Good Reads on Literotica

Out of the thousands of stories here, I'm sure you've stumbled upon some stories and authors alike which have left a lasting impression on you. This thread is dedicated to these Authors and stories. They don't necessarily have to be in the Hall of Fame or even with the Red H or the Green E, just stories and Authors that you liked immensely.

So,

> Post a link to the stories that you liked.

For the benefit of those browsing the stories, please give a small description of the thing that you loved about it (whether it be humour, plot, narrative, erotica or anything else) that makes it stand apart from the rest of the stories. There's no restriction on categories whatsoever.

> If you liked a particular Author's submissions, add a link to his/her submission page. Again, for the benefit of the readers, please give a small description about what you liked about that particular author and a beginner's story you'd suggest for those who are not familiar with the Author.

I hope you all enjoy reading the stories and get to add new, unfamiliar authors and stories to your reading list.

Happy Reading!
I just read a transgender story by @rvagirl that was so well-written, I am in awe. Funny, sexy, emotional and hot!
https://www.literotica.com/s/white-knighting

There are two writers that, in my opinion, are class above any other here. At least in LW section which very tough territory.
Rehnquist is one and anything in his collection [which is not huge, but quality over quantity] is well worth the read.
My personal favourite is Lazy Lemon Sun. Story of a man betrayed by the closest of the family [starting with his own brother and onwards, can't say more, it will spoil it]]. Absolutely brilliant.

DanielQSteele is the other one.
It's pretty lengthy but you can't go past When We Were Married series. The story of Jacksonville prosecutor Bill Maitland and the four words that ended his marriage.

What both have in common is phenomenal character development, brilliant dialogue throughout and realistic/believable plots.
Highly recommended.
Those 2 writers are fantastic and have read almost all of their stories I wish there were more of these types of stories in the LW section. If you have any suggestions let me know. Thanks.

Oh yeah... I remember Sunlight. Loved it.

I would like to recommend 2 author's whose work I find uniquely compelling. It's my personal taste, but you will not regret trying them

First off...

You ever look for black humour and erotica in the same story? Grim jokes and sex can be a match made in heaven. Just check out 100 Angry Bananas. I would strongly suggest reading the "Contract Killer" stories. Sadly they are not in chapters, so you have to read them in order of posting date, but boy is it worth it. One of the best series I have read.

Secondly, the incomparable angiquesophie. Words can't describe how much I love her writing. From the subtle nuances of the words to the way she can show cold superiority and frightened subjugation with the same elan. Her stories grab the reader by the throat and pull them into the screen. Read the first series you see and you'll get what I mean. She writes a lot of LW, hence the scores aren't great. She is the perfect example of how scores and quality don't always match up.

There are others. I'll add them soon.
Great recommendations. Thank you.

What is arousing (well for me) is a a credible journey towards breaking a taboo. Too many writers think a happily married woman becomes a lascivious beast when confronted with a stranger’s large penis. In reality, she would be frightened or disgusted. It has to be a slow progression, where she deceives herself about her needs and intentions before succumbing. Also erotic is the notion of the persuasive friend grooming her for debauchery. Denron partly achieves it and the opening pages of A German Teacher (https://www.literotica.com/s/the-german-teacher-pt-01) are a real turn-on for me.

