Golf Sextacular (PM Homerun2611 before posting)

She is incredible, her movement is artistic. I admire her ability her sensuality, it is an incredible show. "Is something wrong, my Love? i only wanted to give you a show...to show you are my exclusive Man and something that only you will be allowed to enjoy for the rest of my life.""I know, and you are amazing. Sexy, honestly an artist, please know that if I take all my baggage away, I think you are amazing. It is just two things.

1. It kills me to think that any other man has had a chance to enjoy you as I just watched you, I hat that they have that picture of you, or what I like to now think of as mine. But honestly that is the past and I have to let it go. We both have pasts, and I get that and I love you.

2. Is different, I know you saw your audience as just me tonight, but I think we have a very different definition of what being exclusive to me means. Were you prepared to do that same show tonight, admittedly with me as your focus of attention, but let others be voyeurs and watch you like that? See you naked and on display? If so, please know how much I would hate that. If this show takes place for me and only seen by me, I love it, but the minute one more set of eyes is involved it completely goes the other way. I do not want to share you, and I need you to respect that and know that would kill me and ultimately us.

Claire, I know this has been crazy, but you are my wife now. We started on a trip, that was originally attended for a party girl. Make no mistake, I never cared at all about any of those women. As I watched you with Jessica, and even when we fucked in front of everyone, I was consumed by your sexiness, but I hated that you were on display. It made me sick afterward, I didn't want others to see you. I didn't want you to be a party girl, I wanted you as THE GIRL. I think you may think you need to do things like you think I did with others. I only did it with them because I didn't care about them, I had no feelings for them. And if you kept doing that, I would have no feelings for you eventually either. Claire, I love you, and I don't want to share you in any way with anyone. I love your sexiness, but for me and only for me.

i have to look away; i am suddenly deeply ashamed of myself...of my past...of my present. My eyes well with tears as a cauldron of emotions churn and boil inside me. On one hand i feel ashamed that i was ready to put on a show, that i was ready to display myself not caring that i was flaunting this wonderful Man's property inappropriately in front of others. On the other hand, the weekend had started out as me being a replacement for a stripper or prostitute...so i was trying to fulfill what i thought were your fantasies. i wrestle with the fact that besides the start of our romantic relationship being hedonistic sex instead of romantic love, i came with you hoping for a future...not just a weekend of pleasure.

A weekend that ended so unexpectedly.

Then i feel anger...that you are moving the ground rules under me. Angst swells as i realize i have been trying to figure things out...be what you want me to be...which seems to be changing from moment to moment...

Then i return to feelings of love...you are conflicted too. You now see me as more than a trophy. You see me as a partner. A wife and maybe someday...mother of your children. You are also old fashioned as see me as a possession. Someone under your control whose behavior reflects positively or negatively upon you.

i reach up and pull of the blonde wig. i lean in and kiss you. "i love you Bill. i belong to no one but you. Yes, i was ready to not only get up on that stage but to win it. Yes, part of this is female vanity combined with an exhibitionist side. But a major part was i wanted to win it for you...to give you bragging rights. Look at me...i'm not ugly but i am nothing special...i am a girl-next-door. i have some talents, but i am not the glamorous arm candy all the other women are out there."

As i explain myself i realize that it is more than vanity, exhibitionism or even you. i was trying to validate myself. "Honestly, Bill...sometimes i have no idea why you picked me out of all the women you could have had. i mean...i do not have large breasts...i'm just a country girl...a school teacher so its not like i have a job like yours where people's livelihood is at stake. i mean if you are wrong; a family could loose it all. That takes a special kind of Man with a special kind of smart to handle that responsibility! Besides three holes and maybe a womb...what could i offer you?" i lean in and hold you tight so you do see the tears.

Yes, i was ready to not only get up on that stage but to win it. Yes, part of this is female vanity combined with an exhibitionist side.

Bill is crushed, he is kidding himself. She thinks stripping for him, but letting others watch is fine, hell glamorous. He has been kidding himself, he wanted to think she understood and at least slightly regretted what she had done, his love had made her see a better way, but apparently not. He almost walks out right there, I am sorry Claire, I thought you and I were on the same page, we are not and I want to end this while I still care about you, before you do things that make me feel about you just like all the throw away girls of my past. You like stripping, it validates you, and you are either too young or you have the same character flaws they do that make you value yourself through being the sexiest or the lust of others, not realizing that none of it is real. it is a losing war with time, and in that business time is cruel, at 18-21 you are hot, a 24 year old is old, a 28 year old looks like a used dish rag, and a 40 year old is either on drugs, dead or trying to live a life where no one knows what they did. but he stays quiet.

"But a major part was i wanted to win it for you...to give you bragging rights. Look at me...i'm not ugly but i am nothing special...i am a girl-next-door. i have some talents, but i am not the glamorous arm candy all the other women are out there." Bragging rights, of what? The biggest slut, I can find bigger sluts...settle down...she doesn't understand how I see her, how she should see herself. Who fed her this line of bullshit, that men want sluts or women who do this crap are empowered.
Two types of women, women you fuck and women you marry. If a man isn't treating you well, professing his love and showing legitimate caring, you are the former. Claire had started as a substiitute for the former, but Bill had hoped the latter based on their interactions at the health club. He thought she was special, why was she trying so damn hard to prove she was the kind you fuck.
Bill remains silent, he wants to hear her out.

And then she closes, "Honestly, Bill...sometimes i have no idea why you picked me out of all the women you could have had. i mean...i do not have large breasts...i'm just a country girl...a school teacher so its not like i have a job like yours where people's livelihood is at stake. i mean if you are wrong; a family could loose it all. That takes a special kind of Man with a special kind of smart to handle that responsibility! Besides three holes and maybe a womb...what could i offer you?"

And Bill wants to scream and cry at the same time. I picked you out because of what is on the inside, not the outside, yes I think you are pretty and sexy, but that means nothing, love is all about the inside, and all her statements are about the outside. Maybe she is just too young? I felt her though, felt how special, she doesn't trust herself. Part of him considers giving up, I don't want to hurt you. If my love can't validate you, if you think you need this, and more to the point if you pursue this, I will come to disrespect you. I don't want to feel this. I would have been ashamed if she had performed like this in front of those men. He didn't want to feel that way about her, he didn't want her to see that he felt that way, it would kill her. He would try one more time, but this was it, they couldn't keep coming back to this, she had to understand how he saw her and either love and want that same thing or she needed to be Mary Sue, and he would wish her all the best, and wait for the report some day of what tragedy had befallen her. He knew it was a road to nowhere.

