high society and low society meet (open rp)

Alexis wondered if Michael had looked at the pictures she had took for him. She had took his phone the other night and snuck away changing into a few sexy numbers to take a few pictures for him. She had wanted to give him a little treat to get through the day with. She was missing him terribly but she wanted to do this so she could start a career in journalism and she wouldn't have to depend on Michael. She wanted to be able to treat Michael. She loved Michael so much and she was missing him so much but as soon as the lesson started she started to feel better. She was so shocked about how much she already knew. She always thought she wasn't clever but she was starting to feel she wasn't as dumb as she thought. Her first lesson went amazingly she had a little break between lessons. She got her phone and looked at the picture she had took of Michael sleeping with his top off. She had thought he looked so hot so she had took a picture. She smiled thinking of all the things she'd do to him if he was with her.

She sent a text to Michael that said: Missing you. First lesson went great. Have you took a peak at the pictures I took for you?

She put her phone away and went to her next lesson which was a lecture. She arrived early to the class and sat at the front. She got out a notebook and pen ready to take notes. She found the lecture interesting and it made her really think about her future. She ran her hand through her hair as a guy who came in late came and sat next to her. She felt awkward because he was looking at her chest. She wasn't interested in any other guy but Michael and this guy next to her was being creepy just stareing at her. She felt his hand go on her leg and she pushed his hand away. "Oh come on doll face let's have some fun." He said. "I'm taken. I have a boyfriend." She said. She was so happy when it was the end of the lesson. She sighed quickly getting out of the class and she went to the courtyard for some fresh air.

After Julie goes back to her desk Michael grabs his phone again to see Alexis picture, damn, its only been a few hours and he already misses her. Then hs sees that she has sent him a text. Michael responds to Alexis, I miss you too, glad school is going good, I have been hard all morning thanks to your pics, we have to talk when you get home, Michael.
Julie peeks into Michael's office, Ï have Heather on the phone" "Ok, thanks Julie" Michael responds.
"Hi Heather, how are things going for you" "You are welcome for the bonus, I know you could use it and you did me a big favor" "Alexis and I couldn't be happier" "Heather, I have another favor to ask of you" "A lot has changed since we last talked, Gretchen is now living with me, she will soom be moving into my guest house, and she has returned to college, I am planning on having Alexis go with me on a business trip later this week and was wondering if you could stop in and check on Gretchen while we are away?" "Oh that would be great, I will let you know when we will be gone, thanks Heather, bye"
Michael picks up his phone and calls the flower shop, "Hi this is Michael" "Yes the flowers look great, I want to double my order starting two weeks from today, the second arragement needs to be delivered to my guest cottage, I also want a Thank you arragement sent to this address today" "Yes, just send me a bill each month to my office" "No, just keep what I already gave you as a bonus, do something special with your family with it and I will pay you each month for the flowers"
Michael types another text to Alexis, Can't wait until tonight, miss you too much, when is your lunch break, I can grab some sandwiches" "Kisses"

She read the text he sent her and she smiled as she ran her hand through her hair. She missed him so much and all she wanted was to be with him but she wanted to do well at college so she had to keep going and just push her thoughts away of missing him. She texted him back: Glad you like the pics. What do we need to talk about is something wrong at work? I love you.

She put her phone back in her pocket and went to her next lesson. She sat at the back and started to take notes but she couldn't help but doodle Michael's name. She was really missing him but she was still making sure she was taking notes and keeping up with the class. Her thoughts moved to Gretchen. She wondered how Gretchen was doing, she hoped she was doing well and enjoying herself. She was really happy that she got the chance to come to college and she was going to make sure that later on she would thank him properly because she was so thankful to him. Her phone went off and she got her phone out and checked it. She saw Michael had texted her. She texted him back: I can't wait to be with you. I miss you so much and I love you I can't wait till we get alone. My lunch is in half an hour.

