Letting go and Moving on!!

Where have all the good men gone? Lately, Lit seems to have been taken over by misguided men with misogyny on the mind! Women here actually post for themselves and are not looking to hear about all your online friends and partners, be bombarded with crude, condescending messages, nor being talked at like a television show or role play! What happened to the genuine people engaging in banter or conversation with sincerity? If you feel the need to objectify me, please send me a check or money πŸ’° order! [Sarcasm intended!] Please read a profile or ad before messaging! No, I won’t send you pictures, I do them for me!! ❀️😘😍
Bottoms up! And cheers πŸ₯‚ for better communications in the New Year!!View attachment 2198411
Hi there Sprite. I like to think of myself as good and genuine. Glad to help fill that role if you feel it has been lacking as of late. πŸ™‚

Thank you to those of you who were kind to me! I made the decision to move forward and start anew! I hope everyone has a really great new year!! It’s been great getting to know some nice people here. But, after my unfortunate experiences, I have decided to try something else! And so, I just wanted to say thank you to those who were generous with their time and sincerity!! Others, I guess I learned some lessons from!! Blows a kiss πŸ’‹ in Farewell!!

Best wishes in where ever your future path takes you! I sure it will be exciting and fulfilling and you'll be missed.

Where have all the good men gone? Lately, Lit seems to have been taken over by misguided men with misogyny on the mind! Women here actually post for themselves and are not looking to hear about all your online friends and partners, be bombarded with crude, condescending messages, nor being talked at like a television show or role play! What happened to the genuine people engaging in banter or conversation with sincerity? If you feel the need to objectify me, please send me a check or money πŸ’° order! [Sarcasm intended!] Please read a profile or ad before messaging! No, I won’t send you pictures, I do them for me!! ❀️😘😍
Bottoms up! And cheers πŸ₯‚ for better communications in the New Year!!View attachment 2198411
I am sure they are still around.

Back