Claire, this is it. This needs to be our last discussion on this. I believe stripping was a mistake, That hopefully you survived, but Given the note to your father, the blackmail, I don’t think the story is quite done. You say you have no regrets, your father, me, being a source of blackmail, really no regrets?

Going forward, there is zero compelling or sexy to me, about my wife ever being seen or thought of as a stripper by other men again. We both have mistakes in our past, the key is our present, tonight would have been a mistake of the present, as would any other time where you allowed yourself to put on a show that any one but me got to see. And if you want that, or you need that, I won't stop you, I just won't be with you.

Whether you decide to move forward with me or not, please never, fucking ever, refer to yourself as three holes and maybe a womb, again. That Characterization devalues everything you are as a person. That sounds like a stripper, because that is all they become, until their looks so fade, no one even wants those.

Do not be defined or let others define you by your appearance. Yes you are cute, actually beautiful in my eyes, but here is what I love about Claire: Her intuition, the way she understands when I am hurt or vulnerable and comes to me with love, tenderness, trying to make me whole. Her desire to have a family and care for them. Her smile, the look in her eyes as she sees new things, how she always first cares for me, and then herself. Her intelligence, yes you are young and yes you have not had certain experiences, but you are smart, and caring and loving and wonderful. You are also the sexiest woman I have ever met. Not because of big tits, I hate big tits. Yes I consider you very cute and pretty. For me your figure is perfect, so feminine, so delicate. But if you weren't if your body type wasn't my definition of perfection, but you still melted in my arms the way you do, made me feel so incredible with every touch, but particularly when my cock is in your cunt, or as I thought of until tonight, your cock was in my cunt. You would still be the sexiest woman I ever met. Being a teacher is noble, Yes my job has huge responsibility, but it doesn’t define me. My character does. So does yours.

These are things you can't define, but I am mesmerized when I am with you. I don't want anyone else, I don't see anyone else. I see the woman who makes me whole.

When I pulled you out of that contest, I told the emcee how you were too good for this event, I told you, how much I valued you, and now you sit here and tell me you need something like this to validate you, to prove your worth to me, when nothing could be farther from the truth.

I guess I get it, I have seen, had friends that became strippers and they got hooked, like a weird form of heroine, emotionally destructive heroine, they found they loved that superficial adulation, craved it, and pursued it until it destroyed them and left them with no sense of self worth. It is too bad, they could have had real lives. I really thought, maybe deluded myself, that you were different.

Claire, you can't have me and be willing to so little value what I care about that you would let others watch you strip, that you would think winning something like this would make me proud. Those women who performed here tonight, will not be married to these guys in 3 years, I will bet anything you want. Actually, I think one already blew it tonight. I pulled you from this to save you, not hurt you, and you don't get it. Claire, I tried to love you, show you how much I loved you, would have done anything for you, but I can't..”.
I can’t continue, tears roll down my face and it is hard to breathe, I don’t want to lose her, but maybe she needs time...

Last edited:
i feel your tears in my hair. i want to believe. i want to believe that we can salvage this. i do not want to be a divorcee after not even a week of a storybook marriage. So i lay in your eyes and cry with you. i never thought of myself as overly emotional; i always thought of myself as rational. A girl not ruled by her heart. But lately, ever since shortly after you came into my life romantically...my emotions have seemed to have spiraled out of control.

We sat there in silence until our time is up.

The bouncer comes in and sees that things are not good. This has happened from time to time and they have plans for this. They call us a speed boat which takes us back to the island. There we go to bed, cuddling but not making love. In the morning i get up and cook us breakfast. We finally start talking again and decide that it may be wise send me home early...maybe visit my parents and re-center myself while you do the same.

I watch her make breakfast and I can't believe this is happening. My girl, my muse, is leaving our honeymoon early and quite possibly leaving me. I arrange for my jet to take her home. I consider going with her, I want to go with her, but she seemed shell shocked when I got done talking last night. I wish I could take some back but not all. We do have an issue, maybe. In the bottom of my heart I really feel she is the girl I think she is. But she is trying to tall me something or I am not getting something she needs. The helicopter is coming in to get her. We have been magic, almost the entire time we have been together, how are we here, how could it possibly be over. I am not giving up, I am hoping some separation gives her clarity, let's her appreciate what she has, and I look inside and maybe me too. I dread tonight wthout her, hell I dread 15 minutes from now without her.

I carry her bags to the helipad. I see the hammock, and I think back to the night before last, what an amazing night, the tuxedo, the storm, Bill and Claire, lock and key. He is overwhelmed with sadness.

He walks over to her and cradles her sweet little face in his hands. "If I hurt you I am so sorry. I love you Claire, heart and soul, I love you. I don't know if love is enough, but I am sure rooting for it. I do agree we need time, but I am not giving up on us and I will never give up on you. Please don't forget all the good. I promise you, I will be waiting until you tell me you won't be back, I truly never want to be with anyone again but you. You are mine, until you tell me you aren't, and even if we aren't together...yet...if you are in trouble come to me, come to me first, and let me help you, I will do anything for you. I know you are made, but someday I hope you understand I was only trying to protect you" She sees the tear run down my cheek, I see the helicopter land, "I love you, can I please kiss you good bye?

The rotor wash from the helicopter blades blows my dress as i look up at you. You are hurting as much as i am. Yes Bill! Kiss me! Take me in your arms and NEVER let me go! is what i want to scream. But i know i must be stronger than that. We both need time and clarity. You say you want to wait for me. But is that only because i am here? Standing before you? What if i leave? How long will it take for you to go back to the strippers and the whores?