I didn't know this thread existed?! I love it! I haven't read everything that this site (or even just this thread) has to offer, but I have so far found the following pieces to be gobstopping for one reason or another:
  • The Christmas In July Luau by HollyLoriAnnalee
    • What's special about it: The use of a brazenly distinctive narrative voice, if you care to sync up to its wavelength, lets this story get away with mind-expanding new ways of describing sex and debauchery. It's scary to try and write like this, because if it doesn't come out very good, the results can be very bad. But thankfully HLA's story also punches heavy where it counts: pacing, fun factor, character depth, juicy observations, escalation of sexual stakes, etc. If her wild narration hits any false notes in Luau, then the execution is sufficiently hallucinogenic that no two readers will agree where they're hidden.
  • A Mother's Worry by MrHereWriting
    • What's special about it: Fucking fuck, the talent Mr. H has for painting human anatomy in words. Just: fuck, man. It is a skill most of us avoid even trying to hone for how embarrassing it is to be anything less than awesome at it. Instead, we take the coward's route and economize our prose, sticking to just a few universal terms (cock, pussy, ass, etc.), while telling ourselves this is justified because it "Keeps The Focus On The ____" and/or leaves more to the readers' imaginations. But Mr. H reminds us that there is another harder, better way. It's goddamn thrilling to see not just how deep this guy's playbook goes, but how indefatigable is his commitment to precision, validity, mouthfeel. Please, please read A Mother's Worry. Yes, it is fuck-you long at 120k words. But, and I say with this love, get fucked.
  • My Newly Nudist Twin Sister (Ch. 1, Ch. 2) by u/Dave_LG (not "Carlton 9000")
    • What's special about it: This story was first published as non-fiction, kind of like The Blair Witch Project but for incest, on the now-quarantined but then-crackling subreddit, r/Incest. Missing crucially, however, from this Literotica edition (damn you, Carlton 9000) are all of the Reddit accouterments that made the original presentation so convincing, most notably the "EDIT:"-type notes to readers updating them on privacy protection issues, due to some redditor(s) eventually triangulating the OP and his sister's whereabouts using real world minutia woven into the original post. Worse still, because of this real world nonsense, that very first post no longer even exists. Still. If you are an Incest/Taboo fan, then you owe it to yourself to read Nudist and see how u/Dave_LG earned his place on incest erotica's Mt. Rushmore. (If it pleases the mods, I would also titillate everyone here with one of if not the most infamous incest posts in Reddit history, one in which a surprisingly engrossing, textured story of mother-son fun-having unfolds across dozens and dozens of brief answers to an r/IAmA post that to this day remains regarded as authentic.)
  • Legend of Lexi by Xarth
    • What's special about it: Xarth seems to have beaten erotica and begun some sort of New Game+. And yet, as a result of their weird deftness, it's hard to say with certainty that they are in fact as unusually good at everything as I'm pretty sure they are. Lexi is a good example of this too, such a clean, frictionless product that it's almost impossible to deduce how considered it actually is. But there is at least one place where Xarth's true power is unable to hide behind cleanliness and restraint. Sometimes they use it sparingly. Other times they induuulge, baby. But never have I finished a Xarth story and said "Phew, that one sure had a lot of dialog!" even when it did, in fact, have miles of the stuff. What makes Xarth's dialog uncommonly good isn't some magic weird special trick only they can do, but just that they have achieved maximum, scouter-destroying levels of mastery. They have a Juilliard ear for tempo, veracity, personality, etc. Consider how vital communication is to fostering connection and understanding between humans, and it's no wonder that even the more vanilla sex scenes in Xarth's stories feel alive and urgent and fulfilling. Somehow Xarth takes dialog-focused storytelling--what most of us equate with lumpy, distracted, pacey erotica--and not only justifies the approach, but proves it can be used to beat the game entirely.

