Guys, do you like having your nipples licked and sucked?

I'd been married 20 years and my wife never licked my nipples. I was playing around with my friends wife and she licked and nibbled on my nipples. It felt great!

I love it! Actually my wife was a little rough with them this weekend and the next few days are bagbalm days.

It's one of those things that I really think I should like. That I *want* to like. But whenever she has done it, it tickles more than anything.

If you ever hitchhike to our farm, you will end up like putty for sure. I simply love licking and sucking boy's and men's nipples but beware, I love pinching them too.

I must say, however, that this is one girl who's knees go wobbly whenever her nipples are gently touched and tickled. I can not describe the feeling with words that will do it justice but it reaches all the way down to my pussy.
Ha! My wife said "there must be a direct connection between [her nipples] and her 'down there.'" Trust me, YFG, not only is it one of the things young farm boys are (insufficiently) grateful for, but one of the things they rely upon.

As for me, it was lovely, though compared to what girls wanted (calibrated by how hard they pulled my head onto their chests), not nearly so "meaningful."

Just one of those beautiful differences between STR8 partners.

It doesn't do too much for me, but I wouldn't tell someone to stop if they were enjoying it

I would say it doesn't do anything for me, but I'll be damned if they don't prove me wrong one they're messed with.

I can loose my mind when someone toy with my nipples, licking, sucking , biting . and putting nipple clamps on me teasing me and my cock

My nips are directly connected to my "clitty" and any nipple play gets my little thing all excited and drippy. Yum.
I feel those electric shocks from my nipples to my clit...love to pull, twist, and tweak while I edge away at my cockhead!!!

what a great feeling it is when my nipples and worked on.. it can be sucking and licking to get then hard or aggressively twisting and pinching. even biting some get me so turned on i can cum just from that.

JUST LIKE THIS....
be68e87ed8f6fdcbdde4bfd7c4fc72e77a7cc6df.gifv

Back