Happy National "_____" Day!!!

Campfire Girls Day
418d5f1ae9dd5fd78594fd9ea3dd2aa6.jpg

St. Patrick's Day

Dún Aonghasa, Inis Mór
a1fe9181cbdc6bf6d90b4a6aa90911f9.jpg

Skellig Michael
290px-Skellig_Michael03(js).jpg

Newgrange. Older than the Pyramids of Giza and Stonehenge and the first Tri-Spiral carvings.
LI-new-Main-meath-newgrange.jpg

newgrange-safaris.jpg

The Irish god Trefuilngid Tre-eochair: Triple Bearer of the Triple Key and Master of All Wisdom is the consort of the triple goddess Macha and controls the setting and rising of the sun. With the seamróg or Triple Key he created sacred trees and told the history of Ireland to the people. The latin word for clover is trefoil after him. His feast day is March 17th.

The Irish god Trefuilngid Tre-eochair: Triple Bearer of the Triple Key and Master of All Wisdom is the consort of the triple goddess Macha and controls the setting and rising of the sun. With the seamróg or Triple Key he created sacred trees and told the history of Ireland to the people. The latin word for clover is trefoil after him. His feast day is March 17th.

Blessed Be

3/18 eve to 3/25 eve: Lesser Eleusinian Mysteries–Old Greek festival celebrating the marriage of Goddess Kore and God Dionysos, following their return from Elysium. Devotees dedicated themselves to service of Goddess and God after being purified by water and fire.

3/18 eve to 3/25 eve: Lesser Eleusinian Mysteries–Old Greek festival celebrating the marriage of Goddess Kore and God Dionysos, following their return from Elysium. Devotees dedicated themselves to service of Goddess and God after being purified by water and fire.

I thought Kore, another name for Persephone, was married to Hades.

Oh the dilemmas :)

Those cookies are quick to make :). I usually eschew junk food but, I just feel, life is getting short and maybe some of this stuff is popular for a reason. Anyway, I won't be finding out soon :). The maple syrup Saturday I just told G , he loves it, he is going to have some in yogurt :)

True. But you will not get me to try Vegemite.

I had some pancakes with maple syrup earlier.

Back