His Latest Acquisition (closed for MadameNyx)

"I suppose..." The young woman mumbled almost to herself. Noticing him picking up the dishes, she carefully arranged all of hers into the plate even while watching him make his way towards her. He had a way about him, a sort of presence that pulled at her attention somehow. She wondered if he was doing it on purpose, if it was only her that had felt that way or if the other women that had been his pets felt it too. Was it fear, distrust or something else?

Kayah felt herself jump a bit in surprise a the warm hand that rested on her shoulder. She was surprised at its warmth and, in contrast, the rest of her body was soon covered in goosebumps, her nipples as hard as diamonds. The girl had a moment to feel a sudden impulse to lean against him, just to get warmer, before he left, his comment about the shirt he had offered barely registering.

It was a couple of moments later that he returned and, at his suggestion, she gently grabbed the two wine glasses and gratefully moved towards the warmer sofa area. She walked slowly, careful not to spill any of the liquid in the glasses, her hips swaying with their usual rhythm before she settled the wine at the table and sat, curling her legs under her as she normally would. Her eyes glanced at the door that let to the room she had slept in, now ajar, and had a thought about the navy blanket there before his voice called her attention back to him.

"I did a bachelor's in graphic design and work-" she hesitated before sighing softly "worked at an advertising company. The pay was fine, but it wasn't really all that exciting, I'm afraid."

"As for what else I did for fun, there were many choices. Depending on the day I would go to the beach, or maybe to the rain forest if I didn't want to stay home." she said as she automatically raised her hand to her hair, taking off the band that held it up. Feeling her dark hair cascade around her shoulders, brushing along her breasts and tummy, she started running her fingers through the long loose curls, combing it through as she spoke "I will miss it there. You could hike through the trails for hours until you got to the biggest waterfall there. If you dared, you could dive from its very tip, feel like you were flying for a few seconds before touching the water below."

Realizing what she was saying, she blushed and took her glass of wine, taking a small drink. Returning the glass to the table, she asked "Do you only train women or do you have a regular job? How did you get into training women?"

The way she sat on the couch intrigued him. She curled her legs under her as if she just got home from work and was chatting with a friend. He took a bite of his dessert and listened intently as she began to speak. Not surprisingly, her face lit up as she recalled the things she enjoyed from her former home.

However, as she shook out her hair, he stopped chewing and froze. Like delicate curly strands of black silk, her locks fell all around her. With her hair held tightly in the pony tail all day, he hadn’t quite realized how much of it there actually was. He smiled and starting breathing again, trying not to let on how much he wanted to run his fingers through it. Then, another thought struck him. By sitting casually and letting down her hair, she was, at least on a subconscious level, becoming much more comfortable with him. Mentally, he checked that box complete as that was his only real goal for the evening.

Taking another bite of his pie, he thought on how to best answer her queries regarding his past. Setting the plate back on the table and taking a sip of wine to wash it down, he turned back to her. “It's funny that you should ask those two questions, since they are sort of related to one another.” He let out a bit of a chuckle. “No, I don't have a job. As I mentioned when you first arrived, I own a considerable amount of land. This ranch that you see is only a small postage stamp on my property. Scattered around the rest of it is a combination of oil and gas wells. I live very comfortably off the royalties from them.”

After taking a brief pause to pick up his plate and savor another bite of pie, he continued. “Because of my wealth and copious free time, a female friend of mine suggested that we go to this private club she had heard about. It was all very hush-hush and elitist. Normally, I didn’t care for rubbing elbows with such people, but this was different. It was a sex club of sorts where Masters would display their slaves in public and use them for the delight of others in attendance.” He tilted his head to try to gauge her reaction to this idea. “I had to admit that I was hooked immediately. Soon, I was practicing with her and studying with other Masters as I perfected my craft.”

He stopped again to pick a crumble of crust off his t-shirt and popped it into his mouth. “It sort of all came together from there.” After he finished, he sat there silent for a moment as he finished his dessert. Placing his plate back on the table, he picked up his wine and swirled the last mouthful before gulping it down. Then, as he placed it back on the table, he looked to Kayah once more. “So, how does the idea of being a kept woman sound to you? What would you do if time and money were no object? What is your passion in life?”

"I see..." The dark haired woman replied, allowing her hair to settle as it pleased, some of it now hiding her nipples from his view. She had never met someone that didnt actually have to work. It would've been intimidating in any other situation but, after all that had happened to her recently, it didn't seem to faze her that much. Curiously, she tilted her head a little to the side, her light brown eyes watching him, wondering why he had sat so still while she had been running her fingers through her hair. Normally, she wouldn't have noticed, but she had noticed before that when he spoke he usually moved his hands some. It intrigued her as to what he had found so interesting.

Leaning forwards, she took her own plate and started eating the pie, enjoying it's taste while she heard him speak. Her eyebrows rose a bit at his description of his first sex party, how it had come about.... and then she wondered if he was planning to do that with her, take her to one of these parties for others to use? The thought made her shiver and look away, her eyes resting on the glass of wine. Taking it, she took a big drink before setting it down and finishing the dessert while he asked his question.

Kayah took a moment to consider her answer, settling the plate on the table and grabbing the glass of mine once more. "It's strange... I've been alone for a long time. Where I come from, they're very religious so, when my mother found out I had 'experimented' with another girl my age, she disowned me. I was 15. Been working ever since." she said calmly. It didn't seem to bother her, at least, not anymore. Her fingertip brushed along the rim of her glass, slowly going around while she continued "I think it might be strange... in a good way."

"As for what I would do... Hmm. Maybe you could introduce me to your horses and teach me how to ride? I always wanted to learn." she answered truthfully. She waited quietly for his answer, wondering if her earlier assumptions would be correct or not.