Or maybe that part of you is now as in your past as my stripping. i will leave here a better woman. i wrap my arms around your neck and we kiss, a long sorrowful kiss that neither one of wants to break as the pilot loads my bags. Then i step on the helicopter and it lifts off.

i wave to you as you shrink to a spot on the island. This has been amazing. You have taught me so much...shown me things i had never thought i would see. i cry all the way back to KC. Luckily i have dark shades for the Uber back to the condo complex. I check my messages, there are several from my principal. i text him, he is at the school catching up on somethings while the kids are gone for Spring Break. He asks if i can be there in twenty minutes, so i have the driver divert.

i walk into his office, the superintendent is there along with the district lawyer. No one looks happy. They show me the video. They explain to me the email from a concerned parent. They tell me i am fired; the one bright side is there are no kids here and so they had decided against having the school police resource officer present to walk me out. i am allowed to collect my belongings from my desk as i wait for my next Uber.

Once back at my apartment i am tempted to hide in my dungeon. i have the other set of keys frozen in ice ready to go. Then i think perhaps i should not do it alone; i decide i'll swing by Jessica's. She had given me her address, so i put in Google Maps and hop in my car. We could have a girl's night, drink some wine. i'll ask her to stay with me as a friend...and safety.

i get to her place...i knock. i hear nothing. i text her again...no response. On instinct i try the door knob...it opens. i enter her place...i look around. There is a shattered vase on the floor. Her splintered wooden door hangs from its hinges. Then i smell it. He was here...his body spray still lingers...shaking in fear i back out of the place...all my senses on full alert as i close the door behind me. i turn and run back to my car. What do i do? Where do i turn?

i had fallen asleep, you had said you would be following me back to KC shortly. i had run straight to the one place i felt i would be safe: you. i knocked, but you did not answer. i did not know what to do...so i just slid down the door into a crumpled mess...sobbing. i must have been exhausted; i have no idea how long i have been like this. i am only aware of one thing: i am no longer alone. i awake with a start and i look up...i see you. "Help."

He watches her fly away and it is as if his very soul and breath leave with her. “Claire, don’t go, don’t leave” he screams in vain. He crumples to the sand. She is gone, she left him…and it is 100 percent his fault. He thinks of her looking back, watching him grow smaller as the helicopter flies away and he realizes it isn’t just an optical illusion, he can feel himself growing smaller, decaying spiritually and emotionally. The pain in the hollowness of his heart is tremendous, scorching, and then his old companion shows up, self loathing.

The oddest things run through your mind when you are in this much mental anguish. He thinks of the words he spoke to her last night. He had taken a gentle bird, looking for, needing affirmation and love from him, a women who had spent 24x7 thinking of little things to make him happier, feel sexier, who had put him over any aspect of self, who had developed a whole routine, been willing to expose herself completely maybe not only, but primarily, to make him proud, to prove she deserved to be with him, and to entertain him sexually. Instead, he had let his demons, his enemies, destroy it, her, and Oh God, maybe even us.

How long would that girl, haunt him. His college love, the one, in fairness with huge help from her family, who seared in his mind to never trust completely, that he wasn’t good enough. He had passion once in his life before Claire, and it was her, when she left him, for a “better” society partner, it had etched both a drive and a set of insecurities that had ruled him to this day. Why did Claire's displaying herself bother him so much, he could convince himself of the horrible end to that road, and he did believe that, frankly knew it, and yes that was the noble reason he lectured her last night. But that was not the real reason, it was his old enemies. “She is only doing this, because she needs to feel she is enticing other men. You aren’t enough, satisfying you is not enough, you loving her is not enough. She is keeping her options open, maybe one of these other men, will notice, be enticed, swoop in, and give her what you are obviously lacking". Was he lacking? Intellectually, he didn’t think so, but he hadn’t thought so before either. So he tried to shut it down, fight that enemy.

And he did so by attacking Claire. Making her feel unworthy, what a fucking joke. She didn’t understand why he picked her. She was so much more than those other women. He shut himself down after his college love left him. He married a wonderful woman, terrific mother, but never felt real passion. Then he let his self loathing rule his behavior, drinking and gambling too much, and womanizing, all the womanizing with nameless, faceless bodies, who let a spiritually dead man come in side and violate them and move on. Why didn’t he pick them, he never considered them. Why couldn’t she see herself though his eyes. How she had brought life back, made him feel, love, and finally have passion. It wasn’t close, he had tried to articulate that to her, but he had done so after shaming her. Her mind had turned off, shattered, she hadn’t heard the good stuff. He had crushed her with the bad. Words…words… Bill loved Hamiton, the Lin-Manuel Miranda masterpiece. He felt a kinsmanship wit Alexander, both good and bad. Bill was not an immigrant or an orphan, but he was self made from humble beginnings and he too had built his fame based on his ability with words and a burning set of insecurities as motivation. “Why do you write like your running out of time…you built palaces out of paragraphs…cathedrals with your words”.

His gift was charisma and words, and the ability to bend wills with his words. But he had used his business Bill when speaking with her last night, initially lacking emotion, clinically building his fact based case, he had made her feel worthless, and ashamed. He sat there realizing he had thought he was explaining the perils she had avoided and may still face, how to change to be safer, and instead he had shamed her. You fucking idiot, bully, and you can rationalize as to your motives, but be honest, your enemies are the ones who pushed you to be so strong and brutal…He found the song he was looking for, he needed a lecture and it was from Hamilton, a deleted song, Alexander has betrayed his wife and then publicized it to preserve his reputation and in the process potentially destroyed his wife’s and their marriage. His sister in law comes in and lectures…

“Congratulations…

You have invented a new kind of stupid…

A damage-you-can-never-undo-kinda stupid…

An open-all-the-cages-in-the-zoo-kinda stupid…

Truly-didn’t-think-this-through-kiinda stupid..

So scared of what your enemies will do to you...

Yet, you’re the only enemy you ever seem to lose to…”

Yes, he had done this to himself. He wanted his muse, he had to trust her, more than himself. He had to trust she wouldn’t leave, was not looking for someone else. Did want him and would love him. He had to get her back, make her trust him again. Keep his enemies at the gate, and be the man that she thought he was, the one, ha, that she didn’t feel she deserved.

He was on the next jet he could charter. He couldn’t get back to her quickly enough. He needed her so much more than she needed him. He thought of her constantly the entire way home, adrenaline coursed through his veins. He hoped she hadn’t left yet, he had to show her somehow, he knew how cold his bed, his life would be without her, he did not need time, he needed her. He was so sorry, god be there Claire, don’t have given up…He literally ran from the limo towards his apartment, dump my bags, and…

There she was, slumped against his door, his heart sailed, and then he saw her face, the dried tears, the streaks of mascara. God damn it, who hurt her, I will kill them, what did they do…and then nausea swept through his body, and he was afraid he knew the answer, he had hurt her, he was the one he needed to punish, God Damn You Bill. He leaned down and touched her shoulder, her sweet vulnerable shoulder. He could fix this, he had to fix this…her little eyes opened, and one word came out, “HELP”. He picked her up in his arms, her body a dish rag, “Help? What has happened Claire…?”

