Has LincolnDuncan always been such a whiny little pussy?

Philthy_Phil

I win !
I never really noticed him too much because he doesnt post anything worth reading, but lately i've noticed that all he does is whine, cry and play the victim.
Was he always such a little twat?

He did not used to be that way, but he squared off with the mods on another board that has tighter guidelines.

Situational awareness is a social skill. Read the room.

I never really noticed him too much because he doesnt post anything worth reading, but lately i've noticed that all he does is whine, cry and play the victim.
Was he always such a little twat?
I don't have to ask anyone about you because I know that you've always been a stupid asshole and butters has always been a rancid cunt.

He did not used to be that way, but he squared off with the mods on another board that has tighter guidelines.

Situational awareness is a social skill. Read the room.
There are no guidelines. That's the point. It's someone abusing authority. It's like being arrested for something that isn't a law.

There are some people around here who I had some respect for but if they continue to associate with you they are as equally despicable.

There are some people around here who I had some respect for but if they continue to associate with you they are as equally despicable.
I'm sure they'll be crushed. lmao!!!

Also, I don't "associate" with anyone, I laugh at retards like yourself. :)

Back