After he had finished speaking, he studied her body language intently while she ate. He wondered if the dinner served to raise her level of trust with him. Additionally, he was debating whether he liked her hair up or down. In the ponytail, it was all neatly tucked into one nice spot, exposing the nape of her neck which he loved to tease. However, in stark contrast, the way it flowed over her bronze flesh was mesmerizing. There was something primal about it that called to him.

When she mentioned her brief pubescent exploration with another girl, his eyebrows perked up. Could she possibly have some bisexual tendencies? It was possible, but more than likely it was just her natural curiousity. If there was anything to it, maybe he could help her test those waters again someday. Perhaps, this was a subject that might be best left alone for now.

As she began tracing her finger around the rim of the glass, his eyes were drawn to it. It was a simple action, but one usually done while the brain is busy contemplating something that is being left unsaid. Was she having fond memories about the girl? Or were these stressful memories about being disowned by her mother? In either event, he reasoned that, if she was deep in thought, then her mind wasn’t focused on him. She was letting her guard down even further, and that was a good thing.

Then, she mentioned his beloved horses and his smile covered his entire face. “I would love to teach you to ride! It’s very interesting that you mention it.” He leaned back into the sofa and crossed his legs in front of him, getting more comfortable. “None of the other girls ever showed the slightest interest in them. In fact, I have a black mare named Gizelle that would be perfect for you. Like you, she had a strong spirit when she first arrived. Turns out, all she needed was a firm hand, lots of TLC, and the occasional gentle reminder from the crop.”

The idea sparked a whole new train of thought in him. He could teach her to ride and to groom the horse. How twisted would it be if he gave his new pet one of his horses to care for? It would give her something to look forward to each day, something to distract her from his training. At the same time, it would reinforce that same training as she carefully brushed out the mare. “I can take you out to meet her tomorrow morning if you like, but I wouldn’t recommend riding until I can get you some appropriate attire.” He knew that this would be somewhat of a pleasant surprise to her, since she probably didn’t figure to be permitted to leave the basement often.

Reaching over, he picked up the remote and flipped the TV on. “So, would you care to watch a movie with me? There are several new movies on-demand that I have yet to watch. It can be your choice.” He smiled and added, “But it would please me greatly if you would lay next to me with your head on my chest as we do. There is a blanket in the drawer on the other side of the table if you are interested.” He began to stretch out on the couch and made room for her to slip in behind him. In his mind, it was another opportunity for them to become better acquainted. The only question was how would she take his latest request?

Kayah watched him while she spoke. He seemed deep in thought and she had a moment to wonder what exactly was going through his mind. He intrigued her and, being curious by nature, she wondered at his way of thinking, how he reasoned. When she mentioned the horses his face lit up, the smile that covered it a true smile, the first one she'd seen on him since. she arrived here.

"Y-you... you will?" the young woman asked, surprised that he would actually allow her close to one of his precious horses, even go so far as assigning one specifically to her. Gizelle. She liked the name and itched to go see her already, though a thought gave him pause. He was trusting her to care for this horse. She just hoped she would be able to.

"What's 'TLC'?" she asked. It was really confusing for her, the whole lingo that wasn't used when she learned English. Then again, if she got frustrated enough, he would surely hear her Spanish and then, it would be her explaining what she had just said. The thought made a small smile tug at her lips.

His offer to watch tv surprised her once again, though his request to lay close to him made her pause. She watched him quietly, thinking on how he was trusting her with his mare and debating. Finally she answered "I can sit close to you so we may share the blanket, if you wish, but I cant lay against you. That is a gesture you do with someone you trust and care for and, if I do, it would be as if I was lying to you. I appreciate you trusting me to be close to your horses, but I'll be stiff and uncomfortable if I grant that particular request right now, sir."

When he mentioned Gizelle, Kayah’s face lit up. He smiled and nodded. “Yes. We can go see her right after breakfast tomorrow, if you’re up for it.” In her eyes, he could see that this was something special for her, and he realized that it would be exceptionally cruel to hold it over her like a carrot on a stick.

However, he was not prepared for her next question. “My apologies, TLC stands for Tender Loving Care.” He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. Then, he slid closer to her on the sofa while he tried to explain. “It’s an expression we use to denote the extra feeling and passion that you put into taking care of someone, or in this case, something that you cherish.”

He was referring to the horse, but somehow, he couldn’t stop himself from using her as an example. Slowly, he reached out and gently ran his fingers through her hair, careful not to disturb the locks which hid her breasts from his view. “She will know by the way you brush her mane…” Her hair was as smooth and silky as he imagined it. “Or by the way you stroke her back…” His warm hand then came to rest on her shoulder and slowly ran over the smooth skin of her back. “Whether or not you are being sincere with her.” As he spoke, he tried to gauge her reaction to his touch. She would need to get used to it sooner rather than later, which only brought him a bit of disappointment in her next reply.

Her decision not to lie next to him became a sticking point in his mind. He already had one major battle of wills with her today… in this very spot. He could easily coerce her into giving into this request as well, or he could simply let it slide. By letting it slide, he risked giving her the sense that she could somehow reason with him to get her own way. No, he was certain that she was aware of who made the rules. In fact, she called him sir again, and that seemed to help him make his decision.

“Very well then, I can appreciate you not wanting to lie to me.” He smiled at her and added. “I’m sure I could have threatened you with something even more uncomfortable, and you would have forced yourself to do as I asked as the lesser of two evils, but where would that have gotten us?” He didn’t really expect an answer. He merely wanted her to know that he was still in charge. “The offer is open for the duration of the movie, should you change your mind. But know this, the time is coming soon where you WILL need to become more comfortable with my touch.”

He leaned back and grabbed the remote again. “Now, tell me which movie you want to watch and I will get it started while you fetch us the blanket.”

