Golf Sextacular (PM Homerun2611 before posting)

”Yes, always open, all my holes, let’s go inside husband..”...Claire presents herself, avails herself, backing her words that I never have to ask, her body is always open, willing...and wanting, with actions, "Fuck me William, take any hole you want. i belong to you. i am yours. Now and forever."

I am looking at her, I love her, but my god I want her. I think about her statements to me about how she is particularly adventurous when ovulating, and I wonder if she senses the difference. Yes she may switch down a bit, but is it me, have I changed her, she is now always in some state of heat and I am in a constant state of arousal. Through her actions she is training my cock, almost pavlovian, but with her touch, even her look and smell, he is ready, hard, anxious to please his mistress, but loving my cock, she has also controlled my cock, constantly hungry for her, constantly needing her, only feeling satisfied, having a purpose when he is in her. As all this rushes through his mind, he grabs something from the dresser and puts it in his hand, something he thinks will please her, stimulate her, HE IS ROCK HARD.

On my knees I kneel between her legs, she wiggles her hips just a bit, I watch the lips of her cunt open a bit, just letting me know I have options, her little rose bud, sweet beautiful, saying Daddy it has been a while, would you like to come in for a visit, I look at all of her, the small of her back, I am not a tattoo guy, but somehow branding that, marking her masterpiece of a body as mine, my signature, has some appeal. "I want you, your CUNT wants you, how are you going to use me" I take my cock in my hand, I raise it up, and I spank her left ass cheek, "Oh yes Daddy" she wiggles, giggles, I spank the other, "OOOHHH, MMMMM" I repeat 3, 4, 5, 6, more times, her cunt yawns open, I see my earlier deposit oozing, out, and I drive my cock back in, I feel the combination of her sustained arousal mixed with my cum, it is a wonderful combination of textures, all embodied in her perfect cunt. "Daddy is ready to use his girl, show his girl what she does to him, how he needs her, ALL OF HER" I piston in and out, she bucks and squirms, she is writhing, enjoying a little surprise, she thought I would have immediately attacked her ass, she had heard the wanting in my voice to have her anally. "If Daddy wants to enjoy his cunt as a warm up, she is more than pleased" she thinks and she responds. Then she feels it, what is that? A cool, substance splashes on her lower back and a stream is being poured from her back, down and across her ass cheeks, and now directly on her star fish. She looks back, just as Bill throws the body of baby oil to the side. She likes the feel of the oil on her back and ass, she likes it more as he massages it in, slowly and steadily continuing to fuck her cunt as he does. She likes it, likes the feel of the slimey substance, likes the feel of Bill kneeding her lower back and ass, likes the feel of how he is massaging it into her ass, into her asshole. And he is in, she feels the wide variety of sensations, his cock slowly pistoning in and out of her cunt, his one hand massaging oil into her lower back and ass, and the index finger of he other hand in her ass, now pretty deep in her ass, moving gently in and out, readying it for what she knows come next. It is a symphony of sensations and Claire was again understands in the deepest part of her soul, why she has given herself to only this man, why she wants only this man, he knows how to satisfy her.

I pull my finger out, and I pull my cock out, I whisper, "I hope you liked the oil, I wanted to make sure your body felt good, and your ass was ready, but now it is and I need it" My cock is covered in a combination of the juice of your pussy, my cum from your pussy and the oil that had poured down from your ass as I fucked you, quite the cocktail of slimey lubrication. Again, I spank your ass with my cum/pussy/oil smeared cock. It slides off as it hits/splashes against your skin. You wiggle your ass in anticipation. You verbally encourage"Now Bill, take what's yours, now please fuck my ass, take it, fuck my, no your ass, your golden cock, fuck me"

You are incredibly sexy, despite your expressed desire, I am still careful and I slowly push in, until your muscles release and you are able to take the full girth of my cock. I feel your body begin to respond, and I steadily increase both the depth and speed of my thrusts, I stay at a moderate point until I know your body wants more, and you signal by starting to fuck me back, a bit harder and faster with each buck, soon we are going at it hard, I am ramming my cock in and out of your ass, occassionally coming all the way out only to immediately plunge deeply and have my balls slap up against your leaking cunt. I love the way we fuck, we fuck with rhythm, my hands are on your hips, I pump in and out of you. You begin to shriek, "I love your cock in my ass, I love you fucking my ass, fill me" I feel your body beginning to tense and I won't be long, so I slide my hand from your waste and position it directly over your cunt so I can rub your clit and we can orgasm together. Your clit is swollen but it is also covered in cum and oil, my finger slips on and off it. You squeal and buck back and forth on my cock like an animal. I pump and pump, your body goes ridged, your legs tense, every muscle in your body tenses, as does mine, and I fire my cum deep in your rectum, I fuck it until there is nothing left and your pussy spasms and cums on my finger. Both of our bodies are exhausted in orgasm, I have lost count. I slide in and out, a few post orgasmic thrusts. And I pull out and flop over on the bed.

Our bed is a mess, I will have cleaning take care of it in the morning, we sleep on sheets covered in oil and our cum. It feels great, Claire has assumed the position I love, hand protecting my oil and cum covered cock. The day that started horrible has ended great, earlier in the day I had asked for help, I needed my MUSE. Now as she lay across my chest, I felt her relax into sleep, I would soon follow, I would dream of her. Looking forward to what tomorrow might bring...

i love the sensation of the baby oil as you pour it onto me. i soon find myself incredibly wet and open. The sensations of being fucked by my Husband are only heightened by the tactile feel of the lotion. Of my body becoming as slippery as my cunt. Then you are pounding into me...filling me. All that i am in this moment is your wife, your object...your plaything.

It is a feeling of psychological emptiness that is immensely gratifying and fulfilling. There is no overthinking or analysis. There is no struggle to keep thoughts, tasks and meetings straight and on course. There is no control to exert or surrender. There is only the sensations of being three holes and a body for my Man's enjoyment and use. i feel more relaxed and in touch with myself than i have ever felt.

Even when you enter my bottom. It hurts, you are stretching me...it is only the second time something has gone into it...but the pain only mingles with the pleasure and i remain in my blissful state. That is why when my Husband is done with me, his toy assumes my position cuddling you. One of you toy's legs wrapped around yours and its soft, delicate and warm hand covering your exhausted cock. Before your know it, your fucktoy has entered sleep mode...

Interlude: The Other Couples

Alexis & Steven

Well I fucked this up. Alexis thought watching Tim and jane act like newlywed teens as they groped and kissed each other in the back of the limo taking the remainder of the group to the airport. "Act your age, Tim. Besides, she's old enough to be your daughter." She says with scorn. Despite being a beta, jane responds, defending her Man...her Husband...with a raised middle finger. She does not stop kissing her Husband. She is emboldened to tell the old Alpha to "fuck off" because on some level she has elevated the omega of the group to the Alpha position.

Jessica snorts, as she looks out the window. Her Man, if he ever was more than just a John, is on the way to prison. Alexis almost says something, but thinks better of it. She is no longer the top dog in this pack and she realizes it is time to leave it.

Tim and the other two girls file out of the limo, Alexis stops Steven. "Driver, can you take us to one of those quickie chapels?" Steven smiles, he knows what is coming and he has wanted it for most of his life. "One of the classy ones...where Elvis marries you."

* * * *​

It had taken several stops to find a chapel that had the necessary support for the bride. But as the Groom watched the doors open and the bride appear; it was worth it. For the bride's part, making their entrance in all their feminine glory...radiating seeing the Groom standing next to Elvis...it is the moment they had been waiting for their whole life.

Wow! They really did an excellent job with the make-up, breasts and wig. Alexis, dressed in a tux, thought to herself as she saw Steven appear in a wedding dress. He was now 'Stephanie'. Well I got one transformation right. The wedding march began playing.

Tim & jane

Tim and jane act like newlywed teens as they groped and kissed each other in the back of the limo taking the remainder of the group to the airport. "Act your age, Tim. Besides, she's old enough to be your daughter." Lexi says with scorn. Jane responds, defending her Man...her Husband...with a raised middle finger. She does not stop kissing her Husband. In the primitive, lizard part of her brain, she thinks: You are no longer an Alpha, bitch. Your time has come...and gone.

Jessica chuckles, and jane smiles at the affirmation that the other beta is on her side.

When Lexi orders the driver to take them somewhere, no one protests. No one offers to go celebrate with them. They are glad to be rid of Lexi at least. Steven may or may not be part of the group any longer and that is sad. But the sadness is offset by not having to see Lexi.

The flight is smooth and Tim and jane fuck like rabbits. Jessica just stares out the window, processing things and letting the couple have their fun. She knows it is a little complicated. More than a little complicated. She had offered her services as a soon-to-be lawyer to Tim. He had put her number in his phone; always good to have another shark on your side.

* * * *​

Four hours after leaving Vegas, Tim is pulling his car behind the guest house. Jane has her lips around his cock, sucking him dry. She is doing it for two reasons; first she is an 18 yo newlywed bride and secondly in case Tim's estranged wife is watching from the darkened main house, she will only see Tim. Once parked out of view, he opens her door and once out he sweeps her off her feet and carries her to the back door. She has the keys to it and uses a free hand to open it as she is carried across the threshold.

She looks at the time as she is set upon her feet, wearing very red and very high heels. Shoes her mother and Father would throw a fit if they saw her wearing them. She slips out of them. "i only have an hour before...wait...what's that?" She asks, looking at a manilla envelope on the kitchen island.

Tim opens it, reads the handwritten note on the first page of the documents contained within. His brow furrows. He looks over them quizzically. He studies them. Once he gets to end he is smiling. "It's over, she has signed over the house. She wants the boat and a few other things just to piss me off." Tim roots around a drawer for a pen, finding one he clicks it happily. "But it is a fair proposal. All I have to do is sign." He scribbles his signature. "And i am divorced."

The couple wants to celebrate, but the bride's mother is expecting her home from her church trip. So jane calls, says her flight has been delayed...that she will be home tomorrow before her mother gets home from work...