Last edited:
I didn't know this thread existed?! I love it! I haven't read everything that this site (or even just this thread) has to offer, but I have so far found the following pieces to be gobstopping for one reason or another:
    • What's special about it: The use of a brazenly distinctive narrative voice, if you care to sync up to its wavelength, lets this story get away with mind-expanding new ways of describing sex and debauchery. It's scary to try and write like this, because if it doesn't come out very good, the results can be very bad. But thankfully HLA's story also punches heavy where it counts: pacing, fun factor, character depth, juicy observations, escalation of sexual stakes, etc. If her wild narration hits any false notes in Luau, then the execution is sufficiently hallucinogenic that no two readers will agree where they're hidden.
    • What's special about it: Fucking fuck, the talent Mr. H has for painting human anatomy in words. Just: fuck, man. It is a skill most of us avoid even trying to hone for how embarrassing it is to be anything less than awesome at it. Instead, we take the coward's route and economize our prose, sticking to just a few universal terms (cock, pussy, ass, etc.), while telling ourselves this is justified because it "Keeps The Focus On The ____" and/or leaves more to the readers' imaginations. But Mr. H reminds us that there is another harder, better way. It's goddamn thrilling to see not just how deep this guy's playbook goes, but how indefatigable is his commitment to precision, validity, mouthfeel. Please, please read A Mother's Worry. Yes, it is fuck-you long at 120k words. But, and I say with this love, get fucked.
    • What's special about it: This story was first published as non-fiction, kind of like The Blair Witch Project but for incest, on the now-quarantined but then-crackling subreddit, r/Incest. Missing crucially, however, from this Literotica edition (damn you, Carlton 9000) are all of the Reddit accouterments that made the original presentation so convincing, most notably the "EDIT:"-type notes to readers updating them on privacy protection issues, due to some redditor(s) eventually triangulating the OP and his sister's whereabouts using real world minutia woven into the original post. Worse still, because of this real world nonsense, that very first post no longer even exists. Still. If you are an Incest/Taboo fan, then you owe it to yourself to read Nudist and see how u/Dave_LG earned his place on incest erotica's Mt. Rushmore. (If it pleases the mods, I would also titillate everyone here with one of if not the most infamous incest posts in Reddit history, one in which a surprisingly engrossing, textured story of mother-son fun-having unfolds across dozens and dozens of brief answers to an r/IAmA post that to this day remains regarded as authentic.)
    • What's special about it: Xarth seems to have beaten erotica and begun some sort of New Game+. And yet, as a result of their weird deftness, it's hard to say with certainty that they are in fact as unusually good at everything as I'm pretty sure they are. Lexi is a good example of this too, such a clean, frictionless product that it's almost impossible to deduce how considered it actually is. But there is at least one place where Xarth's true power is unable to hide behind cleanliness and restraint. Sometimes they use it sparingly. Other times they induuulge, baby. But never have I finished a Xarth story and said "Phew, that one sure had a lot of dialog!" even when it did, in fact, have miles of the stuff. What makes Xarth's dialog uncommonly good isn't some magic weird special trick only they can do, but just that they have achieved maximum, scouter-destroying levels of mastery. They have a Juilliard ear for tempo, veracity, personality, etc. Consider how vital communication is to fostering connection and understanding between humans, and it's no wonder that even the more vanilla sex scenes in Xarth's stories feel alive and urgent and fulfilling. Somehow Xarth takes dialog-focused storytelling--what most of us equate with lumpy, distracted, pacey erotica--and not only justifies the approach, but proves it can be used to beat the game entirely.
Just found this thread and read your suggestions. Thanks for the reading list.

On page 4…of 33 of A Mother’s Worry. Wow. Mother-son incest isn’t really even my normal kink. MrHere is a master at the narrative. At this pace it might take me a week to read this one. Right now I need hydration. 😌

Adding my gratitude to everyone who has shared great pointers in this thread, and especially to burgwad for such insightful reviews. Hoping to be able to contribute my own good reads recs in a few weeks!

Going to toot my own horn here - Take a look at my Caleb series. It's a bit of a niche story - mind control with a bit of a twist. Currently 19 chapters and consisitently rates in the high 4's with nearly 3k readers and 130 raters each chapter.
https://literotica.com/s/caleb-01-awakening

Some comments from the latest chapter posted

by oldmanbill69
on 01/14/2023

More please!
by AlexiaAlexander
on 01/14/2023

Glad they loaded it. This was awesome.
by MormonJack
on 01/15/2023

Awesome, as always. Thank you once again!
by Anonymous user on 01/15/2023

The pace of the chapters with the quality of your writing has been a blessing beyond words. It’s a nightly routine for me now to check the latest from PastMaster, and I hope to continue to see the latest from Caleb!
by Anonymous user on 01/16/2023

Awesome! Your writing is fantastic. If this was a book, I’d have bought it, Please keep it coming,
by SirLeeOlgit
on 14 hours ago

Great story lines and excellent writing skills. One of the best stories on this site. More please.
by Damnyankee98
on 12 hours ago

Love the series. Anxious to see where it goes. Love the development of all the characters!