'Tender loving care?'What a funny expression... The young woman thought to herself while she watched him move closer to her, listening to his explanation. Her eyes took in his face as he brushed her hair slowly, in an almost tender manner. The sudden warmth of his hand on her shoulder, the brush of his fingers down her back made her shiver, her skin breaking out in goosebumps once more. It felt nice...

She bit her lower lip, hard. She had always been a sucker for cuddling and, if she allowed herself to, she could easily get closer, feel something for someone that would cuddle her... It couldn't be allowed. This is what had gotten her to fall in love the first time in the first place, and look how that turned out.

Besides he... confused her. They could be talking as if they were two people that had met elsewhere one moment, the next he would say or do something that would make her angry, and the one after he would say something else that made her curious. He seemed to change his actions slightly here and there, as if to appease her. Back in the van his touch angered her with its sureness and possession, yet not it had felt different.

"It would take us further away from trusting each other." she answered simply at his rhetorical question while she stood opening the drawer he had mentioned to get the blanket. Without looking up from that she answered his other question by saying "The fourth movie from the top."

Opening the blanket, she sat back on the sofa and realized something. If they were to be close enough to share the blanket, she would practically have to had lain as he wished anyways. Shrugging her shoulders, she pressed close enough for their sides to be touching and settled the blanket over them both. After gathering her hair to one side, leaving one of her shoulders and that side of her neck bare, she allowed her head to settle in the crook of his arm, wondering how he would react.

When she picked the movie, he was stunned. “Green Lantern… REALLY?!?!? I never would have taken you for the Sci-fi type…” He chuckled lightly and started the movie. Could she really be a sci-fi geek like him? She was definitely not your usual geek girl, that was for certain. While he thought more about it, she was probably just looking forward to seeing Ryan Reynolds without a shirt on. Or maybe, she was into the impossible love story side. But the possibility existed that she might just like it for the genre. He could only hope.

He waited for her to return with the blanket. After their recent dialog, he was definitely shocked that she would dare to sit this close. Now, she really had his mind working. Perhaps, she saw the reason in his logic. Maybe, the fact that he didn’t force it on her made it more appealing? Or did those goose bumps he saw, mere moments ago, mean that she WAS starting to enjoy his touch? He smiled, knowing that there was only one way to test his theory.

As she settled in next to him, he used the hand which was already draped around her to grip her upper arm. Her flesh was still slightly cool and he rubbed up and down slowly to warm her up. He waited to see if she would jump or move away. If she did, he would back off. Dimming the lights from the same remote, he propped his feet up on the coffee table and the surround sound kicked in.

The opening scene began to play and he looked over at her. He didn’t notice before that she tucked all of her hair over her far shoulder. The perky breast that was so recently draped with hair was now hidden by the blanket. However, her shoulder and that lovely neckline were exposed to his view. His mind immediately shifted back to earlier in the day when he kissed her there. He always enjoyed kissing a woman there, and from the gasp she let out at the time, he judged that she must have liked it too. Deciding that he should use a bit more discretion, he didn’t go for her neck right away. But before this movie was over, he would test that theory as well.

Kayah found herself smiling at his exclamation. Really, was it so hard to think she would like a sci-fi? She could watch romantic comedies or whatever but the dreaded tear-jerkers were not her thing. Setting her jaw in a very stubborn gesture she said, almost daring her to contradict her "The original Star Wars is one of the best movies ever. So there."

Settling close beside him, she felt his arm wrap around her shoulders, his hand settling on her upper arm. The dark haired woman tensed automatically, not having expected the touch. Slowly, though, she started relaxing, enjoying the little warmth that came back to her skin. It had startled her at the beginning but it wasn't an unpleasant touch, and he hadn't forced her into it so she didn't move away. Besides, she thought to herself, It's been a while and it feels nice to be held.

Not that she would let him know that.

Turning her attention towards the movie, she studied the quality of the picture and frowned a little. It looked a little too dark, so it must've had a filter put in later to make it 3D instead of being filmed as such in the first place. She stifled a laugh. It seemed funny that she would still notice these type of things in this situation. Having studied graphic design, she noticed things in movies others didn't.

Jack laughed at her comment about Star Wars, which was also one of his personal favorites. Not only was she a sci-fi geek, but she wasn’t even born yet when the movie first came out. Obviously, she knew her stuff and he figured that it must be a by-product of her graphic arts study. “Yeah it was, until Lucas changed it!” He shot back at her. “Noooooooooo!!!!” He said mockingly in a deep Darth Vader voice.

The mood was significantly lighter as they settled in and the movie got going. With his arm wrapped around her, holding her softly, he kept thinking that they were almost like a pair of teenagers in their parents’ basement. It was a stark contract to what she must have been expecting from someone who buys and trains slaves, but she was not just another beautiful woman for him to force into submission.

Jack knew that he could have easily tied her up and beat her or teased her into begging him for sexual pleasures. However, he had gone that route with the other girls and eventually lost interest, since they shared nothing more than a mutual desire for sex. He wanted to try something different with this one. Certainly, tomorrow he would move things forward with her training, but for tonight… her first night with him… he was content to take things slow.

As the movie kept playing, it wasn’t nearly as bad as the critics had said. They were rarely correct anyway. He glanced over at her again and her bare neckline called to him. Carefully, he picked his moment in the movie and leaned over. He placed a soft kiss on her shoulder and then another a little further up. After leaving a third tender kiss on her neck, he looked into her eyes to see her reaction. Would she stop him? Would it excite her and produce the chills he had seen so many times today? If she wanted him to continue, she would need to show him some sign of approval. Not that he would necessarily take her right there on the couch, but a little intimacy would go a long way to establishing her trust.