Jessica

It had been hard not to cry. She saw the happiness of her new friends as they became Mrs. She had never wanted that. She had always wanted to be an attorney; a woman of consequence rather than relegated to being a wife or mother. She did enjoy sex, but she thought she could be like a Man. Sexually outgoing, but safe and protected. She was in control of her body. In control of her fate.

This feeling was even more heightened as she stopped at the mailbox in front of her apartment building. She was surprised to see the letter there from the Missouri Bar; it was early. She opened it and could not supress the joyous yell as she read that she had passed the Bar and was now an attorney. She read it over and over as she entered her apartment, kicking off her shoes...thinking about what bottle of fine wine to open to celebrate...

She was so lost in her thoughts that she never heard The Jock sneak up behind her. The idea that he could have been waiting in her apartment for her arrival with an ether soaked rag never thought her mind. she had not been careless; she had not told him where she lived. She took different routes home from the club, always looking for cars following her. Her mind did not have enough time to process the arms securing her, the smell of the rag covering her mouth and nose, before her world faded to black...

* * * *​

She awoke on a twin sized mattress wearing a collar and nothing else. She was in a basement. In a makeshift jail cell. She could feel him oozing out of her...but who was he? Where was she? How long had she been out? She looked up and saw The Jock sitting there. "Good morning, slave. Welcome to your new life."

Chapter 7

I awake first, she is still sleeping. I just lay there for a very long time enjoying Claire draped across my body, softly breathing, an angel who can be such a devil. I want her to sleep, I want her to recover, she has given me everything she has, but I will want more. I will never have enough Claire.

I think about the last two days, then the last 7. It has been one week, ONE WEEK, since we first became intimate. A whirlwind by any estimation. I cannot believe how fast things have moved, or how much my life has changed. I am in a state of bliss. I know we can't stay like this forever, but something tells me, my feelings, the serenity I feel when I am with her, my constant state of desire for her, and the entire body feeling of happiness when we are making love, won't end. I go back to my overly romantic notions of a soulmate, but I don't really care what others think, I brush her hair and softly massage her back, I gingerly kiss the top of her head, I love her more than I will ever be able to show her. I am so happy, I never thought I could bee this happy.

I lay there and hold her for over an hour, just enjoying the peaceful serenity of being with the person you love. I give her one last kiss on the top of her head and I slide out. She is still asleep, but I hear a little disgruntled murmer. I like that she knows when I am gone, and albeit at a completely subconscious level, she doesn't like it.

I am going to make us breakfast and help get my girl going again. I go into the kitchen and grind coffee and put a pot on. There is fresh squeezed orange juice and grape fruit juice in the fridge, and there are eggs, bacon and sausage. I am not sure how or if she even likes eggs, I plan to whip up a veggie omlette, but I will wait for her to make sure she wants that. I do start to fry the bacon, frying bacon is one of the great smells to walk up to, I am at the stove, with just a swimming suit on, when I think I hear movement in the bedroom...

i stir, reaching for my Husband, frowning as i feel nothing but emptiness. Then i smell the wonderful scent of bacon frying. i smile, it smells delicious. My Husband is cooking me breakfast, it is a nice change-up. i slip out of bed and head to the door. "Hey William," i call from the door to our bedroom. "...how long do i have? Can i take a shower?"

"Sure thing, Cunt." i can hear the mirth and flirtation in your voice. "You've got maybe twenty."

"Okay, i loovve youuu..." i say with girlish glee in my voice.

"i love you too..." He pauses, "Hey! Do you like veggie omeletss?"

i smile, "As long as if by veggies you mean ham and cheese." i hear you giggling as i turn to shower.

While i shower, i consider what to wear. i decide to keep it simple; i do not have the time to properly do my hair and make-up. So i shower and towel off, brush my hair and slip into a pair of white, lace fringed socks and head to the kitchen. i am wearing my glasses and my hair is still wet. i kiss you on the cheek. "Thank you for cooking breakfast, my Love." i take a seat. "So i've been thinking; i want today to be all about you. i want you to do to me whatever you want. Anything you have ever wanted to do to or with a woman. Tomorrow will be my turn."

"So i've been thinking; i want today to be all about you. i want you to do to me whatever you want. Anything you have ever wanted to do to or with a woman. Tomorrow will be my turn.".

Bill thinks to himself. This is not an easy question, he has spent the last week having incredible, mind blowing sex with Claire. He has taken both her classic and anal virginity. They have had sex in an airplane, nightclub, ocean and countless times in bed. Then he realizes what he wants...

"Okay Claire, here are the things I would like to do today. I want you to relentlessly seduce me. You choose the where, when and how, but these are things I want to experience with you. I would like you to give me a nuru massage, and feel you using ALL of your body sliding all over me to to both relax me, stimulate me, and ultimately satisfy me.

Two, I want you to tie me up, at least my hands, and I want you to drive me crazy with teasing, literally have the precum of my cock oozing out as you tease my entire body, over and over, edging me almost to the point of insanity before allowing me to erupt.

Three, I want us to go out to dinner and dancing tonight, and I want you to wear something unbelievably sexy, but that does not specifically reveal anything, dress to the nines. I want to be in a restaurant and on the dance floor watching you, holding you wanting nothing more than to have you. I want you to flirt relentlessly and force me to want you but not be able to have you. Don't get me wrong, when we dance I want you to stimulate me, kiss me grope me, make me want to attack you, but no clothes come off and nothing is ever touched directly. Then I want you to find a spot, where I get to pull up or take off that gown and take you.

Four, I want you to masturbate for me, I want to watch you as you Jill off, watch what you do to satisfy yourself, I will be happy to provide any visuals you would like to assist. But when you are about to come, I want you to use whatever part of me would help bring you best to the deepest most satisfying orgasm, be they fingers, mouth or cock and let me finish you.

Bill smiles at her, he wants her to use her imagingation, her fieminine wiles, and make me want her even more, yearn for her and be satisfied by her. "So Mrs. Craig, how does that sound..."

i smile at the descriptions of what you want to do today. i think i can handle all of those; the first and last would be simple. When i was Mary Sue i did a Nuru act with another dancer named Angel. Like me she had small breasts and so we were not necessarily the highest tip earners. But the nights we worked together and did Nuru...we would be.

i blushed at the thought of masturbating in front of him; i worried that he would think me weird. i had several different techniques, and a few things i wanted to try. Perhaps now was the time?

The remaining two would be a little different. The notion of tying you up seemed deeply...unnatural to me. But at the same time, i could understand why you wanted it. After all, being bound and played with by your lover is an amazing experience. It actually becomes all about you. In the hands of a master Master, a person turns to goo. Inhibitions wash away because your body has been so teased and stimulated that almost anything is pleasurable. i will try to keep this in mind, that it will be i who is completely subservient.

However, the one that causes the most anxiety is going out."William, i will of course obey and give you each of your desires to the best of my ability." i close my eyes and take a deep breath, my bare breasts rising and then falling before i open my eyes and look at you. i hold your gaze with my stare. "The task i am most...uncomfortable? No. Leery?" i search for the proper word. "Nah. Afraid...yes afraid of. i am terrified of doing something to upset you in public. Of disappointing you in public...so if you do not mind...i will flirt and rub against you. But please, stay in control. If i get too wild, tell me to calm down. If i get too drunk, cut me off. If i do not pick an acceptable spot, please...take me to one that is. i just do not want to fail you again."

We chat some more, and i come away from breakfast feeling a little more confident about going out in public again. You will stop me from doing anything that would embarrass you or otherwise upset you. i also let you know that i only have eyes for you. That any show i put on will be for an audience of One: you. That anyone else who gets to watch will be because you allow it. "Now," i say as we finish breakfast. "You cooked, i will clean up. Why don't you go soak in the hot tub and relax while i get myself more presentable and warm up the Nuru gel."

Task One: Nuru

Once the breakfast dishes are in the dishwasher, counters and table wiped off i look for the gel where you told me you had the staff stock up on sex toys for the week. i am impressed, everything is of top notch quality. i study the gel, this brand is scented in addition to the seaweed and essential oils stuff that is the more traditional Japanese gel. It is also a little more thick, almost on the slimy side. i feel myself start to tingle.

i put a pot on the oven and fill it half-way with water. i pour what i think is enough gel in a glass bowl that will fit inside the pot to warm while i do my make-up. It does not take long, i start by doing a quick brush of my hair before rolling it up into a bun. Then i put on my face. Once satisfied that you will be satisfied with the look, i head downstairs, slipping out of my socks.

The gel is a perfect temperature. i lay it down outside the hot tub and go grab one of the couple's inflatable floats from the other side of the pool. As i fetch it, my body is put on display for you. My smooth cunt, no longer a firm little slit, my labia are starting to stick out more permanently from use and near constant arousal. Also, it may be a trick of the tropical sun, but my breasts appear to be slightly larger than a week ago. i bring you a towel. "It is time." i also bring you the key to my diamond collar. "If you do not mind, i do not want the diamonds to loose their luster when they get covered in gel. i brought a leather collar to remind me who i belong to." i say kneeling so you may remove one collar and then replace it.

Once that is over with you slip out of your trunks and lay face first on the float. i kneel beside you, dipping both hands in the bowl full of scented gel. It is a pleasant, exotic scent from Asia. i drizzle it over you back and buttocks. My hands are soon massaging you, kneeding the stress away from sore muscles in your back and shoulders. My hands rubbing and massaging your ass cheeks. Soon i am sitting on you, my bare skin rubbing against your slime covered body. i can feel myself getting aroused from the tactile sensation.

i lean over, my breasts pressing into your back, as i seek out your arms for attention. i have to make this side last. Once you turn over, i fully expect the massage to quickly turn into a passionate fucking. But for right now i am just enjoying the sensations of our bodies making contact. So i dribble more gel on your back. i reposition, laying back to back and just rubbing my entire body against yours.

i follow this up by rubbing gel along each leg. i rub each foot, pressing it between my breasts as i work the stress out of your body. i lay each leg close together so i can dribble gel on my chest and then slide from your feet to your back. Needfully rubbing against you. "Turn over, please." i say softly, submissively. Which you eagerly do. i can see you magical golden cock is not going to disappoint. It is rock hard, solid, ready to be inside me. Playfully i dribble it in the gel, it says it is safe to lick and use as a lubricant. i stroke you to max hardness, and then in preview of cumming attractions, i release my grip and kneeling by you i start to dribble and rub the gel onto your chest and shoulders.

