Golf Sextacular (PM Homerun2611 before posting)

Chapter 8

Task One

i wake up early, before you. i slip into a t-shirt and jeans shorts. Underneath i put on pink cotton panties and a sports bra. i slide my feet into a pair of sneakers. i do not do my make-up. i consider throwing my hair into a quick ponytail; but then smiling wickedly i change my mind. i put my hair in a tight bun. A ponytail will give you something to easily grab. i write you a quick note, written in a riddle.

My Love, in a world where no means yes; walrus man=non-consent.

i do not want to play our usual games today. i do not want to be touched. i do not want to make love, much less get roughly fucked. That is the LAST thing i want. So i am going to go find myself somewhere private to just be alone. The LAST thing i want is to be found.

i smile and seal the envelope and lay it on the dining room table. i take a book and some water and sneak out.

* * * *​

Four hours later i wake up on the beach. A disturbed bird crowing as it took wing, disturbing my sleep. i look to my right and i see you approaching, bag over your shoulder. We make eye contact as you are sneaking up on your wife. i smirk and with surprising speed and grace get to my feet and take off running away...

Bill woke up, and instinctively wasn't happy, Claire was not on top of him, at his side, or even in the building. They were on a private island, so other than a seagull the size of a lion, she was safe. He was still a little sore from last night's fun, but he knew he would shake it off. After a week with Claire, his recovery time was incredible. Coffee, shower, maybe a quick omlette and juice and he would be good as new.

He walked into the dining room and saw the envelope. Hmmm. He opened it and read the cryptic message, My Love, in a world where no means yes; walrus man=non-consent.

i do not want to play our usual games today. i do not want to be touched. i do not want to make love, much less get roughly fucked. That is the LAST thing i want. So i am going to go find myself somewhere private to just be alone. The LAST thing i want is to be found.

Bill laughs, so this is how we are starting your day. The omelette goes on hold, but he does shower, and have a cup of coffee. Then he prepares. He intentionally doesn't shave. He grabs a fedora http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/121486011128-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Hunting knife
http://cdn0.wideopenspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/02mb399.jpg

Some rope, some silk scarves and a set of play handcuffs that were with the sex toys. Bill tosses his stuff in the bag, other than the cuffs, and the knife which he puts on his belt. Then he sees it, there is a whip up on the wall, while he was no expert, he knew how to handle it enough. http://bullwhips.org/how-make-bull-whip/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/snakewhip_1_100611.jpgYou want to play Claire, game on.

Bill tossed on a jean shirt and blue jeans, he rubbed dirt on his face, and he took a shot of bourbon and gargled with it. He wanted the scent of alcohol strong on his breath. He looked in the mirror, he looked menacing enough. Whip in hand, bag over shoulder he took off walking.

It was a small island and it didn't take long to find Claire, she was asleep on the beach. Good, this will be easier than I thought. He was sneaking up when Claire woke up. SHIT And off she went...

Bill was still reasonably fast and again this was a small island, and he closed in on her quickly "God damn it bitch, what the fuck are you doing out here? What made you think you could run from me. Your daddy done knew what he was doing when he paid off his debt by selling you to me. You're mine bitch you know that ... Claire tried to run, and Bill had the whip at the ready and SNAPPED it in the direction she tried to head. Bill grinned, "Yeah, that's right bitch, you are trapped, you know you can't swim so there is no going back, and either way you try to run, you are going to feel the stinging end of this whip. Now we wouldn't want to mark you all up would we, I might need to sell you myself"

Claire still tries to run, and Bill tackles her. She is kicking and screaming, he sits on her stomach, grabs her wrists and holds them over her head with one hand, with the other he grabs the cuffs and clicks them on. "Come on bitch, let me have a little kiss"
Bill leans down toward Claire, he hopes she is okay with him doing this in character. The scent of alcohol is strong on his breath. She plays her part, and spits in his face, "Get away from me, I won't kiss you, I won't touch you" Bill straightens up but remains sitting on her, he wipes his face with his sleeve "Your are going to be sorry you did that bitch, that little kiss is going to cost you a whole lot more". With than he lifts her up roughly with her cuffs. She struggles, but he is much stronger, he drags her over to the large palm tree and he ties the rope around it and her cuffs to the rope.

He takes his knife and comes up behind her. He takes his left forarm and pushes her shoulders hard against the tree, he takes his right hand and brings the blade to her throat, "Moving would be a really bad idea bitch, now you can make this easy or hard, but either way you're mine.

"Never, never, I love another man, you can never have me" "Never is a long time, I will either be fucking you in 5 minutes or you'll never fuck again" Bill is careful, but wants to be as realistic as possible, he puts his thumb directly on the blade and brings it up between Claire's legs. "I sure would hate to have to split this cunny wide open, you might not want my cock bitch, but I guarantee you don't want the sharp end of my blade. Bill makes two quick swipes with his knife and Claire feel her shorts hit the ground. Bill rubs his hand over her cotton panties. He crouches down and sniffs her pussy like an animal. He jams his nose in her ass, she bucks, he bites at her ass and grabs the cotton in his teeth. "Ooo ee, she has spirit, I will get rid of that." Bill gets up and slaps her ass. "You think you got spirit, I know how to kill spirit, fuck it right out of you" Bill runs his knife along her cheek, he runs it down her back and then again three quick flicks, and Claire is stand there bound to the tree, with only her cotton panties left on. She feels the knife one last time. It has entered the top of her panties, she feels the knife flick and she is naked ...

Four Hours Ago...

i look out over the small waves gently lapping against the shore. This is a paradise that William brought me. i smile thinking how lucky i am. Then i start to cry; sobbing actually. Not out of pain or sadness but the overwhelming sense that somehow i have received the love of such a magnificent Man. i do not feel worthy; yet i have it. i swear to myself that i will spend the rest of my life earning his love and being worthy to bear his name and raise children who will also be worthy of their Father's legacy.

This leads me to wonder: why? Why do i want this little game? Then i remember Stacey from high school. She was my BFF and we would share secrets and one of her's was that she always wanted to see two Men fight over her. And not in a romantic comedy sort of fight; more of a Gladiator fight. She said something about how she loved to see Men demonstrate their power; especially about her. She also admitted that something about it made her feel like a prize to be won; "To the victor goes the pussy!" she had exclaimed.

i had told her my fantasy. "i want to feel my Man's raw strength and power; not his fists. But i want to feel his lust and need for me unleashed, unbridled and at full power. i want to know my Man's physical prowess first hand. i want to know that if i freak out and run he will chase me. That in my moments of self-doubt, he will be strong enough to hold me. That when i look in the mirror and see a mousey, nerdy girl next door; he sees a woman so beautiful that he cannot restrain his lust."