"Hence why I said the original ones." Kayah had replied with a laugh, tilting her head to look at him. "Before they were remade and they pasted the image of that silly boy that played Anakin on top of the original actor."

The way his voice got low when he imitated Darth Vader was appealing though the vibrations that rang from his chest to her back even more so. Even as the movie continued, she wondered as to why he was acting like this, almost as if they were on a date instead of her being 'his property'. Briefly she wondered if he was doing it to throw her off, get her to lower her defenses, or if he really just wanted to spend time with her like this, for whatever reason that may be.

As the movie went on, she suddenly felt him shift then the brush of his lips and warm breath teased her shoulder. Automatically she bit her lower lip, shivering while he placed two more kisses along her naked skin, goosebumps appearing there. Turning to look at him over her bare shoulder, she searched his face, her eyes confused and questioning while she tried to understand why he would do such a gesture.

"Why...?" she asked him in a soft voice. She could feel the soft fabric of the blanket press warmly along the rest of her skin, teasing her hard nipples with its soft touch, covering the rest of her body from his view.

It was a simple question. It should have been a simple answer, but things are rarely simple between men and women, let alone under these circumstances. Reaching over to grab the remote, he paused the movie in order to give himself time to formulate an answer. As his attention returned to her, he simply smiled and said, “Why not?”

After putting the remote back down, he turned his shoulders to face her and cupped her cheek with his free hand. Leaning closer, he kissed her softly, his mouth closed, on her full red lips. Pulling back, he blinked several times while continuing to stare at her. Seeing that she didn’t jump or pull back, his soft, genuine smile returned. “Why not, indeed.” His hands felt those familiar goose bumps covering her exposed flesh and he knew that she had enjoyed his advances, at least on some level.

“Well, Kayah? Is it wrong for a man to want to kiss you?” He kept trying to read her facial expressions, but unfortunately all he could see was confusion. Confusion was good in this case, so he continued to press her. “Is it so wrong for you to want to be kissed? Or to even allow yourself to enjoy it?” Inside, he was smiling. He now had her completely off balance. The less clearly she was thinking, the more he could manipulate her thoughts and actions. He always loved this part of the training.

“It’s not like I’m forcing myself on you. You could have pulled away at any time and I would have stopped.” By the look on her face now, he knew that he was inside her head. A good mind fuck was so much better than the use of raw force. She was on the ropes, so to speak, and he wasn’t about to let her up easily. “So, a better question is why would you deny yourself a little bit of pleasure?” Then, he kissed her again, parting his lips ever so slightly, gently suckling her lower lip between his own. Now, as he started to pull away again, it would be her turn to respond.

Silently, she watched while he got the remote and turned off the tv. His answer, when it came, was less than satisfactory. You couldn't answer a question with another, could you? Her mind was racing, trying to make sense of what he had said when she felt his fingertips along her cheek. She had little time to realize what exactly he was doing before his lips were on hers... then they were gone.

The young woman sat still, unmoving while her mind tried to process the feel of his soft lips against hers, his warm breath on her face, that brief moment when she had forgotten once again how she had come to this place, to him. And then he stated his barrage of questions. Sure it was ok for a man to want to kiss her... Of course it wasn't wrong for her to want to be kissed, to enjoy it... But not like this.

He kissed her a second time, this once much slower. He was already pulling back when she finally reacted. Placing a hand on his chest, she pushed him slowly away "You're right. You didn't push yourself on me and I should've pushed you away..."

"And I am doing so now. You are pushing with words instead of actions, trying to manipulate me." she said in a soft voice as she stood up, allowing the blanket to fall away from her body "I won't finish watching the movie with you."

With that, she walked towards the open metal door and made her way to the small bed, closing it behind her before she sat. She was angry, both at herself and at him. Her brown eyes glared at the empty wardrobe and at his shirt that still dangled from the door, both seeming to almost mock her. Sighing softly, she turned her back on the whole room and curled up under the covers before closing her eyes, willing sleep to come and take away the feel of his hands and his kisses from her skin.

He smiled. Even if it was only very slightly, she had kissed him back. The show and the speech which followed only served to placate her personal sensibilities. Jack dropped the smile and listened to her seriously for a moment. Her fire had returned and he loved it!

Once again, she let her guard slip while with him. Her display of anger was not with him but with herself. He knew that this was little more than a thinly veiled attempt to hide her shame for actually enjoying his attentions. It was a rational response.

When she stood, however, the sight of her plump nipples quickly caught his eyes. Even in this dim light, they were standing at full attention. As she padded away and into the bedroom, his mind was fixated on them. It was still quite warm down here. Coupled with the blanket and the heat from his body, she couldn’t have been cold. No, those firm nubs were further proof that he had managed to arouse her.

Deciding to let her cool off for a few moments, he sat there in the stillness of the empty room. He brought the lights up a little and turned off the rest of the electrical components. Slowly, he got up and headed for her door. He was content to finish watching the movie tomorrow, but he couldn’t allow her to end the evening on her terms. Knocking three times out of courtesy, just as he had before, he waited a few moments and let himself in.

Jack entered the room and found her curled up in bed. As he walked toward her, he spoke in calm, even tone. “Relax, my pet! I have not come to rape you. I told you before that this room is your safe haven.” He sat down on the edge of the bed near her head and looked into her eyes to make sure she wasn’t yet sleeping. “I am going to bed and wanted to wish you a good night’s sleep. You will need it for tomorrow.” His hand reached out and patted her hip before he got up and walked back towards the door.

Stopping briefly in the doorway, he turned back to her and tilted his head. “While you’re sleeping, I want you to think about something. Which part made you more upset… the fact that you let me kiss you or the fact that you enjoyed it? And don’t even try to deny that you did!” Before she could reply, he added, “Good Night, my pet!” and closed the door. He made sure that it latched and locked. Then, he headed up the stairs to his bedroom for a long relaxing slumber.