Then, after you have had a good chest rub, i take my place at your feet. i take the bowl of gel and starting with my hair i pour it onto me, covering my face, my chest, my tummy..****bbing it along my pelvis...my slit...my thighs. i am looking at you and smiling at the same time. The sensation of the gel is incredible. Once more i slide up your body starting with your feet. My breasts pressed into you as my body effortlessly glides up it. Soon i am rubbing you in a most provacatively natural way. My pelvis grinding against your cock. My chest pressing into yours. No clothes, not even the thinnest scrap of nylon, between our gel covered bodies.

i cannot take it any longer; i must kiss you. As i press my lips to yours and your tongue enters my offered mouth, i know it will not be long until i am fucked...

Bill had loved her responses to his request. He also knew he would owe her a similar request tomorrow. He looked forward to fulfilling any fantasy, no matter how awkward he might feel, with the same willingness and openness that he always received from Claire. More than anything he felt the completeness and unwavering enthusiasm, she would bring to anything he desired. He was so lucky.

He had to admit the bath felt good, he had been behaving like a 17 year old for days now, but his body was still not that, no matter what kind of condition he tried to keep himself in. And a little recovery here in the warm water felt good. As he came out, he saw her, his muse. She looked beautiful, naked waiting, wearing only her diamond choker and asking that he change it to protect it, but keep her in a different collar of servitude that seemed to give her comfort and heighten the eroticism for both of them.

She asked him to lay face down and she began her massage. Bill would never be able to fully articulate to articulate to Claire what her touch did to him. From the first time that he had run over to "rescue" her from Rufus' enthusiasm, to every touch thereafter, it was pure electricity. Every cell in his body became more receptive and longing for her. He loved the sensation of the slimy gel, building a full body lubricant, he felt her hands kneading into his needy muscles, rejuvenating them and stimulating them. Laying flat underneath him, every touch every stroke, resonated in his cock and coursed blood in, waiting anxiously for when he would get his mistresses full attention. She had sworn her love and loyalty to him, and just as his master, he had fallen deeply in love with his cunt too.

It felt so good, she massaged his back, his ass, his legs, his shoulders, and then she began to use her body and he was in ecstasy. There weren't a lot of true fantasies Bill hadn't experienced to one degree or another, but this was one, and Claire was delivering with excellence. He loved the feel of her back, and then her breasts roaming over his body, the skin to skin sensation coupled with the slimy lubricant was excruciatingly exhilarating. I felt her want as she increased the intensity of her rubbing, her little moans, she was a kitten and I was her scratching pole.

"Turn over, please." I responded and I was sure she was pleased to see my cock fully aroused. She liked her affect on me, my always appreciative and desirous cock. It had a mind of its own, and it begged for attention from its keeper. It likes as you dribble gel on him alone, see master, she may love you, but see how she loves me too, takes care of me, serves to please me. Bill smiles down at "the general" and thinks yes she loves you too and I love that about her. She strokes him to maximum hardness, if he could he would have said, "thank you mistress".

She dribbles on his chest, and massages it in. She is leaving no stone unturned, in relaxing, satisfying, and stimulating him. He can only smile lovingly and moan in reaction to her touch. Then she puts on a Claire show, pouring the gel down the entirety of her body. He watches her relish in the slimy goo and is transfixed by the beauty of her figure as it glistens before him. She looks at him proudly as she transfigures herself with the sole intent of being a vessel for his amusement and satisfication. She goes down to his toes, and begins her slow, sensuous sojourn up his body. He loves the feel of her firm, they feel slighly larger must be his aroused state, breasts touching him every where, as she flattens out, her cunt also straddles him and rubs into him letting more of his body enjoy her jewel. Then she is on top of him cowgirl, but this is more submissive oriental pleasure provider. She grinds her pelvis into him, does her stripper slide, he wonders just for a second, stripper slide? Then he thinks better, the fears are subsiding, he is confident, yes this is the slipper slide, rubbing her labia over his cock, not letting it yet penetrate, but this is for him, only for him, she would never have allowed or wanted this before. I enjoy it, I am incredibly aroused, she edges me closer, and then she kisses me. I can taste her, her hunger, the lubricant, her saliva all mixed together and I take it all in.

Her bending down to kiss me, alters our position slighly, it creates just enough room for her cunt to open and invite me in, and my cock to greedily accept. While still kissing me, rubbing her breasts into mine, my cock impales her, "YYEESS. We both scream out. Something about the total body lubrication the extended body to body teasing, contact, edging, but the culmination in our coupling is incredible. She kisses me ferociously and I kiss her even more intensly back. I rise up as he pulls me up, her legs are now behind my back I am sitting and she is on top of me. Her slimy legs try to lock in around my back, we never break our kiss, and we fuck, fuck, fuck, like there is not tomorrow, we buck grind, press our bodies into each other as tightly as we can. Over and over we fuck, buck grind into each other. "God, this is so good, so good, oh your cunt, my cock your body, my body....sooo goood" I only break our kiss for a second to exult in my pleasure, and then we are again, lipped locked, tongues dancing, and fucking like we have never fucked before...

It is amazing, being fucked with our bodies covered in slime. It is more than just sexual arousal, my entire being is overloaded with sensory delight. It does not take me long until i am shuddering in orgasm, my quivering cunt milking your shaft dry of your seed. i feel you convulsing inside me, filling me. "i love you, William." i say as you slip outside of me, then effortless lifting me into the air. i almost slip out of your embrace as you start carrying me to the dark end of the pool.

"Someone is a dirty girl." You say, staring at me.

Then i am suddenly flying through the air, tossed as if i was nothing. i yelp in joy as i am thrown into the pool, momentarily weightless as i reach the zenith of my flight through the air before descending and splashing into the water...sinking almost to the bottom. i break the surface and float there, the water at 7 feet is almost two feet above my head. i reach up, floating naked, and tug at my bun letting my hair drop about my shoulders.

You cannonball next to me, splashing me. We play in the cool water for awhile before once more hugging and kissing one another. "Hungry?" i ask.

"Starving." You say. We get out of the pool, i glance behind at the oil slick of Nuru gel that we left behind us.

Task Two: Jilling Off

i cook us lunch; spaghetti. It is a big lunch but we have been working off A LOT of calories and i feel the need to carb load. We cannot keep our hands off each other, tickling and giggling. i drop some sauce and a noodle on my breast, the noodle dangling from my nipple. You lean over and lick it off and then slurp the noodle. i clean up and then tell you to meet me on the beach in about 45 minutes.

When you come to the beach i am there, wearing black thigh highs and nothing else. My hands are bound with handcuffs in front of me, nipple clamps attached to my nipples and connected to one another by a chain. Next to me is a squeeze bottle of honey. As you take a seat across from me, i start the show. i take the honey and start to pour it on me. On my face...my tits...my tummy...my thighs. i toss the bottle aside and slide my hands between my legs. i seek out my clit and start to rub, slipping a finger inside me with my other hand.

The only visual i need is your face. i look at you and smile. i had never added honey, this was not my usual way of masturbating, but i was feeling creative after our last little bit of massage. You see my lips pouting as i blow you a kiss. My rubbing becomes more intense. My face starts contorting into a visage of pure pleasure as i masturbate, my wrists bound close together. "i love you William...i'm getting close...i don't care...just pick a hole...fuck me...please..."

I had loved our morning nuru massage, it had culminated in one of the most powerful and unique mutual climaxes of our relationship. And given our relationship, that was saying something. Lunch was terrific, delicious, and playful, Bill and Claire just enjoying each other. When Claire asked for some time, Bill thought she was headed down to the beach, he would find her ready, open, legs splayed, perhaps playing with or licking her nipples, as she played with herself, edged until near orgasm, when she asked me to finish her. Romantic, intimate, his girl putting on a show fer his, and her arousal.

Instead he is shocked to see her in a self bondage situation with nipple clamps, and handcuffs somewhat restraining her movements. He was not only surprised at how she had chosen to best pleasure herself, but he more importantly realized there were key aspects of her sexuality he was likely not satisfying. He couldn’t believe how wrong he had been on how he thought she would naturally play out his request, and how she had just as naturally interpreted it. While he watches her he understands she is really enjoying herself, and he knows he needs to try to understand what about this she finds most stimulating, and what should he be doing occasionally to allow her to explore and enjoy this aspect of her desire more fully and satisfactorily. He is honestly more curious than he is aroused, despite the fact that anytime Claire is naked, and certainly as he sees herself edging toward orgasm he will always be aroused.

He sees her pour the honey on herself, he imagines the fun they could have with honey, syrup, chocolate etc, pouring it on and licking it off each other. However, that doesn’t seem to be the purpose here. Is there something about the honey specifically, is there something she would like him to do, is it just the tactile feel on her skin of the syrupy, sticky substance that so seems to enhance her arousal, or is there something else? Usually all aspects of sex with Claire are natural, his body intuitively knows what to do, how to best satisfy her, lock and key perfectly natural.

He is angry and disappointed in himself, she has gone to real effort, for him, to delight him, and he sits there feeling like an idiot. You should know what to do next, know what she needs, how to optimally satisfy your girl, but he simply doesn’t. Even his cock is disappointed in him. Then she speaks to him, ”i love you William...I am getting close...i don’t care...just pick a hole...fuck me...please”. Bill is having an out of body experience, it is showtime, he won’t ever make Claire ask rwice, he hers the need in her voice. His cock yells at him, for god sake get up man, service her as she has always serviced you. Bill can’t help but feel he is an intruder on something very intimate and explicit for Claire, he hopes he won’t ruin it. He has to trust his gut, go to the things he does understand.