Stacey giggled as we popped in the DVD to Return of the Jedi. "Our problem, is we are nerds but we are attractive nerds. The boys we want touching us are too nervous. The boys we do not want touching us only want us for one thing and we're not bimbos. So we know what they want, and since that is all they want we are not willing to give it to them." Stacey had said; she was the wise one between us. "C'mon...let's do our make-up; let me show you how gorgeous you really are."

i sigh at the memory; wondering if girls like Stacey and i are just fucked up or if every woman wants to feel their Man's strength or see it displayed. i pick up my book, i am turned on but still exhausted from the amazing sex and lovemaking that has been our week. i do not get through reading the first paragraph before i am passed out...

Now...​

Oh. My. God. This is AMAZING! When i thought of this game, in every fantasy i have EVER had playing this game the Man who was taking me had always been my Husband. i had never considered he would play another character. Oh. My. God. Bill has taken my fantasy and made it BETTER! i think to myself. He knows me better than i know me! He always calls me his muse...but this...this is inspired! He is Masterfully incorporating several kinks into this! If i am his muse, he is most definitely my Agent of Fortune.

The whip cracks next to me. i yelp in total surprise. i still run away. The character is absolutely inspired, not only does it allow Bill to objectify and treat me like property to be bought and sold, but it gives me a chance to affirm my chastity and loyalty to him. i wonder if Bill would like to play other characters, perhaps i could put on a blonde wig and pretend to be a prostitute sometime? The whip cracks again and i focus on running away.

Then i am tackled, i feel the full force of my Husband. i struggle, i am not going to make this easy on him. i want him to work for it. While i am careful not to do anything like punch him or scratch him or otherwise hurt the Man of my life, i want him to have a taste of how fiercely i would resist anyone seeking to defile what belongs to Mr. William Craig. As you are close, giving me the opportunity to resist i can smell the whiskey on your breath. i can see the stubble, feel it scratching my soft, smooth skin. Damn, you are inspired this morning my Love!

i feel him, trying to handcuff me. This is resist with all i have, i am not making it easy, but you are so much stronger and more powerful. You tie me to a tree, i test the strength of your knots, i cannot break them. Then i see the knife. A real fucking knife! You are using it to cut off my clothes. Intense feelings go through me to include fear, which arouses because i know i am safe. You are in complete control and would never use it in a way so you would carelessly hurt me. He is giving me the opportunity to show how much i trust him...the Man has thought of EVERYTHING! My Agent of Fortune not only knows what i want; but what i need. i need William to know i trust him completely, not just that my heart, body and soul belong to him.

Soon i am naked. "You do not know who you are messing with you son of a bitch!" i spit in your face again.

"Yes I do, I am messing with a girl who doesn't know her place jus' yet. A girl who doesn't know she is property. My property."

i smile. "i am not your property, i cannot be YOUR property. i am NOT my Father's to sell any longer! i secretly married Mr. William Craig! Father has no right to sell me anymore! No Man has any right to my body anymore! No cock other than his may enter this cunt!" i exclaim loudly and proudly. Unlike Bill, i am not playing a part or a character. i am playing myself and get to speak honestly.

i think it has the desired effect. The next thing i know i am crushed by your embrace. Your cock is out and seeking its home; wildly. i squeeze my legs together as tight as i can. i squirm in my bonds, not letting you in...making you work for your prize. Your cock does not think about the game, it only wants its home. It is a key that wants its lock. It has heard my cries of love for you and it; he is not a character in a game but just himself.

Soon you have broken inside me...thrusting and pounding away at me. "No! This is not for you! This is only for my beloved Bill!" i scream. Then i whisper in your other ear..."Thank you, i love you Bill."

i get carried away into subspace and it seems like the amazing fuck is over too soon. i have cum several times; each time during a protestation of my belonging to and love for YOU. Each orgasm the result of your cock mixed with the emotional reaction of declaring my love for my Husband. As i return to Earth and this paradise you have provided for me...for us. i can see your eyes quivering. i can see the emotional toll this has taken on you. i feel guilty; i hope i have not selfishly crossed a line. i have read about aftercare, how the submissive needs to feel loved and safe. At no point did i feel anything but with you; including (strangely) when i felt just a little fear from the whip and knife. That is because of my total trust in you.

But what about aftercare for the Dominant? i can see that there can be an emotional toll on them as well. So once freed i hold you. i run my fingers through your hair, and give you soft kisses. "Oh Bill, thank you...that was truly amazing. i love you so much, i hope you enjoyed that at least a little."

Much of this is an out of body experience for Bill, it had to be. In body, he couldn’t have done it. As a character, he could at least say the words, play the part, it was awkward, but by Claire’s reaction, he seemed to be pulling it off. However, he felt himself the fool. Even as he forced himself to enter her, and how incredibly ironic was that, Bill actually not wanting to enter Claire. Thank god she said ”Thank you, I love you Bill” or he couldn’t imagine he would have been able to cum. Bill had assumed Claire wanted her husband to try to rape her, but she had unfortunately married the wrong guy for that.

But he knew she hadn’t, she had married the right guy, the perfect guy. Not someone who wanted to ridicule and debase her, but someone who wanted to nurture, empower, and encourage her to be all that her natural talents and character would allow her to be. In her dialogue, he realized somehow to do these things to know he was capable of protecting her, she was safe.

Bill hated every aspect that a rapist stood for. He couldn’t stand individuals who tried to rule or lead by fear. He saw them as weak, insecure, unwilling to be challenged. Bill was an Alpha’s Alpha. He welcomed strength, loved harnessing the strength in others and nurturing, leading, inspiring it to greater strengths.

Rapists were weak and pathetic in Bill’s eyes, as were anyone who would hurt or threaten a woman or child, frankly anyone who needed help.

