hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Oh my!!!! Lovely. I love the hands and the hanging breasts with you seemingly always hard nipples

thanks, Jason

FabulousSexiness.gif

Goodness! Thanks for blessing my post with such a Fabulous response, Inspirinious. I was obviously thinking of you with the skin decree!

don't tell me you missed it, Valdo
barely any hands so not here, but on Velvet & Silk, p. 114--115

...what can I say Mara. ....guilty as charged. .thanks for pointing the correct location. .now particular body part is pointing to your delicious picture on p.114 (Velvet&silk)...[/QUOTE]

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

This is a re-post from the B&W thread but it has my hands in it. :)

Attachments

• 002butt-1.jpg
    002butt-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 114
missed the nail polish entirely, as my eyes moved hands, neckline, jaw...
great image!
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that.
Thank you for a fun thread.:rose:
I like the matching lipstick and hat combo. The hand-bra is one of my favorite poses. :)
Pink is always my favorite. I've been told it goes well with my skin tone.
Your lovely neck and skin trumps the nail polish!
These neckline comments are a first. I'm glad my shortness didn't mean no neck lol. Thank you. :rose:
Wow!!!! This is a vision of loveliness. You are so damned beautiful. I really liked your B&W pic of this a lot but the color pic is just so much better. The pink hat and your pink lipstick. Your skin tone and hair color.......oh my!!!! Help me I have fallen in lust with SSD.:devil::heart:
You are too sweet. Always. Never a mean thing to say and your comments always make me smile. Thank you! :kiss::heart:

Back