Hello again!!

If fuckin you was the last thing I managed to do on this earth, I'd die a happy man!!

I got out of the shower this evening and put on a white tank and white lace panties and caught sight of my nipples when I walked past the mirror. I love the way tits look in a white tank with hard nipples. Couldnt help it I had to touch them. So I thought you might like to see them too!! Of course I couldnt help but slide my hand in my panties :eek: I just shaved and my pussy is so smooth and slick it is begging to be licked. So while I play with it and watch the boxing match you guys enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• 190425[1].jpg
    190425[1].jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 509
  • 190615[2].jpg
    190615[2].jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 440
  • 190723[1].jpg
    190723[1].jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 463
  • 190920[3].jpg
    190920[3].jpg
    70 KB · Views: 553
Hott

You are one very hott, sexxy gal. Your husband is one lucky dude, to have a hot litl gal like urself. I would love to have the chance of playin with that every nite. Damn, baby, thanks for sharing!!:devil::kiss::devil:

MMMmmm

:devil:
I got out of the shower this evening and put on a white tank and white lace panties and caught sight of my nipples when I walked past the mirror. I love the way tits look in a white tank with hard nipples. Couldnt help it I had to touch them. So I thought you might like to see them too!! Of course I couldnt help but slide my hand in my panties :eek: I just shaved and my pussy is so smooth and slick it is begging to be licked. So while I play with it and watch the boxing match you guys enjoy the pics.

Those love pics of ur taunt nipples had their affect on me as well. Now my cock is rock hard and would I would love to suck on those beautiful nipples of urs, while my fingers did some playing as well!!:devil::kiss::devil: Damn ur hot, thanks for sharing!!

I seemed to have missed a couple of pics that I meant to post. Sorry about that. I wouldnt want any to be missed.

Attachments

• 191146[2].jpg
    191146[2].jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 191742[3].jpg
    191742[3].jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 443
  • 192033[3].jpg
    192033[3].jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 544
My husband says he can come from just looking at my pussy and nipples like this. I think I should go make him prove it :D

That picture of your pussy soaking through your panties is one of the most erotic I have seen here. Your body is amazing and I love how you respond to sexual things. Your husband is a very lucky man, and I'm so happy and grateful to him for sharing you here. I hope he fucks you hard and often.

wonderful nipples...thanks for posting and not giving up after the last thread was deleted.

Been away for a while

Wow I did not realize how long its been since I posted to this thread. I sincerely apologize. I will try to do better. I have a few pics I am posting today. Once I go through some of the others I will post some more. For now enjoy these!!!

Attachments

• 133039[2].jpg
    133039[2].jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 133327[2].jpg
    133327[2].jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 133130[2].jpg
    133130[2].jpg
    79 KB · Views: 268
  • 135000[2].jpg
    135000[2].jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 318
Oops I missed 2. I sure dont want you guys to miss them. :D

Attachments

• 132719[1].jpg
    132719[1].jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 622
  • 133736[1].jpg
    133736[1].jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 329
Lovely

I cant thank you all enough!! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy....oh sorry its actually warm and wet. :eek:
I am sorry I have not been on here in a while but work has ramped up and I have only had time for the husband. I always make time for him. He eats pussy like a man starving on a deserted island. I just sent him these photos and told him to hurry home. I hope he dosent wreck. But he said he is on his way. Cant stay long cause I am wet and ready for him. So enjoy the pics and think about what he is going to do to me when he cums through the door. I am dressed and ready. :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Very hot pics, wish I was your husband

Oops I missed 2. I sure dont want you guys to miss them. :D

attachment.php

Now that looks delicious!:devil:

Wow I did not realize how long its been since I posted to this thread. I sincerely apologize. I will try to do better. I have a few pics I am posting today. Once I go through some of the others I will post some more. For now enjoy these!!!

Good compensation for the dry period!

Absolutely STUNNING, sexyfairy !! Any man that is lucky enough to find a wife that makes sex a priority is lucky beyond compare !! ;)

Back