Exhausted from the day, i am limp in your arms as i am picked up and carried into your apartment. i try and speak, but only one word comes out. One weak and pathetic word. "help." My voice is dry so after gently laying me on your bed you fetch me a glass of water and i drink it eagerly as if i had been in a desert.

"claire, you need to tell me...who hurt you? How do you need help?" Your voice quivers as if you are wrestling with inner demons.

"My principal...the superintendent...the district lawyer...a video on the internet...of us in Vegas..." My voice is halting as i choke back tears and sobs. "...shows us fucking in the club...me being carried into the hotel...close up of my 'creampie'...a parent found it...complained...district had no choice..."

i take a deep breath. "Did not know where to go...went to Jessica's...she was not there...door unlocked...broken door...broken vase...and the smell...the scent of him..." i tremble, terribly afraid as if there was a monster nearby. i cannot speak...

"claire...you need to tell me who 'him' is. I am here to help you...I will protect you and keep you safe." The inner demon seems to be gone; your voice is now strong and confident once more. Not just strong and confident...but almost enraged but not at me.

You give me a few moments...moments that extend into minutes. "There was...this guy...at my old club...he was...obsessed with me...i...i...i...i smelled...his cologne...in Jessica's...apartment..." i roll over and bury my face in your chest. "You were right...i have been stupid...made bad decisions...been careless...played with fire..." And then i sob...

Interlude: jessica's enslavement​

She had lost track of the time she had been here since she awoke after her abduction. He had kept her in shackles, completely nude. He had had his way with her repeatedly. Then he had found the pictures on her phone. He saw her with claire...Mary Sue. This is a sign, he thought ...fate wants me to be with her. Fate has delivered Mary Sue to me. He scrolled through the contacts; no one named 'Mary Sue'...but there was one: claire (MS). He asked his slave about her. "I want you to call claire and invite her to your apartment. Comply and i will let you go. Refuse and I will kill you." He had no intent of leaving witnesses; but she did not need to know that.

She refused; but he could not carry through with his threat just yet. He need her to make that call. "You have 24 hours. No food, water or light." With that he locked her in her cell and turned off the light...

24 Hours Later...​

Jessica was trying not to cry as she dialed the number; her tormentor had told her to keep her voice calm. The phone began to ring on the other end.

He watched intently; his plan was to take Jessica back to her apartment and use her to lure claire there to abduct her.

Claire explains the situation and sobbed into Bill's chest. He had a million things he was thinking, but his strength was compartmentalizing, and prioritizing. "It is okay Kitten we can discuss all that later, we have to try to save Jessica." First they would try to rescue Jessica, if she was still alive, and then the video and then themselves.

Bill knows what to do. "Claire, I want you to go into the bedroom and rest, trust me, he won't hurt you and we will get Jessica". Bill knows professionals that know exactly how to handle these types of situations, he calls Jimmy and Danny. The are ex CIA they will know how to handle the Jock and what to do. He also knows deep down they are sadists who control their urges but he would turn them loose today. They were two of the best critical hostage situations specialists in the CIA and would still be called in under extreme circumstances. Bill had taken their service pensions and turned them into small fortunes. They would do anything for him.

"Guys, I want this situation handled off the record. I want him found, this girl returned, and I never want him to be able to hurt anyone again. You can have as much fun as you want, but there can be no trail and he can't ever be able to hurt anyone again."

Bill had no issue with vigilante justice. This guy was scum and would be caught red handed, Jessica would be returned in whatever condition she was in, and then the Jock would cry like a baby until he was no more. These guys were good and this guy would scream for mercy and none would be given.

They smiled at Bill's instruction. One went over to Jessica's house to look for clues and the other stayed with Bill and Claire. All of a sudden the phone rang and it was Jessica, Claire came into the room and told us that she wanted to meet. We expected it was a trap, and mouthed to Claire that she should could meet Jessica at her apartment in 2 hours. That would allow plenty of time for Jimmy and Danny to do their work.

As soon as Claire hung up, they called her cellular company, within three minutes they knew where the phone call had originated from. Within 10 they burst though the door and tied down the Jock. It took a few minutes more, but they found the dungeon and grabbed Jessica, she was a crying mess, "Tell Claire, it is a trap, he made me do it, I....I ....I am so sorry." "We know" Danny said as he walked Jessica into the room where they had the Jock. He was hand cuffed and tied up so he couldn't move. His cock was pulled out of his zipper and lying on the table, flaccid. Jimmy turned to Jessica, "we like to have the victim decide, what would you like us to do with this?", pure venom hissed from her mouth, "Cut the fucking thing off" and whack, Jimmy brought down the cleaver in his hand and the tip of the Jock's penis was no more. Not a big deal, he would never use it again anyhow. Jessica smiled as she walked out, justice would be served. However she was a mess, and when Danny brought her back to Bill and Claire's she fell into Claire's arms crying and apologizing. Bill called a good Dr. friend of his, and asked her to come over. ""We have an abducted rape victim here and we need to get her some help".

Bill knew he couldn't undo Claire's firing, and he felt so guilty. But he could stop the video. Danny called three guys and within minutes that video was being tracked across the net and if a server was on line with that video it was being fried. Bill knew this type of hacking carried enormous fines, but no one really worried about porn guys, and even if he did have to pay fines it was well worth it. The same program would be run each of the next 30 days, in all likelihood copies of that video would be all but done shortly. "Danny, please find out what piece of shit uploaded this originally, and make sure he never uploads anything again. Don' kill him, but scare the ever living shit out of him such that a career change is the only option.

With his team on the trail, Bill walked in to see Claire, Jessica was asleep. "Claire are you okay?"

