Halloween surprise

coollvr1

coollvr
I submitted a second and shorter version of Halloween surprise because the first one took so long to be published that I thought that something was wrong with it. It has been published sp please do not publish the second and shorter version.
It was called Halloween Surprise.

Coollvr1

I submitted a second and shorter version of Halloween surprise because the first one took so long to be published that I thought that something was wrong with it. It has been published sp please do not publish the second and shorter version.

Coollvr1
No one here has any control over this.

PM @Laurel

Em

Coollvr1
That's not how it works. One person is the editor here and submissions are many. It would be of great use to use the search function, related threads at bottoms of threads and the threads that pop up when you start a new one, asking if what your asked has already been discussed. I promise you it has.

Coollvr1
If the second one hasn't been published yet, you should be able to just delete it from your 'pending works' folder.
But yeah, posting a thread on a discussion board trying to affect the publication is only slightly more practical than sending a messenger pigeon to Santa Claus and asking for a refund on a tooth.

Someone needs to do a study into what percentage of threads on AH the OP never replies to…

Em

Back