He knows she most enjoys a submissive position, and he knows she loves his cock in her cunt. Trust yourself. Bill kneels down in front of her, and kisses her passionately, showing appreciation for her efforts and expressing his unconditional passion and love for her. He lifts her bound hands over her head and pushes her back onto the sand. He licks a bit of the honey from her cheek, and kisses her again, and shares the honey, as he lays on top of her and allows her a chance to spread her legs. In this position, dressed as she is and bound, he can only guess she wants it rough and so he tries to deliver. He thrusts his cock in hard, he hears her groan lustily, ”I want to fuck your cunt, hard and deep, I want to feel you cum on my cock, milk my seed” She groans and smiles, he appears to be on the right track. Bill tries to deliver for Claire, guess what she really needs, and deliver. He begins to pound her into the sand with his cock, constantly trying to read her reactions for clues. He only needs to drive a few more times, she had obviously been on the verge before he started. He wonders if she would have preferred finishing herself. He does his best, and then Claire’s cunt works it’s magic. He may not know what to best do to satisfy her. Her cunt has no such doubts, she grips and milks with her orgasm, she will not take no for an answer, Bill’s cock is thrilled to be separated from his self doubt, thank you lock, here is your key. You called, I will answer. My balls contract, my body tenses, and I once again, paint Claire’s cervix and vagina. I am relieved as I come, that seemed to work. I think about how I need to take a little break when we are done, maybe we could take a swim, play in the water, kiss. I finish coming, I look at her, and ask sheepishly, apologetically, ”Was that okay for you?”

My husband fucking me relentlessy puts me over the edge. It is not long before i am cumming. My cunt massaging his cock, the cock i have come to love and serve. i can sense his hesitancy. We have only had carnal knowledge of each other for a week, and yet it seems like it has been so much longer. He may still have some doubts, i got the sense as he watched me that how i masturbate seems odd to him. i do not think that he fully understands the pleasure i get from being bou...

My thoughts are washed away as my Husband's magic golden cock fills me with orgasmic bliss. i am swept away by the sensations of my body tensing and releasing. Exploding in sexual energy.

"Was that okay for you?"

i reach for his face with cuffed hands. i lean forward to lovingly kiss him. "That was amazing, my Love." i respond.

We lay there in the Sun. i see now that the honey was a mistake. It is too sticky as we find out when we shower. We have to turn the water on very hot to get it off us and out of our hair. i make a mental note to use chocolate syrup next time.

When you get out of the shower, i have a cup of coffee waiting for you. i am completely nude and sitting next to your chair, sipping my own cup. "William, i am sorry if that last task was not what you expected. The past seven days has been a journey of self-discovery for me. i have always known i was submissive. i always thought that this was because my mother was so submissive to my Father. She did not work outside the home until i was in school. Even then she put family first, and never complained when Men at her job got promoted before her. She would graciously laugh it off. She would say that i would understand one day when i had a Husband and child of my own." i take a sip of coffee.

"i think i understand now. She always wanted me to come to things independently, stay true to myself. i could never understand why she did not put her job first like Father did. i think i understand now that i have a Husband. i place you first because you are first in my heart. It is primal and it struck me like a lightning bolt. We belong together, i belong to you. This is why i have craved self-bondage; it made me feel safe and secure while i waited for my Soulmate. There is something intense when you Soulmate uses you to pleasure himself with your body. When i have been tied or held down by you, i have felt objectified and that is such a good thing. Everything else just slips away, all my thoughts, there is only the sensation of being your fucktoy."

"Hopefully, with my next task you will see how this feels. i am a little nervous about it. It feels unnatural. i love the fact that you are such a sexual powerhouse. It seems wrong to constrain that much power. i have only felt a little of it since i have given myself to you so easily. i wonder what it would feel like if i made you work for my cunt. Make you chase me down and take it as i struggle." i bring my coffee to my lips, almost but not quite taking a sip, i am looking over it, eyes locked on yours. "Perhaps i'll find out tomorrow?" i say before taking a sip.

:rose:Interlude: The Sinclairs:rose:

Alex Sinclair watched as his wife of 24 years approached where he was enjoying a warm afternoon, sipping on ice cold beer. elise Sinclair was wearing black thigh highs, high heels, her leather collar and nothing else. In one hand she had an ice cold beer and in the other a manila envelope. He loved the Spring, Summer and most of Fall. These were the months that he could keep his wife totally nude.

He was transfixed on her small brands, barely visible from a distance. Centered on her upper left thigh, just above the lace tops of her thigh highs, was the Sinclair family crest. Directly parallel on her upper right thigh was the Flower. It was the symbol of The Society of the Flower. Founded in 1969, The Society was a group of couples who wanted traditional marriages; but were also freed by the sexual revolution to explore. It was not a religion nor was it a political advocacy group. It was just a fun group of like-minded people.

There were some loose membership requirements. First was you had to be married. Second, both Man and wife had to be willing to join. Third, if you were not the child of a member, you had to be invited by a member. This had happened over dinner with another couple in Utah back in 1996...

* * * *​

Alex met Elise when he was a newly promoted Staff Sergeant in the US Air Force. She was an Airman First Class on her first assignment. He had joined to get the GI Bill and take the bonus and save it to buy his own ranch when he got out after his six year enlistment. He enjoyed turning wrenches on fighter jets, but yearned for the peace and quiet of farm life. Elise had joined as a pay clerk to get experience in something related to accounting. She had an associates degree from her local junior college, but did not want to incur debt to finish it. An Air Force recruiter had visited her school and convinced her to join. The Air Force was a different life for her. She had grown up in Chicago and was used to larger cities than the training bases and other places they could have sent her for her first assignment.

The two had met traveling to the base. While waiting for the flight over the Pacific they had started a conversation. This led to begging the ticket clerk to give them seats together. This led to hand holding, a few sneaked kisses and her falling asleep on his shoulder. He was 23 and she was 20, almost 21. The age difference was not so great, but great enough that he seemed more wise and experienced than she was. Afterall, he had been in the Air Force since he was 18 and was a Gulf War vet. And she liked the fact that he out-ranked her and could order her to do things.

Something that surprised even her.

He caught some grief for dating an Airman, but she was hot and it was Korea. She was not in his chain of command, so it was not that improper. So his chain of command let it slide. At nine months into the deployment they went on leave back to the US together and got married in a simple ceremony. He decided to re-enlist for four more years and they moved to Hill AFB in Utah for their next assignment. This is where they where claire would be born in 1996.

It was also where they met Andrew Johnson and his wife tami. They were members of the Society; although they kept this to themselves for over a year. Alex and elise seemed like good candidates for membership, but they wanted to be sure. She had just finished her degree in accounting and they were talking about having a family. The Society preferred if women worked outside of the home they did so as teachers or nurses, but this was not a hard and fast rule.

When she found out she was pregnant, elise was talking about not re-enlisting or even going to work. They had saved enough to start a ranch back in Missouri and when Alex's enlistment ended he could join the Reserves to bring in extra income. He would probably have to work on top of ranching in the beginning, but that was something he figured he would have to do anyway. That's why he had earned a business degree of his own outside of work. As for what she would do, elise patted her still flat tummy (she had just found out about claire growing inside), and said she planned on staying home until her children were in First Grade and at school all day.

That night Andrew and tami decided to ask permission to invite the couple into the group.

* * * *​

Alex's cock was hard and stiff. He had removed it from his shorts when his naked wife approached. She handed him the beer and he took a sip. His cock twitched as he recognized the envelope. elise tossed it onto his chest, then slipped out of her heels to climb onto the two person hammock with her Husband. "When were you going to tell me?" She asked about the blackmail photos, as she impaled herself on his rock hard cock.

"I wasn't." He said honestly. He had learned that even with a submissive wife, life was easier when one was honest. "It was something claire made the decision to do." Even though they valued traditional marriage and gender roles, this was not a choice to impose on others. Everyone would come to the decision on their own. He had worried that it would upset elise, that she would take it as a failure as a mother. That her daughter was whoring herself instead of saving herself for marriage. He could tell that she was indeed troubled by the far away look in her eyes as she just sat there with his cock inside her.

"Do you think she saved herself...at least where it counts...for her Husband?" She was far away, obviously wondering if her Son-in-law and daughter would be interested in membership. With his lineage, membership was assured, but it could still be a scandal.

"I do, I don't know how I know, but I am pretty confident our claire has done the right things." He gave a little thrust with his hips. His wife smiled. Soon she was on her back and he was fucking her like he had when she would visit his room in Korea...

Bill smiles as he listens to Claire, he also understands. He feels a little envious, being a Fucktoy in many, many ways sounds glorious. Bill is really looking forward to his third request, the chance to be a passenger on a train to a destination unknown. Leaving his fortune, the storyline, opening line to final credit in someone else’s hands.

As Claire spoke, he realized the more she felt in peril, the more exciting being taken by her white knight was. Bill was a white knight, he was more than comfortable in the role, and he would make sure he allowed her to experience that thrill to the greatest extent she could. He would need to work through that, he had spent a lifetime keeping those he cared about out of peril, stepping in front, taking the proverbial bullet to protect those he led.

What Claire didn’t fully understand was that he wasn’t just her white knight, he sometimes felt he was everyone’s white knight. By any definition, he was an Alpha’s Alpha, Bill smiled to himself, Alpha Supreme. Even among top business leaders, they would reach out to Bill for guidance. There were very few people that Bill could turn to similarly. Employees, clients, investors, he held their lives and fortunes in his hands, he took it seriously, they relied on him, if he made a mistake, he didn’t just hurt himself, he could hurt or devastate many. It was a constant weight on his shoulders, one he knew he had asked for, and one he was proud he did extremely well, but it was also exhausting and lonely.