Jessica has showered and is sleeping in my arms; she did not have clothes so she is sleeping naked in my arms. But she is under your bed's covers, so her modesty is protected. i look up at you. i look a wreck, but i look stronger than when you picked me up and carried me into your condo. i have since showered and had a little bit of food...but i have been sobbing and my red eyes and puffy eyes tell the tale. It is perhaps the first time that you have seen me without make-up. Like Jessica, i am also nude under the covers since i did not have clothes other than what i was wearing when you found me. But they are in your washer getting cleaned.

"Claire are you okay?"

i look up and a flash of a smile crosses my face as i see you...for a moment i am in a place where we are working...firing on all cylinders. Then reality crushes the moment. But you look concerned. You sit on the bed, the cover falls from a breast but you have seen it before and i am too exhausted to really care.

"Yes, Bill." i look down at the girl sleeping in my arms, she stirs as she struggles with a nightmare. Then i look back at you, a tear sliding down my face. "No...that's a lie...i'm horrible. This...this could be me. And you are right...i have made some very poor choices...i have lost my job. Who knows what other damage i have done to people i love? Not only that...but i have destroyed our marriage." i take a deep breath, my uncovered breast rising and falling, my eyes then look up...meeting your gaze. "Jessica and i are going to move into my condo...unless we have a hope...unless you want to move me in your home still. She can still move into my place..." i look at you, worried what your response will be...

”Claire, yes I want you here, I want you to be my wife, and I don’t ever want to lose you. We have both made mistakes, but my biggest mistake was ever letting you think I was ashamed of you. I couldn’t be prouder to have you as my wife. We have a million things to talk about, but we are a team. I love you, if anyone might have destroyed our marriage, it is me, but it is not destroyed, please stay here, please come back to my arms, my bed and let’s work on our marriage Help me understand what you need and let me help you avoid pitfalls of innocence and inexperience. I need to be honest with you about my insecurities.Let’s learn to make mistakes and survive them together. I need you, I cannot be happy or complete without you, and I love you. Please come back to me...”

We spent the next hour, discussing her firing, and my past and fears of her deciding some day I wasn’t enough and how that related to my not wanting her to display herself. How I wanted my muse, how much I loved that playful side, but we also discussed being careful, that we can never let something like the video happen. There was more to discuss, but we needed to look in on Jessica. I suggested she stay on our couch for a few days before moving to Claire’s to feel safe. Then I looked into her eyes, “I want you to come back, if you want forever with me, if you love me, and don’t have a single doubt that you want to be my wife.”

A tear slides down my cheek...

...another slides down the other...

...another follows the first as another follows the second one...

...then i am sobbing.

i feel you sit on the bed, your arms sliding around me...pulling me in close. "i...i...i love you Bill...i will try...i commit myself fully to you...and our marriage..."

You are about to say something when a scream pierces my eardrums...i turn and look...it is Jessica. She has awoken. She has awoken to a strange bed, and does not recognize the Man in it. Then she recognizes you, and buries her face in her hands, sobbing. "Bill...i'm sorry...i thought you were him..."

"It's okay...you are safe. He is NEVER going to hurt anyone else EVER again. Justice has been served. You can stay here as long as you want. Give claire your sizes and I will get you clothes, but you are free to stay in my..." You catch yourself and look at me, i had frowned when you excluded me from your home...but you catch yourself. It is a habit. "...I mean claire and my home. You can have my bed, share it with claire...i will sleep on my couch tonight. Tomorrow you can move into her old condo...permanently."

"i do not want to be alone." She says softly, i pull her close. i remain silent, too exhausted myself to think clearly, i am going to follow your lead.

"If you want claire can stay with you until you feel safe...secure."

She looks at you. "Do you think...i could stay here...i would feel more safe with a GOOD Man..."

Bill is happy to have his wife back, but not like this. She is battered and Jessica is broken. Both by the Jock, he hopes his men had a field day, that piece of shit couldn't have died more gruesomely for what he had decided to do to these lovely girls. Bill needed and wanted Claire so much, he wanted to feel her, hold her, but Jessica was broken, terrified and that is what he did, he took care of those in need protected them, tried to make the bad guys go away. He understood, she needed to feel a level of comfort that Claire alone could not provide. He heard it loud and clear in her statements.

"i do not want to be alone....Do you think...i could stay here...i would feel more safe with a GOOD Man..."

Bill walked over to both of them and put his arms around them, hugged both and kissed each one on the top of their head. "Ladies, sit down, let me make you something to eat, and then we will lay down and rest, you need time to heal. Jessica, you are welcome here as long as you need."

Bill was actually a pretty good cook, and he cooked up some vegetable and cheese egg while omlettes. I don't think Jess or Claire realized how much they needed food. They initially picked at thier food and then the dove in starving. When they were done, they both looked up, like little girls. Bill just wanted to protect them, take care of them, heal them. He set the dishes in the sink, he would take care of them later. He went over and took both of them by the hand, and he lead them into the bedroom. Bill had a super king sized bed, and he laid down in the middle and looked at Jessica, "It's okay, right Claire?" Claire immediately understood, Bill was being a white knight a protector, "Of course" and she lead Jessica over to Bill's side, and watched her friend cuddle into his right arm, and she went around and crawled into his left. Both ladies rested their heads on his chest, and held hands over the top of him. Each had one leg over his, and he held his two little broken girls, and he stroked their hair and lightly massaged their backs until they fell asleep, and then he just held them tightly, keeping the bad guys away.

Chapter 9

i watch the Missouri countryside slip by as we make our way to...home. It has been awhile since i have seen my parents and i am terrified. i am returning a married woman to a Man who they have never met; and i have been fired for cause from my teaching job. i am a professional failure; and i fear their disappointment in me.

But more importantly than this, my marriage is being salvaged but it is not there yet. With the events surrounding Jessica and getting her healed after her nightmare; it has been a distraction from tending to Bill and the needs of our marriage. Like the noble Man that he is, he has allowed me to nurture the severely wounded girl back to a semblance of health. This has meant nights away from him in his bed as i have slept over at my place, sharing a bed for comfort (not sex) with Jessica.