He thought back to his fifth grade teacher, a beautiful woman who had helped guide him into being a man, and his sexual awakening. She had told him, many women will fall in love with you, be gentle, respect them, be the man I know you are. The one I wish I could have married. They had discussed the legends of King Arthur and the knights of the round table. She told him how she could have seen him as a Young King or possibly President one day. Using might for right. All of these aspects were burned into Bill’s ethos. Claire liked thinking of herself as his property, he owned her. He liked thinking of her as someone so in love with him she could never want for another.

”i hope you enjoyed that at least a little” He had enjoyed from the point, he could come back in his body, and to be honest he had liked her sexy pink panties and sports bra on her otherwise naked body, but most of all, the only reason he did anything, was he was happy that she had enjoyed it so. It didn’t really matter that he might never totally understand the need

i can sense the trepidation in you; the tension. i look into your eyes and see the conflict. i come back to Earth; this was a selfish task. i caress your face, looking deep into you. "William, my Love...this was amazing. You were...are...amazing." i pause, appraising your reaction. "i am never going to ask you to do this again. You are a hero, not a villain. In fact; you do not have to do any more tasks today. But i can assure you that you love the last task." i hold you close to my chest, stroking your hair lovingly.

"So if you want i can go cook us a nice brunch...or we could go for a walk."

Bill appreciates that she senses how she struggled with her first request, he had known aspects of today would be hard. He hoped at least one of her tasks came closer to the man she had fallen in love with. Marriage is about compromise. Each person moving out of their comfort zone to accommodate needs of the others. Bill knew that Claire had tried to answer the bell every time he had asked, and he knew what she had wanted for this fantasy. "Lunch can wait, let's go back to the house, and please stay naked"

Task II - the Spanking

As they entered the house, Claire looked at Bill uncertain. She had given him the out if he wanted, what was he going to do?"I know your second fantasy was for me to spank you, not a disciplinary spanking, this is a request spanking. You can stop any time, and this is more a flavor than the full spanking that I know you want. However, we still have a pretty full honeymoon to go, and I want you to be comfortable sitting and enjoying the rest of our trip, is that okay""Yes Daddy, yes, thank you! Shall I bend over your knee?"

I was sitting on the sofa, and Claire laid across, exposing her bare bottom, and propping it up slightly in the air. Bill had watched some videos that Claire had suggested, and thought he could do what she wanted. He began by rubbing her bottom, it was firm, but cute and round, he loved it.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/524d246ac6071dc2ca056c4e5fe7a4b6/tumblr_p3ed4scZjI1wfjtqwo1_500.gif

He couldn't believe he was about to spank it, and turn it slighly rosy. He rubbed her behind, and slap, slap, the spanked each cheek, slap, slap, slap, slap, he continued to alternate his strokes. He increased the intensity, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap. She started to wiggle a bit, Bill increased the intensity and speed, SLap, SLap, SLap, SLap, SLap, SLap, SLap, SLap, SLap, SLap. Her delicious little bottom began to get pink. Bill stopped, and began rubbing his spankings in, this was his favorite part, this he could do all day. "Do you want me to keep going?"[/B] "Yes, Daddy, yes please yes" Her response was quick and enthusiastic. SLAp, SLAp, SLAp, SLAp, SLAp, SLAp, SLAp, SLAp, SLAp, SLAp. "Oooo, uh, uh, oooo" She voiced a bit of pain and her little bottom got a bit more red. "Okay sweetheart, I will go hard, but only a few more, I promise when we are home, and your bottom can rest, I will go as far as you want to go"

SLAP....SLAP....SLAP....SLAP and he heard her whimper, a slight tear going down her sweet cheek, Bill is concerned, but she seems...happy.

Bill is done with the spanking, but she stays there. He smiles, and he starts to rub. He rubs her bottom, massaging, starting to play between her thighs, and she lets her leg fall to the ground opening herself up, and he presses his hand down into her folds and encounters her warm, wetness...

Daddy's spanking goes from soft and gentle to more intense. i can feel my bottom stinging pleasantly. Then you are rubbing my bottom lovingly; your hand sliding along my slit. My body opens for my Husband; my loving Husband. My amazing Husband. i sniffle, tears sliding down my cheeks as i think i am the luckiest girl in the world.

"Kitten, are you okay?" i hear the worry in your voice.

"Everything...is okay...better than okay. It is absolutely amazing. i cannot believe you love me." i feel you hesitate, your hand slowing its rubbing exploration. "Please...keep rubbing me Daddy. It feels so wonderful when you rub the spankies in, touch my cunt." i sigh as you go back to rubbing me, touching and exploring me. "You are just this incredible Man...a true hero...a Man of noble and majestic character. My love...my emotions...sometimes they overwhelm."

Bill laughs, "Yes, the man of noble character than pretends to rape his wife and then spanks her, chivalry lives!

He focuses, he wants this to end pleasurably for her, "Please...keep rubbing me Daddy. It feels so wonderful when you rub the spankies in, touch my cunt."

I play up and down her slit, her legs are open and I look forward to pleasuring her, pleasuring her while she does nothing to me. I squeeze and massage her ass cheeks, and slide my finger up and down her slit. She wiggles and purrs. I flatten my hand and with my thumb on the top of her ass crack I massage the edge of my palm and index finger inside her folds. She responds and opens further, groaning, enjoying. I prop her up on her knees and kneel on the floor, I want to lick and enjoy her pussy. I separate her ass cheeks with my hands and I insert my tongue into her vagina, and tongue fuck her. I taste my own cum, but I don't mind, neither a turn on or turn off, I am just focused on her. She fucks my back. I raise my thumb and slowly massage her clit and piston my tongue in and out. She rotates her ass in rhythm to my massage. I take my tongue out and lick up, I lick her entire pussy, her taint, and I tongue her ass. She wiggles and moans louder. She pushes her starfish back against my tongue, "Put your tongue in Daddy, I want to feel it inside" I circle her ass, twirl her pucker with my tongue, with it well lubed I harden my tongue and enter, she squeals, "YES..." I put my thumb in her cunt, my index finger massages and teases her clit, and my tongue fucks her ass. "OH SO GOOD... SO GOOOOD...SO, SO GOOODDDDDDD... She bucks back hard against my face and her entire body starts to buck and shake as she cums. I love watcher her body, and I keep fucking her in all areas until she starts to come down. I kiss her asshold, and the lips of her cunt. "I hope you ladies enjoyed, particularly you cunt, I wanted this to be just your time." Claire curls up into a fetal position with a satisfied smile on her face. "Come herd Daddy" She beckons with her finger, I lean over and she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me, over and over. "Thank you so much for my first two tasks, you will love the third, I hope your Tuxedo is ready..."