Kayah was already half asleep when she heard the knocks on the door, her body tensing automatically when it swung open and she heard his voice. She laid very still, looking at the wall in front of her while he spoke. The hand patting her hip felt only a little warmer through the blanket, but his questions cut her like knives. Once he had left, she felt herself shiver.

"Both..." she answered in a whisper to the empty room, before biting her lower lip. She had been weak. She shouldn't have enjoyed it and she should've pushed him away in the first place.

She slept fitfully that night, half afraid he would come back and break his word about this being her haven though she didn't know what she feared the most, him raping her or him coming back to kiss and cuddle her.

Waking up a little later than dawn, she took a quick bath and, after drying herself, she wrapped the towel around her body and sat on the bed, waiting for him to open the door. Her hair flowed over one of her shoulders in damp ringlets, her brown orbs fixed on the door while she waited.

As he climbed in bed, he replayed the final words he spoke to her downstairs. He amused himself knowing that she would struggle with those thoughts until the next time they spoke. Slowly, a restful sleep came over him, and in what seemed only a few moments, the sun had risen once more.

When he awoke, He put on a simple black t-shirt and an old pair of jeans. He grabbed a pair of socks and slipped them on as he headed down to the kitchen. Once there, he began preparing a simple breakfast for he and his pet. He found a serving tray and loaded it with a box of cereal, bowls, spoons, glasses, a pitcher of milk, carafe of coffee, and another of orange juice.

Heading downstairs, he placed the tray on the coffee table in front of the sofa. He smiled with delight as he thought of how soft her lips were last night as he kissed her. He pushed her to her limit last night, and he wondered how much further he could push her today. How would she react to seeing him this morning?

After making his way over to her door, he knocked three times as usual. He gave her the customary five seconds or so before he opened the door. This was his small way of showing a bit of respect for the privacy of her room. Although, he was certain that with everything else going on, she probably overlooked it. When he entered, she was sitting on the bed wrapped in a towel… waiting for him. “Good Morning, my pet. I trust you slept well?” It was curious that she was waiting for his arrival, but the real question was… was she looking forward to seeing him again?

“Breakfast is ready. Will you join me on the sofa?” He turned and walked out of the room, leading her towards the sofa. Neatly arranged on her seat was a pair of his sweat pants and a t-shirt. “I figured that you would need those when we go visit Gizelle after breakfast.” Then, he smiled at her. “While I enjoy looking upon your naked form, I would not subject you to being seen by any of my ranch hands as such.”

Hearing the three knocks, Kayah watched as he opened the door before allowing her eyes to take him in once more. He was dressed much the same as he had been the night before, when he had bought her of the auction house. He also seemed to be in a very good mood. Why was that? Had something happened to make him happy, or was he just naturally chipper in the morning?

"I slept fitfully. Good morning to you too, sir." she answered in a neutral tone as she carefully got up from the bed that was already made, the towel clinging to her form from a knot in the middle of her chest.

Following his lead, she settled on the sofa, moving the clothing to lay at her side for a later time, though she couldn't stop herself from brushing her fingers along the soft fabric. It smelled like him too, and they were certainly male clothes. Another of the stands she had taken that would go down the drain. She had a peculiar feeling he enjoyed making her break the barriers she set up for herself.

"Why would you not let them see me naked? Isn't that what you plan to do at some point? Bring me to one of the sex parties and parade me around?" she asked, her voice not angry, just curious. While she waited for his answer, she took a deep breath. The smell of coffee reminded her of home. She waited quietly then, wondering if he would make her ask for her food or not, like he had done the night before.

“I am sorry to hear that you did not sleep well. Perhaps today will be better?” Jack was trying his best to be kind and sincere. She needed to know that none of this was being done with malice… that he genuinely cared for her well being.

As they settled in on the couch, he noticed that she did not immediately go for the clothing, choosing rather to push them aside. Her fingers seemed to linger on the fabric, but she was sticking to her guns. Smiling, he silently admired her mental fortitude. Then, she just sat and waited. “Please, help yourself to some breakfast.” Jack poured himself some coffee, followed by a bowl of cereal.

As he began eating, he attempted to answer her questions, but he wasn’t sure that she would quite understand, yet. “The truth, my dear Kayah, is that I was attempting to save you the further embarrassment of being naked in front of a bunch of strange men…. Men without my level of restraint.” He sipped his coffee and looked her in the eye. “And maybe there’s a part of me that wants to keep your beauty all for myself. I know I have asked a lot of you thus far, and I am proud of you and your comfort with me seeing you naked. Perhaps, I feel that gift would be lessened if others were given the same privilege without earning it.” He paused and chewed another bite of his breakfast.

Out of common courtesy, he made certain not to speak until he had chewed and swallowed properly, even though this breakfast was very informal. “However, if you do not wish to wear clothes, I will not force you… but I highly recommend that you at least wear the flip flops I have for you in the foyer. I wouldn’t want you to get a splinter or injure your pretty feet!” He tilted his head and grinned as he finished that statement. It was true. She did have pretty feet that complimented the rest of her delicious body.

After a few moments, he turned back to her and continued. “Now with regards to the second part of that question, it is much more difficult to explain.” Finishing his cereal, he washed it down with some coffee, holding the warm mug as he spoke. “First, you are no where near ready for me to present you at the club.” He struggled to find the right words. He wanted to explain, but he was afraid that it was something she would need to experience before she fully understood. “I’m afraid that I can’t explain the difference very well, but presenting you at the club is sort of like being naked for a physician’s exam. The men and women there are professionals.” He smiled softly while gazing into her eyes. “When the time comes, you will be as proud to accompany me as I will be of you.”