We have had our stolen moments of passion. A quick BJ here. Getting bent over the kitchen sink and fucked there. But we have not made love. i think Bill senses that i am still broken and i need to be fixed before that can happen. i also think he is at his wit's end on how to do it; so he surprised me with taking yet another week off to take me home...

i give him the directions to the house where i grew up. Taking him through the sleepy small town and out a country highway several miles. Our driveway is about a mile long; i see my Father in the field. He is struggling with a calving cow. "Bill, stop the car..."

i hop out and start running towards my Father. i am wearing the wrong outfit for what i am about to do; a white dress and brown cowgirl boots (Linky). i climb over the barbed wire fence with ease and take off across the field. My hat flies off. "Breach, Daddy?" i ask, appraising the situation. The cow is bellowing in pain.

"Yep, lil' one, sure glad to see you."

i know what to do, i slip my arms into her, feeling the calf inside. "Yeah, she's just gonna need a little help." i am in past my elbows as i get my grip. i start to ease the calf out of the birth canal.

"So glad you're here...moma here probably appreciates your small hands and twig arms to mine." My Father winks at me. Shortly the calf is out, and the cow is no longer in pain. i pet.

Then i realize just how gross i am; my white dress is probably ruined. i look up and see you; your expression is priceless. i come up to you and get on my tiptoes and give you a kiss. ""Welcome to the farm, my Love." My Father is standing next to me.

"Good to meet you in person, Bill." He says, removing his hand from his glove and extending a dirty hand for a shake.

Last edited:
Interlude: Jessica​

She wakes up in claire's condo. It has been two weeks since she was able to move out of Bill's apartment. She had spent a week there, and despite being newlyweds, Bill had allowed her to stay with them following her hellish nightmare. Then after she had moved into claire's condo, her new friend had spent each night with her. Jessica could be alone; she just had difficulty going to sleep at first. But early this morning Bill & claire had left to go visit her parents. So they decided to make last night a test case for her sleeping alone.

She had done it!

After tossing and turning for three hours...

She looks at her alarm; it was 9:16 am. She wondered what had woken her, then she heard it again.

She was not alone! She texts claire...she wonders if she should call the police...

i am so sorry! That's Bill the Plumber! i forgot, he was going to come and fix the garbage disposal! i am SO sorry! The reply text is.

Jessica gets out of bed, puts on a t-shirt and lounge pants. "Hi." She says softly as she greets Bill the Plumber.

Bill stands up and looks at the young woman before him. His jaw drops. Literally drops. "You...you must be Jessica...you are way more pretty than claire said you were...and she said you were beautiful..." He stumbles over his words in a cute way, a way that makes Jessica blush.

"i'm going to make coffee...maybe some breakfast. Would you...would you like me to make some for you too?"

Bill the Plumber smiles. "I sure would like that, Miss."

Jessica, looks down blushing and brushes an errant strand of coppery hair from her face. "You can call me jessie..."

As we travel along the highway we are both filled in thought. Claire is leaning against the far door, I try to reach for her hand but she is just out of reach. An interesting metaphor for where we are at. Just two weeks ago she had been in tears, "No...that's a lie...i'm horrible. This...this could be me. And you are right...i have made some very poor choices...i have lost my job. Who knows what other damage i have done to people i love? Not only that...but i have destroyed our marriage." I had responded, ”Claire, yes I want you here, I want you to be my wife, and I don’t ever want to lose you. We have both made mistakes, but my biggest mistake was ever letting you think I was ashamed of you. I couldn’t be prouder to have you as my wife. We have a million things to talk about, but we are a team. I love you, if anyone might have destroyed our marriage, it is me, but it is not destroyed, please stay here, please come back to my arms, my bed and let’s work on our marriage..."

I had hoped that was a point that had brought us together, a point we could progress from, but we really hadn't. The situation with Jessica was difficult and I admired how both Claire and I, but particularly Claire had responded to Jessica. At first the three of us had slept together, me holding two injured birds. Then Jessica had been comfortable moving into Claire's but Claie had spent every night with Jessica. She had slept with Jessica even after Jessica assured us she was fine. Eventually I began to wonder was she avoiding me. I tried to dismiss it, but something was wrong. Actually Jessica in many ways was healing better than Claire. These last two weeks had been tumultuous to say the least. From our argument, to her job scandel, to seeing what someone like Jock would do to a woman, she began to doubt all of her choices.

I had tried to think through options and had finally called her father seeking the help of her family, and we had set up the trip home. I was honestly willing to do anything to heal her, heal us. She jumped out of our car when she saw the calfing in trouble, her natural instincts took over, and she was honestly amazing in what she was able to do. When she finished, she came up me and got on her tiptoes, and gave me a kiss, a real kiss, like she wanted to be there, "Welcome to the farm, my Love." I smiled, that was the nicest most loving thing she had said in two weeks. My heart fluttered...I wanted to hope we could get back to us, we could heal. I walked over to her father and shook his hand, "Good to finally meet you in person, Sir..."

Last edited:
For a moment all is right once more. i am here with my Father and Husband; the two most important Men in my life. i am surrounded by the warmth of love. Then i see it; the look in Daddy's eyes. It is there, just a hint of disapproval. Right? He is unhappy that my career has been thrown away in a moment of recklessness...and something else...like he knows more than he is letting on. My face falls, and i try not to let the tear slide down my cheek.

My Father shakes your hand, i can tell he is somewhat surprised that you took his hand...it being so dirty. He smiles at the strength of your grip. "Well, let's get you kids up to the house. I'm sure that Mrs. Sinclaire cannot wait to see her daughter. Do you mind, if my lil' girl rides with me Bill?"

"Not at all." i look at you, you seem almost relieved to get a moment to yourself away from me. i know it has not been easy for you as i wrestle with my demons. i hope that you can forgive me my distance as i figure myself out...so i can be good enough for you. i feel like everything is coming undone and even my own emotions are spiraling out of control.

i follow Daddy back to the driveway and we scramble over the fence and i settle into the familiar passenger's seat of the 1998 Ford F-250. We start up the gravel drive. "Quite a Man you have there." He says as we make our way to the house. "I like him and I think your mother will too."

i look down, fidgetting with my now filthy dress. "i think he's pretty special..."