Bill has risen to the occasion time and time again with my fantasies; but there seems a little distance there. Like it is against his true nature; perhaps just perhaps i have been more lucky than i thought. Bill is sexually virile and adventurous but loves and respects nobility in women. Femininity. He wants to be my hero in each and everything, and never my abuser. i may have pushed him too far. i had thought about having him tie me up and just fuck me at will but i think i have pushed this Lamborghini too far today. i pushed him to 250 mph while driving in the wrong lane; it is not the car but the driver.

He will love the Tuxedo task tonight...

"So i think it is going to be a late night tonight. Why don't we grab a nap? Then shower and i'll cook us a late lunch? No more tasks until sundown."

i see the relief in his eyes. He is curious about requiring a tuxedo, i can tell that while he is a little nervous about the kinky bend the night could take, he is also looking forward to it. As soon as my head hits the pillow i have to fight the urge to sleep. i cup your cock possessively, throw a leg over yours. Soon i feel you drift away to sleep. i fight sleep for a few more minutes so you can get into a nice deep sleep. i slip away; i have work and preparations to make.

i take the cordless landline, damn cell phones not working on this island!, and head outside. "Hello, this is Mrs William Craig, my Husband said if we ever needed something at the island to call you and you would make it happen. Well i need some stuff and i need it set-up...quietly. You can!?! Excellent! Yes that would be the perfect spot, i will keep him...engaged at the other part of the island."

i hang up the phone, a plan in motion. i return to my place by my Soulmate's side and cuddle next to him, my hand seeking his cock (my other Owner) just as my eyes shut heavily...

Three hours later...​

You slowly awake, your wife is O-U-T at your side, her hand remaining on your cock. As she feels you stir, she stirs. "Five more minutes..." she pleads in her deep sleep...

"Five more minutes..." Bill smiles, take your time my dear. There is no position where he is more content, more truly happy than he is right here. Her glorious little body draped over mine, and her hand, her delicate, loving, caring hand, cradling my cock. He lets out a deep sigh. The sigh of a man, so in love, so happy. I start to harden slighty, purely based on her presence and my feelings for her.

I will wake her up slowly, I am a little horny, I have not really had Claire, my Claire the way I want her today. But there is no urgency, I am confident I will have her my way yet today, and it will be worth waiting for. My god, you did fuck her this morning. Yes, but that had only partially been him, and he hadn't really made love in almost a day. For Bill that was the difference. He had fucked so many women so many different times over the last few years, fucking while enjoyable, and it was very different fucking Claire make no mistake, but that wasn't as special to him. Before meeting her, he hadn't made love in years, and even when he had, it wasn't comparable to how he felt with her.

They would fuck, she loved to fuck, he could tell. But he hoped she also really loved making love to him, because that was where she was like no other, he would never could never tire of making love to her, making love to his CUNT.

He started to run his hands up and down her back, he used his hands, and then his well manicured nails. He thought of them as little tickles, and soon he could feel his kitten waking up, he heard her little purrs, her hand reflexively nuzzling his cock. Eventually she shimmied a bit higher on his body and rested her chin on his chest, they exchanged light playful pecks. Bill smiled playfully at his radiant wife, "So nice to have you back with us Mrs. Craig, Mr. Craig has anxiously been awaiting your arrival..."

"So nice to have you back with us Mrs. Craig, Mr. Craig has anxiously been awaiting your arrival..."

i smile as i climb on top of my Husband, rubbing my slit against your cock. i felt you getting harder and harder. Teasing you. i reach behind me to caress your shaft and balls. Then i smile with wicked grin. i slide my hand into yours...i half pull you from the bed and guide you to the shower. We make small talk as i lather myself up, starting to rub against you as i once more give you a nuru massage. i take my time rubbing against you, massaging you. Teasing your cock, keeping you hard. As i feel you getting close, i stop and turn-off the water.

"i am starved, can i go cook us lunch?" i do not wait for your answer, i turn and leave the shower. When you head down to the kitchen, you find me dressed in a bridal bra & panty set complete with garters and stockings. i am not in heels, i am barefoot and the kitchen.

tumblr_p6okgdeCQp1vvzhlro1_500.jpg

i am frying up some pork chops, mac & cheese. i serve you, sitting across the table, sliding my foot up your leg. Sliding it into your crotch; massaging your cock through your pants...feeling you start to swell...i back off.

For the rest of the afternoon and early evening i keep us both aroused...until it is time. Time for the next task...

Task Three

Having locked the diamond choker-collar about my neck, you slip into a tuxedo. You find a note in the breast pocket. William my Love, please make your way to the helipad once you are dressed and ready. You will find a surprise there. i know i have challenged and pushed you today. You have done magnificently and i love you. It was signed not with my signature, but with a kiss: :kiss:.

You make your way to the helipad you see the flickering of hundreds of flickering candles. There is the meal that we ordered but never got a chance to enjoy last night; it had been catered by the restaurant. They had sent a crew to our island to, while we slept and teased each other, set this up. There is an iPad on a table, next to a bouquet of red roses (the roses an unexpected gift from the restaurant) hooked up to a speaker; you press play and Pachelbel's Canon in D begins to play. In a few moments you hear high heels clicking.

You turn and you see your wife heading up the paved walk to the helipad turned into a dance floor and picnic site. i am smiling. All i am wearing are black thigh highs and platform heels. "This is your third task; have a romantic night of picnicing and dancing. With your nude wife." i blush. "i have always found the idea of a Clothed Male nude female date romantic. Not a kinky date. Not fetish. Just a girl who enjoys being nude, swept off her feet by her Handsome Man dressed in a classy and exquisite tuxedo." i wrap my arms around your neck and slowly start to sway to the music...

Claire has kept us on edge all afternoon. I enjoy the anticipation of this evening. I love her bridal lingerie. Most lingerie is sexy, but there is something about either pure white or pure black, Bill remembers the veil for a second, of course there are exceptions, he laughs out loud, I love her in everything, but most of all in absolutely nothing. Her silky smooth skin, mmmmmm,, he groans.

