for what she had in mind and wouldn't it be embarrassing if she somehow slipped? Slowly, she walked the few steps towards him, feeling her sides brush his legs as she moved closer. Tilting her head, she felt her loose hair brush the curve of her back as her hand moved to hold his cheek gently. Standing on her tip toes, she closed the distance between their faces and closed her eyes.

The kiss was soft, almost tentative. She captured his bottom lip between both of hers, sucking it lightly before she did the same with the upper lip. Her soft chest brushed against his, his hairs tickling her nipples slightly with every breath. She had wanted to kiss him again like this after that first night, and now she knew why. It was the complete opposite of what she had expected when she had been brought there, of how she expected him to treat her. It felt... good, as if the world just held its breath for the duration of the kiss.

Slowly, she pulled a bit away and watched his reaction, the bags on the counter long forgotten.

Jack’s proposal was answered in due course. She was confident in her approach, showing no sign of nerves or doubt. Slowly, she leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. The softness of her lips sent a tiny spark though him as his lips instinctively wrapped around hers. The intensity of this simple kiss caught him off guard. Although she kissed him soft and gentle, using nothing but her lips, he quickly felt the heat rising between them. His left hand found her hip as he caressed her smooth skin. Too soon, it had ended and she stepped back.

He blinked a few times and raised his eyebrows. Then, a thin smile grew on his face as he tilted his head and gave a tiny nod of approval. Their eyes were locked in an impassioned stare and the only words he could think of were ‘WOW’ and ‘MORE.’ In silence, he watched her standing there, waiting for him to respond. She barely moved. Without a word, he reached between them and brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers. While this distracted her, the other hand, which had been on her hip, slowly slipped to her lower back as her pulled her closer, her body fully pressed against him.

His lips found hers again. He kissed her back with the same gentle passion that she had just shown him. Opening his mouth slightly, he slid his tongue between her lips until it grazed against her own. The fingers, which were caressing her cheek, moved slowly along her neck until they weaved their way into the hair at the base of her skull. His breathing quickened as he felt her breasts pressing into his chest and her thigh rubbing against his member. After a few seconds, or maybe a minute, or perhaps longer, he broke the kiss once more. Just as the twinge of arousal started to reach his loins, he pulled slowly away from her lips. For a moment, he was thankful that the blood was not completely filling his member just yet. At the same time, he wanted to take her right there on the kitchen counter. She had awoken a deep-seated passion in him with nothing more than a kiss.

He really didn’t want to stop, but he thought that he should give her a chance to object, although no objection appeared to be forthcoming. Instead, he gave her that same wry smile and patted her on the butt. “Grab your bags and let’s go back downstairs. If you wish, you may examine their contents.” He left a pregnant pause as he batted his eyes at her. “Or, if you desire, we could continue this on the sofa.” Jack had to hold back the enormous smile building inside him as he held her eyes. The ball was clearly back in her court, and he got the idea that she liked it that way.

Back