Half-Cocked Ideas

Full Disclosure: Half of that is really similar to Alethea Faust’s stories on Lit, but her Sex Wizards are very BDSM-focused and I feel like there are other directions you could go with it. Like, what if roleplay created body modification or transformation spells? Or if adding more participants gave a spell a wider area of effect?

Last edited:
Does intent change or warp the effect? Does having a non consenting partner result in adverse or "negative" effects? Are spells activated at the point of climax, or does denial change the effect and the "spell" can activate on command?

Ooh, those are good questions!

If Denial is how you store the magic, does activating cause a spontaneous orgasm?
If you combine Noncon and Denial, do both partners have the magic in reserve?
What would a duel between Sex Wizards look like?

Can you cast a spell at all without orgasm? Or rather, does organs trigger the spell, or does the spell trigger the orgasm?

As for the duel, id imagine you could technically do it multiple ways. Either a "duel" is when both have sex with each other, and whoever can produce the greater effect or spell can overwhelm the other and... win i suppose? Not sure what winning would actually result in, maybe there's some council or loose set of rules/guidelines/customs sex mages follow but there's that.

The other form I could throw out offhand is them literally just having sex to throw spells at each other.

Overall, to be fair, the vibe I get from sex magic is very subdued in nature. Its highly unlikely you'll be throwing around fireballs and lightning bolts using it, but curses, charms, rituals, summoning, things that aren't very flashy or noticeable overall would probably be the order of the day. Maybe even that factors into a sex magic duel, who's magic can overwhelm the defenses of the other and take control of the others mind or actions. Or who can summon the greatest being or creature. So on so forth.

Meh, just ideas to ruminate on.

Ooh, those are good questions!

If Denial is how you store the magic, does activating cause a spontaneous orgasm?
If you combine Noncon and Denial, do both partners have the magic in reserve?
What would a duel between Sex Wizards look like?

There is a spell casting tournament and every is a sex caster and they all have partners to cast their spells properly. They have to have sex in front of a full audience and it is treated like a sport. Different sex acts cause different spells.

It looks like the snotty, mean character will win the contest. The only hope the main character has is forcing their partner into non-con sex that goes well past what their partner can handle because this would cast the most powerful spell. Our hero doesn't like doing this, but they really want to be the greatest spell caster in all the land.

Overall, to be fair, the vibe I get from sex magic is very subdued in nature. Its highly unlikely you'll be throwing around fireballs and lightning bolts

Those are pretty theatrical effects, so maybe those spells require the most theatrical sex?

What situation would it be a good idea to drop what your doing, grab someone, have sex with them, and all of this to hurl a fireball at something? I mean, maybe if you argued that your were firing off a spell strong enough to be of worth in open warfare, or if its part of a sex magic duel or something. But outside of that I can't imagine it would be all that useful otherwise... unless the ability to store magic through denial was allowed. Then I could kind of see the point, but thats still a lot of work for one spell...

Though I think I'm overthinking things.

I mean, maybe a little bit, but that's what this place is for.

I think the denial would be a huge part of that one, but even in warfare, I could see having a couple of mages ready to light up some flammable traps, even if they couldn't store the spell.

But yeah, fireballs would be mostly for show and not much actual use, which I feel is pretty apt anyway, but who knows.

I think ritualistic magic would probably be the best route to take. While it tends to have negative connotations to it, ie demon summoning, vile practices and dark magic, that probably doesn't really cover everything that sex magic can accomplish. Healing and rejuvenation is probably just as much in their wheel house, could even be stronger if the one needing healing is an active participant and thus closer to the "source" as it were. Summoning could include the fey, or even divine beings(id imagine a world with sex magic probably has gods that are very much patrons of the art, both good and evil).

I do feel like the intent of the act in question is important, just as much as the form the sex takes, otherwise you could get into massive arguments over what each individual act actually does. Though I imagine various "Schools of Sex Magic" have their own beliefs and interpretations of the acts involved.

Ooh, I really like the idea of competing schools of thought about how exactly the sex magic works. Maybe it's just inconsistent and unreliable enough to give credence to differing opinions. Maybe something like Intentionalists versus Physicalists? Or more that we haven't thought of?

Also, JSB, I like your tournament idea.

Do intention matter more than the physical acts?

Does the magical potential of your partner matter? What if they have more magic than an average human, say a demon or an elf or whatever it is, does that effect the power of a spell? Or is it only your own that matters? Does anything about your partner effect the spell? Is a demon inherently tainting a spell with evil simply by participating in the sex needed to form it?

There's all sorts of ideological arguments to be made. Some believe two partners with an emotional bond make stronger spells, others think it doesn't matter. Some say magical potential of your partner is necessary to increase the strength, some say the purest spells need two sex mages, so on and son. Even then, you could have the underlying principle of the thing be that NO ONE actually knows the exact rules for how it works, and if some divine being or ancient entity knows, they aren't telling.

