hate hearing anything about past?

I was having a difficult time following your story, but it sounded like hubby has some mental issues.

UNLIKE EVERY OTHER MAN HERE, it seems…
My husband hates to hear anything at all about past sexy stories. Even very PG-13 stuff that was a turn on, esp during sex.

Discuss.
To each their own IMHO. A lot of men here does seem to enjoy their significant one's oast experiences ummmm I included but if your husband hates it let's just say dislikes hearing anything about yours then that shows he's human and unlike the usual perverted minds here haaaaaa🤣

Not saying it's good nor bad but just goes to show each and everyone of us is different in what turns us on or not.

My husband hates to hear anything at all about past sexy stories. Even very PG-13 stuff that was a turn on, esp during sex.

Discuss.

I have no interest in hearing about past relationships. My wife has specifically told me she doesn’t want to know about my past relationships. We have been together for 29 years and we each know a little. Our past is what makes us. You can’t hold it against them but Im not interested in the details.

Last edited:
I certainly have 2 people from the past, one is a girl and the other a guy that I would be terrified if a few skeletons were to fall out of the closet and our secrets were revealed by them and I were to be outed about my shenanigans.

Discuss.
Seems like he might be a little jealous. I was the same when I was younger, but I’ve matured (or maybe just got more kinky) and I love hearing her sex stories when we’re making love. Like to hear what turns her on, her favorite experiences. Maybe we can duplicate them. I want to hear what makes her a satisfied lover.

My girlfriend has told me about a lot of her sexual experiences and I am glad that she has shared them with me. They make her who she is today. I have no desire to share her with anyone but the past is past. You can't hold what someone did in the past before they even met you against someone.

My GF has offered up minimal past experiences, as have I. While I wouldn't shut her down if she wanted to share, I'm also not outright inquiring. Certainly there have been some discussions, but I'm not interested in the graphic stories some guys here seem to crave. No judgement at all....as others have said, to each their own, and I believe all consenting adults should do whatever turns them on. For me though, I'm enjoying the current situation I have with her, and we're making our own stories.... :)

Seems like he might be a little jealous. I was the same when I was younger, but I’ve matured (or maybe just got more kinky) and I love hearing her sex stories when we’re making love. Like to hear what turns her on, her favorite experiences. Maybe we can duplicate them. I want to hear what makes her a satisfied lover.
My thoughts exactly. When i was younger I was jealous and would have preferred she was a virgin when we got together. Over the years, I've become more secure and kinkier and would prefer that she was much more of a slut in the past and would love nothing more than an endless string of sexy tales from her past. In my case it was everything to do with my comfort and security in our relationship.

Some men do not like the thought that they have married a used pussy, and they do not understand that a pussy fucked five times by the same man is exactly the same as that pussy being fucked by five different men. Pussies do not wear out. Stretched by a big cock? Bullshit! Remember, guys, women push babies out of that hole.

Get over your insecurities, and enjoy all that your partner is, and what made her that way.

It wasn’t anything about a past relationship - just him saying hey do you remember the first time you did that thing you just did

and me saying oh fuck yeah I was super turned on because I learned something super hot about myself that day lemme tell you about it

And no thank you would have been an ok thing to say in response.

Some men do not like the thought that they have married a used pussy, and they do not understand that a pussy fucked five times by the same man is exactly the same as that pussy being fucked by five different men. Pussies do not wear out. Stretched by a big cock? Bullshit! Remember, guys, women push babies out of that hole.

Get over your insecurities, and enjoy all that your partner is, and what made her that way.
Perhaps i'm stating the obvious, but for some guys (me included,) the thought isn't "her pussy is physically stretched," but rather more emotional...the intimacy she's shared with other guys. Because for some men, sex is as much (or more) emotional than physical. Some men would say (as you have) "get over your insecurities." That's probably easier said than done, and I wouldn't judge guys who are insecure and have struggled with jealousy. Your comment "...enjoy your parnter....(that's) what made her that way" is a very valid comment. It's just a more difficult place for some to get to than others.

Discuss.
My wife does not tell me about her sexual past I ask her I would love to hear it would be so hot but she will not I start to tell her she also gets mad

I think, as with everything else, everyone is different, about how much they want to share about their own past, and how much they want to know about their partner's past. I think it's important to respect the other person's wishes in both asking and telling. And I have found that you should never ask a question that you're not prepared to know the answer to.

That's all, folks.

As perverted and twisted as I am, and those I chat with on here would attest to that, this is one of the most appalling posts I've ever read. If you really think of your partner as just a "used" pussy, you're the one who needs help.

Discuss.
At first, I did not want to hear about her past lovers. After awhile, I decided to go for it and listen to them. After 31 yrs of marriage, it really turns me on thinking about her past lovers. Some of them are eye openers!! Give him some time, hopefully not 31 yrs, but soon.

As perverted and twisted as I am, and those I chat with on here would attest to that, this is one of the most appalling posts I've ever read. If you really think of your partner as just a "used" pussy, you're the one who needs help.
Oh, I agree with you 100%. That is disgusting in my book also. However, many men, no make that little boys, think that way, and need to be told in a language they understand, that it is totally irrelevant how many partners your spouse or lover, or fiancee' has had before you. Remember, we are dealing with immature males here, for the most part. We both know that who we are is the sum total of our experiences, both good and bad, and the person he is in love with, or married to, is the sum total of that. Men who do not understand that are living in a fantasy world.

I appreciate your response.

And, guys, you may not want to hear about it, but you can not put your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Discuss.
My G/F and I have been together for 17+ years. Both are divorced with two grown adults each. She is 100% Vanilla which is fine with me, so we have never discussed our past sexual adventures. Recently while on an anniversary vacation trip with WAY too much alcohol involved, I got her to blow me on the balcony of our hotel room around 1:00 AM. She sucked me like a twenty dollar whore and swallowed very drop, something usually reserved only for my birthday!
In my drunken state I commented that I would like to send a bottle of champagne to the guy who taught her to suck dick like that.

She's still not talking to me two weeks later...

When I started dating MrsS, she was coming out of a 21 year marriage and a mother of 5, four of them already in college. Me, my ex and I had been divorced for 3 years at that point, no kids. Of course we both had a past history and neither one of cared.
When MrsS's bff introduced us and set up our first date, her BFF knew of my reputation as total guy slut, if a woman was willing, I didn't hesitate to put my dick into whatever hole she was offering me. But I also had a reputation of not being a selfish lover and always made sure that the woman I was with had a few orgasms as well.
I found out a few years later that MrsS knew about my reputation and was just looking to get laid, never thinking it would turn into a 20+ year journey exploring both of our sexual bucket list.

Last edited:
Back