H.Y.E. Had sex outdoors?

Sure a few times. And it would be difficult to estimate the number of times I 'self-pleasured' outdoors.

I can't wait to find a playmate to have outdoor adventures with the P N.W. has so many cool places for outdoor escapades

Yes I go dogging a few times a month. Though when it's winter there a abandoned garage we have used.

Right now actually, outside on my deck if it counts when I take matters into my own hands.

Many times! I think the biggest thrill was dead center of a basketball court in a long, narrow neighborhood park late at night :eek: There’s a wall about 8’ high around the park that separates it from the houses nearby, maybe 50 yards away on each side, but...they’re 2-story houses that easily overlook the wall, and I’m not very quiet :x

(Photo courtesy of the interwebz)
ls.jpg

Last edited:
Have done so a number of times, including top of a waterfall, in the bush with just a blanket and even on the driveway at night. Waterfall was the best, nearly got caught lol

Many times! I think the biggest thrill was dead center of a basketball court in a long, narrow neighborhood park late at night :eek: There’s a wall about 8’ high around the park that separates it from the houses nearby, maybe 50 yards away on each side, but...they’re 2-story houses that easily overlook the wall, and I’m not very quiet :x

(Photo courtesy of the interwebz)
ls.jpg

Wow nice location. Lol would have loved to live in one of those houses at the time 😉

Yes, I have.

The most erotic was backcountry camping in Montana. The sluttiest was a college mistake. There have been three other times, tending to the erotic end of my spectrum.

Love outdoor sex, feeling the air on our bodies, the ambient sounds, the possibility of being observed. What’s not to like?

A long time ago while hiking - got off the trail. She blew me and then we fucked doggie style.

I have a possibility of having some fun outdoors this weekend. GF asked me about going to the Forest Preserve for a walk, I told her sure! She came back with the “I could wear a skirt and a pair of crotchless panties, or no panties at all” so needless to say I’m hoping that the chance happens!!!

I have a possibility of having some fun outdoors this weekend. GF asked me about going to the Forest Preserve for a walk, I told her sure! She came back with the “I could wear a skirt and a pair of crotchless panties, or no panties at all” so needless to say I’m hoping that the chance happens!!!

I hope that goes well for you! It's a very sexy scenario ... I've always loved it!

In March

We were hot for each other . . . pulled into a local park and began to follow a marked trail. Found an old shack in the rear of the park.

It wasn't our first time together, otherwise, I would have pinned her against the wall. However, she really wanted to feel me on top of her. We went behind the shack and threw our coats onto the snow covered ground and had some old-fashion missionary position sex

We must have been a curious site. Two naked lovers fucking in a foot of snow

When done, our bodies were red from the cold. My ass was absolutely frozen

Last edited:
I hope that goes well for you! It's a very sexy scenario ... I've always loved it!

It’s supposed to rain tomorrow but my gf told me we can move to the shelter house instead of the open air outside! She said she has her skirt and panties already picked out and ready!! Going to be a nice and enjoyable time!!!

Give a quick back history. She and I dated back in high school and we had our first outdoor fun in the same park. Flash forward 34 years and being reacquainted and finding out she has a nice naughty side about her!! I think I’m going to keep her this time around!!

Back