"Listen lil' girl; I know you. Something is eatin' at you and it is probably threatening to poison your marriage. i do not know him as well as you do; but there seems to be an upright Man back there. He loves you and he seems to be struggling with your demon as well...in one or another. A Man like that wants to fix things. Without you talking to him and guiding him through your inner struggles...he's gonna fight the next best thing. You." As he parks the truck he looks at me with the look that conveys: you KNOW I am right. As i get out of the truck i notice, not for the first time, his gaze coming down to my neck and your collar which decorates it.

i see my mother coming out of the house; there is a strong resemblance between us. She almost hugs me, then notices the filth on my dress. She looks at me, her gaze pausing on my collar...at that moment i realize i have NEVER seen her wear any necklace that was not worn tight around her neck. i wonder if she could be in the lifestyle too...

But it is more than this. She senses something...something that i am unaware of. Is the stench of failure that thick upon me? Or is it something else?

Finally, she looks at me and smiles. "It is good to have you home. Let's get you inside and out of that dress...i think it can be saved."

My Father looks at you. "You want to grab your bags and I'll show you to her room?" He leads you into the house and into my room. The walls are a soft, pastel pink with a white four poster bed. There are some trophies with a golden female shooting from a few college competitions. Many medals from high school cross-country and track. A Future Farmers of America jacket with President embroidered on it.

"It's funny, my parents never used to let boys into this room." i enter my room, wearing a white tank top and cut-off jeans. i am smiling, something about being back home is agreeing with me. i am glowing. (Linky)

Last edited:
It is funny, when her Dad asks me if he can take her, I want to scream "YES". I am relieved, I hope he, or he and her mother, can fix their daughter that I have not been able to. Two weeks ago when he had asked her, she had come to him stating how committed she was to the marriage, "i...i...i love you Bill...i will try...i commit myself fully to you...and our marriage..." and since then, at least in his opinion, it felt like they had made little progress.

Bill fixed things, that is what he did and there were few better, but he concluded he couldn't fix her, or them, not without help. And so he had made a tough call; one that really struck at his core, went against every instinct of fighting his own battles, talking it out one on one and fixing one's own problems. He had to ask for help. So he called the only other Man he could think of who could help him fix his wife: her Father. They had talked for about an hour. And in the end, Bill realized that somethings took a village. That he was now part of a new family and he, but more importantly to him, his wife...needed the love and guidance of her parents to help pull him through. It would be tough, and it would be a leap of faith relying on strangers. But she was worth the effort.

They walked into her room, "It's funny, my parents never used to let boys into this room." I smile and start walking over to her, "Perhaps it is because I am not a boy, I am your husband". I lean in and kiss her on the cheek. "You actually look a little relaxed, even happy. That is good. I hope you find some peace here. Claire, I have missed you, I need my wife back, I need my Claire back, and I need us back, at our best. I can't tell you how lonely I have been for you these past couple of weeks. I think this trip was good. I do like your parents, your Dad is a good strong man, and your mother is both sweet and beautiful You have great genes, you're lucky. Happy to stay and talk, but if you would like some more alone time, I think I will go down stairs and share a beer with your Dad..."

i look up at you, my eyes quivering, welling up with tears. "You brilliant, silly Man. Silly, silly Man." i step over to you and pull you close, getting on my tip toes to kiss you. i close my yes and wrap my arms around your neck. i press my body into yours. i press my tongue into your mouth, dancing with yours. i moan happily. One foot popping into the air.

i break the kiss and look into your eyes. "Bill i feel so relaxed...at ease...it's like a burden has been lifted." i think back to a short conversation i had had with my mother...

i am stripping in front of my mother as she gathers my dirty clothing for her to perform her magic. i strip the thigh highs off and toss them in garbage. Then i remove the dress as she starts to apply the shout and put a scoop and a half of oxy-clean. "Something that a lot of people miss is they let the stains set. You want to treat them while still wet."

Mom looks at me. She can see right through me. "When was the last time you made love to your Husband?"

"Just two days ago...he came home and i gave him a BJ...i offered myself to him...bending over the counter..."

"Girl...a Man like William does not want a cheap whore. He does not want to just bend you over and fuck you." My jaw drops, i am not used to her speaking this way. "He wants to have some tenderness, intimacy...even romance. i can see it in the way he looks at you with a certain...longing."

i look down at my bare feet as mom hands me a pair of my cut-offs and a tank-top i had left here. She had fetched them when she saw me covered in...well you know. "i do not think i'm worthy...and i'm scared. i have lost everything...because of several stupid decisions."

A sharp smack on my cheek causes me to look up at her; she just slapped me! "i did NOT raise a quitter!" She looks at me straight in the eyes. "Is it because you fucked your Husband in public and someone took a video? Or is it because you stripped in college?" Again, my jaw drops and i am speechless. "Yes, we know...that asshole who took your friend sent us some pics." She reaches up and closes my mouth. "We love you, always will. Bill also loves you; we will always be here to pick you up when you fall. The rest does not matter. Family matters."

"Now young lady, march back to your room and win your Husband back."

* * * *​

i have not let you go. "No...i do not want you to go have a beer with my Father...i want to get close to you...do something we have not done in way too long."

"No...i do not want you to go have a beer with my Father...i want to get close to you...do something we have not done in way too long."

She has a smile on her face and a devlish sparkle in her eye that I remember well, but have missed. She slowly walks over, leans in and kisses me, as soon as her lips touch, I feel her tongue and I open to receive it. I feel her little fingers pull my shirt out of my pants and slowly unbutton it. Her kiss feels amazing, how I have hungered to feel her again like this, feminine, open, wanting. As she finishes my shirt she peels it back over my shoulders and on to the bed. My butt is pressed against the foot of the bed, but we are still standing. She releases our kiss, my mouth wants to travel with her, not let go. But she steps back from me, just a smidge, and raises her hands over her head, in the most incredibly feminine pose ever, and she looks into my eyes, with the unspoken question, "Would you like to unwrap me Daddy?"

I peel her little tank top off over her head and arms, and i gently go down and kiss each of her breasts as she rubs the back of my head in her hands. I linger on each breast, small kisses, turn into licking and suckling. Her breasts feel fuller, or is it my imagination. I enjoy each of them, playing with them kissing them, biting them, and they respond in complete arousal.

I go down on one knee and begin to kiss her bare tummy, as I unbutton her shorts. I slide them down, and kiss the outside of her damp panties and then pull those down as well. I smell her, and take in her scent with a deep breath. I kiss her outer folds, but I can tell his cunt is ready for her cock, it has been too long for each of them.