He dresses in his tuxedo. He sees the note, William my Love, please make your way to the helipad once you are dresses and ready. You will find a surprise there... Bill is excited, tuxedos, surprises, this is a world he knows and likes. He chooses a classic look, black tux and pants, white shirt, he ties the bow tie, platinum cuff links, and white pocket square. He looks at his hand, they need to take care of that, something not right about a happily married man without a ring.

He walks out to the helipad, candles, a lovely dinner, Pachelbel, he is completely in his comfort zone, he can’t wait to see Claire. He hears the clicks, he turns, heels, stockings, and his beautiful naked wife. He instinctively turns around and realizes there isn’t a soul for 17 miles. He turns back and watches her, admires her, and can’t wait to enjoy their evening. She explains her third task, romance, fine dining, dancing, sweeping off her feet, Bill is thrilled, this is a fantasy he can deliver. They drink wine and laugh, halfway through dinner, Claire comes over and sits on his lap, she starts to pick food off his plate,sometimes eating it herself, sometimes feeding him. Her arm is around his shoulder, and they kiss between every bite.

When they are done he leads her to the dance floor. Bill is a very good dancer. With the iPad they can play whatever they want. He knows some of this is new, but he is a strong and powerful lead. She let’s him take control and they spend the next hour or more waltzing, salsaing, he even teaches her a few steps of Argentine Tango, the sexiest of all dances. She let’s him twirl and flip her around, embrace her tightly in hold and other times free form. They laugh and enjoy each other. He asks her to club dance and she goes all in, grinding in to him, having her back tightly pressed to him, hands behind her neck, his hand enjoying her naked femininity. He holds her closely, cupping her cunt in his strong hand.

He spins her and kisses her slowly, he runs his fingers down to cup her lovely little ass. ”Oh, how I love you Claire. I want to spend a lifetime thinking of different ways to sweep you off your feet, I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have. But if you don’t mind, are you ready to go inside, I don’t think I can be edged one minute longer...”

You take me by the hand to lead me back to the room, but i stay planted in place. You turn and look to see what is wrong; but see your wife looking up at the stars. A tear on her cheek. "i miss the stars, it is one of the things i hate most about living in the city; the way the light pollution obscures them." i look at you, it has been a wonderful night of romance, an excellent dinner, dancing. i had prepared for this, i start to lead you away from the helipad towards a group of tropical trees. As i slip out of my heels, leaving them behind before stepping foot into the sand.

i had prepared for this, but not for the overwhelming emotion knowing it is about to happen. "i have always fantasized about being taken outside where i could be on my back, looking up at the stars." Honestly, it was how i always imagined my first time. Not that i had any complaints about our first time, none at all, but i always imagined being taken in this little grove of evergreens back home.

We get to the hammock and i climb on. "What's the spoon for?" You ask, noticing a spoon that had its handle run through the weave of the hammock to keep it in place.

"Oh, just something for after." i feel the hammock shift as you climb in after me. i can feel The General, as i have come to think of your cock, hard and stiff pressing against me. Seeking his home. My legs spread instinctively, obediently. i reach up and wrap my hands around your neck. Our eyes meet as your head rubs against my slit. There is no need to prime me, as much as i have edged you this afternoon, i have edged myself. i can feel The General oozing his precum along my slit before driving into me.

Your first thrust pounds against my cervix as you take me. i feel your hands entwine with my hair, pulling my head back so you can get at my neck with your lips...seeking out all the places that make me moan and groan. My breasts jiggling under you, against your chest.

You pause, you have not even taken anything off...but you strip out of your jacket. You start to loosen the bow tie to take it off. i stop you and look up at you with a pleading, pouting face. "Please...i like it when you are dressed."

You stop undressing, and lean back over, crushing me into the hammock. i look up over your shoulder and see the stars shining down on us, granting us their favor. Soon i am cumming, overwhelmed by the emotion...you continue to pound into me. You are grunting and groaning like an animal as you fuck me. Your balls slapping against my taint as you fuck your cunt. Your hands groping wildly at my breasts...squeezing and twisting my nipples.

Then i feel it, you spurting rope after rope into me...filling me...before sliding off and panting next to me. "So...you said the spoon was for after?" You ask as the silver sparkles in the moonlight. You reach for it and take it.

i keep my legs spread as i feel you start to ooze out of me. "The one kinky thing i thought for tonight...if you want some cumplay afterwards...if you wanted to feed me." i lift my hands above my head, crossing my wrists submissively as i feel the spoon at my cunt. My eyes stay fixed on your face and then your eyes as you watch your seed fill the spoon as it drains from me. My lips part and open as you bring the utensil to them, i make a show of taking your cum as you return it to my pussy...

...but i do not swallow. Instead i keep it in my mouth, all the spoonfuls, until the cum slows to a mere trickle. i look at you with mischief in my eyes...do i swallow or is there anything else you would rather me do with your cum (now mixed with my honey)?

Making love to my beautiful wife, under the stars, tropical breezes flowing in from the ocean, it was perfect. I wish this could have been both of our first times. Beyond the lust, I could feel the emotion in Claire, she had fantasized about a moment like this a long time. I loved being able to deliver it for her. Fully clothed, I drove my edged cock into my CUNT, her gorgeous naked little body craving me, exposing her neck to nibble, kiss and bite her, show how much I needed and wanted her.

”The one kinky thing I thought for tonight...if you want some cumplay afterwards...if you want to feed me.” I smiled, my MUSE. I took the shining silver utensil, and watched my cum combined with her honey slide into the spoon. I brought it to her lips, she wetted them in anticipation, and the parted for my deposit. I repeated twice more. I loved how she loved my cum, taking it, swallowing it, playing with it. Prior to meeting Claire, I had never thought much about it, I certainly had never considered tasting it.

But everything was different with Claire. My cum became sacred, bodily fluids became something to share, to totally experience and immerse ourselves in each other. Snowballing was something odd, something I had never considered. Now though, with her mouth filled with my cum, I leaned into her, ”Kiss me”. Her lips came to mind, our lips parted, remaining licked and our tongues searched for each other, together they danced and Sam in our combined cum and honey. The tastes, the sensations were highly erotic. She sucked all of our juices back into her mouth, swallowed a little. And then She turned my head so my mouth faced up, ”Open” She began to drool, then spit our juices from her mouth to mine. I swallowed some, and then returned the same movement to her where she swallowed our remaining load. Then we kissed long and passionate kisses, sharing and enjoying our taste. ”Let me get naked, and let’s stay out here and enjoy the night stars and each other”.