Link to the first (and worst rated chapter at 4.51) is above.

KR

PM

Did I miss someone say mypenname3000 yet?

He has, literally, dozens of series, but far and away my favorite is The Devil's Pact.

He's my favorite erotic author of all time, and The Devil's Pact is something I aspire to.

Honestly, it could do without the hardcore sex and be a quality movie or TV show.

Going to toot my own horn here - Take a look at my Caleb series. It's a bit of a niche story - mind control with a bit of a twist. Currently 19 chapters and consisitently rates in the high 4's with nearly 3k readers and 130 raters each chapter.
https://literotica.com/s/caleb-01-awakening

Some comments from the latest chapter posted

by oldmanbill69
on 01/14/2023

More please!
by AlexiaAlexander
on 01/14/2023

Glad they loaded it. This was awesome.
by MormonJack
on 01/15/2023

Awesome, as always. Thank you once again!
by Anonymous user on 01/15/2023

The pace of the chapters with the quality of your writing has been a blessing beyond words. It’s a nightly routine for me now to check the latest from PastMaster, and I hope to continue to see the latest from Caleb!
by Anonymous user on 01/16/2023

Awesome! Your writing is fantastic. If this was a book, I’d have bought it, Please keep it coming,
by SirLeeOlgit
on 14 hours ago

Great story lines and excellent writing skills. One of the best stories on this site. More please.
by Damnyankee98
on 12 hours ago

Love the series. Anxious to see where it goes. Love the development of all the characters!

Link to the first (and worst rated chapter at 4.51) is above.

KR

PM
You were next on my authors to recommend, especially with Caleb.

Sorry I haven't commented recently. I look for new chapters daily.

My favorite author these days is Annabelle Hawthorne, going by writerannabelle. Her work can be found here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3816655&page=submissions. At first I thought it might be tacky but her work has gotten several awards here on Lit. Non- human stuff, monsters, goblins, banshees, nymphs, and a whole host of others. That said, her stories are really well written with a great story line that keeps you coming back for more. The HFHM (home for horny monsters) series is really entertaining and a great read. Main character inherits an old (haunted) mansion from a long lost aunt and the fun begins, with a little sex thrown in. And fun it is. She has my vote!

I would have to say there are so many really good authors an stories on here it is extremely difficult to pin down even a few. Probably the one story that really got me into reading these things is....

https://www.literotica.com/s/traffic-girl-ch-01

Traffic Girl. Its a VERY long series that i still being regularly updated. there must be 100 parts or more by now. It is very well written. It explores the excess and debauchery of the uninhibited Rich. People who have so much money that normal things dont mean anything to them so they have to resort to more and more debaucherous acts of sex to keep themselves interested in life. When I discovered this story about 6 months ago, I ended up reading the entire thing pretty much non stop over the course of a week. I barely was able to sleep at night and had difficulty focusing at work because I could not stop thinking about the stupid story.

Another really great long form story I am still reading as it is updated is....
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-of-girl-ch-01-10
The OF girl. Excellent story about a throuple.

If your into mind control theres one called The Resonance that is really well written. Its also still being completed and is an excellent read.
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-resonance-ch-01

If you like college stories, i would recommend The Underclassman. A really nicely written long form story. I have enjoyed every chapter so far.
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-underclassman-ch-01

in the celebrity section, I found a GEM! or should I say Jim. Hollywood Jim to be exact..... Wow what an excellent read.
https://www.literotica.com/s/adventures-of-hollywood-jim-ch-010

I love a good story with Magic. This one is really really good. Mollified Magic~
https://www.literotica.com/s/mollified-magic-ch-01

