HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

daiseelady said:
LMAO

hey... I think I have told you numerous times that I am GREEDY!!!

They are MINE... all MINE!!!

unless you want to make a deal for some of them... whatcha got to offer?

You *know* what I have to offer. How many do I get?

Re: GoddessofSouls

Pywakyt said:
I am so glad to be under you watchful I ma'am. It will be easier to rummage those trash cans now that I can bring my bootie to you for approval. Py is cleaning and preening. Meowwwww. Purrrrrrrr.

~~Sly Smile~~

This Goddess likes when the cat hunts and brings home his prey, whilest caressing the flesh of her legs as he purrrrrrrrrrs and wiggles around them with those eyes just looking to be petted

And Before you remind me of thee claws and teeth, let me remind you, as I reach for the feather whip, ~~Eyes Gleeming wickly~~ there is always a pentence to pay for such things!

ScottyBGood said:
hmm..

*checks the toy bag*
anal beads
plug
silicone, water, and oil lubes
ultra thin; lamb; extra-sturdy condoms

I have a toungue, and love to use it!

where'd you like it? after you're done you could watch me with some of the ones we pull out.

I have a 6 pack of Guinness, and some bottles of scotch too.

~SBG

Scotty,
Hun you reading all that in a manual? just a note, iam sure there are copywright law's on your earlier story! you know the one that left Desiree speachless? yeah that one

Re: Re: Parting is such sweet sorrow

daiseelady said:
good night, Milady!

Sweet Av

Hope your Day goes swift and easy, I can see that the ruffiens kept thee up well into the night.. haha haha or was that the other way around? haha catch you later

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

steerpike said:

Morning My Friend, lol lol Do you never give up? hahaha I think we should have walked a week or two in that mind of yours, bet you wouldnt have even given us a couch to sit on!! Iam seeing cold steel chairs with with leather straps OOooppp's No wait, wrong mind***hummm damn, you know I have trouble seeing in yours a little Help please..lol lol

Ok now that I have entertained myself catch you laters :kiss:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Scotty,
Hun you reading all that in a manual? just a note, iam sure there are copywright law's on your earlier story! you know the one that left Desiree speachless? yeah that one

Yup... my copyright! Althogh, I'd definatly want to clean it up and embellish before posting it to the story pages.

As for reading in a manual... The Highlanders Love Manual -OR- Sheep can hear zippers amile away, by Scott B. Good.

~SBG

Re: Re: Re: Parting is such sweet sorrow

GoddessOfSouls said:
Sweet Av

Hope your Day goes swift and easy, I can see that the ruffiens kept thee up well into the night.. haha haha or was that the other way around? haha catch you later

It's the other way around :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

GoddessOfSouls said:
Morning My Friend, lol lol Do you never give up? hahaha I think we should have walked a week or two in that mind of yours, bet you wouldnt have even given us a couch to sit on!! Iam seeing cold steel chairs with with leather straps OOooppp's No wait, wrong mind***hummm damn, you know I have trouble seeing in yours a little Help please..lol lol

Ok now that I have entertained myself catch you laters :kiss:

THink of an apartment owned by a couple of bachalor pot heads... Yeah about that state of disaray, with lots of toys, and colourful glass tubes, and bits useless trivia. Oh, and don't forget the black light rock posters on the wall. THe sound system could be playing anything from Hendrix, to Korn to Jim Croce, Bob Marley, to Hank Williams (I or III but NEVER II), to Black Flag. A book case full of Horror, Sci FI, Fantasy, History and Anti-mainstream writting. No, not steel chairs lots of beanbags.

I guess the inside of my head is like a hippy commune, mixed with a flea market... hmmm Dirty Hippys! As long as they ain't spraying around that Patchuli crap...

Last edited:
Re: ~~Laughing~~

GoddessOfSouls said:
Stick? lol Funny you should mention that one!! would that be the five second one? LOL :devil: :devil: :p :p

LMAO Clever... It has levels.... I like that!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

steerpike said:
THink of an apartment owned by a couple of bachalor pot heads... Yeah about that state of disaray, with lots of toys, and colourful glass tubes, and bits useless trivia. Oh, and don't forget the black light rock posters on the wall. THe sound system could be playing anything from Hendrix, to Korn to Jim Croce, Bob Marley, to Hank Williams (I or III but NEVER II), to Black Flag. A book case full of Horror, Sci FI, Fantasy, History and Anti-mainstream writting. No, not steel chairs lots of beanbags.

I guess the inside of my head is like a hippy commune, mixed with a flea market... hmmm Dirty Hippys! As long as they ain't spraying around that Patchuli crap...

Aye just as I pictured it, well almost that is ...:heart:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

GoddessOfSouls said:
Aye just as I pictured it, well almost that is ...:heart:

Umm, I think you said lots of steel with leather straps :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

steerpike said:
Umm, I think you said lots of steel with leather straps :p

Read again I said Ooops that was somone elses mind :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

GoddessOfSouls said:
Read again I said Ooops that was somone elses mind :kiss:

'K, but just so's you know, you are on thin ice missy:p :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

steerpike said:
'K, but just so's you know, you are on thin ice missy:p :D

Who you think your Foolin!!, you know iam always forgiven, ya gotta admit it, ya luvs the Goddess,
damn that one was hard but the other line would have left me so wide open for your smart remarks and I cant have that now can I?

steerpike said:

ummm... can I get back to you on that?

<giggle>

as many as you like, darlin! But you have to come here to get them!!!

Re: Re: Re: Parting is such sweet sorrow

GoddessOfSouls said:
Sweet Av

Thank you!!!

It is all his fault!!! I swear! Don't believe a word he says!!! LMAO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Parting is such sweet sorrow

daiseelady said:
Thank you!!!

It is all his fault!!! I swear! Don't believe a word he says!!! LMAO

Well Of Course it is Girlfriend I hear ya ..lmao

GoddessofSouls

you girls always stick together......that daisee is not to be trusted either...........Py says hisssssssssssssssss

ooohhh... I must be sleepier than I thought... I am using faces instead of words to communicate! Must be bedtime... nighty night, all!!!

:kiss: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back