As he finished his coffee, he hoped that she was processing this well. She was very inquisitive, which he liked, but he feared that his answers were only generating more questions. “Eat and drink as much as you like… just let me know when you are ready to go.” He had to stop himself from reaching out to touch her shoulder or brush her hair back. After last night, it would still be too soon. So, instead, he was content to sit and watch her finish eating.

Kayah watched him quietly, reluctant to admit that he did sound sincere. Hearing him tell her to serve herself, she immediately did so, going straight for the coffee. Having a hot cup ready, she poured herself some juice as well before starting to eat a bit of cereal. She wasn't a big fan, but she knew she should eat some. Finishing it quickly, she drank her juice then focused on enjoying the warm coffee while she listened to him speak.

His words made her frown a little more. Why should he care about other men watching her naked? The men in question were employed by him, so she doubted they would rape her unless he allowed them to... Did he really care that much who saw her naked? Was it about him controlling who saw her, or just the other people being able to?

The rest of his words washed over her and made her freeze. The statement that she wasn't ready to be presented at the club relieved her yet, somehow, made her feel hurt. A part of her wondered if he didn't think her pretty enough. His comment about the club goers being professionals scared her. What would he allow them to do to her?

As if by its own accord, her mind wandered to the night before, the way he had touched her, kissed her. She shivered, carefully placing the cup on the table and stood. It didn't seem like she needed to hide her nudity from him anyways. He had already seen all there was to see. Without much thought, she pulled on the knot that held the towel around her and let it fall at her feet. Reaching for the sweater and slowly pulling it over her head, she tried to form a coherent question.

"What exactly would you have me do in this club? Or have others do to me for that matter." she asked in a calm tone, voice muffled a bit by the sweater. Once it was in place, she glanced at the pants and frowned. They would feel weird without underwear. Shrugging, she slipped them on and took the time to fold the waistband as much as she could so she wouldn't trip with the excess cloth around her feet. Pulling her long hair free of the sweater, she drank the rest of her coffee before nodding at him, running her fingers through her hair.

"I think I'm ready to meet Gizelle now."

Jack smiled when she went for the coffee. It was his favorite morning beverage as well. He also noticed that she wasn’t particularly fond of the cereal. He had to admit that it wasn’t his best effort. Perhaps tomorrow, he would make her an omelet, but for today, it would have to do.

He cracked a smile, and his eyes twinkled a little as she stood, dropping her towel. Even though he had seen it before, it still struck him how much he really loved her level of comfort with being naked in front of him. It would serve her quite well a little later this morning, when he began her real training. For now, he was happy to simply watch her dress in his clothing. Her tender curves made even this modest ensemble look sexy. In fact, as he listened to her questions, he was so enamored with her appearance, that he almost didn’t notice how informally she was speaking. Her questions were fair, but he chose not to answer them immediately. Instead, he rose calmly from his perch and walked to her side.

He was not necessarily upset, but this did require some action. In a flash, he twisted her left arm behind her back and bent her over the back of the sofa. His right hand landed eight well placed slaps on her round ass cheeks, four on each side. They were not overly harsh, but enough to leave a stinging reminder. When he had finished, his palm rubbed a little of the sting away on each side as he pulled her back up to a standing position. In his mind, he imagined her soft tan flesh glowing pink under the cotton fabric. “You should remember to address me as Sir, my pet!” He could see the shock in her face and a little tremble in her lips. He wasn’t sure if it was fear or rage, or maybe a little of both, but in any case, she knew he meant business. Before she could react, he kissed her full on the lips. Then, he spun her around and guided her up the steps.

He stopped briefly in the kitchen to grab a bag of carrots for the horse. She was still a little out of sorts, and he smiled. He loved the mental aspect of the training. After pointing her to the flip flops he had promised to protect her feet, he led her out the side of the garage and towards the stables. As they walked, he began to answer her questions. “When you are ready, your first several visits to the club will consist of you kneeling beside me and silently observing. Afterwards, we can discuss the things which may or may not have aroused your interest. With regards to your other question… and I am not trying to be evasive in any way… but have I given you any indication that you were just a piece of meat to be used for someone else’s pleasure? I mean, if I have not yet sampled the many pleasures that your body has to offer, what would make you think that I am so eager to share you with someone else?” Just then, they had reached the barn door. He stopped, opened it and turned to look her directly in the eye before entering. “Quite simply, I am not.”

Walking past the first few stalls, he led her to the one which held Gizelle. She was a beautiful, shiny black mare with dark brown eyes. He couldn’t help but think that she reminded him of Kayah. He opened the stall gate and stepped inside. Grasping her bright green nylon halter under her chin, he ran his hand along her jaw line and down her neck. Feeding her a carrot, he kissed her on the tip of her nose and spoke to her in a calm tone. “Are you my sweetheart? Yes, yes you are!” He knew it would seem a bit silly, but he didn’t care. These horses were like his children. Turning toward Kayah, he offered her a carrot. “Would you like to feed her? Come here.” Taking her hand, he showed her how to hold the halter as he had done and then how to stroke her jaw and neck to show her affection. Once she had the animal’s trust, he showed her how to hold the carrot for Gizelle to take it.

As his new pet became more comfortable around her horse, Jack grabbed a wooden-handled horse-hair brush and taught Kayah how to groom the mare. For someone who had little experience with horses, she was really taking to this one quickly. A heart-felt smile washed over his face as he stood back and watch the two of them. It didn’t seem like much, but he knew that this had somehow brought him a little closer to her.