I stumbled across this one recently, I ended up reading everything by this author. Its a story of a high school geek who discovers that his giant dick interests most of the females in his high school. Many of the stories are related to this series.
https://www.literotica.com/s/senior-year-memories-ch-01

The story of the return of the Egyptian Pharoes. A very excelled read.
https://www.literotica.com/s/pharaoh-s-curse-pt-01

A wonderful Harem story. Excellent writer, one of my favorite.
https://www.literotica.com/s/harem-sisters-pt-01

A follow up to Harem Sisters. Sortof... in Harem sisters, the characters go see a rock band. The band are made up of a brother and 3 sisters. This story is their story and it is excellent.
https://www.literotica.com/s/lust-at-first-sight-bk-01-pt-01

One thing I like is exploring what celebrities might be like behind closed doors. This author has a depiction of Emma Watson that shows she is just a typical 23 year old girl with the same insecurities as anyone else. It is an excellent read.
https://www.literotica.com/s/emma-9

This has led me to find many great stories on here. I mainly look up the STORY TOP LISTS and work from there. reading only the highest rated stories. If I like the style then I will usually read everything by that author that is in line with my taste.

Another thing is there is a most favorite authors listing as well. These are the highest rated authors on the site. I go thru that alot as well. When I find something I like I usually read thru everything they write that interests me.
https://www.literotica.com/favorites/favoritest-authors

Starting at the top, you cant go wrong with pretty much anything written by silk
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1191173&page=submissions

One feature I wish they would add is the ability to see a list of every story that you have read. There are many I have read and would like to read again, but I cant remember who wrote them or what they were called. sometimes I stumble across one but there are so many I would like to read again and I have not found them.

Another feature I wish they would add is to have a list of all of the authors that you are following.

Last edited:
On page 4…of 33 of A Mother’s Worry. Wow. Mother-son incest isn’t really even my normal kink. MrHere is a master at the narrative. At this pace it might take me a week to read this one. Right now I need hydration. 😌
its a really good story. It was one of the first I stumbled across here. I couldnt put it down. I did it in like 2 1/2 days when I was on vacation. I dont think I slept the whole time.

The author j267 is a master of creating sexual tension in his stories, including in his latest:

https://literotica.com/s/a-barn-dance

He turned off voting and comments, so I thought I’d give him some kudos here. Cheers.
I 2nd this recommendation. There are so many good authors on Lit, but I always come back to j267’s stories. He tells nearly every one from the stag/cuckolded husband’s perspective in ways few authors can. He also has a unique knack for introducing secondary characters who convey the details of the wife’s indiscretions to the cucked hubby in the most erotic ways. It’s always hot! PM me for a recommendation of some of his best work.

Last edited:
I 2nd this recommendation. There are so many good authors on Lit, but I always come back to j267’s stories. He tells nearly every story from the stag/cuckolded husband’s perspective in ways few authors do. He also has a unique knack for introducing secondary characters who convey the details of the wife’s indiscretions to the cucked hubby in the most erotic ways. It’s hot!
FifthEstate, I agree j267 is wonderful, but my husband I actually prefer your work to anyone writing in the IR category. Your series The Speedo Doesn’t Lie is our all time favorite story on all of Literotica. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve read it.

FifthEstate, I agree j267 is wonderful, but my husband I actually prefer your work to anyone writing in the IR category. Your series The Speedo Doesn’t Lie is our all time favorite story on all of Literotica. I can’t tell you how many times we’ve read it.
I agree FifthEstate writes hot stories! If you like interracial, EricasDreams also has some incredibly erotic and vivid stories.

I'm looking forward to working my way through some of these recommendations.

I'm here now because I stumbled upon this: https://www.literotica.com/s/pleasure-and-pain-5

The author only published this one story (BDSM) and was never active in the forums. This makes some sense to me because it gave me the strong impression that it was the recording of a fantasy that probably worked for her for a long time. Fortunately she has a wonderful way with words.

I'm tagging her in case she logs into the forums after about 10 years of quietude: @SassyPervert. (I guess not.. the name doesn't come up in the dropdown.)

Back