Bill had an epiphany. That was how he had felt constantly pre Claire, but not since. That was why he loved having her sleep across his chest, her hand guarding his cock. It took away that loneliness, he wasn’t just the host everyone else fed from, he had a symbiotic partner, someone as concerned with nurturing him, as he was dedicated to protecting her. All of a sudden he knew what he wanted to do, he wanted to take a break from his fantasies, he wanted some quiet alone time with the woman he loved.

As he listens to Claire, he is curious what she has planned for tomorrow? Then he decides to just let it play out, he has plans for now. ”Comewith me Fucktoy, I have something I need to do. Stay naked and bring your coffee, we are headed to the hot tub!”

We get into the hot tub, and Claire, without my even asking, sits on my lap, facing me, straddling me. Her arms are around my neck, and we just look into each other’s eyes for a minute. And then she kisses me, not the hunger based passion like when we make love, but soft, tender romantic kisses of two people in love. I treasure her kisses, her touch. Instinctively my cock hardens in search of its home. As she continues to gently kiss me she slides, gently, slowly, onto me. We are coupled. She half speaks, half whispers,”There you are, that’s where you belong”.. And she is right, that is where I belong. While we continue to kiss, the water naturally moves her and slides her up and down a bit, but we aren’t fucking. I love being hard and inside her. She knew that, stimulated me, and her cunt invited me in. And there we stayed, my cock, comforted, carrassed in her cunt, linking us, and letting us just share ultimate intimacy. We would fuck many times, this was different, this was her once again realizing exactly what I needed. Showing me where true home was, where I could always feel safe and loved, where I always needed to come back to.

”Thank you Claire, for just being you, making me feel whole, for showing me where I need to be. I love being hard and inside you, I wish I never had to leave”. she smiled, I think she liked that idea too.

I made the decision right then. This was my life now, Claire and our eventual children. I would make a call as soon as we got back from the honeymoon. I would try to get to NY by the end of next week. I was stepping back from my career. My staff was well trained, it was time for some of them to carry the ball. I would stay involved, particularly with our largest clients, but home was here, with Claire and I wanted to be here every minute I could.

Last edited:
Task Three: The Tying Game

i feel your cock slip inside me, it is soft and gentle. This is not a fucking, but a long, slow lovemaking. i feel your hands on my body freely exploring, our lips pressed together in soft, yet passionate, kisses. ”Thank you Claire, for just being you, making me feel whole, for sowing me where I need to be. I love being hard and inside you, I wish I never had to leave.”

"Do you love me?"

"Of course."

"Then i need you to show me." i slip off your cock. i take your hand. "Now, come with me Big Guy." i guide you to a deck chair. "Now, wait right here and keep that yummy cock nice and hard for wifey." i am trying my best to be commanding, bossy without being a bitch or too Domme. My heart is beating quickly as i head upstairs to change. i find some scarves, luckily there were five...the perfect number. i also grab a few other fun things...

The sound of my heels clicking on the concrete drawing your attention. i can tell you like the lingerie choice. i am not disappointed in your erection, you have kept it nice and hard for your wifey. i straddle you, reaching over to tie your wrists to the lounge chair above your head. i do a four-point tie, one wrist or ankle per corner. i take the fifth scarf and wrap it around your eyes, blindfolding you. i slip out of my heels and spoon with you, rubbing my body against yours. i slide my hand up and down your shaft, using my fingertips and nails.

She tied you loosely, she thought she was securing you.

You feel something on your lips. "Lick it, make sure it is nice and lubricated..." i say as i slide a slender object into your mouth, covering it with your saliva. i press my lips around your nipples, licking them...nibbling softly... "i love you so much, Husband." i whisper happily. My fingernails gliding up and down the bottom of your shaft.

i kiss down, licking around your belly button...slipping my tongue inside it. i kiss around your cock, getting close enough for my hair to tease it, but my cock worshipping lips keeping their distance. My lips and tongue along your inner thighs, at one point your cock rests on my veiled face, smearing precum on my cheeks. You feel my tongue on your taint, moving down...seeking out your starfish. My tongue tip circling your browneye...lapping at it. i reach up and remove the slender toy from your lips. i spit on your asshole and then gently push the toy in. It is the first in a set of three anal trainers. The largest one is in my bottom, hoping to order a jeweled plug when we get home.

i hope i'm doing this well enough for you...i am not used to this Domme stuff. i am used to being the one tied up...

Then i take a feather, and use it to tickle and tease you. Everywhere. From the bottom of your feet, your sides or your inner thighs. Then suddenly all stimulus is gone. You feel weight to the left of your head, then to the right. Then you smell me as i lower my cunt to your face. i grind into your nose and mouth, feeling your tongue on my clit...along my lips. Then i lean over and start to kiss and lick your throbbing head. Your ministrations on my pussy feel as good as i hope my cock sucking feels to you.

i taste your precum, i know it is time.

i pull my cunt away and then straddle your waist, gripping your cock and guiding it into me. i begin riding you...pistoning up and down on your shaft. "Mmmm...i love you William...i love your big general inside me... i moan as i give you a squeeze with my kegel. Moving up and down on your cock, riding you cowgirl style like i know you love...soon i feel you swelling inside me, shooting rope after rope into me.

Finally i pull off you, taking your cock into my mouth to clean it. Lapping the cum from it....tasting you...tasting me...

Claire had told me she wanted this day to be about me, to do anything I wanted to her, anything I had ever dreamed of doing with any woman, but hadn't. I had told her 4 fantasies, but this was The FANTASY I had dreamed of, and as I sat here in this chair, comfortably bound by my incredible wife, she took the fantasy I had dreamed of, and then doubled down and knocked it out of the park.

How did she do it? To call he my MUSE was an incredible understatement. She was simply the most wonderful lover in the world and she was completely dedicated to me. I didn't think it was possible for me to want or love her any more than I did, but she had just broken the sound barrier and taken us to an entirely different dimension. I only hoped one day I could come close to returning the favor.

The fantasy began with perfection, my beautiful girl in the sexiest most feminine lingerie set I had ever seen. I wanted to buy her a thousand sets of this, she had never looked sexier. I was almost angry when she covered my eyes, and took my ability to enjoy the feast she had provided my eyes. However the sensory deprivation, just increased the intensity of every other movement and what would follow was the most delicious sensory overload I could possibly imagine.

First her spectacular body, my memory vivid of her lingerie, rubs all over me, then her hands on my cock, stroking finger nails and then just as suddenly, I feel something foreign at my lips, "Lick it, make sure it is nice and lubricated..." What is it, I do as told, I asked her to put me on a train with no idea of the destination, any my little conductor seems completely in control, very sexy. Even sexier, because I know this is not her, but I made a request and she is doing her damnedest to deliver.

I feel her breath, then her mouth and tongue on my nipples, licking biting, sucking...OOHHH SOO GOOOOD, moan. "i love you so much, Husband." She doesn't have to tell me, I know it, she shows it in ever action she makes, but I still love hearing it.

Her tongue licks down my body, so good, so Claire, I feel her hair on my cock, the side of her beautiful face, the tickle of her veil, but no mouth, she always plays with my cock, kisses him hello, he is confused, Mistress?? Her tongue trails down my thighs and focuses in on my asshole, first she rims and then tongue fucks. I had always wanted to but never had anyone do anal play with me before Claire, but in only 4 days, my little virgin had licked and played with my asshole numerous times and I had loved it. I feel her spit into the heart of my brown eye, I wish I had the visual but I can imagine. The toy is gone from my mouth and...aahh, ooohh, aaahhhh, ohhh yesss. She is pushing my boundaries further, at first there is pressure, not really discomfort, she is gentle but persistent, as my muscle relaxes she pushes in and it feels good. Every other sense is heightened. My MUSE, how am I so lucky, how does she know what I want before I do, she must truly be psychic, at a minimum she is amazing. I feel so good.

Then I feel the tickle, I quickly recognize the feel of a feather and she deftly teases, tickles, tingles my body. She brings every sense alive, I feel so good, so alive, "Oh thank you Claire, this is incredible" I don't think she hears me. As soon as it starts it is gone and boom, boom, I feel the weight on my shoulders, but there is no doubt what has happened. I know this smell, I love this smell. CUNT where are you, come to Daddy, let me make you feel so good. I want this CUNT, I love the CUNT, I dive my entire face. I am hungry for it, I take in the musk I love so much, I try to provide as much pleasure with my tongue as I can, she grinds in and I can't have enough. My cock is happy, she has returned, worshipping him, loving him, delighting him, he is no longer mad, he is happy, in love, she hadn't forgotten him. Thank you mistress!.

Her cunt leaves my face, I try to get one last lick of her sweet, sweet nectar. and then there she is, straddling me, in Cowgirl, I smile a huge smile. Her CUNT swallows my cock whole. "Welcome home General" "Thank you CUNT, it is nice to be back home where I belong"
Claire and Bill don't hear the internal conversation. They are in sexual bliss. I feel her piston up and down, my cock enjoying her magical cunt. "Mmmm...i love you William...i love your big general inside me... I can't even answer, I am on complete sensory overload, this has been so good, beyond my wildest dreams, perfection. I am madly in love with her, so overwhelmed I am silent, I just enjoy and deliver, I feed her insatiable, glorious CUNT. I feel her orgasm milking, draining me. I fire my ropes into her, I cum and cum, I feel my balls contracting and my cock pulling everything it can. She has been amazing, feed her, reward her. Finally I am drained.

She doesn't miss a beat, as soon as I am done she is down between my legs, finishing her work, cleaning my cock, making sure he will be ready for his next task. Her tongue keeps me hard enough and I know how I want this to end.

"Claire, please come back up here, take off this blindfold and let me see the woman I love more than I can even say. Straddle my cock and let him get back to where he belongs. And then kiss me, I want to taste our cum our bodies, I want to share us." Power has shifted back, she has done what I asked, 10 times better than I ever dreamed. Daddy is ready to take back command, but thank you for the journey. You truly took me to paradise...

Balance is restored.

My Husband is back in command, and i feel normal again.

