Good Reads on Literotica

I went to @Djmac1031's biography because he had Liked one of my posts, and I think had done that before a few times.

There I found this: "New story has dropped.
Sents And Sensitivity. A mature lesbian couple show compassion and share intimacy with a widowed male neighbor."

I was intrigued. I have a very narrow window for stories that work for me erotically, but I do appreciate good normal fiction. This looked promising and I was very happy to read it. I was amazed to find out that I could appreciate the power of the scent of ladies' underwear. Never thought that would happen!!! Didn't work erotically, but worked really well humanely!!

Here's the story. Scents and Sensibility

Wow. Thanks. Truly appreciate the kind words and glad you enjoyed the story.

I just read a story that addressed my tastes exactly, but it also has objective artistic merit, I think. It's called Muse for the Artist, by @_vision_. It's a fine example of what I call simple erotica.

As a curiosity, the author uses a device I've never seen before. He evokes the art of Robert Mapplethorpe by naming his photographer character Cameron Mapplethorpe. I was happy to be reminded of Robert and went off to Google images.

I just read a story that addressed my tastes exactly, but it also has objective artistic merit, I think. It's called Muse for the Artist, by @_vision_. It's a fine example of what I call simple erotica.

As a curiosity, the author uses a device I've never seen before. He evokes the art of Robert Mapplethorpe by naming his photographer character Cameron Mapplethorpe. I was happy to be reminded of Robert and went off to Google images.
Thank you so much for the kind words! And happy to hear you caught the reference - I was wondering if anyone would :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! And happy to hear you caught the reference - I was wondering if anyone would :)
You wondered if anyone would catch the reference to Robert Mapplethorpe? I don't quite know what to make of that comment, to be honest.

You wondered if anyone would catch the reference to Robert Mapplethorpe? I don't quite know what to make of that comment, to be honest.
@_vision_
Yeah, it was a statlement. But just one of many that causes me to think, "Stop the world, I want to get off!!!"

Well, to be honest, I had never heard of him until I googled to find an artist to use in the story so I don't really have any idea how famous he actually is.

Well, to be honest, I had never heard of him until I googled to find an artist to use in the story so I don't really have any idea how famous he actually is.
I thought that was the strongest possibility. I suspect he died a few years before you were born. Now go listen to Patti Smith :).

All The World's A Stage by @Eisenloewe

What if a man were oblivious? Like, really oblivious? Like, lubing up his gorgeous childhood friend so she can don a latex catsuit and ballet boots and then practice falling boobs-first into his arms while calling him "Sir"...in a purely platonic way...oblivious?

This story is tagged "missed signals" and "double entendre" and boy is that appropriate.

Back