I undressed, we climbed back into the hammock, and we assumed our position. I stroked her hair and her back. She played with my chest and cock. We talked, and enjoyed this peace in each other’s arms. The breeze felt wonderful, truly paradise. We didn’t care about the rumbling thunder far off in the distance...

i woke up soaking wet.

Literally.

Soaking wet.

And thunder.

My Husband woke up with me, all of him. In a flash of lightning we could see each other's faces and in that moment you and i were of one mind. i climbed on top of you and straddled you. i stroked your rain soaked cock and guided it to my open lips, i lowered myself on your cock and impaled myself. i started to ride you. Flashes of lightning giving us a surreal strobe effect. Yes we should be running for shelter right now as the wind picks up, i do not even notice as it carries my pumps tumbling towards the sea.

All that matters is servicing that wonderful cock with my cunt. There is something primal about fucking in a thunderstorm. Not during; in. Letting the rythmn of nature take you where it pleases. Of being part of something grand. "Fuck me Bill, fuck my nasty, naughty cunt!" i yell, screaming to be heard over the thunder...

I awake startled, soaking wet, lightning everywhere and love that we are on the same page. I have never made love immersed in a thunder storm. It is primal, intoxicating, Claire above me, grabbing my cock, impaling her sweetness with my rigidity. Lock and key, battling the storm. Nature played its symphony, mostly bass. The waves crashing the combination of the rain and mist of the sea covering us. Then lightining, her body shines, "Oh Fuck Claire, you are so sexy, ride me." She knows I love cowgirl, it isn't the friction of the position, as much as it is the visual. Her body upright, driving down on me, wanting me to get deeper and deeper inside of her. I drive my hips up, I am in lust, love and overloaded with desire, loving the moment, the power of nature and the power of our lost, combining to reach a new zenith.

"Fuck me Bill, fuck my nasty, naughty cunt!" i yell, screaming to be heard over the thunder... Endorphins rage, I crave her cunt, worship her cunt, "FUCK ME CUNT, FUCK ME CUNT" Am I moaning or breathing, I am enraged but not in anger, but in unbridled lust. I am half out of my mind in desire for my wife, flash, flash, clap, clap flash, mother nature screams out to us, her cunt grabs me, fiercely taking what is hers and swallowing it. Drive up, down, up, down. Her head rocks back and her hair creates a magnificent arch of water. I sit up, and grab her, kiss her, I want to feel the wetness of her flesh against mine, all of it, as much as can get. I use my leverage to drive, drive, drive and she bucks in hard, the wetness of our bodies intensifies the sound of our skin slapping together as her cunt drives into me. Her beautify, magical, cunt. "Oh I love you so much, so much, oh Claire, god I love YOUUUUU" ...and I fire, she in one small highly athletic move swings her legs from on the side of me to around my waste, she hangs on for dear life, smashing her cunt into me, no longer bucking, but holding on and coming, she lets go of my neck and she falls back, writhing in orgasm, fuck this is just so hot, thank you mother nature for providing us this theater of passion.

Her stomach is strong, and she leverages her cunt's hold on my cock to do a sit up, squeezing the last drip of cum from her General. The rain continues to pour down on us, the lightning continues to fire, creating a wonder view of each other. Her mouth finds mine, our tongues sensually move and dance, enjoying the end of our night. "Thank you for my day" she says, inbetween kisses. I don't remember when we finally stopped kissing, when my cock finally slipped out, but it was a long while, we never went in, we stayed the night in the hammock. The rain poured down and cleaned and rejuvenated our sated bodies. Eventually we did reassume our position, but this was a night I would never forget, oh how I loved my wife!

Chapter 9​

i had instinctively turned as the Sun rose on us, luckily i had a good base tan so i did not burn. Instead my tan has become more golden; no tan lines. We wake up slowly, the sea breeze gently coaxing us back to consciousness. i wake up to a change; you are already awake and crouched between my spread legs. You are licking my cunt out; lapping at my rain cleansed pussy. i am squirming in the hammock, i wrap my legs around your neck and shoulders, my stocking clad feet on your back.

You pause, removing my thigh highs before diving back into my muff. My fingers sliding through your hair, my other hand pinching and playing with my breasts...teasing my nipples erect. My body opens, my lips spreading, my cunt anticipating your cock. Your thick fingers start sliding into me...exploring me...curving and seeking my g-spot. i whimper and beg you to just take me.

You press your attack on my clit and cunt. Ignoring my ever more insistent and urgent need for you. My body spasms under your expert tongue lashing. i am pinching my nipples, pulling your hair. As my orgasm fades, my body relaxes into the hammock...but you are not done...it is your turn for hedonistic pleasure...

I wipe the juices of her cunt away from my face with my forearm. Last night we fucked like savages to the thunder and lightning of the oceans theatre. This morning I had just had breakfast on the juices and sweet nectar of my woman. Now, I did want hedonistic pleasure. It hand been a while since I had enjoyed her tightest rose. I grabbed her by the knees and flipped her roughly. She turned as easily as a feather in the wind. I knew she sometimes liked it rough. She was on all fours, facing away from me, she knew which hole would be the flavor of the morning.

I hopped down from the hammock, yes I was somewhat in character, but eating her sweet cunt had made me horny. There was urgency in seeking my satisfaction. I walked around, my coock staring at Claire. She reached ou and started toStroke me. Pease suck it Claire, sloppy, wet, lather my cock for your ass” She was ready, she spit on it and stroked her saliva in. She opened he mouth and latched on to my cock. I felt her tongue, tickle the sensitive underside, and then swirl the entire head. I grabbed the back of her head, ”take it all”, and in seconds, her lips, were deeply pressed in my pubic hair, my hard cock deep in her open throat. Her deep throating skills were improving. I thrust in and out of her throat fucking her month. She gags but stays on, she wants to please her cock. She backs off and spits and swirls some more. Bill’s cock is dripping, smothered in her saliva.

Bill hops back up on the hammock, and leans down to enjoy her brown eye. I spread her ass cheeks, I spit in the bulls eyes of her starfish. I attack, I rim her, I swirl my tonge, harden it and tonge fuck her ass. My cock still dripping, she is ready. I line it up, and enter, she gasps, then releases, and lets min in, deep, my balls slap her cunt. ”Yes Daddy, take my ass, fuck my ass, please...use me” the pace quickens, and I look down to the site, of my wife’s petite sexy ass, taking my cock, enjoying it, and pushing back. ”Fuck Claire, god yes....oohhh...fuck me”.

