Hanging, swaying breasts.

]
XlMhcRJW_o.gif
So sexy

That's it!

That's kind of like my favorite fantasy, to be below a gal like this and have her whack my hard cock with those swaying tits.

Is that too much to ask? My wife did it for me when we were young, but she grew out of it after a while.

Jay

When we were married, one of the things I asked my wife to do, was to be on all fours, over me, and let me lick and suck her hanging breasts. I loved when they would sway and gently slap my face. Later on I wanted her to stroke my cock with her hanging hard tipped nipples. Nothing got me harder than her breasts swaying over my face.
I totally agree! Always gets my juices going

When we were married, one of the things I asked my wife to do, was to be on all fours, over me, and let me lick and suck her hanging breasts. I loved when they would sway and gently slap my face. Later on I wanted her to stroke my cock with her hanging hard tipped nipples. Nothing got me harder than her breasts swaying over my face.

I had done this with my ex many times. It was almost like a game until I caught the prize. There is something about it I agree.

Back