We kiss, i offer my cum soaked mouth and you eagerly take it. i am lifted into the air once more, i wonder if i am going to experience the joyous sensation of flight as you once more toss me into the pool. But alas we go inside instead. As you release my lips, i snuggle into your chest. i love your scent. i can feel your beating heart. i smile, so in love with my Husband.

We end up in the bathroom, you lovingly set me down on the toilet and start removing my remaining lingerie. You even strip off my thigh highs before turning to start the shower. We do not need to exchange words; we just exchange looks. Some long and smoldering, others quick and flirty.i belong to this Man now. i think to myself as i smile, following you into the shower. The rainshower head gently washing our cares away. i reach behind you and turn off the shower. "Turn around please, i have an idea." It is not a command, merely a suggestion. If you did not want to do it, all you had to do is turn the water back on. But you do not.

So i proceed, i take the liquid soap and put a copious amount on me. i make my body slick with it, even my face. i cannot open my eyes, so i am doing it blind. i crouch behind you and lather up your feet with soap i squirted in my hands. Then i move up your legs, pressing my body against you. Rubbing you, massaging the soap into your skin. i rub my face along your cheeks, then the small of your back. Standing at my full height i use my body as a washcloth to clean you.

Then it is time for your front and my back. No words need to be spoken, you know it is time and i turn around as you squirt the soap onto my back. i press back into you, feeling your cock so hard and stiff between my cheeks and on my lower back. Then i feel the warm water, rinsing us both off. i rinse my face so i may once more open my eyes. You look pleased, happy.

As the water rains down on us i go to my knees. i take your cock into my mouth and go straight into sucking it. Making love to it with my lips and tongue. Touching it and teasing it in every way i have learned how. My eyes looking up at you, your visage a little blurry without my glasses. But that is okay, your handsome face is burned into my memory. Soon i am reward with rope after rope of cum for my tummy.

i remain on my knees as i feel your cock go flaccid in my hand; something i have never seen before. i look up, your cock still pointed at my face...

As we finish the most incredible experience I could imagine, she shares our cum with me. I enjoy the taste of us, and we both eagerly consume the output of our lovemaking.

I undress her in the bathroom, I want to shower with my wife, I eagerly anticipate reveling again in her touch as she enters. The warm water feels good refreshing on my skin. And then the shower is of, "Turn around please, i have an idea." It is not a command, it is a request. I hear in her voice, she has thought of another way to serve me, she is asking my permission. "Whatever my lady requires". I speak in a formal, almost old english manner. Sometimes I think of Claire and I as a throwback to a different time, when I could have been a King or at least a Lord and she would have been my Queen or my Lady. Without saying another word, Claire covers herself in soap, and morphs into a human wash cloth or sponge to service her man. Her body sliding over mine feels incredible, we are washing each other with her beautiful, supple, little body. So submissive, so feminine and so romantic. At some point, I know even Claire will slow down in her ability to surprise me, but all I feel is unconditional love as she uses every inch of her body to service us. First my back and her front and then the opposite, when we are finished she turns back on the warm water and it cascades down upon us, rinsing the soap away. I go to reach out, but Claire is no longer beside me.

My beautiful wife has knelt down in front of me and without my asking or even thinking, she takes my cock. She loves him, services him, relishes in what only he can give her and she can provide him. Claire never sucks my cock or gives me head, that would diminish the Claire experience. She loves my cock, she shows her love with ever movement, every lick. No, she makes love to my cock, she makes me feel invincible the way she worships it, and as always, she takes me to a wonderful orgasm, expertly moving her tongue, :sucking, making sure I deliver every drop she can get, and as always, she shows her appreciation, not a drop will escape her she will stay until I am completely clean, she will not waste one bit of her man's cum, she swallows and enjoys every last bit. With my cock completely spent, she looks up and smiles. The combination of my complete satisfaction and the water continuing to pound on my shoulders and back, allows, for one of the few if only times I have been with a naked Claire, my cock to go completely flaccid. Yet she remains kneeling down in front of me, my flaccid cock pointing down her and her angelic smiling face looking up at me. And I realize what she wants.

I had never engaged in water sports, I can't say I hadn't been intrigued, but I had ultimately been more disguested than anything. But that had been in the abstract, that hadn't been Claire. I had seen her eyes on the beach. I knew how she made love to and worshipped my cock. This wasn't my body waste. This was something being delivered by my cock and that alone made it something she wanted to experience. She wanted all of my cock, whatever it could give her. I looked into her eyes, "Are you sure Sweetheart, really?" My girl simply looked up at me and smiled, "Please Daddy make it rain, make it rain all over your girl, let me have it all". And with that I let the muscles go that were holding back the fluid from my bladder, I felt the warmth in my urethra, and the piss started to pour out of my cock and rain down on my wife. I watched Claire, she put her arms back behind her and arched her back and face into my spray, she was smiling, her body reacting like it was feeling the sun for the first time in a very long time and wanted to make the most of it. And then, without notice, she opened her mouth and had me flow directly in. She took two gulps of my piss and moaned, "Mmmmm, Daddy, thank you!" and then she continue to smile. My piss poured over her body, over her breasts, down her chest and then streamed down her cunt and between her open thighs.

I was done, my cock dry. I couldn't believe how aroused I was by what I had just witnessed. What more could she do to express her total commitment to me. I raised her up by the shoulders and I pulled her up into my arms. her hands around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I wish I could have made love to her right there, her body dripping my piss, but I did all that my body was still capable of, I kissed her deeply passionately, for a long time. We shared my taste, I couldn't have ever imagined myself doing that, but this was Claire. I reallized then, I had no limits left. If it pleased her, I could do it. My love and passion for her surmounted any misgivings I might otherwise have. "My love, I could not love you any more, I can't believe how you have changed my life, thank you! As we continued to kiss, I turned on the water and we washed ourselves, washed each other. Two people meant for each other and each other only...

I feel the warm stream of my Husband's pre on my face. On my breasts. My pussy. My legs. I feel it marking me, claiming me as his property, and his alone. I open my mouth in a joyful sigh of rapture and bliss. He takes this as a sign I wish to drink. It is a most happy accident, I would have normally been disgusted. But in this particular moment I feel nothing but love.

It ends all too soon. I open my eyes and you tower over me, reaching down and pulling me to my feet. We wash each other again. We lock eyes, it has been an amazing week. But it weighs on us, we are tired. Without speaking, we decide to take a nap. I cuddle next to my Husband, my hand protectively on your cock.

We wake somewhat refreshed. "You have been so wonderful, let's eat out tonight. Give you a break from cooking."

"Thank you, my Love. I would really like that."

As you make the arrangements, I take another shower. I want to be perfect for you. I wash every nook, cranny and hole. When I am done showering there is a gift box, looks big enough for a dress. I resist tearing it open. Instead, I sit at the vanity and take my time with hair and make-up. I select a black garterbelt and a pair of back seamed thigh highs...the only underthings I will wear tonight.

I open the box to find a red dress, a black leather collar with d-ring for a leash and a pair of red platform pumps. I put on the collar first then the dress. I think the ruby cuffs would compliment this so I put them on my wrists, hoping you will lock them with your key.

Once satisfied, I head downstairs. You are waiting for me. As I move a nipple slips out, then back in. I do not notice. At the bottom of the stairs I do a twirl for you. I am beaming, I feel so beautiful and amazing. "Thank you, Daddy. I love the dress so much. I cannot wait to be seen decorating your arm tonight. I hope I am beautiful enough for you.."

I love seeing Claire in the dress"H, she is gorgeous, sexy, stunning. I think it is not over the top, but I am starting to judge my own judgment. It may need some strategic tape. I love seeing a woman sexy, but I don't want her exposing herself, and it is a fine line. One she and I will need to walk together as we reenter society in a few days. We have basically lived an outlandish Penthouse Forum letter since we met. We have had fun objectifying her, at least I hope she has. But that is not what our life will be. We will need to draw lines, I love the sexy submissive Claire, but it is my job to protect her, protect her reputation both in the community and Bill is guessing, in the not too distant future as a mother. He comes back to the present.

"Honey, what are you in the mood for, for dinner?" Claire calls back, "I don't know. What kind of food do they have here? Like tacos and burritos?" I ask.

Bill thinks about Claire in her slinky sexy cocktail dress, and himself in a custom made linen suit, not dressed like this they don't. He smiles, thinking Sweet Claire, there is still a simple farm girl under that temptress. Your time could have been better spent learning about culture and high society, than wasting your time at that fucking stripping, Bill knows he has to just s top thinking about that, it is a dagger in his soul when he does. He tries to see the bright side, but then again, I would have missed out on showing it to you. Watching you grow and blossom as a lady. I may not have even met you. The last thought brings a frown to my face that soon passes as I see the look of love and trust in her eyes. "I tell you what, I'll pick the place and even order for you. Nothing weird, I think I know what you like. Trust me?"

I smile. "Of course I do, that sounds perfect."

I call the nicest restaurant and nightclub on the main island and order Chateaubriand for two with grilled shrimp and toss salad and grilled asparagus. The high end steak takes time to prepare, so by the time they get there they will still be able to have cocktails and appetizers, if Claire would like, before eating. There is a fun dance club on the upper level, so they should be able to have a fine night on the town. Bill thinks about all Claire has to learn, and the reality hits him, there is likely to be some struggles, he hopes she doesn't get too frustrated, he hopes he doesn't either.

Fifteen minutes in the helicopter and they are at the restaurant. Even in a room of wealthy beautiful people, Claire is a head turner. As the maitre d guides us to our table, I see him trying to leer down Claire's dress, and I again question my choice. She is beautiful, I love how she makes me feel, but I don't like the position I am putting her in. Tonight will be a good night to discuss our transition back to real life, I look at her and a tear comes to my eye. I wish the honeymoon never had to end...

As Bill talks to the maitre d, a nipple slips out from the loose dress. claire is too distracted to notice the wardrobe malfunction, but the maitre d is far from too distracted. Sensing this on a subconscious level, she grips her top, holding it closed. She is seated, the Man's gaze down her dress. She looks up and sees the anger on Bill's face. She reaches across the table, taking his hand in both of her's.