I drive in and out 2,3,4 more times and I feel my balls contract, and I fill her ass, she fucks me back, and then with a wicked look in her eye, hops off and latches on to clean me. So fucking sexy, my girl takes care of me, and then comes up and kisses me. ”Well now, that was a nice way to wake up...

We curl up on the couch, i make us a pitcher of pina coladas. The smooth coconut sweetness so cooling in the warmth of a tropical island. You had changed into a pair of shorts and a light t-shirt. i had showered, perfumed myself and stayed completely naked.

"Bill...i just want to stay like this...naked...in your arms. Is that okay? i know you like lingerie and i am more than happy wearing it. But i just want to be nothing but nude all the time around you." i listen to your answer.

My hand moves up to my tummy. "So the more i think about it...the more comfortable i am getting pregnant at any time. i mean it could be a little inconvient for my career. But that's okay...when it comes, it will be the proper time for it. You are an absolutely amazing Man...and i know you are going to be an absolutely amazing Husband and Father. So even if by some chance," i giggle thinking just how unlikely that is. "...i am pregnant...i will be very happy...filled with joy!"

"Bill...i just want to stay like this...naked...in your arms. Is that okay? i know you like lingerie and i am more than happy wearing it. But i just want to be nothing but nude all the time around you." This is music to my ears. Don't get me wrong, my wife is gorgeous in lingerie and at times that can add an incredible kick. "Claire, nothing would make me happier, you are so beautiful, so natural naked, and I love the feeling of our bare skin in contact with each other". He pulls her over, on top of him and starts to gently kiss her. He plays with her ass, just a bit as they kiss. And he gets hard. "Bill I want to enjoy tonight, but could I just suck your cock so you are hard enough to be inside of me. I just need to feel you, not fuck you, just feel you, feel you in my body, at the entrance to my womb. With that she goes down and slides off his shorts, and licks and plays with his head until he is good and hard. She lowers herself down, impaling herself, letting her cunt swallow him. But there are no gyrations, just a sense of one.

With his cock deep inside her warm cunt, he hears her next statement, "So the more i think about it...the more comfortable i am getting pregnant at any time. i mean it could be a little inconvient for my career. But that's okay...when it comes, it will be the proper time for it. You are an absolutely amazing Man...and i know you are going to be an absolutely amazing Husband and Father. So even if by some chance," i giggle thinking just how unlikely that is. "...i am pregnant...i will be very happy...filled with joy!"

Bill thinks about it and is very happy, he would like to start a family sooner rather than later, and he knows with the frequency and passion of their love making, it won't be long. "I am thrilled to hear that sweetheart, I would like a family as soon as we can, and I am so happy to hear you want that to". He sees her smile and she gives him a little kagel squeeze. She lays down on top of him and they drift off for a nap, firmly joined, lock and key...

We spend the afternoon relaxing and just enjoying each other's company. Around six we return to the mainland for a booze cruise. I have slipped into a white, long dress that is revealing without being scandalous. I am running low on nylons, so I go bare. https://cdn7.bigcommerce.com/s-pqndnq/images/stencil/500x659/products/2630/14677/EP7722_c__22895.1435179915.jpg?c=2

"Mr and Mrs Craig, it is so nice to have both of you." the cruise director say idly and respectfully. He knows of you, but this is a cruise for the elite and wealthy. To him, we are just another couple. He eyes me up and down, appraising me. "Would you like to enter Mrs Craig in our beauty contest? We call it "Trophy Wife - Best in Show" and she looks like she could compete."

I see you smile, your ego has just been stroked. Not everyone's wife got asked for this. In fact, I did not expect it. "I think I speak for both of us, she will do it." I smile and remain quiet, seen but not heard. What could I add to the conversation?

Last edited:
Bill was asked to write and introduction for Tiffany, and saw what others had written and at first tried to emulate their overtly sexual comments. And then he read the list of competitions. Our competition is comprised of five events. The wet t-shirt contest, lingerie competition, talent contest, BJ contest and Jell-O wrestling. The winner of each event gets 50 points, second place 30 points, third place 20 points and fourth place 10 points. Fifth place gets nothing. At the end of the competition, the Husband's whose trophy wife has the most points! Then he thought about it, What in the hell are you doing? She was not some object, she was his wife, the love of his life. He saw his beautiful wife, still in her white dress. " Claire please come here. Sir, I am sorry, but this isn't for us, my wife is not a trophy wife, she is the most beautiful woman here, but she is not a show for others, I will never do that to her. Please keep my money, but we will just be enjoying the evening and the cruise together'. Bill turns to Claire, he hopes she isn't disapointed. "My love, I promised you the other night, to not put you on display again. I hated it when the waiter tried to look down your blouse. Look at yourself, you are the sexiest most beautiful woman here. We don't need some stupid contest. I am going to buy you a tiara, just so you always know, you have won, my eyes are for one woman and I never want to take my eyes off her. If you are okay, Mary Sue, can dance any time. I would love to see it, but there will be one man in the audience. One man who thinks she is the sexiest woman in the world. Maybe you would even show me tonight, but I hope you are okay, I never want you put on display like this again..."

Last edited:
i am a little disappointed that i am not going to compete. Sometimes Mary Sue wants to come out and play; and tonight is one of those nights. She is different too; yes there is a yearning for exhibitionism--old habits die hard. But she wants to dance and strip tease. She wants to feel the music move her as she dances for the entertainment of Men--check that: one Man.

i sip a few cocktails; fruity frozen drinks that taste amazing without the hard bite of booze. i am starting to feel alright. We dance and glance at the contest. During the wet t-shirt contest i feel a little relief that i am not up there. A Korean girl looks absolutely humiliated that she is not as big breasted as the other trophies. Her tits are about the same size as mine; so my wonderful Husband in his wisdom has spared me the humiliation of coming in last place.

Then the lingerie contest begins. Throughout he tells me he has no doubt i would have been highly competitive. i blush and bury my head in his shoulder; but yes i have to agree looking at the other wives' selection. i would have been highly competitive coming in second.