Last edited:
Watching him come closer, the dark haired young woman froze. She was unsure what exactly he would do, but it couldn't be good, not when he was walking so calmly towards her. Would he kiss her again, or would he hurt her. The answer came quickly enough as he grabbed her hand and none to gently bent her along the back of the sofa. Her long dark hair hid her face while he spanked her and, once he pulled her up, she glared at him, her anger flaring again when he stole a kiss then guided her as if nothing had happened.

While she walked, she found herself frowning. She wasn't truly that angry with him, but with herself... again. She had forgotten once again where and with whom she was, something that seemed to happen even more often now and she had barely been here a day. It scared her how much he confused her. She couldn't deny she had liked the spanking and the kiss, even if it did make her angry that he had just taken the last, expecting her to just allow him to kiss her.

After slipping her feet into the flip flops, she followed him silently, his words having a strange effect on her. It was a mixture of so many different emotions, she took a moment to try and discern them. Could she really be curious as to what she would see? The way he looked at her when he said he wasn't eager to share her made her shiver and look away. She knew he didn't really expect an answer to the question, but she shrugged lightly, answering anyways "I figured it would happen. Once you did 'sample' me enough times, wouldn't you get tired of me too?"

At the sight of the beautiful creature in front of her, she stopped worrying. Gizelle was as beautiful as promised, if not more so. She watched quietly at the gentle way he treated the horse, and how happy he looked. She wondered if he would be like that with her some day, provided he had been telling the truth the night before when he said he wanted to make her fall for him. True, that implied she would allow herself to.

Feeling his hand grab hers, she allowed him to steer her closer and paid attention at what he showed her. In no time at all she was brushing the pretty mare, rubbing her neck while the brush slid along the animal's side.

"You should be proud. She's beautiful." she murmured quietly while she moved to scratch under Gizelle's chin, feeling the horse nuzzle her chest. Chuckling, she hugged her nose to her, kissing the horse between her beautiful big brown eyes before feeding her another carrot. Rubbing the horse's nose she smiled "I think we'll get along just fine, hmm girl?"

He took a step back and leaned on the railing. Watching the two of them, his eyes glazed over and his memory cast back to the day he received his first horse some 25 years ago. In her, he saw his own youthful image… giddy and playful. Once again, he afforded her a moment of happiness and she forgot where she was or how she had come to be here. As his mind slowly returned to the present, he beamed with the knowledge that she was letting down her guard further.

With a surprisingly natural movement, Kayah ducked around the mare and began to brush over the opposite side. Gizelle whinnied, as if to voice her approval, and Jack almost let out a little chuckle at how well these two were paired. After twenty minutes or so, she had finished grooming the horse and Jack suggested that it was time to go. He could tell that she didn’t really want to leave, but he had other plans for the rest of the morning. “You can see her tomorrow, and maybe we can let you take her for a controlled ride.” Giving her his best smile and a wink, he opened the gate and led her back towards the house.

After closing the barn door, he finally addressed the question she posed on their way in. “My dear Kayah, I am sorry that you have such a low opinion of yourself. Why do you persistently dwell on the idea that I may someday tire of you? Do you think yourself unworthy of my attentions? Or is it that you are insecure with your ability to give me pleasure?” He allowed his words to linger as they made their way back into the house. He was very curious how she would answer, since her answers would affect the path her training would take.

When they entered the mud room between the garage and the kitchen, he instructed her to leave her flip flops, and then continued to lead her back into the basement. Behind the sofa, where he had spanked her a little less than an hour before, he turned and looked at her. He wasn’t quite sure what she was thinking at this point, but he hoped that she was starting to take a liking to him. He knew that being back in this same spot had to rekindle the thoughts of her punishment and maybe those of the night before. In any case, he was about to begin her training in earnest and she needed to be focused.

“I hope you enjoyed the time with your new horse, my pet. Will you please remove your clothes and lay them on the sofa?” He watched her face and eyes closely for any signs of hesitation. “I thought, for the rest of the morning, that we would explore what makes your body tick. Behind the second door over there, lies a world that I expect to be entirely new to you, but one that I think you will come to enjoy!” He looked over her shoulder at the door and grinned. In addition, he looked down to her door, making sure it was closed. He made the mistake of letting it open last night, and she had slipped away. Today, he would not allow her to escape so easily.

Silently, he stood opposite her and waited for her to acquiesce. He sensed that his most resent request may have given her pause. There was definitely a new tension between them, but he could not gauge if it was fear or excitement.

Last edited:
Once she heard him say it was time to go, the dark haired woman felt sad. Hugging the horse's muzzle to her once more, she kissed it before reluctantly making her way to the door, looking over her shoulder at Gizelle. Once the door closed, she followed him quietly, listening to his questions. Taking a deep breath, she answered truthfully.

"I think that way because it's happened before. If one man tires of you, why wouldn't the others?" she said in a neutral voice, though she certainly didn't feel neutral. Her chest tightened and she looked away, taking in the rest of his property. She could admit to herself that she used that 'fire' he liked so much to protect herself from getting hurt again. It amused her that she was allowing him to know that much about her but, she figured, she might as well give this pet thing a good try so long as he treated her alright. That didn't mean she wouldn't let him know what made her uncomfortable, or make him work for what he wanted her to do.

Leaving the flip flops at the entrance, she followed him back into the den. She remembered everything that had happened here, but what surprised her was that what stood out the most was the night before, when they had been watching the movie. It had been so unexpected and, now that she thought about it, somehow tender the way he had kissed along her shoulder, then her lips.

His voice brought her back to the present, her eyes automatically going to the other steel door. She hesitated, clearly weary of what she would find there yet, also curious. The thought that he would be actively touching her now, trying to cause her pleasure deliberately, not like the night before, made her very nervous and uncomfortable. Slowly, she took off the clothing, even taking the time to fold them before laying them along the back of the sofa.

Lifting her eyes to his, she held them for a moment before looking at the door once more, clearly weary.

