Hello again!!

Well I was feeling a little anxious tonight so I decided to let off a little steam. Nothing better than a good masturbation session for that. Texted the hubby and told him to be on the lookout some hot pics will be cumming through. Of course we need to let our Lit friends in on it too. So here are a few pics to give you a little lift. Or a big lift depending on your mood. Thanks for loving my body as much as the hubby....it sure is exciting. I get so wet thinking about all of you out there masturbating to little ol' me. Thank you Thank you Thank you. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Kisses for all no matter where you would like them.

By the way if you cant tell I love to play with my nipples. MMMMMMMM it just feels so good. It goes straight to my pussy....the juices start flowing. :eek:

Attachments

• lg pic 27.jpg
    lg pic 27.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,115
  • lg pic 23.jpg
    lg pic 23.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 892
  • lg pic 21.jpg
    lg pic 21.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 831
  • lg pic 25.jpg
    lg pic 25.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 941
  • lg pic 22.jpg
    lg pic 22.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 988
I'm so glad you like playing with your nipples :) I love seeing hard nipples poking through a t-shirt. Great pictures and thank you for sharing!

Juices

Well I was feeling a little anxious tonight so I decided to let off a little steam. Nothing better than a good masturbation session for that. Texted the hubby and told him to be on the lookout some hot pics will be cumming through. Of course we need to let our Lit friends in on it too. So here are a few pics to give you a little lift. Or a big lift depending on your mood. Thanks for loving my body as much as the hubby....it sure is exciting. I get so wet thinking about all of you out there masturbating to little ol' me. Thank you Thank you Thank you. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Kisses for all no matter where you would like them.

By the way if you cant tell I love to play with my nipples. MMMMMMMM it just feels so good. It goes straight to my pussy....the juices start flowing. :eek:

Well............if you ever find yourself in a bind, and have no one to lap up those lovely juices of yours, consider me as the close second!! I love to lick, nibble, and slurp up pussy juice, while pinching and kneading those taunt nipples!! MMMMmmmmm:devil:

Great set of pics!

Wow you have one hot bod. I love wet pussy pics, too bad i missed them.Your tities look awesome i would love to lick and nibble those hard nipples, hott stuff, need more pictures, thanks for posting these.:heart::heart:

HOWSER; great pictures sweetie.

Good afternoon Lit!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Kinda rainy here on the east coast but I love a rainy Sunday. Spending the day in bed with the hubby is one of my favorite ways to spend a weekend. We played pretty hard last night and I know he was taking pictures but I havent been through them yet. I have a pretty good idea that they will be forum rule breakers. I will take a look later tonight and see what we can get away with. However I did find a couple pics from my deleted thread that are worthy of reposting. So until next time enjoy these!! And thanks for being so kind it makes it alot easier to show off for an audience. :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• wet fairy.jpg
    wet fairy.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,138
  • 133350[2].jpg
    133350[2].jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 711
  • sheer ruffles.jpg
    sheer ruffles.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,040
I've not been on the forum for a couple of years and I have no idea why not when I come (literally) across lovely sexy photos like yours.
You'll keep me coming back just on your own x

I have to say you sound like you have a great relationship with your Husband. He is one very very lucky guy. You are delicious and I can not wait for you to continue to post. I hope you are enjoying some of the other thread out there as much as we guys at lit are enjoying yours.

Wow what lovely photos. You are indeed a bad girl. J should put you over my knee and spank you he he. Keep up the good work and post more.

Sorry its been so long!

I am so sorry I have not had time to post to my thread. The hubby and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and my birthday so we have been very busy. And before anyone asks I am now 47 and not the least bit afraid of it. I have a fantastic relationship with my husband and the sex is STELLAR!! I find that age has given me a perspective on life I never had when I was young. I am comfortable with who I am and no longer feel the need to conform to what someone else thinks I should be. I have a partner that loves and accepts me for who I am.....flaws and all:D It is a very liberating sense of self. Well I will stop rambling now and post some new pics. The SexFairy made special appearance with pics to show. Enjoy.....he sure did!!!

Attachments

• 094.JPG
    094.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 467
  • 110.JPG
    110.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 468
  • 135.JPG
    135.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 139.JPG
    139.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 480
I am so sorry I have not had time to post to my thread. The hubby and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and my birthday so we have been very busy. And before anyone asks I am now 47 and not the least bit afraid of it. I have a fantastic relationship with my husband and the sex is STELLAR!! I find that age has given me a perspective on life I never had when I was young. I am comfortable with who I am and no longer feel the need to conform to what someone else thinks I should be. I have a partner that loves and accepts me for who I am.....flaws and all:D It is a very liberating sense of self. Well I will stop rambling now and post some new pics. The SexFairy made special appearance with pics to show. Enjoy.....he sure did!!!
Pic 139 was just such a great ass and pussy pic, how do you keep hubby from tearing that thing apart?
And congrads on the milestone:rose:

Have a few more pics to share. I hope everyone is enjoying them. We enjoyed every minute of taking them.

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 442
  • 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 439
  • 054.JPG
    054.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 442
  • 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 469
wow sexy....some very hot pics...thanking your husband in advance for all the great pics you take and share to us all...he is only lucky man

My husband wanted to make sure I posted this set of pics. He loves big nipples. He likes the way my dark nipples show through sheer fabric. I like the way it feels on them.....makes them hard and sensitive. Playing with my tits makes my pussy so wet. He will suck on my tits till you can see right through the fabric and pussy gets so wet you can see my lips opening up. Well talking about all this is making my pussy wet now.....I am going to take care of that right now. You guys enjoy the pics while I get the husband to suck on my clit. :eek:

Attachments

• 065.JPG
    065.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 740
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 610
  • 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 604
  • 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 770
My husband says he can come from just looking at my pussy and nipples like this. I think I should go make him prove it :D

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 723
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,479
Back