The talent portion begins; the activity is stripping. i watch intently; these girls are such novices. The one who ends up winning only does so because of her big breasts...not any artistry. She, and the others, are just up there flashing and jiggling their tits, playing with their pussies and grinding the pole. "i would have won this easily." i say, looking up at you. A wicked grin slides across my face. The ship has a champagne room; i peeked in out of professional curiosity when i slipped away to powder my nose.

i take your hand. "Would you like to take me to the champagne room?" i ask as i lead you that way.

"Sure." You respond, there is an edge to your voice, suddenly suspicious of my motives but willing to see what i have in mind.

The guy in charge of the champagne room is a little surprised. In fact they were thinking about shutting it down and turning the space into something else since it got so little use. It costs $500 for two hours; a bargain because it was rarely used. He lets us in and provides us with a bottle of champagne, nothing expensive but not the cheap stuff either. i slip into the changing room and find a school girl outfit.

outfit

i hate the fishnets that are packaged with it, so i select a pair of black thigh highs instead. i slip into a pair of stripper heels. They also have provided a selection of wigs. New in package. i select a blonde one; straight hair that comes down to my shoulders. It reminds me of something out of the 1960s. i take a look at myself in the mirror. "Welcome back, Mary Sue."

While i am changing you are milling about the room. It is fairly large; the central item is a small stage with a pole in the middle. There are several large, overstuffed chairs around the room with several chairs arranged around the stage. The walls are all mirrored as is the ceiling. You settle in; the room now yours and only yours for the next hour. It is surprisingly soundproof and there is a juke box along one wall.

i step into the champagne room and see you. i smile. Going over to the juke box i look at it. Typical set-up you have pay to play. i slowly saunter over to you. "May i have a seat?" i ask. When you nod, i mount your lap, straddling it. i wrap my hands around your neck and look you in the eyes. "My name is Mary Sue and i am your extra-special, exclusive stripper. Whenever you want me, i am ready to be your naughty girl. Would you like to see me dance? It is $10 per song."

You nod and slip me a $100 bill which i feed to the machine and select a playlist of ten songs. The first is Hot for teacher; as the music starts to play i climb onto the stage and slowly circle the pole, fingers lightly touching it. i am like a lioness stalking her prey. i am licking my lips, staring at you intently.

I think of all the education that I missed
But then my homework was never quite like this

As David Lee Roth belts out his lines i lean my back against the pole and reach up with one arm and grip it and start to slide up and down. i spread my legs wide open as i get into a crouching position, revealing my black panties. Then back up the pole, panties hidden...repeat the tease...hide...repeat the tease...

Ow got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for teacher

Gripping the pole, i wrap one leg around it and twirl, not unlike a ballerina, down to the floor. i crawl to the edge of the stage, eyes locked on your's. i lean back...legs spread wide, throw my head back and begin phantom grinding...bouncing up and down like a cowgirl...when i look back you have moved from the lapdance chair along the wall to the seat right in front of me. i lift up my garter as if expecting a tip...

I see the disappointment in her eyes, and I, in turn, am disappointed. I thought we had made a real breakthrough two nights ago at the restaurant when she didn't want anyone to be able to see her, as her dress revealed a bit more than intended. Guess not. How does this reconcile with Mary Sue? I wish she knew how much sexier that girl is to me, how much more I want her, than I ever would want Mary Sue. There is nothing special about the Mary Sue's of the world, they come and go with each new season, used up by the men who pay them, a better younger crop replacing the veterans of too many private dances. I could, can, have a million strippers. It is a business transaction with a sex worker. She sees it as some kind of empowerment, I see it as a girl who first gives up on herself and ultimately gets chewed up, spit out, and left with zero self worth.

Claire finds the champagne room, and I pay the guy to have it in private for us. Absolutely no on other than me will see my wife like this, EVER. She begins her dance, as a stripper she is outstanding, moving sexy. It is a bitter sweet moment for me. Yes she is gorgeous and arousing, and I hate the idea of anyone else ever having received this visual of my wife. I play along though, the bumping, the grinding, somehow I need her to understand, that when I say audience of one, I man ONE. I don't want any onlookers. And I need that to be as fundamentally important to her as it is to me. We can have lots of fun with this, but only if I truly believe the old Mary Sue, in whatever form she did perform, is dead and never wants to be out on broader display again. I think of her as the mother of my children, I think back to her disappointment. Disappointment at my saying she was too special and valuable to be put on display.

She comes to me across the stage, seeking validation, I have seen some of the same looks on many girls in this position, but never one I was in love with. Just ones where I was horny, in the mood for a quick BJ or condom covered fuck and then disposed of, primary concern that I hadn't contacted an STD, girl immediately forgotten. I slide two twenties into the garter of the woman I love, but the real thought in my mind, is would you really have been willing to let others on this boat see you like this, even if your focus was me? Some of my old fears return, I had tried to talk this out before we got married. How could she have been disappointed, how could she care if she wins some competition of sluts. Those women up there are embarrassing both themselves and their husbands. Fine if you want to win biggest slut, but not if you want to win who would William Craig want to marry. I took her out of that competition because I knew deep down that if I saw some of these things from her, she would lose me, or at least part of me, that might never come back the same.

He returns his focus to his wife, she is sexy, very sexy, and he enjoys seeing her, but if anyone else in the room had been watching this too, all he would have felt is sick, and his wife doesn't understand that...and that is a problem

i dance for you.

Unlike the way i have danced for any other Man.

i have finally found a Man who i think could appreciate the art of the strip...or as it once was known as: burlesque. i want you to see what i am doing for you, and only you, can be art. Yes, i incorporate bump & grind...but i try to do it in an artistic way. i take things off as slowly as possible, excentuating every move. Teasing and tantalizing. Moving with the sensual music. Eventually all i am wearing is the blonde wig, thigh highs and my stripper heels.

i mount the pole and do one of my signature moves, using only my legs i slide down the pole upside down. As i approach the floor i extend my hands and then do the splits and bend my arms, lowering my head towards the stage floor before pushing back up...then again and again...

i am smiling, lost in trying to give you a good show.

Then i see your face...something is wrong. i climb to the edge of the stage and then slide off. i take your hand and lead you to the lapdance chair and climb onto your lap. "Is something wrong, my Love? i only wanted to give you a show...to show you are my exclusive Man and something that only you will be allowed to enjoy for the rest of my life."

Back