I think that makes it so much more interesting, if beyond the basics it’s so complicated and inconsistent that no one really knows.

If there were a story in this world I would love to have characters in one camp, being taught the “true” rules of sex magic, and then slowly reveal that that’s just one set of opinions on the matter.

Also, is summoning an incubus or succubus the sex wizard equivalent of asking a genie for more wishes?

I think summoning an incubus/succubus is probably the equivalent of summoning an elemental or avatar. Even then, those are demons and usually considered evil, or at least highly disinterested in anything but their own interests. I'd imagine in this world you'd have an angelic equivalent to them, those that seek to use sex magic as a means of good in the world. Either way, it's less a genie and more a spirit/avatar/embodiment of sex magic you're calling upon. At least that's what I would think, but even that could be open to interpretation.

Story wise, you could do a master/apprentice relationship as well. One teaching the other. You could even tailor it to the interests of both by having the master either not practice anything you don't want to deal with or just straight not know the necessary methods and techniques because of their own teachings. Or even knowing them but finding them distasteful. I'd imagine there's a bunch of spells and uses that most find taboo, which could easily include things that are taboo in our society. Necromancy is the one that springs to mind most readily, for what I hope are obvious reasons, but others could just as easily be thought up I think.

New idea:
A man with two cocks, who can only cum if both are stimulated simultaneously...

I just stumbled into this... let me first say that it’s a neat space to just kick around ideas! (And as a space newbie, I learned something from the gravity blurb!)

I’m going to jump one idea back to the concept of sex as powering magic... I’ve been kicking around the idea of a woman who absorbs her partners strength through their pleasure. I’m not particularly into killing people for orgasms... succubus? Dunno if this counts? In any case. The energy transfer goes both ways. She can also give that energy/power/mana/soma what have you, back in the same way. Makes for an interesting energy bank...

If someone figures out how to actually have her “charge” objects with the power she absorbs...? Perhaps imbed absorption crystals, so that when she gets off, the energy isn’t returned to partner, but captured in the crystal for future harvesting. Another random spin, is ability/feature theft... if she steals enough from someone could she steal their abilities? Perhaps control of well practiced abilities can’t be done. But taking the basis of what allows that ability to occur?

Last edited:
I like this, VT. It reminds of the way succubi are often written, but more detailed and specific.

I also like the idea of what kind of power she gains changing depending on what her partners can already do. Maybe they’re almost like asymptomatic carriers but for sexually-transmitted superpowers instead of diseases. Interesting!

I would also add body modification to the mix... perhaps when she hasn’t fed, she’s much thinner, flatter etc. Give her a few hapless souls and she gets curvier. Once her body has reached its full consumption... (let’s not get boobs that are bigger than humanly possible), is when ability absorption begins.

It’s definitely not permanent. I suspect any high level skill would be difficult for her though. For example becoming a fighter requires a keen understanding of your own strength in addition to years of training. She may have the strength, but not the training and she wouldn’t retain the strength long enough to train .... Another example like magic. She may absorb the mana someone has, but learning how to cast spells or channel it... not so much. Knowledge transfer doesn’t happen, only physical statistics. But then that puts a bit of a damper ... cuz superpower std sounds kinda cool...

Hmmm... So would she be looking for partners that are compatible with her, to build on the skills and knowledge she has?

For example, if she’s a witch she fucks Wizards because she already knows what to do with mana; if she’s a fighter she fucks for strength and speed because she already knows how to fight?

Oh. That’s an interesting point. She could become a better fighter by fucking other fighters... I imagine one would run out of good fighters at this rate!

To be honest. I haven’t thought that far. I just wanted an excuse to suck/screw a bunch of partners and was trying to find plausible reasons for it.

Haha, isn’t that how all the best ideas come about (no pun intended. Honest. I did notice it and decide to leave it in, though.)?

And. Dare I go into borderline oviposition? Perhaps the magic absorbers are placed inside her ass and pussy... expanding as it absorbs more energy from cum? Eventually she would have to expel it lest it cause damage in other ways...

But. These orbs could then be used by other people. Mana battery pack of sorts. Or maybe an extra stamina/agility boost... (who needs caffeine?)

Again. No idea where I’m going with it. Just trying to come up with an excuse...

Hmmm... I feel like in some ways that changes the story pretty drastically. If she’s primarily acting as a mana battery factory with her orb/egg things, then she becomes a resource to be used rather than the badass action hero fucking herself some powers. But! With that kink, maybe that’s part of the draw??

Yeah it shifts the dynamic a lot depending on how to play her. Use or be used.

Jumping to guy with two cocks... sounds like a very convenient way to get DP. Without all the extra fuss on where to put extra limbs

True. I was also imagining it as a sort of infinite stamina cheat, or a way to create awkward situations if a woman didn’t want DP, or a fun twist on threesomes.

Mind-Control, but it's a third party making the two of them fuck. Even better: they've been into each other forever, but never acted on it until forced to.

Back