Have you ever had CYBER SEX at work?

I don't have an office unless you consider a big van as an office. I spend all day driving from account to account. I masturbate all the time in my van. Texting, over the phone, surfing this site reading the stories. looking at pics of women, with shaved pussy's, masturbating. I shave my cock and love stroking it with baby oil and Vaseline combo.

I don't have an office unless you consider a big van as an office. I spend all day driving from account to account. I masturbate all the time in my van. Texting, over the phone, surfing this site reading the stories. looking at pics of women, with shaved pussy's, masturbating. I shave my cock and love stroking it with baby oil and Vaseline combo.

Two hands on the wheel buddy. 10 & 2.

When I had an office away from home I did it often, mostly after hours, but I work from home now, so don't get much opportunity to indulge because I am seldom alone.

It's definitely the place where I've had it most of the times

Have you ever had CYBER SEX at work?

Not exactly. I'm not a fan of cyber sex, per se. I think it's tacky, silly, and let's face it, if there's typos it's a turn off. However, I have chatted with others about sexual topics; and, yes, I have done so while at work before. Have I gotten aroused during these chats? Sometimes, yes. Did I masturbate during so? No.

You know, actually, I'm not very good at cleaning up. He, on the other hand, he's pretty good at it. :)

Sounds interesting! I have been known to be able to clean up my mess on occasion. It generally leads to another "occasion" but that's OK

I have chatted with others about sexual topics; and, yes, I have done so while at work before. Have I gotten aroused during these chats? Sometimes, yes. Did I masturbate during so? No.

I love having sexual chats while I'm at work. It really makes the day fly by.

I guess technically I have, though not in the complete sense. I have, while at work, talked dirty via PM to women while they played for me, but I controlled myself until I could play, did so, and then responded with a detailed description of what happened. It was still soooooooo hot. Unbelievably so.

Back