"It's so strange, Bill, I feel like I keep showing more than I should. More than I want to." I clutch the opening shut, nervously looking at the other diners. "After all, my body is yours, and yours alone, to enjoy and gaze upon." i look back up at you, smiling and letting my top go. "But i should be safe...you picked this out especially for me. If you're okay with this dress, i should be too."

The waiter comes and asks if we want appetizers since the main course will be a little while longer. i have been increasingly hungry lately; so you order some wine and appetizers that sounds exotic and a little expensive. i am putting my trust in you from the little things like what to eat; to the big things like what i am wearing and how much i am put on display. As the waiter leaves i turn my attention back to my Husband. "Back in the hot tub you got that far away look in your eyes; were you thinking about work?"

"Yes, you are safe when you are with me, but we learning together. There is nothing wrong with what you are wearing, everything is covered but it invites people to look and leer. We need to discuss that, how you feel about it, how I do. You are dressed like some of the wealtiest and most successful wives and movie stars dress. But they have things that help protect them, two way tape that they use to hold things in place, things like that. I enjoy and think you look beautiful dressed as you are. And when you are with me, I think it says, I am confident and dressing this way for my man, to be sexy for him. But you could also dress more conservatively, no plunging neck lines, etc and that would be fine, too. We need to discuss the style where you are most comfortable." Bill takes a deep breath.

"Claire, but the life we have been leading, the life we get to enjoy only a few more days is about to end. I would like to find ways for us to be sexy and adventurous together. I love this, us, but not at the cost of your reputation or the embarrassment of our children. We can be crazy at home, and maybe we can find some safe places where we can be crazy here. But I love that you don't want people to see you naked, that you want to be there only for me. If that is your heart, which I know it is, then we just have to make sure we protect you. When we get home, and I am not with you, I want you in chastity. I trust you completely, I don't trust the way men look at you. I don't blame them, I would want you that badly too, but I want, I have to protect you." Another deep breath ...

"We are going to buy you a public wardrobe, one that shows your figure and allow you to be beautiful and young, but gives no one the idea that you are interested in anything more. I hope that sounds good to you, too".

"I will help you, we will set rules for clothes and punishments if you falter. I don't think you would on purpose, but it will help you learn".

"We are in this together, I want to help you be comfortable in my world and for you to be the wife and mother you want to be".

"You asked about the hot tub. What I was thinking, is I don't want to be away from you, and our future kids, as my career would dictate. I have plenty of money, we are safe our children's chldren should be taken care of. When we get back, I plan to fly to NY at the end of the week to tell my investors and employees that I am stepping back. I have found the woman of my dreams and she is my top priority. I am not retiring, but I am going to drastically reduce my responsibilities so that I can be there for you, with you, to enjoy our life and eventually the raising of our children...does anything I am saying make sense to you?"

"Yes, you are safe when you are with me, but we learning together. There is nothing wrong with what you are wearing, everything is covered but it invites people to look and leer. We need to discuss that, how you feel about it, how I do. You are dressed like some of the wealtiest and most successful wives and movie stars dress. But they have things that help protect them, two way tape that they use to hold things in place, things like that. I enjoy and think you look beautiful dressed as you are. And when you are with me, I think it says, I am confident and dressing this way for my man, to be sexy for him. But you could also dress more conservatively, no plunging neck lines, etc and that would be fine, too. We need to discuss the style where you are most comfortable." Bill takes a deep breath.

She smiles, and starts to speak, but falls silent as Bill continues.

"Claire, but the life we have been leading, the life we get to enjoy only a few more days is about to end. I would like to find ways for us to be sexy and adventurous together. I love this, us, but not at the cost of your reputation or the embarrassment of our children. We can be crazy at home, and maybe we can find some safe places where we can be crazy here. But I love that you don't want people to see you naked, that you want to be there only for me. If that is your heart, which I know it is, then we just have to make sure we protect you. When we get home, and I am not with you, I want you in chastity. I trust you completely, I don't trust the way men look at you. I don't blame them, I would want you that badly too, but I want, I have to protect you." Another deep breath ...

She starts to speak again, but he continues...cutting her off.

"We are going to buy you a public wardrobe, one that shows your figure and allow you to be beautiful and young, but gives no one the idea that you are interested in anything more. I hope that sounds good to you, too".

"That sounds amazing!" Her tone is excited. "i love you so much Bill."

"I will help you, we will set rules for clothes and punishments if you falter. I don't think you would on purpose, but it will help you learn".

"No...i will not...i will do my best to live up to your expectations."

"We are in this together, I want to help you be comfortable in my world and for you to be the wife and mother you want to be".

She squirms in excitement, finding herself becoming very turned on.

"You asked about the hot tub. What I was thinking, is I don't want to be away from you, and our future kids, as my career would dictate. I have plenty of money, we are safe our children's children should be taken care of. When we get back, I plan to fly to NY at the end of the week to tell my investors and employees that I am stepping back. I have found the woman of my dreams and she is my top priority. I am not retiring, but I am going to drastically reduce my responsibilities so that I can be there for you, with you, to enjoy our life and eventually the raising of our children...does anything I am saying make sense to you?"

She squeezes his hand while staring lovingly, longingly into your eyes. "Yes, i...i have been worried about some of those things myself. The first two or three years of teaching are tough; putting lessons and curriculum together...getting my technique down. i mean when are we going to get pregnant? i think we might want to hold off for a couple of years...at least three. i want to stay home with our children until they start First Grade. Kindergarten is a half-day and it is good for mommy to be home when they get home...or better yet at school with them. Taking them too and from."

She pauses, feeling awkward...that she has thought about children already. "i think i will also miss grown-up conversation. i mean yes, i work around kids...but there are other teachers." She bites her lips nervously. "i would worry that you would grow bored with domestic life...would you be happy? Would you miss the hectic pace of the business world? i do not want you to give up being you and what you enjoy. But if you want to spend time with me...and eventually our children...i would be very honored. i love you so much..."

Bill listens carefully, thoughtfully to her concerns. "Yes, i...i have been worried about some of those things myself. The first two or three years of teaching are tough; putting lessons and curriculum together...getting my technique down. i mean when are we going to get pregnant? i think we might want to hold off for a couple of years...at least three. i want to stay home with our children until they start First Grade. Kindergarten is a half-day and it is good for mommy to be home when they get home...or better yet at school with them. Taking them too and from." She pauses, Bill wants to hear all she is thinking, i think i will also miss grown-up conversation. i mean yes, i work around kids...but there are other teachers." She bites her lips nervously. "i would worry that you would grow bored with domestic life...would you be happy? Would you miss the hectic pace of the business world? i do not want you to give up being you and what you enjoy. But if you want to spend time with me...and eventually our children...i would be very honored. i love you so much..."

Bill waits for a minute and collects his thoughts. "Claire, there is a chance you are already pregnant. I don't say this to scare you, I just am realistic. Ideally, I would like to have a few years too, I think we would enjoy that time together. If you are pregnant, you will have a choice to make. I believe in mother's being home, but I also know many wonderful children whose mother's work. I won't force you either way. If you aren't do you want us to start using birth control, you were pretty adamant about that earlier. I could use condoms, I would prefer not, but if that is the only solution I will. As to having adult relationships if you do raise our children. That I am not concerned about. Part of our learnings together, is you are about to learn what it means to be the wife of a wealthy man. Every charity will want you to help them, and it is good meaningful work. I sit on the Board's of three different charities, there are constant things I need to be involved with and my spouse will be expected to as well. I am a member of the country club, the wives there get together often and seem to have a lot of fun. If you would enjoy that, I am sure that they would welcome you. They play tennis, swim, golf, there are places to ride horses, even shoot skeet. And you will have your own friends, teachers, maybe even someone like Jessica. I want you to be involved to have a life and have strong relationships with friends.

As for me, I am not retiring. I will handle important clients, enough to keep my hand in the game, but I want to move to more philanthropic efforts, make a difference and help people. I also want to be scoutmaster, little league coach or indian princess leader with our children. I want to be involved. And lastly and most importantly, I have this sexually insatiable young wife, and I want to make sure I am keeping her eyes exactly where they belong!" Bill wanted Claire to think about what he had said, particularly as it related to pregnancy and birth control. He did not push for an immediate response. "Now Mrs. Craig, would you do me the honor of dancing with me. Claire, this is my final fantasy, but I have rethought what I aske. I want you to be sexy, but we won't be exhibitionists. I don't want anyone to see anything on you but the beautiful shape of your figure and how you look in this dress and are dancing with your lucky husband. I still expect you to use your wicked imagination to keep me hard, but we will wait until we are home tonight to complete my fantasy. Do you understand?" She slipped into a bit of baby talk, I was sure part of her plan to keep me constantly aroused, "Thank wu Daddy, I don't want anyone but wu to see my nippy's or my kitty, they belong to my Daddy" And she looked at me and gave me a wicked little smile and wink, "I assume we are off to a good start?" She looked down and smiled at my hard on... and my beautiful, sexy wife took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

The dance floor was a little over half full as we began. For the most part, we would dance with her arms around my neck, moving to the music, looking stunning, and occassionally kissing me, deeply and passionately. People stared and I moved my hands a bit across her beautiful bare back. ""I love you Claire you feel so good in my arms, you fit so perfectly, i love how your body moves, and how much I am in love with you" The we would kiss some more. A couple of times she would turn away from me, and seductively lift her hand submissively over her head and wrap it back around my neck and play with the hair at the base of my neck, she would push back against me, and I would trace my hand down her arm and wrap my other arm around the front of her waist. She would reach her mouth up and nuzzle and kiss my neck. Every man in the room craned to watch her, and every woman hated her. Claire was supremely female, this wasn't a show really, this was my wife. But then she began to whisper as she pushed her ass into my hard on, "Watch them Bill, every man in this room wishes they were you, I can feel it without looking. I am not looking, because I am here for you, I only want to be with you" I ran my hand down her arm and traced it down her shoulders and rib cage until I felt her goose bumps. I covered her erect nippels with my hands, and kneaded her breasts just a bit. "That's right, make it clear to everyone who owns me, who's cock I can't wait to have, who is the only man in the world who I would let take me home tonight or any night" I was rock hard, she knew it, and she was enjoying it.