I stand up and pick her up and fall back on the bed together. She needed to come home to heal, and I realize it is still a work in process, but this is a huge step, my girl wanted, I hope needed, to make love to me again. She is on top of me, her bare breasts against my bare skin. We kiss, God how we kiss, our tongues dance and our hands grope. Her legs are straddling my jeans, eventually we will flip over and I will take her in a more submissive position, but right now we are just enjoying each other, each kiss, each touch, almost like the first time. My body feels amazing, like an addict who just got fixed, my body, mind and soul needed her, and needed her like this.

As we kiss, she finally raises her chest up, she is creating access and I feel her little hand go down and begin to play with my belt...

My little hands are sliding down to your belt, unbuckling it. My hands sliding into your pants as we kiss passionately. i stroke you until you are rock hard...i pull you towards me...gently. "i love you Bill...please...don't let me go..." i kiss you again, our tongues dancing.

i feel your cock pressing against my slit, so i rub it up and down my slit. As you push forward, you enter me. Pressing, penetrating me...stretching me...sliding into my warm and wet cunt. All the way...until your cockhead is thumping against my cervix. i let your cock go and wrap my arms around your neck and wrap my legs around your waist. Soon i am feeling your rhythmic thrusts into me. You break your kiss, and move down towards my neck. i press your face into my neck as i feel your lips kissing and suckling my neck. i whimper as you give me a hickey as i expose my neck to you.

i use my kegels to milk and massage your shaft as you make love to me. As you reclaim your wife. "Oh Bill, i love you...ravage me...take me slowly...for the first time...in awhile...we have the time...make love to your wife...Own me..." The words coming from my lips...from my heart...

"i love you Bill...please...don't let me go..." I look into her eyes and I see a bit of fear. "Claire, I am not going anywhere, I have just been trying to let you heal, I want you back and once I have you I will never let you slip away again".

I rub my cock along her slit, her little wet lips purse open in welcome, and I slide in. We had a moment earlier in the week she had offered, and I had taken her over a counter. That wasn't us, not the us I loved and longed for, no, this was that us. My cunt, her cock, lock and key, perfect in every way.

"Oh Bill, i love you...ravage me...take me slowly...for the first time...in awhile...we have the time...make love to your wife...Own me..." At first, I just smiled, loving being on top of my girl, being inside her, feeling her body underneath me, "Oh I intend to my love, this first time, I needed to wait, to make sure you were ready, but this is the last time, you are now mine again and I will take you whenever I want to". I ran my hands up her body, and brought her hands up over her head, I held them there while i kissed her slowly, longingly, passionately. Our tongues danced and I began to drive slowly, and as deeply as I could. I could feel my head hit her cervix, she wrapped her legs around me, and she began to be carried up and down off the bed, "Oh yes Claire" "You mean Cunt, don't you?" she smiled up and me. I began to laugh, "Yes, Cunt, you are pleasing Daddy, pleasing Daddy very much, I like you on your back, legs spread, waiting my arrival, wet in anticipation of my seed. Fuck me Cunt, show me what you were born to do"

I love her so, but my words ignite her, and she latches on even harder and drives herself into me, every bit as hard as I am driving into her. For minutes on end, we are a Fucking Machine! "God Claire I missed you, needed you, needed my property....I love you so much!" I felt her gripping and milking my cock and I was cumming hard, rope after rope of cream pounded into my love. The release, two plus weeks of frustration let go into this moment. I came but didn't leaver her, I lay on top and kissed her. I brushed her hair out of her eyes. "I won't ever let you go my love...just don't ever want to leave..."

"Yes, Cunt, you are pleasing Daddy, pleasing Daddy very much, I like you on your back, legs spread, waiting my arrival, wet in anticipation of my seed. Fuck me Cunt, show me what you were born to do" Nothing else makes me open and wet like this kind of dirty talk. i want more than my body made love to; i want to be mind fucked by my Lover. i do not want to hear how beautiful i am; or how amazing i am. i want to hear how good i make my Man feel.

It is like my mind turns off and i am ruled by my reproductive system. i was born female and this means i was born to accept cock and seed and turn it into a baby. i know this is not PC by any stretch. But in these moments of passion; this takes over. And in the past three to four weeks this has only intensified. As busy as things have been and as distracted as i have been; the need to feel my Husband inside me has been intense. Yes, i have spent many nights away...but these are nights filled with sexual longing for Bill conflicting with the need to nurture my friend.

i latch onto your cock with my cunt; i wrap my legs around your waist; smile as you grip my wrists and pin them, above my head, to my bed; feeling you stretch me. We make love; but not in the normal vanilla way. It is a love of the possessed for her possessor. It is the jealous love of the Masculine over the feminine. i quiver as you cum, my pussy milking your shaft of all the seed it can plant inside me. "God Claire I missed you, needed you, needed my property....I love you so much!" More wonderful words i needed to hear...to feel. The tension of the past two weeks draining from me. i whimper as i feel your weight pressing me into the bed; but not one of discomfort. Oh no...the claustrophobic sensation is one of safety and security that i am reveling in.

"I won't ever let you go my love...just don't ever want to leave..." Wonderful words, but wonderful words that bring me back to reality from sub-space. Your grip on my wrists has weakened enough that i can break free, so i wrap my arms around your neck and bury my face in your neck and i start to sob.

"i am not going to be the one that leaves...but...but i am afraid you are...that my past is going to keep coming up and poisoning us. Either you are not going to be able to let go...or someone is going to come after me like they did Jessica and me...that you are going to realize that i am more trouble than i am worth...but i promise from this day forward...to be the perfect little wife. Solely dedicated her family...to living a True North life...i may stumble and fall...or start going in a wrong direction...but if you correct me i will follow your lead...but if only you promise to forgive me my past mistakes."

"Claire, I want our pasts beyond us, I never want to go there again. I want you as my wife and I want to build a life together, and I want you to be the mother of my children. But we are finally together after 3 long weeks. Don't cry, enjoy that we are together, we have survived some horrible moments and persevered. I hope we are ultimately stronger because of it. All I know right now is I love you. And I want you. I don't care about your past, or my past, I want to focus on building a life together. I also know I don't want to go downstairs. Now that I have you, I want to keep you right here. I just want to fuck my wife and enjoy being together. Can we just do that?" I pulled her on top of me and kissed her, and held her, that was all I wanted.

Last edited:
Back