Slowly, patiently he waited for her to finish removing the few items of clothing he had given her earlier. Even as she took her time, folding the t-shirt and sweatpants, he sensed her becoming more and more uneasy, knowing that things were about to change. Finally, she looked up to him and seemed to prepare herself for the worse. With a soft smile, he offered her his hand and led her over to the second door. Opening it, he escorted her inside and closed the door behind them.

As he brought her to the center of the room and dropped her hand, he watched as she examined her surroundings. In the corner by the door, stood two large cabinets. Along the near wall, hung a collection of whips, paddles, floggers and canes. There were also a few hooks with various coils of colored ropes. “My pet, please understand that I know I am about to nudge you ever so lightly out of your comfort zone. Try to relax with the knowledge that I will not harm you.” Her eyes continued to scan the room, finding several odd pieces of furniture, an examination table with stirrups, a pillory, and some other benches she couldn’t identify.

Stepping away from her briefly, he returned with a short length of one inch braided nylon rope. He doubled it over, and wrapped it several times around her wrists. Finishing the knot, he left a nice loop hanging off the end, which he placed on the hook over her head. The ropes were loose, but due to the bulk of several passes, she would not be able to slip her hands free. “I imagine that this is probably the first time anyone has ever bound you in this manner. As such, I believe in comfort and safety. Therefore, your safe word is ‘Orchid.’ If you feel that you cannot take anymore, if you feel threatened or panicked, call out the safe word and I will stop everything and return you to your room.” He grabbed her by the waist and looked her directly in the eye. “But do not abuse this privilege or it will be taken away.”

Once again, he stepped away. This time, he moved to one of the cabinets and opened the door. Inside, he kept a vast array of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs and bottles of lube. After selecting a small, shiny, plastic bullet vibe, he returned to Kayah’s side. Pressing one of the buttons on the little remote control, the tiny object began to make a soft buzz. Jack touched it gently to her lips so she could feel its movement. “Until now, I have been very patient with you. In this room, however, if you want me to stop or you wish to beg or plead for more, I had better hear the word Sir loud and clear! Understood?”

His face was serious now…. Not angry, just focused on her. Continuing to look into her big brown eyes, he slowly traced the buzzing toy down her neck and over to her breasts. They were nice and full, standing up high on her chest as it rose and fell with her breath. Making small circles, he teased each nipple until it drew taunt and plump. Sensing her arousal, he moved behind her so that she could focus on the vibrations and not his watchful eye. Eventually, the tiny vibrating object made its way down to her soft folds. Gently, his hand glided the device up and down the length of her slit, feeling her dampness building. Tucking her flowing hair to one side, he placed his lips tenderly along the nape of her neck, his free hand holding her stomach so she could not pull away. This was her first real test. Would she give in and allow him to continue? Or would she fight him and force him to adapt his tactics? As he thought about it, he wondered which answer he wanted more!

Kayah seemed to steel herself. That she was weary of what awaited her was obvious and she didn't try to hide it from him. He wants trust, then let him see some of what I'm feeling. she thought to herself before she paused, noticing the offered hand. Even though he was the one submitting her to this, that small gesture let her know that at the very least he understood she was uncomfortable. Taking a deep breath, she placed her hand in his and allowed herself to be led inside.

Her brown eyes opened wider at what she saw, tying to look everywhere at once. So many different tools most of them making her want to cringe away. There was no way she would ever find pleasure in being hit with a cane or flogger. She had been so focused on looking everywhere and at everything that she barely noticed it when he released her hand. His words reached her, yet she couldnt make herself to even make a reply as her eyes fell on a very ominous looking table and many furnishings she didn't even know the purpose of.

Feeling him move closer, her eyes watched his face while he bound her with some rope and attached the end to a hook, making her arms lift, her chest thrusting out a bit. Out of instinct she pulled on her bindings, knowing she would be unable to escape. This, she could admit quietly to herself, might've been a bit exciting, had she fully trusted him. As it was, though, it caused a sudden panic to rise in her, the 'fight or flight' response almost taking her breath away. Closing her eyes, she felt herself calm slowly, specially when he gave her a safe word. Feeling his arm around her waist, she opened her eyes to look at him, holding his gaze quietly, yet defiant until he stepped away.

Her eyes scanned the room once more, not really paying attention to what he was doing, yet hearing him rummaging around. Whatever he would do to her now, she had no notions that she could escape. All she could do was endure. The soft buzzing at her lips made her shiver and the feel of it teasing along her sensitive neck almost made her cry out.

No! I wont give him the pleasure. she growled to herself while she bit on her lower lip hard, feeling the vibe tease her nipples to hardness. Feeling him move behind her, she fought back the instinct to press back against his warm body even as the bullet made its way to her nether lips, the vibrations resonating deep inside her. The soft lips that rested on her now exposed neck felt wonderful... but she had to pull away. She wiggled in his grip, trying desperately to move at least a bit away, to relieve herself from all the pleasurable sensations he was bestowing on her body. Even the hand that rested on her stomach pleased her in some way he probably hadn't even meant, it's warmth almost leaving an imprint in her flesh, sending delicious waved directly to her center.

"S-sir..." she tried, her voice soft while she struggled. She could feel her long hair draped over her other shoulder, teasing her nipple and skin. Steeling herself, she half growled, voice suddenly strong. "You lied to me. You told me you wouldn't rape me, that you wanted me to fall for you. How can I fall for someone that is forcing his touch on me, Sir?" she asked before she bit her lower lip again, trying not to shiver against the body now pressed close to hers. Even if he hadn't asked her permission, she couldn't deny that her body was responding to his touch: her nipples already hard, aureoles darker and slightly puckered, her nether lips starting to glisten with her arousal.

Back