We finished dancing and we sat down to finish our drinks, not missing a beat, she sat on my lap her legs perpindicular to mine and once again her arms wrapped around my neck. Some sweet delicious kisses and then again she leaned into my ear, whispering, "Doesn't it excite you, that all those men were wondering, dying to know what was under this dress, but you didn't need to wonder, you knew, you knew every curve, freckle and hair, because they are yours. You know what my cunt feels like, how it is always open and waiting for your cock, my cock twitches up against her leg, she giggles "Oh good, he is listening. Don't worry Mr. Cock it won't be long your mistress has been thinking about you all night, all the ways she wants to service and worship you, just be patient a bit longer, you know I will make the wait worth it"

I was going crazy, instinctively, my fingers started to work their way towards the hem of her short skirt, sliding my first finger just underneath, "I don't think anyone can see, maybe if I..." Claire gently touches my hand, stopping my progress, "Bill I will never tell you no, if you needed to I would let you take me right here, but I know that is not what you want. Don't you love that my cunt is naked under this dress, all you would have to do is lift it up and you would have entry, and I would let you, no questions asked. That if I did let your hand continue you would be touching my cunt, and you know what you would find, that it was wet, dripping wet, and its lips were already pursed open, cunt glistening, begging for its master to come home. If you like that thought as much as I do, than please take me home "CHECK PLEASE"

In reality Bill didn't wait, he plopped two $100 bills down on the table, probably a 150% tip, but he was a man on a mission. In the darkness of the helicopter ride home, Claire unzipped Bill and pulled out his cock, she bent down and kissed the tip of his cock, she played with his precum, and made one slow bob down his shaft. And then she came up, and spoke to his cock. "Mr. Cock, I am so sorry, I know I have teased you all night but I had no choice, but I just wanted to come and kiss you hello, it won't be long now. She put his cock gently back and kissed him, he could taste his precum still on her lips.

He grabbed her by the hand, and literally ran into the house. He was tearing his clothes off, and Claire was giggling, "Daddy, I promise I want you as badly as you want me, but let me put something on to end your day, just give me a second.... She grabbed something from the drawer, and popped into the bathroom ...

i clutch the special set of lingerie that i have been saving for just the right time. i pause and look over my shoulder. "i think you're going to be very pleased, Daddy." i say, and then disappear. It takes me a little while to slip out of my dress and into the lingerie set. But i think it is worth it; all your talk about me being a proper wife...of becoming a society woman existing for home, family and charity has me dripping wet. i had always been attracted to a 1950s aesthetic; but never thought i would be attracted to the lifestyle.

Before i slip on the tight fitting corset, i pause to look at myself in the mirror. Your words from earlier echoing in my head. "claire, there is a chance you are already pregnant." My hands instinctively begin rubbing my flat tummy. i turn to the side to look at me in profile. Am i getting bigger? i shake my head, trying to dispel the thought. Do not be silly...you would be what...a week pregnant at most? You are not going to be showing! i look up from my tummy and see my face as i consider the possibility. i look absolutely radiant. When you talked about me being pregnant, you seemed to want it too. Bill will make an excellent Father. i remembered something left unanswered; the question of birth control. i also know the perfect way of answering it...

i appear a short time later in what i consider to be 1950s inspired lingerie. i am not wearing heels. "Daddy, i hope you don't mind me being barefoot." i put a finger to my lips in what i hope is a sultry yet pouty expression. "But i think a woman is sexiest when she is in her proper place." i slow walk towards you, placing each foot directly in front of the other as i walk making my hips gyrate seductively. "You know, barefoot and pregnant." i say as i get within your reach...

I love Claire’s out fits, each is like opening a new present. She has put on white panties, but they are already soaked through. He really likes this outfit, kind of a sexy candy striper, no more like one of the Austin Powers fembots. Those were the girls with the big platinum blond wigs. He pictures Claire in a wig, that could be fun! I wonder if she’d like it. Bill is sitting up in the bed naked, legs straight, cock hard still from the earlier festivities.

”Okay CUNT, straddle Daddy’s legs cowgirl...Good CUNT” as she does as told. She is sitting upright, facing him, back at attention, jutting her corset covered breasts out at him, her pussy soaked panties damp on his legs. Bill stares in her eyes, he is in control now, and will stay that way. He runs his index finger up and down the middle of the triangle of her panties. ”So you said some very sexy, nasty things tonight to make Daddy hard”As my finger goes up and down, it runs over the top of her outer lips, if Bill presses he feels the wetness against his finger. ”Mmmmmm, yes I did Daddy, I said sexy, nasty awful things about, mmmmm, men who wanted me, but couldn’t have me...mmmm...and sweet wonderful things about how only Daddy could have me, and how you were going to have me....mmmmm....Take me Daddy, please, take me”, she is almost whimpering. “You need to apologize to my cock, for teasing him, making him so hard, and ignoring him at the bar”. Bill’s tone is now firme, more commanding.

Claire has a worried look, like she actually might have done something wrong, She slides back so she is straddling his knees, she bends from the waist, grabs my rigid cock in both hands, like a microphone, her lips mere inches from its head. ”oh no Mr. Cock, don’t be angry, you know I love you, worship you. I couldn’t touch you, I had to be a good girl, a respectable girl, but oh I wanted to. I wanted to lick and taste you right on the dance floor. I thought about you all night, my cunt missed you so. I was getting wet, my lips pursing open, I wanted, needed you Mr. Cock, please don’t be angry...Remember, remember, as soon as we were in the dark, as soon as I had a chance, I took you out, apologized, licked and kissed you. You know I love you,. Bill almost came in her hand as she talked. ”That is much better, he feels much more appreciated now. Come back up here.

Claire got up and started to slide back up Bill’s body. As her pussy started to go across his hard cock, she gasped and whimpered. ”STOP”Bill commanded as she sat directly on his hard cock, which was pointed straight up at him. ”Hands behind your head” CUNT did as told. Bill started unbuttoning her corset from the top, until he was 2/3rds down. His eyes, never left hers. He slid his hands inside her corset and gripped her firm but tiny back. He was stretching the corset open with his forearms, exposing her delicate breasts, she started to bring her hands down, ”I said hands up and keep them up Neil I say so” CUNT did as told and didn’t waiver again. Bill pulled her in and pulled her breast to his mouth. He licked around her right nipple 3-4 times, then he bit down hard, not hard enough to break the skin, but almost, she gasped and whimpered, he did the same to the other nipple, same reaction.

Bill pushed her back, so her back was straight, she was in a standing, kneeling position, her dripping pussy, 7 inches above his cock. She looked at him with the eager anticipation of a Fucktoy. Bill slid his fingers down and inside the thin straps of her panties, his elbows facing out, he made one quick, very strong jerk, and both straps ripped away, CUNT looked shocked, ”I’ll buy you more pairs cunt, they were in my way” Bill reached down and grabbed his hard cock, he pointed it up, and it was perfect to rub along the glistening, open pursed lips of Claire’s cunt. As he rubbed, at most half the tip, slid inside her warm, wet folds. She was gasping and whimpering. ”So you like being my Fucktoy, three holes to use as I will, He slid back and forth, a little slower, more sensually. Claire tried to lower herself down, let her cunt take him in. Bill pushed his hand up, covering access to his swollen head. It took everything he could. His balls were bluer than blue, he desperately wanted to fuck Claire’s magical, milking cunt. ”No, no, you decided earlier tonight that I needed to stay out, Now I will decide when, and if, I enter” They both knew it was an idle threat, wild horses wouldn’t keep him out, but it was the game.

”But Daddy no, I need...Bill cut her off, ”What do you need, me to use you, decide which hole I want and mindlessly fuck you, take you, use you” ”Yes, yes, yes, I need that, I want that, I am your Fucktoy, take your Fucktoy,...use me! Bill was strong, and right now testerone coursed through his body. He picked her up and roughly knelt her against the headboard and wall. He grabbed her hands and put them over her head against the wall. He held her wrists together with his strong left hand. He spanked the insides of her thighs with his right hand and she opened to give him better access. He grabbed his hard cock, and found the open wet inviting lips of her cunt. He wasn’t gentle, she didn’t want gentle, she wanted it hard and rough and he delivered. He drove his cock in hard and deep inside her. She squealed, ”Yes, fuck yes, fuck your Fucktoy’s wet cunt, horny wet cunt” Bill pounded her, o his second thrust he felt and heard her first orgasm, he drove in faster and harder. As he postponed in, Claire pushed back as hard as she could, like she wanted him to fuck her so hard he would drive completely through her. He postponed, drove, with every word he said he let out a guttural moan, ”Fuck me...take my cock...harder...fuck me...feed that cunt...your cunt feels so good...fuck me” Bill was shocked at his own staying power, rock hard he just kept pistoning, driving in and out. CUNT was in orgasmic frenzy, Bill lost count, and he kept driving. Finally he could hold out no longer. He drove in hard, one last time and...stayed. He started to cum and it gushed, spasm, spasm, Claire,s cunt now fully milking, doing her biological best, if she wasn’t pregnant already, this might do it. Bill spammed and spammed until his legs felt like jelly.

”Claire, that was so good, so, so, good” He could tell she was in bliss, he pulled out and collapsed on their bed, he rolled over and lay on his back. He looked up at her, her makeup half off, her hair a mess, they had fucked like Animals. She glowed, pure happiness and love in her eyes. She payed down on him, and took her position, she made him whole. Fucktoy was done for the night, and so was Daddy. Bill and Claire gently kissed for a second and then were both sound asleep. Their bodies were exhausted, but felt so good, the exhaustion one can only have after world class sex...

Back