Hello, kinky people!

TheDamnedWon

Virgin
I'm your typical long time lurker, first time poster. I'd like to start out by saying I'm a male dominant, attached, and I'm really just looking to start a conversation. I'm a bit of a hermit, so my social skills are fairly nil, and I'd like to change that. And since most of the rest of society still has a skewed view of BDSM, I figured this would be a good place to start, what with my proclivities and all.

I'm an open book, don't feel the need for secrets, or dishonesty, so feel free to ask me anything about myself, and I'll gladly answer. Or, if you have suggestions or tips, by all means, let's hear them!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome!

Feel free to jump in if you see an interesting conversation or start a thread about a topic you’d like to discuss.

Hi and welcome.

Same as me.

Are you aware that there is a forum about BDSM here?

Of course it doesn't mean that you should go there and you are not welcome here.
Yes I did know that there's a forum, but thank you for being helpful. My post doesn't really fit into any of the established topics that I could find, so I figured that this would be the best fit.

Hello, and welcome!

We're a pretty decent bunch around here, so make yourself at home. :)

Welcome! This is a good forum, I find people here to be helpful, open and friendly.

Hello, Monica! You came to the right place imo. The BDSM community is quite large and varied. Is there any place you have in mind to start, or.....

Meeting new people and making friends within the community/lifestyle is always great! Welcome to the forums!

I'm always open to making new friends so feel free to drop me a PM if you like :)

Back