Michael reads his text message from Alexis, he quickly calls Jerome telling him to have two sandwiches ready for him. Machael sends a text back to Alexis "Meet me by the school sign in the front yard, will have sandwiches"
Michael runs out to the limo "Harry, stop by the restaurant and then to the college, we have less then 30 minutes to get there" Harry peels away from the curb.

Alexis lesson finished and she got her stuff and went to the front of the college waiting for Michael. She sat on a bench waiting for Michael. She couldn't wait to see him. She had butterflies just thinking of him coming to see her. She just wanted to be in his arms so much. She wasn't even that bothered about the sandwiches. All she wanted was to see Michael. She was struggling being away from him.

With the sandwiches in hand Michael scans the front lawn of the college, he sees Alexis sitting on the bench, he quickly heads over to her. Michael reaches out his hand to help her off the bench as he takes her into his arms and gives her a big hug. "Crazy, it has only been a few hours and I miss you so much Alexis!, I have some sandwiches, lets sit here and eat and talk. How are you classes going this morning?" Michael can see Alexis fidgeting before she answers. "Alexis" Michael says "I have some business issues and have to fly to Chicago and LA this week, I would really like you to go with me but, I don't want you to miss any classes, look at your schedule for the week and let me know tonight, when it will work best for you?"
Michael puts his hand on Alexis leg and rubs it, "I can't wait to have you in my bed again!"

Alexis smiled seeing Michael. She took his hand and got up. She hugged him. She kissed him. "I've missed you so much. We've only been apart for a few hours and I can't believe how much I've missed you." She said smiling at him. "Class has been good. A guy kinda came on to me but I handled it." She said sitting down. "Oh really you need to Chicago and LA. I don't know when I could go but I'd like to come. Maybe I can talk to my teachers and see if I do the work while I'm away if I can come. I'm not sure if I have many free days to be able to come." She said. She felt his hand on her leg and she smiled at him."Oh Michael I love you and I can't wait to get into bed with you. I just can't wait to have your hands all over my body." She said smiling at him. She stroked his leg softly looking into his eyes and she leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Michael kisses Alexis back passionately as his hand teases the bottom of her skirt. "Alexis, I don't want you to miss the classes, lectures are always an important part of the class. I wll probably have to go alone but can schedule it to be home by the time you get home from school. We can plan a trip when you are not in school" Michael hands Alexis the sandwich, "You better eat something" as he opens his sandwich.

Alexis looked at Michael and smiled as he hand teased the bottom of her skirt. She went into her bag and pulled out her week plan. "Well tomorrow I have a free afternoon and the next day is for reading for our first test to see how advanced we are. I could do my reading while you have your meetings." She said taking the sandwich from him. "Well there is something I'd like to eat other than this sandwich." She said opening her sandwich. She stroked his leg softly. She looked at him and grinned. She leaned in and kissed his neck softly before she started to nibble on her sandwich.

"I guess I can wait until Wednesday to fly out, as long as you are certain you won't be missing any classes" as Michael slides his hand under Alexis skirt and rubs her inner thighs. "This is what I want for lunch too" he smiles as he removes his hand and grabs the other sandwich. "I don't even want you to think about how hard you have gotten my cock today with your pictures and your presence, you need to focus on your studies" Michael takes a large bite of his sandwich with a big grin on his face.

"Okay so were going on Wednesday. I'm definitely not going to miss any lessons I promise babes." She said smiling at him as his hand moved under her skirt and began rubbing her inner thighs. She grinned when he said he wanted her for lunch. She was a little disappointed when he pulled his hand away. "Oh come on let me think of your cock cause I really like your cock and it always makes me feel good. Can't you help me release a little stress before the rest of my lessons." She said looking at him and grinning as she slowly ran her hand over his crotch teasingly.

Michael shoves the rest of the sandwich in his mouth, and grabs Alexis hand. With his mouthful he points to the limo and starts walking fast towards it, Alexis is almost running to keep up with Michael, Michael opens the door for Alexis and follows her in. Finishing the chomping on his sandwich, Michael says, "This has to be quick!" as he lowers his pants and boxers and lifts Alexis'skirt up as she is lowering her panties.

