Letting go and Moving on!!

Sweet_n_SpicySprite

Sassy Lass
Where have all the good men gone? Lately, Lit seems to have been taken over by misguided men with misogyny on the mind! Women here actually post for themselves and are not looking to hear about all your online friends and partners, be bombarded with crude, condescending messages, nor being talked at like a television show or role play! What happened to the genuine people engaging in banter or conversation with sincerity? If you feel the need to objectify me, please send me a check or money 💰 order! [Sarcasm intended!] Please read a profile or ad before messaging! No, I won’t send you pictures, I do them for me!! ❤️😘😍
Bottoms up! And cheers 🥂 for better communications in the New Year!!5AABCB3F-E2C4-41AD-B3AB-E48A666D47CF.jpeg

I hate to see posts like these, not because they are not true, but because it reminds me of the wonderfull people who I have met on here, who stopped comming by. But I still hope we can keep finding that old Lit Magic, there ARE still loads of wonderfull people on Lit. It still IS a nice place to meet the likeminded kinky people of the world.
You are beautiful and kind, and I love you for that! Let's stay in touch, good men, good women, good however you identify. And Let's make it a great and kinky year.

Love and all the best,

Thom

Where have all the good men gone? Lately, Lit seems to have been taken over by misguided men with misogyny on the mind! Women here actually post for themselves and are not looking to hear about all your online friends and partners, be bombarded with crude, condescending messages, nor being talked at like a television show or role play! What happened to the genuine people engaging in banter or conversation with sincerity? If you feel the need to objectify me, please send me a check or money 💰 order! [Sarcasm intended!] Please read a profile or ad before messaging! No, I won’t send you pictures, I do them for me!! ❤️😘😍
Bottoms up! And cheers 🥂 for better communications in the New Year!!View attachment 2198411
Here is to 2023 treating you with all the kindness you deserve Sweet_n_SpicySprite! 🥂🎆 I too believe women should be able to post their pictures or artwork without the misogyny that seeps through in the forums. Let the 2023 banter begin!! 👌🤞

Here is to 2023 treating you with all the kindness you deserve Sweet_n_SpicySprite! 🥂🎆 I too believe women should be able to post their pictures or artwork without the misogyny that seeps through in the forums. Let the 2023 banter begin!! 👌🤞
Thank you Lady Elsbeth, men here need to mature and realize it’s 2023 and we’re smart and passionate creatures with our own desires and pleasures!!❤️

Even bad men know how to behave. They just choose not to.
I wonder how many read the opening post and thought that sounds just like my wife or gf or ex. I can be a sexist pig I try not to be do not always succeed.
I feel sorry for their wives and girlfriends then! But then, the men are the ones complaining about them and it’s probably their responsibility for their own lack of sexuality!!👅

Bottoms up! And cheers 🥂 for better communications in the New Year!!View attachment 2198411
Wtf? Its 2023 upgrade to cashapp! Haha jk. But seriously you post pics to be admired for your beauty. So why complain about being objectified when youre the one presenting yourself as a physical object to be desired?? Dont get me wrong im not complaining. You have a lovely ass.

Posting pictures can be for the person, not an invitation for the masses to request private photos!!
And if you think it’s sexy to
Wtf? It’s 2023 upgrade to cashapp! Haha jk. But seriously you post pics to be admired for your beauty. So why complain about being objectified when youre the one presenting yourself as a physical object to be desired?? Dont get me wrong im not complaining. You have a lovely ass.
Men can be so obtuse!! And if you think it’s sexy to discuss other women with someone you are currently messaging, I suggest sharing it with your wife or girlfriend instead and tell me how that goes!!👅😘

I dont have a girlfriend because i dont want the ones i qualify for. I was asking legit question. Nothing for you to get upset about. I wouldnt talk to a woman about other women because women dont like eachother.

I dont have a girlfriend because i dont want the ones i qualify for. I was asking legit question. Nothing for you to get upset about. I wouldnt talk to a woman about other women because women dont like eachother.
I was not replying to you there; trust me you don’t upset me!

I mean you have to expect this kinda reaction when youre putting that energy out there. If those pics were just for you you would keep them on your phone or camera. No need to upload here. You posted those pics for validation that youre still desirable. Which you are very much. Keep it 💯!

If she did it for herself she would keep the pics on her phone. She posts them to get compliments and validation.
I dont understand why anyone would get upset over these facts. To me personally accountability and honesty are the most attractive qualities a person can have.

Are you sure? If I were you I would keep my comments to myself . Unless you know for sure, how can you say they are doing it for validation. Did you ever stop to think, that she may be doing it because she wants to for herself.
Then wouldnt she keeps those pics private where only she would enjoy them? Thats like me saying i just posted my comment for myself too. Come on dude use your logic and reason.

Back