She took his hand and felt tingles all over body when he pointed to the limo she knew he was going to fuck her. He walked fast to the limo so she had to sort of run to keep up. He opened the door for her. She smiled getting into the car. She felt so happy. "Okay quickie is fine with me. We don't have much time but we tonight we will." She said sitting down on the leather seats."I knew you couldn't say no to me baby." She laughed looking at him and smiling. She pulled her panties off. She kissed him. "I love you. You drive me crazy. Your all I want."

Michael's cock has been hard all morning. He kisses her back eagerly. He gets between Alexis' legs and grabs his cock, he puts it against her soft pussy and pushes it in, he can feel how wet she is as he pushes it all the way inside of her. Machael makes fast deep strokes inside of her, his head leans down to kiss her as he fucks her.

She moaned as he slide into her wet pussy. She was so wet for him and she was stunned by how much he turned her on. No one had ever turn her on the way he turned her on. She kissed him passionately thrusting her hips upwards. "Baby I love you and being away from you today for even a short time has made it clear to me that I want be with you so much. I think you may be my one." She said kissing his neck.

Michael put his strong arms under each of her legs and pumped her pussy hard and fast, he loved the feeling of her tight pussy around his cock. "Oh Alexis, I know you are the one for me, I can't get you off of my mind!"

Alexis started to move her hips with Michael's faster. She looked up into his eyes and smiled at him. "I don't think you realize what you mean to me. Your everything I've ever wanted. Its funny to think how bad our first date went but we still manage to get to where we are together." She kissed him passionately before rolling him over onto his back. She wanted to be on top. She slide back on him. She slowly began to slide up and down. She started to move faster. She gripped his chest as she felt herself starting to get close to cumming.

Michael loves it when Alexis rides his cock, he feels it throbbing inside of her, wanting to cum so badly as she slowly rides it up and down.
"I love you Alexis" Michael says "You make me feel so good!"

Alexis looked into his eyes and kissed him passionately. "Oh Michael I'm going to cum." She cried out as she bounced harder up and down on his cock as she started to cum. Her pussy tightening round his cock. "Cum in me Michael. I love you and I want all of your cum in me." She said kissing him passionately again as she stroked his chest.

Michael grabs Alexis' hips and forces his cock up inside of her, his cock starts to spew cum deep inside of her. "Oh god, yes, Alexis take my cum, milk my cock dry with that tight little pussy!" He lock his lips onto her hers and kisses her with great passion, as his hips buck wildly driving his cock deeper inside of her.

Alexis moaned as he held her hips and pushed himself deeper inside of her. "Oh baby I love milk your cock. I love having your cum deep in me. Oh baby god yes." She said running her nails over his chest. She kissed him passionately looking into eyes as she felt her orgasm get more intense. Her body was shaking a little on top of him.

Michael loved the feeling of Alexis cumming with him, he waited until she was finished cumming and lifted her off of his cock. He handed her a towel to clean up and offered to help her, as she was reaching for her panties, he grabbed them, "I will hold onto these until later" he said with a little grin.

Alexis loved it when they came together it always felt better when they came together. She was breathing heavily as her orgasm came to an end. She started to regain her breath and cleaned herself up. She reached for her panties and tried to slide them on but he took them off her. "Okay baby you keep them." She giggled. She kissed him passionately. She put her clothes on and smoothed them out. "You know I'm going to miss you. I love you baby and I can't wait till tonight to be with you."

Michael watched as Alexis got dressed, he too put his pants back on. Michael took the panties and put them in his pocket. Michael helps Alexis up and opens the door for her. "I am so looking forward to tonight!"

Alexis slipped out of the car then turned round and kissed Michael. "Well I promise tonight will be worth waiting for. Can you pass me my bag huni."

Back